[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mpreg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0031.jpg (72KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0031.jpg
72KB, 1200x675px
Bi-Preggosexual here. I'm extremely turned on by mpreg art and have recently discovered the phenomena of "pregnant men".

How do I find a qt FtM bf willing to get pregnant with my children and let me mess around with his belly? Every FtM I have talked to over OKcupid claimed the idea of pregnancy made them "dysphoric" and halted all contact when I told them biological children was important to me in a relationship, and that I wanted kids right away (nearly 35 here so I'm kind of overdue, and a lot of the cute FtMs I talked to are 25+).

It surprises me that FtMs who want to get pregnant are so rare despite the fact that so many of them show up in the news and on YouTube.

How else can I find ons? Any FtMs on this board willing to let a cis man impregnate you? I'm a tall, decent looking guy who's not a creep outside of the bedroom. Post your discord if you're interested xx
>>
>>8376524
Jesus christ.
I hate pregnant FtM so much.
Why this even exists.
Why it has to be in the same subgroup as me.
Fuck.
>>
File: boi wtf.jpg (43KB, 570x433px) Image search: [Google]
boi wtf.jpg
43KB, 570x433px
>Preggosexual
No.
>>
>>8376524
The majority of trans men do not want to get pregnant. Most of use don't even freeze eggs because the process causes so much dysphoria. I know like two trans men who froze eggs and both said it wasn't worth it. It's not like jacking off into a cup, it's daily female hormone injections, follicle stimulating drugs, and surgery to retrieve the eggs.

I am a trans man myself. I felt extremely depressed going off testosterone for SIX WEEKS for my mastectomy. Going off for months to conceive and 9.5 more months for the pregnancy would fuck me up so badly. Add in my hips getting wider from the pregnancy. I would not be able to do it.

It's possible you'll find a trans man willing to let you knock him up, but don't count on it.
>>
>>8376524
>not wanting to get femboys womb transplants and getting them pregnant instead
>>
>>8376524
Enjoy cuminhimdaily.tumblr.com
>>
File: 1418521624963.jpg (248KB, 942x792px) Image search: [Google]
1418521624963.jpg
248KB, 942x792px
>>8376524
Why go through all the transition stuff if you want to be a mother in the end?

What's wrong with FtM? Do you transition for shit and giggles?
>>
>>8376524
Op, there is a wierd fetishist for everyone out there, but most of us FtMs are horrified by the prospect. Pic very related.

Just find a detransitoner who managed to get their tits chopped off.
>>
File: Alien_chestburster.jpg (29KB, 720x320px) Image search: [Google]
Alien_chestburster.jpg
29KB, 720x320px
>>8376995
Fuck my life. Forgot pic
>>
>>8376841
When will this be a reality? Having sex with trannies is disgusting. It's 2017, *cis* men should be able to get pregnant.
>>
>>8376524
First of all not even that many pregnant ftms show up in the media because yeah no shit most people who want to be men don't want to do the most female thing possible.
Secondly it's beyond retarded to base a future relationship off of one fetish you have. Most "ftms" who do get pregnant do it because their wife is infertile or they happened to marry a man and still wanted bio kids not because some bi guy wants to get off. Imagine your future kids finding out they were born because their dad's kink.

Also I would advise you to stop bringing up pregnancy with ftms you meet over the internet but it's probably best you give them an early warning to duck out.
>>
>>8377438
>Imagine your future kids finding out they were born because their dad's kink.

Imagine finding out your came out of your dad's cunt and he breastfeed you with his hairy chopped off scarred mantits.

Anon, FtM shouldn't EVER get pregnant.
You can't be a man and a mother it's fucked up.

>inb4 tumblr replies.
>>
>>8376561

It's the fetish of life. It is the purest, most life-giving fetish in existence. If you don't like it, there's probably something wrong with you. Don't worry, though. You're in good company. Most people have something extremely wrong with them.
>>
>>8377443
dude I agree with you I even put scare marks around ftms, I was just aiming it towards op's perspective.
>>
>>8377438
> Imagine your future kids finding out they were born because their dad's kink.
First of all this is a bad argument to make because I highly doubt most people ever find out about their parents' kinks, even if it is something seen as generally creepy like mpreg.

Your dad could have a shit fetish but of course you'll never know because he would know better than to tell you that.
>>
>>8377443
>>8377479
>not wanting to breastfeed off your dad as an infant

God you people are fucking plebs & casuals as always.
>>
>>8377520
https://youtu.be/rxaQsBXJRcs
>>
>>8376524
I'm gay and the thought of knocking up a cute otter boy is crazy hot.
>>
>>8377448
Most nu-males & trannies fell for the WAAAAHHHHH KIDS R SHIT DON'T BREED ANTI NATALIST MUSTAR RACE LOOOOOOLLLL AGING CRISIS? WUTS THAT LEL JUST IMPORT BROWN PEOPLE SO I CAN CONTINUE TAKING AUTISMBUX

Thus, anything to do with "making more of your own" is seen as sin to these disgraceful wretches who fell for the classic Malthusian meme.
>>
this is the worst fetish I've seen on this board
>>
File: 5rgQn72.jpg (61KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
5rgQn72.jpg
61KB, 800x450px
>>8377557
>there aren't enough stupid people in the world, we need to make more

kek
>>
>getting pegged by a preggo boy
>>
>>8377557
People in first world countries just evolved enough to realize life is pointless and making a lot of people isn't necessary. If there weren't third world hordes threatening society then we could focus our energies on extending life and pursuing transhumanism through technological and scientific advancement. But if intelligent people don't reproduce then it'll all fall to the brown hordes. We should eliminate the subhumans and produce humans in controlled numbers using artificial wombs and gene editing.
>>
File: Hiroshima-combo-03.jpg (559KB, 990x675px) Image search: [Google]
Hiroshima-combo-03.jpg
559KB, 990x675px
>>8378878
>We should eliminate the subhumans
We're working on it.
Why do you think AIDS, Ebola, Zika, etc. were created in the laboratory?
We can't just drop atomic bombs (since they don't actually exist, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were fire-bombed - an atomic bomb would have destroyed everything at the heart of the blast - pic related) since they would create too much collateral damage (nuclear winter) if they actually existed.
Don't underestimate the ingenuity of white people.
We have dominated the world for the last 120.000 years.
This idea that white people are going to disappear is just a way to get more goy slaves (since black slaves don't actually produce much of value).
>inb4 racist consiparcy theorist reeeee
>>
>>8378957
Eh too bad AIDS and all those others you mentioned don't target melanin. Ethnic bioweapons were a thing, conceptually, that would be more effective than a virus with the potential to spread to non-subhumans too.
Are you serious about the atomic bomb theory or not? Not calling out on the conspiracy theory, genuinely curious
>>
File: C_z_vQRXcAAYbZQ.jpg (90KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
C_z_vQRXcAAYbZQ.jpg
90KB, 850x850px
>>8378990
Eh too bad you're talking out your ass.

They do target "melanin"
Northern Europeans who have evolved with dairy cattle have genetic resistant to AIDS.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowpox
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC88952/

Ebola only occurs in Africa and places with filthy water.

Zika is confined to the tropics.

Yes I'm serious about the atomic bomb theory.
http://mileswmathis.com/trinity.pdf

Why are there trees standing in my previous pic of Hiroshima?
That's not how nuclear fission works.
>>
>>8379091
It's not like AIDS only targets nigs though, that's just factually incorrect. White people get it too, especially unprotected homosexual intercourse. Genetic resistance to HIV is very small occurrence, around 1%. So no, it doesn't target melanin. Some people happened to have a gene that gives them immunity, but it's not a widespread phenomenon. Where the fuck does it mention immunity to AIDS in the papers you linked?
>>
>>8377691
You're entirely missing his point that there will be more people, difference being they can either have your intelligent genes or they can have moron genes (many of them also with brown genes). Kids are a lot of work but also they're kind of the future, anon
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.