[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it racist to have a preference??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: kys fag.png (2MB, 1291x1086px) Image search: [Google]
kys fag.png
2MB, 1291x1086px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NFzWnV6deM
okay /lgbt/ is he right or just being a whinny cunt?
how do u feel if someone said to you they didn't like u bc of skin colour ?
>>
>Waaaaaa, the cute white bois wont sleep with my latino ass! WHY THY SO WASIS?!?!?

I'm fucking dont with those faggots. No one is entitled to another persons sexual attention. If you're going to drag them over the coals for the preferences(which they are allowed to have) then why waste your effort since you have already drawn a line saying their preferences make them shitty racist people? Its obviously less about them trying to widen their potential pool of hookups, and more about jumping on their high horse and bitching at people for the idea that they dont like them.

The funniest about this is the "no fats" one... Being fat is objectively disgusting. Its ugly, its unhealthy, it demonstrates the persons habits(fatties arent going on hikes or playing sports) and thanks to this ground swell of entitlement, it probably gives you a very good idea about their personality too(if they take issue with the 'no fats' stuff, then they're almost definitely a stupid SJW with absolutely no personal responsibility)
>>
>>8376814
I'm not watching that dumb cock-suckers video.

But yes, having a "preference" for your own race, or having a "preference" for another race.. is racist.
But who the fuck cares? And who the fuck cares why those people care?
If a black guy says he only dates asian twinks.. who the fuck cares?
If a white guy only wants to date white chubby bears... so fucking what?
If a really hot middle eastern guy writes in his profile "Arabs only".. and you have a terrorist fetish.. sure.. it might hurt your feelings a bit.. but get a grip faggot, and move the fuck on.
>>
>>8376891
just saying im completely with u just posting to see if anoyone defends what he's saying ..
>terrorist fetish
who doesn't love a bad boy ;)
>>
>>8376814
There is a difference between
"I prefer white guys, but I can't deny that a black is cute if he really is cute"

And

"No I wouldn't date a nigger lol"
>>
>>8376814
This guy's been rejected by one too many white boys. That's the power of BWC
>>
>>8377111
this, senpai
>>
File: 1496426954989.jpg (482KB, 1892x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1496426954989.jpg
482KB, 1892x1124px
>>8376814
No.

It's all just a matter of taste.
>>
just a clear up i don't agree with what that guys saying if ya wanna only date certian ppl sure why do i fucking care
>>
Listen up, white boiz! If you don't put your privileged penis inside my round tight twink hole, you're a horrible person who deserves to be ostracized for having a preferences that exclude me
>>
>>8377135
>look like a cross between mediterranean and slavic
>am neither mediteranean nor slavic
whatisthisidonteven
>>
>>8376814
People can have whatever preferences they want. Might as well be open and up front about it, because if people aren't attracted to you, they aren't going to be attracted to you. No amount of policing preferences is going to make people like something they don't.
>>
>>8376814
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.