[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a true bisexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

I like being a man and I'm very happy with my male body and can't enve think about changing it, I'm not romantic for men buy I'm sexually attracted to them(only very muscular bodies though), women on the other case, I don't feel disgusted by their bodies but I just don't care, I would love to have a cute and shy girlfriend and maybe even marrying with her.
What do you think anon am I bi or just a gay trying to make up for his sexual orientation?
>>
Homosexual, heteroromantic. Sounds fine.
I am bisexual, heteroromatnic.
>>
>>8374311
>>8374311
Are you sexually attracted to females ?
Would you really love to marry a cute girlfriend ?
Are you 100% positive you won't have any feelings for a man ?
Are you really attracted to male bodies ?
I honestly and genuinely don't understand what you are, perhaps you're just confused, only you can work through yourself to find out who you really are, nobody can do that work but you.
>>
>I can get hard for a female if the touch me in a sexual place or tells me something about me being attractive
>Yes, I would treat her as female friend which I can lean on and get on touchy subjects with
>NO, but most of the time they were my friends.
>Only if they're muscular and tall, Not sure if I woul want to have sex with them touching their penis and\or muscle worship would already suffice
>Please reply to me!
>>
>>8374434
>>NO, but most of the time they were my friends.
Sorry perhaps i am being stupid but that's unclear to me; do you mean "no" as in "no, i won't have any feelings for a man" or "no" as in "no, i am not positive that i will not have feelings for a man" ?
>>
I ment "no" as I'm not sure
>>
>>8374311
you are a virgin
>>
Well, as i said, only you can do that work for you.
Have you ever had a sexual relation with someone ?
>>
Never, do you think that doing sex with a male and a female at least sometime in my life would help me make up my mind
>>
I would never try that if i were you since one's first sexual experience should have a sacred and unique feel to it. As i said, only you can know who you need in your life.
>>
>>8374544
Woah, never thought of that.
This might as well be it.

It's convincing because it's true and turns your confusion into a confusion-due-to-inexperience. Logic enough, I'll go with this one.
>Dad! Good news! I'm not into traps!
>>
>>8374311
Hey OP ever thought about the fact you want to be the shy girl with a big man for you to take care of and pound you?
Also you should just make up your mind and suck a mean one its because your shy is why your holding back like the cute pure little girl in your fantasy.
Its selfish and morally wrong of you to taint a girl with your essence im saying this from a place of love,
If you choose to go off the deep end butt first the amount of std's in the gay scene is not something you should risk transferring to a girl
There are many cases of girls becoming sterile from sleeping with homosexuals that are lying to themselves and contracting some kind of atom smashed entity that renders them incapable of birthing children,
Plus the chances you would not be able to control your urges and eat a bag of dicks while in a relationship behind a girls back is a big risk even if your not a cheating type you could cheat by accident it happens to girls all the time they slip and land on a dick.
>>
>>8374974
Amusing, do go on.
>>
everyone is bisexual
>>
File: nip.png (251KB, 400x356px) Image search: [Google]
nip.png
251KB, 400x356px
>>8375020
Please lets keep the discourse civil the fact this individual doesn't know whether or not a muscular MacGyver lookalike with an extraordinary knack for unconventional problem solving skills is in fact gay and not admiration and aspiration to emulate a mans man isn't funny,
Please OP continue....
>>
>>8375037
>everyone is confused

No, most of us actually know what we like.
>>
>>8375206

Bisexuals know they like both. KYS if you can't understand that simple fact. Your brain is broken.
>>
>>8375037
One of the most retarded lies ever, and those who say it need a good beating in their life.
>>
>>8376081
beat me daddy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.