[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /lgbt/ think of TERFs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 11

File: 5022.jpg (146KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5022.jpg
146KB, 2000x1000px
Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists, for those who are unfamiliar with the acronym.
>>
Literally jealous that guys pass better than they do.
>>
>>8376505
We should have Feminist-Exclusionary Radical Transgenderism.
>>
It makes sense, because RF is all about trying to deconstruct all gender and destroy it, and trans people in some ways reinforce it, by upholding gender.
>>
>>8376505
They're mean :'c

Well actually I always see them being like "YOU'RE NOT A REAL WOMAM REEE" and I'm like "Yeah, I'm a trans woman fuck off"
>>
All feminists are deep down inside misandric and TERF.

Some are just more open about this.
>>
>>8376515
As opposed to mainstream feminism, which only wants to deconstruct and destroy half of it.
>>
Dumb old people no one cares about. Is it just me or are they being brought up more and more lately? It's like SJWs and antiSJWs are getting burnt out and need to take a break and pick on a harmless mutual enemy.
>>
>>8376514
...That's actually not a bad idea.e.
>>
File: 1494734091889_0.jpg (157KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494734091889_0.jpg
157KB, 640x480px
please don't kill me.
i'll be good, i promise
>>
>>8376514
But anon that spells FERT. It sounds like "fart".
>>8376515
Some individual trans people reinforce gender roles, not all though, being trans doesn't enforce gender roles. I'm personally a transwoman who agrees with a lot of gender critical theory that "TERF"s believe and desu there's too many who get into it for the sake of justifying transphobia. Like so many of them want to talk about lib-fems putting transwomen first(and unfortunately a lot of the time they do) but likewise too many gender-crits also end up putting transwomen first, just in a negative way.
>>8376530
That's nothing, we also hate white people, want to ruin videogames, and eat babies! :^)))))))))
>>
>>8376505
I'm a 24 y/o tranny and I agree with them 100%
>>
>>8376505
I've gotten into a few long arguments on this site with what I think were TERFs. It's frustrating because despite all the common ground I have with them, we can't even agree to disagree.
And sometimes they act like they support me because they want to eliminate gendered facilities, but since they also don't want me to be able to live or identify as female it just seems like they don't care what I want and don't even want to understand me.
But we all really, really like to argue about it so I keep getting sucked into these fruitless arguments whenever I'm a bad mood
>>
File: 1487828875987.jpg (87KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487828875987.jpg
87KB, 768x960px
I agree with them on some points. I think that enforcing the gender binary by associating "male" and "female" characteristics is harmful to developing girls and boys. I absolutely detest when I hear "I always played with Barbies as a child, so when I grew up, I knew I was a woman on the inside".

I also hate the term "cotton ceiling". I'm sorry some lesbians won't sleep with you. It's their decision. Stop disrespecting the agency of women to have authority over who they want to have sex with. People owe you nothing.

Transwomen don't have the same lived experienes in childhood as cis women. They will never know what it feels like growing up as a girl.

Some transwomen lament that fact and call us "lucky" for being able to grow up as girls. But transwomen will never experience things like told as a young child that they can't do math, can't do a shit ton of jobs, get sexualized by their teachers in grammar school, have their grades impacted by their appearances, etc., which all stem from growing up as a girl.

I'm not saying boys don't have it hard. I'm saying girls have it different. It's something that needs to stop on both sides.

I think that some transpersons sometimes continue to enforce a gender binary. Some parts of society has begun to treat transness as a fashion accessory, not as a legitimate mental health problem. I would not care so much, but a lot of these "reasons" for being a nonbinary "trans" is "I'm not like the other girls". In order to identify outside of a binary, one has to exist. It's harmful to women who identify as women.

I think that being gender critical gets reflected with "TERF" a lot. It's overall harmful and shuts down discourse and discussion. I know if I spouted these views in my college classes I would be screamed at. I've seen it happen before. I'm very much tired of it.
>>
>>8376875
Then why did you transition?
>>
>>8376911
>Some transwomen lament that fact and call us "lucky" for being able to grow up as girls. But transwomen will never experience things like told as a young child that they can't do math, can't do a shit ton of jobs, get sexualized by their teachers in grammar school, have their grades impacted by their appearances, etc., which all stem from growing up as a girl.

Why does this matter more than the misogyny that both cis and trans women face later in life?
And what happens in the future when trans women are socially transitioning early enough that they do face this kind of thing in school?
>>
>>8376505
Right-wing feminists who hate men, might be closeted FtM
>>
>>8376917

The early years of development are crucial and shape future professional careers.

Look at the male/female ratios of careers. Politicians especially. When children are young, the amount of kids who say they want to be president are the same across the genders. As they get older, more and more girls say they don't want to do it, while the amount of boys remains the same.

Being told you "can't do it" constantly, whether overtly through peers and authority, or indirectly through media and role models, is fucking demoralizing as a kid.
>>
Literally a dying breed that continuously denies their obvious obsession with the trans community.

If you look at /r/GenderCritical you'll see that a lot of people post there at least once, twice a DAY.
>>
I hate trannies, AND i hate feminists... So I appreciate the fact that TERFs exist(to make trannies if feminists both take offense) Id be happier if they both just fucked right off.
>>
>>8376562
FERTs unite
>>
File: photo.jpg (77KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
77KB, 900x900px
Trans-women aren't women they're just perverted fetishists who still have all the violent tendencies of their real gender (male). This is why so many trannies are (((lesbian))). In reality they're just heterosexual perverted men.
>>
>>8376505
It's bad feminism. Excluding a certain type of woman goes against the notion of gender equality.
At least liberal feminists are usually well-meaning.
>>
>>8376505
They have some legitimate grievances. They also hate people who align themselves with arbitrary teams (gender) only to create a new, female-only team based on debunked or misleading statistics and fear.

It's not evil to be on a team. Humans need fucking teams to feel connected and fulfilled.

> be on the team you were born into?
Women confuse the fuck out of me. WomYn whine about tiny non-problems in the least violent, least sexist, least racist, most educated, most comfortable time to have ever been alive. Not my team.
>>
>>8376954
Is Magdalen autistic?
>>
>>8377022
Nah man she literally has a brain tumour.
>>
>>8377022
She's most likely a repressed HSTS man, so yes.
>>
>>8377039
That sucks, senpai.
>>
>>8377012
Excluding men goes against the notion of gender equality. All feminism is bad feminism.
>>
>>8377061
Feminism isn't inherently male-exclusionary.
>>
>>8377022
An autistic woman is an FTM.
>>
File: tears-in-the-rain.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tears-in-the-rain.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
>>8376927
Lol. I gave on filmmaking because I'm a woman. I can kind of see what you're saying, but to say that womanhood is defined only by the harmful messages you receive as a child, and not the ones you receive later on, seems both reductive and pessimistic. There's a reason why the only trans women who succeed where cis women probably wouldn't (Bruce Jenner, the Wachowskis, etc) are the ones who transitioned later in life, way after they made their accomplishments and established their careers. If you transition as a teenager, there's no way you can make it in a male-dominated, high-paying field.

Honestly it makes me feel like trash when cis women assume that I don't go through the same shit that they do, and they assume I have to go through the same things that faggots and drag queens do or something. Because then everyone ignores the times when I'm cat-called, groped, stalked, or otherwise mistreated by men. They assume it doesn't happen, that I must be lying or exaggerating. Cis women can get support, but I'm not sure if I would? Maybe when I'm stealth, people will believe me....
>>
>>8376505
What do i think of TERFs?

They're weird. If they look around the REAL WORLD, they'd notice that hating trans people and spending large amounts of time writing articles being "gender critical" of trans people is not normal. at all.

Most cis people dont give a fuck about me. It seems REALLY weird that they're so highly motivated to talk shit to me.

I'm sure not ALL of them are eggs. some of them are goode olde britishe dads who want a "progressive" reason to talk shit on us.

But a lot of them are eggs.
>>
>>8376911
>I also hate the term "cotton ceiling". I'm sorry some lesbians won't sleep with you. It's their decision. Stop disrespecting the agency of women to have authority over who they want to have sex with. People owe you nothing.

You're fucking stupid. You ever notice how trans people keep posting threads like "When am i supposed to warn people about my body so they dont rape or kill me?"

You ever notice the threads trans people post over and over about being victims of rape?

Good for you for standing up for those poor defenseless cis people and fighting those vicious tranny rapists. You know, cuz we always go around bars and nightlife raping poor defenseless cis people who were just minding their own business. Really fighting the good fight.
>>
>>8377176
Just because bad things happen to transwomen too doesn't mean the idea of the cotton ceiling isn't fucking disgusting and rapey.
>>
Maybe they wouldn't be around if trans-women weren't so blatantly violent.
>>
>>8376911
> low lighting
> shitty shelf
> couch cover
confirmed peasant
>>
>>8377083
I'm aware of the overlap. I wonder what characteristics about a person makes them one and not the other? FTMs with social skills (r a r e) and autistic women who don't hate their bodies.
>>
>>8377182
It's only as "disgusting and rapey" as when PoC complain that white people don't want to date them. And I've never actually heard someone say that about those arguments.
>>
>>8377152

You're simply out of touch with the political scene.

Lesbians are literally getting told to suck dick or else they're transphobic.

I'm not shitting you.
>>
>>8376505
Thoughts on detransitioned radfems?
>>
>>8377196
>when PoC complain that white people don't want to date them
Does this actually happen though?

P.S. if this is about black men complaining that white women won't fuck them then yes it's actually just as disgusting and rapey. They're known to fetishize white women, calling them "snow bunnies" and shit like that. When it comes to black women, as far as I know they tend not to want to date white men in the first place, LOL.
>>
>>8377205
Because of gay-ass Riley Dennis
>>
>>8377077
>"TERF" is a violently misogynist slur
Explain how.
>>
>>8377215
> Grindr
> "No blacks!"
> Black gays get upset
>>
>>8377195
>I wonder what characteristics about a person makes them one and not the other?
Repression, managing to handle dysphoria or learning social skills.
>>
>>8377222
Words on a screen are violence, senpai. The pixels burn my eyes. Words that I can hear are worse. You are literally raping my ears.
>>
>>8377229
Same thing happens with FtM demanding sex with gay dudes. Transwomen just get the shit-end of it because like always they're the easiest to make fun of.
>>
>>8377231
Do you think all autistic women experience body dysphoria?
>>
>>8377233
>FtMs aren't seen as disgusting and rapey when they do this, even by SJWs
>SJWs are implicitly misgendering FtMs by lumping them in with their "women can't rape" meme
>>
>>8377239
No, there'll be misdiagnoses and late onset trans.
>>
File: 1-LFvsRggt4L9zbDZPiYkGhQ.png (28KB, 578x128px) Image search: [Google]
1-LFvsRggt4L9zbDZPiYkGhQ.png
28KB, 578x128px
>>8377077
TERF is not inherently a negative worldview, and I agree that masculinity is inherently oppressive when you can't match their aggression - most Chads I've had the pleasure of interacting with called me a faggot and harassed me to the point where I wanted to fucking hide from the world.

The problem I have though, is that people who call themselves TERFs tend to be aggressive, spiteful cunts (I.e. my mother).

Btw, pic related is me. I was dealing with repressed dysphoria until I came across a character I related with because of her bitterness, her self-consciousness, and her difficulty interacting with others. Turned out later in the series that she has similar family problems to mine as well. I had seen anyone like that before, and it was a huge relief to know I wasn't the only one to have ever felt this way.

Also, I have never watched a moe anime before, and have no interest in it.
>>
>>8377077
>>8377251
>replying to yourself to desperately pretend you''re two different posters
>>
>>8377242
>FtMs aren't calling them on it because they enjoy their female privilege
>>
>>8377277
What makes you think so?
>>
>>8377251
>people who call themselves TERFs tend to be aggressive, spiteful cunts (I.e. my mother).
What did she do?
>>
>>8376505
They're obnoxious paranoid imbeciles with an extreme victim complex. They claim to be on the side of biology, but in actually they don't understand biology or dysphoria at all.

No real trans woman thinks dysphoria tells them "I should like Barbies!" Dysphoria only tells them " I should have a female body." That's it.

And in biology there are so so many cases illustrating that sex is not always a binary, and in TERFs' desperate pursuit to alienate trans women, they always end up alienating some cis women as a consequence.

Their paranoia is also absurd. I'm serious, some of them are some fucked up mental cases that literally think all AMABs are out to sabatoge, manipulate, and rape them for the glory of "the patriarchy" or some shit. Because of their looney conspiracy theories like this, they are extremely close-minded and completely worthless to speak to. This is why they hide away in their little hugboxes and are completely unopen to discussion or debate.

Also there's the sheer hypocrisy of them. They moan all day about oppression but then turn around and oppress a group more unprivileged then them. That's simply laughable and makes it in possible to take then seriously. I can't even fathom the amount of mental gymnastics you need to perform to believe trans women have a higher social standing than cis lesbians.

They are worthess slime and should be treated as such.
>>
>>8377310
Beat me as a kid for not having straight A's when my sisters were both failing math. Isolated me from any form of support when I was going through puberty and getting too depressed and anxious to care about literally anything. Told me I just need to make fun of myself first when people called me a faggot at school and boyscouts (which she demanded I attend). Scoffed at my doctor when he suggested blockers.

Need I go on?
>>
>>8377318
You put my frustrations to words and words to my frustrations.
>>
>>8377335
Yes, and more details. How did she defend the different treatment she gave your sisters? How big an age gap is there between you and them? Why did you make you attend boyscouts? Why did she scoff at blockers?

I want to know just how bad TERFs are.
>>
TERFs are stupid and should die.

Intersectional feminists are alright.
>>
>>8377222
See the name field of the post you quoted.

>>8377229
Oh so you mean gay men. I don't know, honestly. Black men are just regular men. I would support a white guy's right to kindly express not wanting to be with black men for some reason, though I would also understand black people analyzing this under the phenomenon of racist stereotypes. When it comes to MtFs and lesbians, the problem is the former are literally men.

>>8377251
>people who call themselves TERFs
I'm pretty sure I've nearly never met one.
>spiteful cunts (I.e. my mother)
Oh Jesus Christ. Sorry but I had to laugh. Not at your misogyny towards your mother, but how perfectly this plays into the stereotype of "mommy issues".

>Btw, pic related is me
That's very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>8377335
>>>8377310 #
Tried to convince me that most other parents were worse than her, and I should be thankful. Got upset when I wanted to play flute and never explained why. Pushed me to spend more time with a PUA because he'd be a "good influence". Completely neglected the fact that I was depressed and malnourished for years. Said I only claimed to be suicidal for attention. Put on the most fucking two-faced mask every time I had a friend over. Bitched at me every time she didn't want to do something. Abandoned me emotionally as a teen only to hit me if I wasn't turning in homework.
>>8377354
>How did she defend the different treatment she gave your sisters?
She said that there's no manual for parenting and that I was the first kid, so she can't be to blame because she didn't know what to do.
Then she would call me a liar every time I got sick and accuse me of manipulating the thermometer with a lightbulb or something, or that I forced myself to throw up. I had to fight her literally every time. Meanwhile my sisters just got to rest if they weren't feeling well.
>How big an age gap is there between you and them?
I'm a year and a half older than one and 4 years older than the other.
>Why did you make you attend boyscouts?
"It's a good influence, and looks good on resumes"
>Why did she scoff at blockers?
No idea, but she said she thought I wasn't old enough to think for myself at 14.
>>
>>8377384
She sounds abusive, Anon.

I'm sorry you were put through struggle as a kid. I hope you're okay.
>>
>>8377384
How else did she treat you and your sisters differently?
>>
>>8377368
> mom treats kid more poorly than his/her sisters
> spiteful cunt
> "misogyny"
How is the koolaid, senpai.
>>
>>8377400
feminism.exe
>>
>>8377400
Ignore them, they're just the gorilla.
>>
>>8377409
moar like TERF.exe.
>>
>>8377368
>how perfectly this plays into the stereotype of "mommy issues".
That's interesting - I didn't know it was a stereotype until now. Can you elaborate?
I just find it funny because it's like, of all the fucking people in my hometown, I had to get the one person that believes transgirls transition because they think there's some kind of social benefit.

>that's very interesting
It's really funny to come across an article where people reference my shitposting, ngl.

>>8377395
The worst of it was the unbelievably high expectations even from childhood (she didn't let me watch TV ever, and we didn't own a console until my youngest sister asked for one) and the constant accusations every time I stumbled in life.

>>8377389
I'm in intensive outpatient at the moment, and I'm not on speaking terms with her because she kept fucking accusing me of blaming her for literally everything that went wrong in my life, and told me that I ought to be in a psych ward just for fighting with her.

The reality is that everyone I trusted abandoned me right at the start of puberty and dysphoria, and my life just kept spiraling because all of my friends in middle school were made out of fear of getting picked on and beaten up when I was alone, not common interests. I still got called a faggot pretty regularly though, and had to pretend I had a girlfriend just so people would stop harassing me so much.

All aboard the feels train...
>>
>>8377409
No, don't mistake the two. Actual feminism is a human rights movement. Guys like that one retard who said "can't girls just hold in their periods?" is exactly why we need it today, and you can look back to the experiences of people like Mary Wollstonecraft if you want to see why it's necessary in society.

TERFs however, are just manhating cunts and deserve no respect, because they believe that a transguy is just trying to cheat his way through life, and a transgirl is making a mistake in downgrading - an inherently misogynistic view.

I can understand that many transgirls will never pass, but to exclude those that actually are indiscernible from females phenotypically, living as females in society and thus dealing with every issue a sterile woman does, simply because of genotype, is absolute hysteria.

Excluding people from a social movement because of genetics, rather than appearance, is outright insane.
>>
>>8377508
>Actual feminism is a human rights movement

Thread hidden

>4chan shitposting is why we need feminism
>>
>>8377516
I don't understand.
>>
>>8377428
>That's interesting - I didn't know it was a stereotype until now. Can you elaborate?

Oh honey, don't indulge the TERF after they mocked you for having 'mommy issues'.

People who struggle with abusive mothers exist, and there are a few stereotypes. But people shouldn't just say 'lol mommy issues' and discard your story. They don't know shit about your mental health and childhood. Same with 'daddy issues' - sure it's a known phenomenon, but healthy people don't get to discard childhood trauma. We don't go 'lolol getting shot issues' at veterans, so why would we do it with people who lived through childhood abuse? That's super shitty and ableist behavior. Honestly, that user reeks of misandry, and I'm saying that as a feminist.

I hope therapy helps. You seem to be doing very well. I feel a bit proud just reading the way you talk.
>>
>>8376919
mom forced me 11 years ago, it's too late to detransition now.
>>
>>8377578
>don't indulge the TERF after they mocked you for having 'mommy issues'
Didn't even realize I was being mocked desu. Both my parents neglected and abandoned me when I needed the most help, and it really fucked me up. It's not something I'm really ashamed of though, it's just another scar that brought me where I am today. My life kinda really sucked, whatever.

I would have run away when I was 14, but I didn't have anywhere to go because I couldn't trust any of my friends with my secrets. Almost killed myself several times as well, but it always just felt spiteful when I was getting ready to slit my throat. It would have been easier if she had just disowned me, but she wanted to claim responsibility without actually being there for me physically or emotionally.

I actually made a huge breakthrough in therapy the other day because I have actual parent figures in my life now - people that accept me as I am, and can give me a safe place to sleep for as long as I need. It's helping me get through a lot of the trauma by taking pressure off the present moment.
>>
>>8376505
I find it funny because they're always the most privileged women ranting and raving about how they got the short end of the stick and how they can raise themselves up by putting down men and transgender people.
>>
>>8378405
Let's just be honest: male feminists are cucks
>>
>>8377368
>but how perfectly this plays into the stereotype of "mommy issues".

Aren't lesbians supposed to have mommy issues, as opposed to the daddy issues that straight girls have? So isn't it normal for a transbian to have mommy issues?
>>
>>8376505
Trannies are insane
>>
>>8376875
>>8377733
Greentext.
>>
>>8379318
Orientation isn't caused by the way you're raised
>>
>>8379362
yes, by definition, but not as insane as feminists
>>
>>8380630
[citation needed]
>>
>>8376868
You can't really be trans with out genders anon if there arnt any genders then everyone is just playing dress up
>>
>>8376505
I'd be more sympathetic to them if they didn't show outright contempt for trans people.
Want to argue that trans people aren't the gender they transition to? Sure. Want to hold them back from transitioning when doing so is factually greatly beneficial to them and makes them feel much better than any other course of action? Want transwomen to use men's bathrooms, which puts them at great danger? Go fuck yourself.

We need TIRFs tbqh. Gender abolitionism should be about untying body types from personality, and that should include the freedom to change your body type to whatever you want!
>>
>>8380683
>We need <a kind of feminist> tbqh.
stopped right there tbqh
>>
>>8380723
Feminism is quite good actually.
>>
>>8376514
Headed by Blaire white?
>>
>>8380728
>>
>>8380761
she's a pretty cool guy she fights oppression and is not afraid of anything
>>
>>8376505
TERFs actually make me incredibly sad.

Read this post by a TERF:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/6ev8w6/no_i_dont_have_to_be_nice_to_your_son/

tl;dr ? She had one of her close friends cut her off because she couldn't stop being hurtful and cruel to her son's child, calling him a little cock-bearer.

They're literally alienating friends and family over a bizarre fringe ideology that will help NO ONE and change NOTHING in society.

They misgender, deadname, act rude, ungrateful, and bitchy, and... somehow, THATS supposed to change society.
>>
>>8381144
>tfw you realize /terf/ is the /pol/ of feminism
>>
>>8380683
That exists, google xenofeminism
>>
>>8380683
Intersectional feminism is pretty much what you say.

Also they hate TERFs for giving feminists a bad rep.
>>
>>8381178

Holy shit that's a great analogy.
>>
>>8376505
Tbh I'm mtf and I agree with some of the shit they say but honestly most of it is just stupid and they're literally obsessed with trannies to the point where any quote unquote gender critical forum or outlet is 90% TOP TEN REASONS TRANNIES SUCK posts.

Many of their talking points are disingenuous or just straight up don't make sense i.e. mtfs just have a crossdressing sissy kink gone into overdrive or they think there are no passable trans people.

Also I don't understand how the couple million trans people on earth have to shoulder the blame for the gender binary when there are literal billions of cis humans perfectly content with it.
>>
>>8376911
>But transwomen will never experience things like told as a young child that they can't do math,

did you grow up in Yemen or something?
>>
>>8381762
It might be a backlash because a lot of "inclusive" feminist spaces end up being dominated by mtf women, or at least mtf women end up holding a disproportionate amount of influence. Like women get scolded for talking about periods and pregnancy and offending mtfs and stuff like that. Idk, I'm not even a feminist and I don't care about gender binary either but its something I noticed a lot on inclusive feminist boards its like half trans women calling the shots in spite of being <1% of women. I had mtf feminist tell me I had "internalized misogyny" and I felt a bit annoyed and transphobic at that. But I don't want to blame all mtf.
>>
>>8382042
Thing is, these people have been doing this for decades. Way before this was a problem.
>>
>>8376505
I agree with some stuff but I don't hate men and I think trans women are women. I generally like them the most out of the internet politics crowd, but only the ones who aren't screechy, whiny, vitriolic beasts about it.

I agree that gender roles =/= gender, cis lesbians should not be expected to deal with penis whether dating or sex, sex-based issues are important, letting 4-year-olds transition is disgusting. Don't care for the "genderists, male reeeee"-esque stuff.
>>
I'm not TE, and I'm not RF, although most people would call me a TERF for my Blanchardian ontological views.

>TE
I have no reason to categorically be a dick to people, especially those suffering from a mental illness.

>RF
The blank slate hypothesis is nonsense. Males and females have substantial genetic differences.

>TERFs in general
They seem to generally be focused on externalizing their own mental health problems with a fixation on transgenders rather than actually being "feminists" of any sort.
>>
>>8377318
everything you've posted is true. it must really hurt you to know TERFs are right and most of society holds TERF-lite views
>>
>>8382224
>letting 4-year-olds transition is disgusting

Why? That's the age when they should start socially transitioning, since then they can be normal girls when they grow up, instead of male-socialized latent rapists.
>>
>>8383294
As a feminist, I'd just like to say I don't agree with this poster's use of 'male-socialized latent rapists'.

A lot of men are good people who care about consent.
>>
>>8383294
What if you were a shut in since puberty?
>>
File: 1486764833248.jpg (36KB, 332x283px) Image search: [Google]
1486764833248.jpg
36KB, 332x283px
>>8381144

>It's incredibly insulting to her that I would never trust her son just because he is male because that is sexist and because he is suuuuuuuuuuch a great feminist.
>So, basically, because something with a penis came out of your vagina, we all have to worship it now? I won't get into the often creepy, worship-y relationship mothers sometimes have with their sons, but I find I am especially annoyed with the kind of mother who thinks her son is immune to patriarchy and misogyny.
>It's not only in theory that I don't feel like I am required to be nice to people like her son. It is my repeated, extensive, personal experience that men who call themselves feminists are, in a word, fuckfaces. The brand of feminism they subscribe to is the kind that benefits them...the sex pozzie, pro-porn, pro-prostitution, pro-torture of women for money...but that's ok because SHE GITS AYJINSEEEEEEE AN EMPOWERMIIIIINT!...and of course anti-analysis...because analyzing things deeper and questioning WHY some women behave in ways that capitulate to patriarchy would be condescending to them and then you'd be just as bad as teh menz!

It's so sad seeing someone like this. I probably shouldn't say that though or else they'll throw 20 journal articles at me about feminist-critical literature being pro-rape and a tool of patriarchal constructs to oppress gender-critical feminists.
>>
>>8376927
Or maybe the hormones received during puberty change their perspective on what they want to do? They do have major psychological effects, anyone on HRT here can tell you that. Or just look at older men and women who experience a decrease in test/estrogen production and suddenly get mid-life crises about their career, family, etc.

It's not as though people magically start telling girls they can't be astronauts as soon as they hit 14 and never before.
>>
>>8381144
GC has some hilarious cognitive dissonance.
They claim to not hate trans people and just see them as misguided and led astray by the patriarchy's attempts at gender conformity or whatever nonsense yet 90% of the threads on GC are "look at this creepy gross pervert man"
>>
File: 1491466935989.png (572KB, 1317x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1491466935989.png
572KB, 1317x1140px
>there is no such thing as innate gender identity, people are tabula rasa and any gender traits are just the result of the patriarchy's enforcement of gender roles
>all penis-havers are dangerous rapists/potential rapists regardless of background

How do TERFs rationalize this? Seems like a glaring contradiction in their ideology.
>>
>>8382224
No one is giving tranny pills to 4 year olds. They give you fully reversible puberty blockers when you're like 12, and then depending on where you live, hormones at 14-18, after being reevaluated to ensure the GD is long-lasting, severe, and legitimate.

The only transition 4 year olds are getting is their parents letting them wear dresses or whatever.
>>
Terfs are idiots.

They consistently ignore studies proving brain sex differentiation and how trans men have masculine brains even before testosterone (vice versa for trans women), they misinterpret studies showing that transition is an effective treatment for dysphoria, and they insist that they know more than medical doctors and psychiatric professionals.
>>
I'm curious what TERFs think of us gays. Do they not care, or do they have some convoluted reason to hate us too?
>>
>>8381144
So socially transitioning children is evil and hurting effeminate gay men, but raising them normally is also wrong since it makes them patriarchy-supporting menace?

Do radfems actually want every male-born individual to bear original sin of it and serve female-born people because of it?
>>
>>8386299
Why would TERFs or women in general care about gay men.
>>
>>8386385
Gay porn is sexist.
t. feminism
>>
>>8386494
A minority thinks that and you already knew that. Meanwhile the majority of the free world does not give two licks about gay men except to whine about racist preferences on Grindr. At the same time, the majority of the free world still has a negative reaction towards transgender folk, mainly transgender women.
>>
File: CjcQBE6.jpg (36KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
CjcQBE6.jpg
36KB, 362x346px
>>8383286
>everything you've posted is true.
>it must really hurt you to know TERFs are right
>>
>>8377183
>no citation
But if I bring up lesbian violence I'm an evil woman hater right?
>>
>>8377368
>Black men are just regular men. I would support a white guy's right to kindly express not wanting to be with black men for some reason
>though I would also understand black people analyzing this under the phenomenon of racist stereotypes
>for some reason
>analyzing this under the phenomenon of racist stereotypes
Wow, you're REALLY laying on the bullshit thick to avoid outright admitting anything that could undermine your argument.
Some racists reject people for racist reasons, this is a thing that happens so there's no need beg the question with bs about "SOME reason" and "phenomenon analysis" and avoid the topic with "well, of course, EVERYONE should choose who they sleep with!"

>I'm pretty sure I've nearly never met one
This is worse than appealing to an anecdote, you're trying to deny all possible contradictory data and experience based on your own.
If you're not trolling then I legitimately feel sorry for you.
>>
>>8381178
Terfs and radfems literally team up with conservative christians to gang up on fags and trannies like when they got federal coverage for transition removed for years or try to ban gay porn and media as transitive rape on all women and corrupting children.
>>
>>8390156
[citation needed]
>>
>>8390156
>>8390161
Reagan era news.
>>
>>8386191
They don't even try to rationalise, they thrive on contradiction.

They STILL haven't been able to come up with some perfect bs definition of the essential prerequisites of womanhood to use to exclude trannies without excluding others they want to keep. All they can ever do is protest "well x necessary trait I just pulled out of my ass doesn't apply to the REEL WOMYN!"
The closest they've come is a "female upbringing" or "female life-experience" by keeping it so vague as to be meaningless and defining it however they need in the moment. Even that fucks them over when they inevitably define the essential female experience by the same old middle-class white narrative that black and other feminists have complained about dominating the movement for years.

Ironically all that just goes to reinforce sexist ideas of how women HAVE to be and act. Trannies are just a convenient target to project sexist issues on because they're more acceptable to shit on. You can call a tranny a failure freak for their fashion being too feminine/not feminine enough while the same directed at a cis women would be swiftly called out as sexist. Trannies are just our cultural dumping ground for sexual issues.
>>
>>8386343
Some unironically do like it's some shitty femdom fantasy world.
>>
>>8386343
Yes, clearly. That's what all feminists want.
>>
>>8377733
Don't meme me, senpai.
>>
>>8390204
What if it's not a meme? What if that really happened to her?
>>
>>8390199
>all feminists
Anons were talking about radfems specifically and more specifically in reference to that example but don't let me get in the way of you tearing apart that fine strawman.
>>
>>8390207
Just pointing out that what they're talking about isn't specific to certain feminists.
>>
>>8390214
It's a bit fringe but whatever you say.
>>
>>8377733
Are you male/female?
>it's too late to detransition now
Because....?
Did you get "forced" into srs too?
If you've grown breasts there are surgeries to remove them, that's actually a normal part of transition for ftms.

>>8390206
It's almost certainly bait.
>>
>>8390222
>Because....?
Maybe they're ftm...
>>
>>8386494
radfem: Porn is anti-women!
Gay pornz: K, we took out all the womens, senpai.
radfem: Porn is sexist!
>>
>>8390206
Not impossible, but I'd be surprised af.
>>
>>8376505

Anyone who triggers the T is alright in my book.
>>
>>8380668
https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/
>>
>>8390225
Really it's all speculation what they are and what surgeries or changes they've had but I'm gonna assume it's bait.
The almost nonexistent cases of people being "forced" into transition get a lot of attention and reposts on various sites as examples of all the damage the evil patriarchy/liberals are doing by brainwashing trannies into existence.
>>
>>8390230
They actually still argue that it's anti-women. By taking on dominant/submissive roles gay men transitively rape women and reinforce the patriarchy with their mockery of women's' struggles.
>>
File: 1478222795089.jpg (136KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478222795089.jpg
136KB, 960x600px
>>8390256
>tfw untriggerable
>>8376505
>What does /lgbt/ think of TERFs?
I don't think about them at all.
>>
>>8390267
I can kind of see where they're coming from. I always dress up as a girl when I've with my boyfriend.
>>
>>8376505
I'm not a tronk so I'm totally comfortable admitting they're right. Obviously /tttt/ hates them though since they need that to be able to keep up their delusion.
>>
>>8390267
>gay men transitively rape women
kek
>>
>>8377176
>You know, cuz we always go around bars and nightlife raping poor defenseless cis people who were just minding their own business.
>pretending that not disclosing isn't rape
>>
>>8390333
>w-well this is me
>OMG I didn't expect to see a penis/vagina you're LITERALLY RAPING me through my sight!

Shitposting aside that almost never happens and it's much more often the case that someone hits on a tranny and then finds out they're a tranny before anything happens or their friends find out afterwards so they jump to assault with a defence of tranny-panic to save face.
Any tranny that doesn't realise that just whipping out their genitals and surprising people is a quick way to get murdered isn't likely to last long to "rape" by exposure many people.
>>
>>8390430
fuck, meant to be in reply to >>8390374
>>
>>8377176

VICTIM OLYMPICS
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.