[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone having trouble accepting theyre gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (76KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 1280x738px
I just feel like im a failure to my parents, like who wants a gay son? like anything sexual i'd do with guys is just degrading and just makes me look.. smaller or something.

mostly feel like how i'll never amount to anything if im gay, never have kids or anything. never be normal.

i thought i was bi, maybe i still am bi, but i just lost all interest in girls the past year (im 19) and dont know if that interest will ever come back.

and on top of all that of course i had to be submissive. like i couldnt be anything but the bottom.

I tried coming out to my mom the other day. Got rejected instantly and berated for a while.

whats wrong with me?
>>
>>8377134
It sucks being different and you will feel like you're a disappointment to your parents. At the end of the day it's your life not theirs. Just be thankful you aren't a tranny.
>>
>>8377142

i just feel like ive been a failure to them for so long this only adds onto that failure
>>
>>8377134
Sometimes I feel like the only normal person in a world full of creepy freaks who feel the need to impress their parents by sticking their dicks in the correct holes.
When I fuck a dude I usually try to avoid thinking about my parents.
I guess straight guys are supposed to imagine them in the room cheering them on while they impregnate their wives?
>>
>>8377134
Why do you think you won't amount to anything? You can still have kids if you want to unless you're sterile. But if it's only because you want them to have grandkids then screw them. I understand they're your providers but if they think they're entitled to dividends or something other than your love then it's kinda fucked
>>
>>8377209
idk i get into the thought pattern of never being normal.

mostly in a family setting. ever introducing a boyfriend would be like saying " oh heres the guy that fucks your skinny feminine son, mom and dad, hope you like him.

even worse are thinking of ever going to family thanksgivings or christmases with all the connotations of a boyfriend.
>>
>>8377134
Anal sex is extremely bad for one's self-image. Thankfully, anal sex has nothing to do with being gay. You must respect yourself truly and sincerely. Nobody will stand up for yourself if you don't do it. The desire to lead a "normal life" is inherently wrong, for there is simply no such thing as a normal life, never was, never will be. When you feel shame, you must look at it in the eyes, study it, understand it, ask it questions, like where does it really come from, Categories of top and bottom are meaningless since dominant sex is a straight thing and there is nothing more disgusting than gays trying to falsely resemble straights. True gay relationships are about equality. Life thankfully isn't just a meaningless process of perpetual self-replication. I feel that you just lack self-confidence and a true understanding of what manliness really is all about.
>>
>>8377349

isnt anal a requirement for gays
>>
>>8377418
That question is so stupid that i refuse to answer it.
>>
>>8377418
No.
>>
>>8377433
Says the one who tells people they lack self-confidence but apparently bases his partly on not putting things in his butt.

It's just a butt, anon. It feels good to put things in it because you were born with a prostate that enjoys being massaged. There is no reason to give it so much extra significance.

>When you feel shame, you must look at it in the eyes, study it, understand it, ask it questions, like where does it really come from
Pro-tip: It doesn't come from your butt.
>>
>>8377444
Not everyone is simply willing to go there to find some meaningless "pleasure", you know.
>>
Don't know if it's transferable but I had trouble accepting I was trans. I went through and tried to pin down exactly why I was having trouble accepting it (it was generally some stupid or meaningless reason not to be trans). Then once I discovered what I was struggling with I would write it down, say it aloud, or tell someone. When I did one of these three things I realised how stupid that reason was for not being trans.
Repeat those steps till there's no reasons that I'm not or I shouldn't be trans. Then I could start accepting that I'm a transwoman.
Also try avoid distacting yourself whilest doing this, I could never do those steps whilest watching TV, reading a book, or playing video games. I just made myself a tea and sat outside I worked through this.
Hope it is transferable OP you can be no one but yourself.
>>
>>8377456
>meaningless
All pleasure is inherently meaningless, anon. You give it meaning on your own. Just like you feel shame from it on your own for your own reasons.
A dick isn't a magic wand, and your butthole isn't a magic either. If you didn't have the hang-ups you obviously have then you would be perfectly capable of feeling even more manly and self-confident getting fucked instead of blaming it for your weak self-image and feelings of shame.

Don't ramble on a bunch of bullshit about crap when you clearly don't practice what you preach. Your confidence and "manliness" are clearly extremely fragile and based on a bunch of dumb straight cultural norms. You just sound weak and insecure.
>>
Boo fucking hoo you little bitch. Try being trans and not wanting to ruin your life and upset your family.
>>
>>8377492
Do you wanna talk, you sound like you need a rant. I'm trans too btw, so I'll genuinely be able to relate to you.
>>
>>8377482
Nah, anal sex is unhealthy, unwholesome, wrong and very simply disgusting, to me. The first time i ever heard about it, it seemed so wrong that i genuinely wondered if i had correctly understood what it was. You vastly underestimate the importance of symbols. I don't care much how i sound to you, by the way. Anal sex is gross, it brings plenty of diseases, it is clearly dangerous for the body, and there's no way you can pretend the opposite, nobody is stupid enough to believe you.
>>
>>8377134
desu, as a bi man the only benefit i have over homosexuals is being able to pretend i'm straight.
straight/bisexual women fucking despise bisexual men (unless they get lumped into the gay best friend tag, or are distant members of their friend circle). like, i couldn't tell you how many women i've hung out with that got drunk and started rambling about all of the "closeted faggots saying they're bi." most of them don't even think men CAN be bisexual, even most of the bisexual women. at best, they go "i don't have a problem with it, i could just never be with a guy that has been with guys before."
and gay men hate bisexual dudes too. as soon as a dude finds out im not full homo, i get called a cock tease and they flip the fuck out. kinda like the women, they generally peg us as just closeted faggots or sex crazed lunatics.
the only people i've found that were generally cool with a masc bi dude were the trannies. thank you based trannies~
>>
>>8377492
>muhh problems r worse than urrs!!

>NUUHH MUH PROBLEMS R THE WURST GIB ATTENTION

I hope you're reborn as a cis woman in a village that practices FGM for the next life
>>
>>8377482
By the way many gay people are like me, they don't even want to try it because they just know it's bad. And many gay people have tried it only to still find it bad after having tried. And both of these groups are starting to get vastly annoyed that people like you dare to try to force everyone to be like them.
>>
File: a54a08851__750x0.jpg (75KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
a54a08851__750x0.jpg
75KB, 750x563px
>>8377134
I'd love to have sex with Gigolo Joe, but since he's a robot, it wouldn't be gay.

I'm still straight.
>>
>>8377555
>Your confidence and "manliness" are clearly extremely fragile and based on a bunch of dumb straight cultural norms.
>You just sound weak and insecure.

You only proved my point.
Thanks.
>>
>>8377574
You are free to believe whatever you want.
>>
>>8377567
>Many gay people are weak and insecure and base their extremely fragile self-confidence and ideals of masculinity on dumb straight cultural norms.

Good for them.

> And both of these groups are starting to get vastly annoyed that people like you dare to try to force everyone to be like them.
lol, calm down drama queen.
>>
>>8377586
I don't care what you call me, if you were before me, i'd beat you down for your excessive arrogance.
>>
>>8377586
I don't care about straight people, dumbass, if they weren't around, i'd still not be like you, do you undersantd ? You probably lack the intellect, such complexity is too hard for your very small mind to comprehend.
>>
>>8377590
>>8377602
>lol, calm down drama queen.

I knew I was right.
It's one thing, and perfectly reasonable, to say you simply don't like anal sex. Like if you think it hurts, or it's too much trouble, or you think its gross.. whatever.. who cares.
But when a faggot like you tries to justify a simple preference with a bunch of dumbass psycho-babble culture crap, and goes on and on with his bullshit justifications, its always a sign of insecurity.
You're a walking joke.
Get a grip.
>>
>>8377626
I knew I was right.
It's one thing, and perfectly unreasonable, to say you simply like anal sex. Like if you think it brings some sort of pleasure, or it helps you feel "even more manly and self-confident" somehow.. whatever.. who cares.
But when a faggot like you tries to justify a simple preference with a bunch of dumbass psycho-babble culture crap, and goes on and on with his bullshit justifications, its always a sign of insecurity.
You're a walking joke.
Get a grip.
>>
File: iknowyouarebutwhatami.jpg (163KB, 600x621px) Image search: [Google]
iknowyouarebutwhatami.jpg
163KB, 600x621px
>>8377665
>I don't care what you call me, if you were before me, i'd beat you down for your excessive arrogance.
>I don't care about straight people, dumbass, if they weren't around, i'd still not be like you, do you undersantd ? You probably lack the intellect, such complexity is too hard for your very small mind to comprehend.
>>
>>8377349
>Thankfully, anal sex has nothing to do with being gay.

Why would you come out as gay if you don't have anal sex? What would then be the difference of a boyfriend with a very close friend?
There is a reason why they call it homosexuality and not homophilia.
>>
>>8377692
Because frot exists for those of us who have kept the natural taste of finding anal sex disgusting ?
>>
>>8377692
>>8377686
Or perhaps i'm just talking to actually mentally impaired persons, in which case i duly offer you my apologies.
>>
File: shorts.jpg (70KB, 374x600px) Image search: [Google]
shorts.jpg
70KB, 374x600px
>>8377692
>Why would you come out as gay if you don't have anal sex?
Men have bigger throats and love to suck cock.
I hated getting my dick scraped by women.
Also most women won't even suck your dick if it is too big.
>>
>>8377290
maybe it's just because you're young, but I think you will learn to accept it and get over it with time. I don't mean to be discouraging but I came out at 19 but I didn't really accept it until I turned 24. That's when I lost my virginity...and when I became more confident in my body and myself. I also came out to my coworkers when I was 23, and it helped a lot. We have never been closer.

I think, after a while, you start to just not care....and become more confident. Sex really helped validate my orientation. I decided...that yeah, I really do enjoy getting it on with another man, this is what I like, and I didn't choose it.
>>
ok..
>>
>>8377418
Of course
>>
>>8377134
It's okay to be gay anon.
>>
>>8379835
No, burn in hell.
>>
>>8377134
I'm in the same boat but more with my grandparents on my mum's side. Both are pretty strong Anglicans and while i know they are pretty excepting i feel like this would be too much. I have a great relationship with them and just don't want to disappoint them.
>>
>>8377134
Why is everyone on this board so angsty all the time?

A. Why would your parents ever know you're the bottom? And if the answer is they wouldn't, why are you still bitching about it? What you do in your private sex life has nothing to do with your parents' approval.

B. Maybe it's because my grandmother couldnt have kids so they adopted my father, but I don't understand the constant bemoaning gays have here that they won't have kids. If you want to continue your seed, donate sperm. If you want to raise children, adopt. It's not that difficult a concept, and if you say you wouldn't love a child as much if they weren't your blood, you're probably wrong, and if not, you're a legitimately bad person.
>>
>>8377561
>free roastie removal surgery before too young to remember it
boo fucking hop
>>
>>8377181
Maybe your parents should of made you suck all the dicks so you never do it again.
>>
>>8377134
>mostly feel like how i'll never amount to anything if im gay, never have kids or anything. never be normal.
Well, if you did amount to anything it would only benefit the children of others, so that's cuckery levels beyong imagining.

Better fuck shit up for other people's offspring to compensate not having any of your own.
>>
File: 16 - Au1ucCy.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
16 - Au1ucCy.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
>>8377134
why do people want to be normal? sounds boring as fuck and terrifying
like imagine being disposable and of having no impact on the world
you're not unique and will always be part of the scenery, until you die and everyone who knows you does too and you are forever forgotten
imagine being so simpleminded you just want to reproduce and die
being normal sounds overrated as fuck
>>
>>8380962

When came out to my mom she told me that anal would make me wear adult diapers into my 60's.
>>
>>8377560
I'm gay and honestly a guy being bi raises my attraction so I guess you've just met a lot of dumb fags
>>
>>8382757
>reproduce and die
>vs just die

Plus, LGBT+ people are even more disposable than normal people
>>
File: sideeye.jpg (78KB, 500x704px) Image search: [Google]
sideeye.jpg
78KB, 500x704px
>>8377560
yeah, because gay guys can't pretend they're straight.
>>
File: 27 - 0OfeI2E.gif (102KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
27 - 0OfeI2E.gif
102KB, 500x281px
>>8383746
why reproduce and force your child into a similar reality
also overpopulation is an issue
and theres fewer lgbt (fuck off +fag, sharing the community with T is bad enough) so they're more rare and therefore aren't as disposable, compared to the majority, "normal" people
>>
>>8383998
>also overpopulation is an issue
No it isn't.
>>
>>8383752
No, they can't. Not to those who have insight.
>>
>>8377134
I'm not planning on coming out as bi unless I'm in a same sex relationship
>>
>>8377134
Gotta just get over it. There are plenty of straight people that don't end up having kids. Accept it and stop feeling guilty about it. Coming out to your mom was a huge step in the right direction though. She'll get over it if she truly loves you.

Just stop with the self-pity and enjoy that dick. Life is too short.
>>
>>8377134
>I tried coming out to my mom the other day.
Yeah you shouldn't do that.
>>
You should've just been born a lesbian, it's a pretty good deal except for the straight guys part.
>>
>>8386455

Well too late. She nearly disowned me entirely.
>>
>>8377561
>trans woman
>mutilated genitals
vs
>cis woman
>mutilated genitals
seems like an improvement tbqdesufam
>>
>>8386479
Why is it so good?

As for straight guys, being bi would stop that being a problem.
>>
>>8382814
Explain to her shes wrong. And tell her you're a strict top, even if you aren't.
>>
>>8389757
Should have read my posts sooner then.

If there's one thing I spend most of my time here doing, it's discouraging people from coming out.
I mean I have yet to see a case where coming out didn't eventually turn into a disaster.

Even those who were fully accepted by friends and family noticed over time that they were treated more harshly and that they were slowly excommunicated out of their social circle.
>>
>>8390920

We don't really bring up relationships or stuff like that anymore or at all.
>>
>>8377134
>having trouble accepting theyre gay?
No not me at least.

It's just that people around me give off the vibe that I'm supposed to justify my existence, like they expect me to apologise for intruding in their world.
Having the idea imprinted on you that you are some biological failure really does not do the mind well.
Especially when it's rubbed into your face every single day.
>>
>>8390902
>being bi

sure, i'll just start being attracted to dogs too while i'm at it.
>being this naive about sexuality
>>
>>8392217
That's not what I meant, please don't bully.
>>
>>8390983

It was two months ago that she pretty much told me she'd never accept me if I was gay and that there's no possible way I could be gay anyway.
>>
>>8392216

I just keep questioning myself with the same question like, "why me? why'd I have to be gay?"
>>
>>8392278
well what did you mean?
and how is sarcasm "bullying"?
are you really that weak?
>>
>>8393111
that's called denial.
it is one of the stages of grief.
protip: the last stage is acceptance.
google it.
>>
>>8393349

I legitimately don't think she thinks I'm gay anymore. Just that im confused.
>>
ppl telling me about my sexuality is nitro triggering.
op dont yell ur mom lol tell ppl u wana fuck.
>>
>>8393620

i just felt like i was lying to her.

guess it was a wrong call
>>
>>8393620
I mean it is one thing to tell her you wish you had a bf.
It is another thing to tell her you need to git fisted nau
>>
>>8394256

i only told her "i think i dont like girls"
>>
>>8383998
I want the population to be healthy and socially useful,if we lack people it's not that we die (we are gonna die from the sun collapsing into the earth before anyway) and I also I don't care about humans dying out.

It's that if we don't have a lot of people we are also not gonna have the privileges of society,construct workers,doctors in every town,nurses,mechanics,people that drive the bus in the midnight hourse,people that clean your bathroom when it get stuck and every single job that is required for us to have a normal life with internet and conviences from the moderate life.

If we didn't have a lot of people we would basically be stuck like leaving in a forest with no one we can call if something happens and we are by ourselfs completely.

It's liberating sure,because you don't have to care about other people opinions,but on the other hand if something might happen,like a natural disaster,a sickness,or some problem in the house you are gonna be lonely.

When you think about it ,it's just that people need to adapt or else it's gonna be shit anyway.
>>
>>8394496

nihlistic
>>
>>8377418
You are confusing gays with bumsexuals. Bumsexuals are attracted first and foremost to the human ass. They can be either straight or gay, but they are almost always men. Their defining feature is their obsession with the ass: ass worship, anal, ass-to-mouth, even scat. They love any and all to do with the ass.
>>
File: kek.jpg (3KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
3KB, 160x90px
>>8381019
lol
>>
>>8381019

what
>>
>>8396089

ew
>>
>>8390902
It's good because women are fucking beautiful of course, God's gift to the Earth. Their bodies were made to experience pleasure, their voices soft and melodic. Society thinks we're pure as long as we're not bulldykes. Hookup culture is not as prevalent in lesbian circles. Sex is amazing and lasts for as long as you want it to, since women have little or no refractory period. Straight guys are a problem because they're more aggressive when you tell them you're gay.
>being bi
Disgusting. Why would you actually want to fuck a straight guy?
>>
>>8397595
>Disgusting. Why would you actually want to fuck a straight guy?
Because homos are disgusting and disease-harboring.
>>
>>8397595
>Why would you actually want to fuck a straight guy?
Because guys are the best and deserve beautiful, melodic women pleasing them.
>>
>>8377134
You just have to eat the redpill. Be a based gay man.
>>
You do know that there's nothing wrong with being gay? If your parents don't like it, then they suck.
>>
>>8399710

besides never being able to love / reproduce with a woman and always be ostracized by society.
>>
>>8399704

how?
>>
I have trouble coming out to new people I meet. I've already come out to all my friends and family years ago, but I just can't do it with newer people. I don't know when I should say it, how, and I'm afraid of my sexuality becoming myself for them. I still haven't told my coworkers about it and I've been here for 6 months. And it sucks because I have a boyfriend and they will surely ask sometime if I'm single or something.

Why can't I just tell them?
>>
>>8399830

brcause you're a puss?
>>
>>8399729
None of this is bad per se, just result of homophobia.
>>8399830
Is it safe for you to come out?
>>
>>8399830

They probably already know. That said you really aren't obligated to tell co-workers shit about your personal life, but you may become kind of an outcast for it. Up to you. If you have a real job, it can be good to open up to some of your coworkers. If you're working some bullshit job I wouldn't even bother.
>>
>>8400829

which will never go away as being gay will never be normal
>>
>>8377142
>Just be thankful you're not a tranny
This so much senpai, being gay ultimately kinda sucks but atleast I don't have gender dysphoria
>>
Anyone who relates to this has bad priorities in their life.
Who fucking cares what parents think. Just fucking chill and don't take life so seriously.
What's "normal" could have been different in an alternate timeline. Things in society and the world and life does not have to be like they are. Makes it pretty difficult to respect what's "normal".
Find Joy, reject unnecssary anxieties
>>
The only way to not feel bad about it is to be very selective about who you have sex with, look for love. There's nothing wrong with being gay other than being extremely unsightly to straight people, the problem is because of the easy sex you end up just becoming a degenerate, straight guys don't have this problem as much because girls are pickier and most guys aren't valuable enough to even become a slut, and even if they do, their self worth and life competency balances out the degeneracy.
>>
File: risky.jpg (63KB, 462x368px) Image search: [Google]
risky.jpg
63KB, 462x368px
>>8377134
why do you think you're a failure? why does it feel degrading to you? why do you feel such an intense need to please your parents with kids and money?
take this time to focus on yourself and what feels right with you.
you being submissive- it has to do with a sexual preference or because something inside of you likes to be bossed around.
so instead of letting everyone else boss you around and assign roles to you, boss yourself for once.
what do YOU want? what do YOU think?
factually, there is nothing wrong with you. the definition of normal is being obedient, getting kids, money, and a job.
who gives a fuck if it'd make you less normal or not?
focus on your safety and your wellbeing, not the thousands of anonymous opinions on what the correct way to live and exist is.
you don't have to out yourself at work. you do not have to out yourself with strangers who you know will talk about it with everyone.
depending on where you live, being gay is usually either problem free or you'd be executed for it.
however you identify later on or if it doesn't change, that shouldn't matter. you matter.
so focus on that. fight back.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.