[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis lesgen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 374
Thread images: 47

File: 1453758458510.jpg (96KB, 936x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1453758458510.jpg
96KB, 936x1350px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Wonder Woman Edition

Well, tomorrow the most popular/wellknown female superhero gets her own movie (finally)! how do you feel about it? Are you boycotting the film, because the actress is an Israeli/Zionist? Are you annoyed that a comic book movie is being turned into an IvP (Israël VS Palestine) battleground? Are you going to see the movie with your girlfriend? Are you tfw no gf, and so you'll see the movie then Schlick at home instead? Diana is from an Island of women--why isn't she a lesbian?

For those who don't care about that stuff, what kind of dates are you and your GF going on for the summer? If you don't have a GF, what kind of dates would you want to go on?

Filters and shit here you go:
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Ignore bait you guys, geeze.

Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
Parlez-vous français? Here is a discord for the frogs: https://discord.gg/3Ry8yaE

Recent News
>OP is [possibly] crazy
>Anon has a cute giant dog and loves her family
>ice cream sandwiches
>girls with gfs outnumber the KVs in the thread
>everyone hates bisexuals
>A hot Valkyrie in business attire just sat opposite to anon on the train
>/pol/ garbage
Previous: >>>>8367145
>>
>everyone hates bisexuals
Why would you put that on the recent news? Not everyone hates them. There are bisexuals that post on this thread.
>>
File: 1496026745613.jpg (336KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
1496026745613.jpg
336KB, 740x740px
I think I am going to leave my gf. We have been together for a bit over two years and I am realizing that she just isn't the one even though I love her to death. I have needs that aren't being met, and I am tired of putting those aside for her.

I have never broken up with someone I lived with before. Do any of you have tips etc? I hope we can still be friends after, but I am also worried she might freak out and trash my stuff or something. I is skerd.

Any advice is helpful!
>>
>>8374020
/clg/ hates bisluts. This is just the way it is. Some might be ok, but we don't want them here.
>>
>>8374020
That's how we roll here bitch, you're in the wrong neighborhood.
>>
>>8374020
https://pastebin.com/p3hgwxsT
>>
>>8373987
Better OP.
>>
>>8374024
What needs are you talking about?
>>
>>8373987
>Diana is from an Island of women--why isn't she a lesbian?

Well, I mean, Themyscira is pretty much depicted as a lesbian island. Diana is the only (known) bislut due to meeting Steve.

>>8373996
I'm sure Harley and Ivy did all kinds of kinky stuff with Catwoman back in the Sirens.
>>
>>8374037
>>8374040
>>8373987
And now we got bishits making threads.
>>
>>8374020

Would a bisexual in a committed relationship wiht a man be allowed to post? I always assumed "no".
>>
>>8374020
There shouldn't be. Bishits are nasty
>>
>>8374049
I'd take a bislut over the regular political lesbian SJW OP.
>>
>>8374051
If you're a bishit "committed to a man" then what the hell do you think? God fucking damn it. Is this what happens when a lesbian doesn't make the thread? It suddenly gets swarmed by bishitters?
>>
>>8374060
Again you aren't gonna stop are you. You would choose a bishit over a lesbian. Who the fuck is the sjw. You bishits should
>>
>>8374064
>>8374060
*stay together
>>
>>8374037
So you are bi? Then you should have not made the thread since you don't belong here.
>>
Diana isn't a lesbian because she was created for a 1940's audience, darlings.

At least we have Batwoman now.
>>
>>8373987
My gf and I are definitely going to see it. No one mentions it but it's also significant a woman directs it, put her stamp on it. If it's a blockbuster, it's good for more women on the screen and behind the camera too.

Diana isn't lesbian but those Amazons are--maybe future sequel with lots of Amazon lesbian sidekicks? Or a featured new Amazon heroine in training? One can only hope.

And I don't care about the whole IvP thing. I'm not Jewish or Muslim. She's good at her role, that's all I care about.
>>
>>8374037
You're not a fucking lesbian. Why did you take it upon yourself to start a thread?
>>
>>8374071
Batwoman didn't start off as lesbian either. So Diana could reboot as a lesbian too. Her backstory makes more sense for it.
>>
>>8374064
>TRIGGERING INTENSIFIES
I'd choose a bishit over your retarded ass any day of the week, that's how absolutely shitty you are as a "lesbian".
>>
>>8374051
Someone in a LTR with a man shouldnt be posting here i dont think.
>>8374048
>I'm sure Harley and Ivy did all kinds of kinky stuff with Catwoman back in the Sirens.
Wow
Gross anon.
Harley is only for Ivy and Ivy is only for Harley!!!!
But yeah, Selina *IS* canon bi, so i always felt like the three of them would be getting into all kinds of fun nasty shit.
I really wish they would officially pair Ivy and Harley together instead of just alluding to it, especially since Harley and Ivy are basically just anti-heroes instead of villainesses now.
Supergirl should also be a lesbian. Zatanna too.
And also Vixen.
And also Cassandra Cain
>>
>>8374037
Given the name and everything this seems like trolling. I don't trust that the OP for this edition would be dumb enough to admit she is bi to a group that hates bi girls. . .
>>
>>8374037
You did fine making a new thread then you ruined it by making it about bisexuals with the news and this pastebin. It was totally unnecessary drama you could have avoided.
>>
>>8374080
I wish.
America isn't that chill, Batwoman is a minor superhero but WW would be too controversial.
>>
>>8374089
This. Next time don't mention it, new OP.
>>
>>8374080
Yeah but current Batwoman is basically a completely different character with the same name
>>8374071
She was bi in the 40s too. Read the subtext. She was always bi.
And in the n52 comics she had a girlfriend before she left the island.
>>
>>8374084
>tl;dr Everyone should have been a lesbian
I mean you're not wrong.
>>
>>8374089
>bisexuals
>avoiding drama
>not doing anything for attention

Heh
>>
>>8374089
The entire recent news needs reworking. The topic is ok tho.
>>
>>8374084
Selina strikes me as the type to just sleep with anyone anyway.
Also Cassandra totally got it on with Stephanie.
I still want to see Black Canary embrace the gay. She and Starling had so much potential, back when DC acknowledged Starling's existence.
>>
>>8374084

>Someone in a LTR with a man shouldnt be posting here i dont think.

kk thats fine. Makes sense. I feel kinda trap between het and lesbian sometime, bisexual gen thread are so much more boring and mostly males or trans women.
>>
>>8374088
Guess we won't know. The idiot doesn't confirm or deny.

>>8374097
>>8374089
>shh don't mention that you're not a lesbian when you make lesbian threads
Bishits everywhere
>>
>>8374099
Also, the guy who invented Wonder Woman, had a bisexual girlfriend who occasionally fugged another bi grill that lived in their household.
>>
>>8374099
>She was bi in the 40s too. Read the subtext. She was always bi.
>And in the n52 comics she had a girlfriend before she left the island.

Ok? I didn't say "bi" I said "lesbian".
Audiences have never taken issue with a female character being bi, it doesn't ruin the shipping fantasies of women and the sex fantasies of men. Making a character full gay is a different level.
>>
>>8373987
I don't really care about the movie but since my girlfriend really wants to see it then we will see it. It's not like I don't love seeing strong women kicking butts on screen.
>>
>>8374107
>I feel kinda trap between het and lesbian sometime
How so?
>>
File: gWXM8K6.jpg (260KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gWXM8K6.jpg
260KB, 900x1200px
>>8374061

I assumed typically no but then that person said "bisexuals post here" and I got happy I could post too maybe in a thread not center on trans issues for once. But I wont post if I'm not wanted. Don't need to cyberbully me.
>>
>>8374046
There is a lot of things. Mostly sex/sexual desire, and her being a slob, plus her other health issues.
I just realized that I don't want this to be my life forever.

Do you have any advice for moving out? (The worst part is that I can't really afford to move out right now... sorta trapped)
>>
>>8374111
That's disgusting.

>>8374114
Making a character lesbian causes males to screech. The whole bit with Tracer was hilarious.

>>8374122
Are you fucking serious.

>>8374125
If you aren't a lesbian you have no business here. Same for the op apparently.
>>
>>8374126
A slob? She's lazy and has bad hygiene?
>>
>>8374122

Because I am not het but I am in a committed LTR relationship with a man. And it seems lesbian get prejudiced towards me sometimes. I do think I probably have it easier than lesbians do.
>>
>>8374125
Just dont talk about your romantic relationships with men, and no one will know. And if no one knows, no one can care.
Were all anonymous
>>
>>8374082
>taking sides with a bishit over an actual lesbian
Are you done eating out new OP's cum filled pussy yet?
>>
>>8373987
Should have followed my three fucking rules. But you couldn't. Why is it always my suspicions that are confirmed?

>>8374132
Ok you got your attention. GO. AWAY.

>>8374134
Bishit stop. Just fucking stop.
>>
>>8374126
Maybe try moving in with a friend or roomsharing or airbnb or something like that? Even finding a female roommate on CL might work.

As for breaking up, I'd just do it in as gentle but firm a way as possible. Explain what had made you unhappy if she asks, but try not to get angry, it'll minimize any awkwardness or backlash.
>>
>>8374137
They are bishit themselves. They all are. It's why they were so bothered about imagining a world with not dudes.
>>
>>8374125
It's basic 4chan courtesy you stay on topic on the thread. It's the reason why you don't talk about 3DPD on /a/ or say btw, i'm a grill on /r9k/ etc. Doing that kind of attention-whoring is a form of trolling because you know it will cause drama but you do it anyway.
>>
I explained to you what needed to be done to maintain a cis lesbian thread. How fucking hilarious is it that I was right and one of the haters is indeed a bishit.
>>
>>8374024
Be calm when you announce it, don't scream, appease her, basically try to make it go as smoothly as possible.
>>
File: 1496091538619.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1496091538619.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>8374151
exactly
>>
>>8374155
No worries, you're definitely hated by lesbians too.
>>
>>8374155
Shut up tumblr no one cares, 4chan isn't your personal blog. Get the fuck over it.

t. an actual lesbian who has had sex with women before.
>>
>>8374161
Naw senpai you're a ""lesbian"" just like the one who tried to make a lesbian thread huh
>>
>>8374165
>t. an actual lesbian who has had sex with women before.

Prove it.
Storytime.
>>
>>8374151
>>8374138
>>8374134

k
>>
>>8374169
Yes, you complete virgin, more than you'll ever be.
>>
>>8374173
>prove it
What, you want to know how to fuck a girl or how a vagina is supposed to feel like?
>>
>>8374165
Are you annoyed little bishit? Have enough stds?
>>
>>8374179
It's the closest thing girls like OP will ever know to sex.
>>
>pretend to be OP and say im bi
>massive replies
Kek. Why So Easily Trolled Ladies?
>>
>>8374178
Sure. You're a ""lesbian"" """woman""" huh
>>
>>8374186
>I-It was a joke!
>>
>>8374186
Because tumblr OP has a lot of triggers, mention one of the followings and she will completely lose her shit: male, bi, tranny, not a goldstar, seed.

I mean look at that mentally ill idiot having a seizure right now, just priceless.
>>
>>8374202
I'm just waiting for the OP to deny it.
>>
>>8374190
Yes, you frigid fake "lesbian" who never had sex with one and can stay in friendzone with your "ex-gfs".
>>
>>8374202
agree. completely better to have a dude derail the thread than sjw op.
>>
>>8374213
Kek nothing about you female Matthew.
>>
>>8374202
>she will completely lose her shit
>having a seizure
>these modern day descriptions for anyone who expresses unhappiness

I hate kids.
>>
File: 1352323609283.jpg (20KB, 412x352px) Image search: [Google]
1352323609283.jpg
20KB, 412x352px
>>8374060
>implying the vast majority of SJWs aren't bi/pan/"queer" (e.g. bi/pan without saying bi/pan)
>>
>>8374223
>sjw
If you want me to be sjw. I can be sjw for you...
>>
>>8374236
You already are an SJW.
>>
>>8374244
You ain't seen nothing yet.
>>
>>8374236
Do it. give me the best you got. .
>>
>>8374226
Of course you wouldn't know how to spot a woman, you've never been near another girl's vagina. And you're so narcissistic you can't fathom why so many women would loathe you.

And with your personality deficiencies, it's something people see off 4chan too. That's why you can't keep a gf, they all figure out what you're really like.
>>
>>8374247
We've ALL seen your obsessive incoherent shitposts.

>EVERYBODY IS MAAAAALEEEE REEEEE SPERMMMM AND PREGNANCYYY REEEEEEE
>>
File: IMG_9214.jpg (169KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9214.jpg
169KB, 1080x1349px
>>8374208
What the fuck am I supposed to do? I posted the OP as anon, i cant go back in time and screenshot the post count before and after that post, and replying to the bait just feeds into it. We're 70 posts and only and hour into the thread and most of the replies are about this idiocy. I rather just ignore it until i can think of a survey or discussion topic to re-rail the thread.

Cute girl to make up for *another*trash reply
>>
>>8374260
Just post quickly next time and say it's bait and you're the real OP. Then talk about Wonder Woman so people will know it's really you. They can tell who you are by the way you post. We're anonymous but not interchangeable.
>>
>>8374260
it's your fault in the first place for putting shit like that in the recent news
>>
>>8374260
It's okay OP, it's the usual retard shitting up the thread. She did the same with her own threads after all.
>>
>>8374260
See? Why didn't you just say so. Your opening post was horrendous. But when you don't even stand up for yourself it seems suspect.
>>
File: IMG_2666.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2666.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Do you guys like my pupper?
>>
>>8374285
Lovely, what's the name?
>>
>>8374260
I liked your topic and how you cleaned up some of the unnecessary text. Shame it went south.
>>
>>8374260
Are you a tranner, new op? Can you verify that you are not pls.
>>
>>8374295
Can you?
>>
>>8374297
I'm not the one making the threads.
>>
>>8374299
Just on a witch-hunt based on nothing. There's nothing about this OP's posts that'd suggest it.

Typical slow board culture: Thinking starting a thread is something special.
>>
>>8374130
She just doesn't clean things, and is ok living in piles of food / other stuff. She isn't lazy though. She has a full life with lots of hobbies, is doing a very difficult masters program on scholarships and research work in a lab. The thing is like if she opens something she just drops the wrappers. If she is working on a hobby thing then she just leaves the mess after she is done working on whatever. She sews a lot too so fabrics and needles all over the fucking floor. There is so much more I could say here.
>>8374141
Yeah I am always gentle with my breakups and for the most part am still good friends with a lot of my ex's. I just worry about her in particular, as it might seem to come out of the blue. Like we have talked about all this stuff multiple times before but not changes and I am done wasting the best years of my life for her to make good/change.

The moving in with others or putting my stuff in storage part is the scary thing. I don't have a job at the moment so it just makes things so much more complicated.

I just don't know if I can stand continuing to live with her till I get myself sorted out without telling her.
>>
>>8374299
Shut the fuck up if you are not even ready to prove that you're a woman yourself.
>>
>>8374290
Echo
Echo the gecko
>>
Wait, that autistic virgin chinese girl still having a meltdown?

Jesus christ, I thought it was over, catch y'all later turtles.
>>
>>8374328
4chan is her only hobby, it's pretty tragic.
>>
>>8374285
Cute! What drawing are you working on?
>>8374295
The new op is a cis lesbian. Ignore the person trolling with the name
> The OP of the current thread
how do you fall for such easy bait ?
>>
i came to terms with being a lesbian and also a political lesbian

i love girls
i also don't like men sexually
i am attracted girls because they're not men
i am not attracted to men because they're not girls
trans are trans and thats not really any of my business unless i end up dating one

gee being a political lesbian sure is exhausting
>>
>>8374322
>living in piles of food / other stuff
Oh god, that's terrible. I couldn't live that way. Are you overrun by insects too?

I think if you feel like you're not in love with her anymore, it is best to move on.

>>8374327
Cute name
>>
I'm dating a bi girl and she mentioned she sometimes misses the feeling of getting dicked. Can the strap-on meme save our relationship or is it already over?
>>
>>8374285
>not Gayko
>>
>>8374333
That be a very old drawing, it was just a bunch of sketches of reptiles
Now days I just draw sexy women and furries
>>
>>8374350
Worth a try, you're basically helping her feel better during sex which really doesn't have anything to do with bi and stuff, some girls just like the way it feels.

>inb4 I'm a bislut cockwhore tranny for replying.
>>
>>8374342
The hangup is that I do still love her. I just recognize she isn't what will satisfy me, and I don't want to keep living this way. She barely even lets me touch her. . . :(

Sometimes I feel I would be happier single even though everyone is so sad with
>tfw no gf
stuffs. However I relate to stuff sad lonely lesbians are saying because even though I am in a relationship I feel that way too.
>>
>>8374350
Still talking about bi people in /bclg/
>>
>>8374357
>falling for bait
Stop that
>>
>>8374367
what's wrong with that? it keeps the conversations going.
>>
>>8374357
you bislut cockwhore tranny, you. you rascal. you scallywag. you dickhungering slattern. you pox stricken dingus gobbler. you burly shemale. you botched heshe. you like men and are one. you subtle insult. you frigid gynophobic wang toucher. just banter m8
>>
>>8374363
You may love her, truly. But are you in love with her?
If you are, have you really sat down and talked to her about how dissatisfied you are? Like is she aware that you are about to head out the door? Maybe you two should talk and she will take it seriously and try to change if she realizes she's about to love you over this.

I have to say though, it's very hard for people to change major habits and you're dealing with several pretty big ones and it seems there's even more you haven't mentioned.
>>
File: 1441068098510.jpg (4KB, 118x125px) Image search: [Google]
1441068098510.jpg
4KB, 118x125px
>>8374381
>>
>>8374356
Post some sexy women
>>
>>8374357
Good answer!
>>
>>8374367
>furries
>bisexuals
Is this bigen now?
>>
>>8374356
requesting Kristen Stewart as a dragon woman laying an egg in the back of a Ford pickup truck and the egg shell is a red plaid check
>>
>>8374402
Well that's certainly one way to change topics.
>>
>>8374400
It sure is, buddy. Welcome home.
>>
>>8374406
Been married a long time, just recently looked back over my life and had an epiphany of sorts…it all makes sense now. Have never dated a woman, and don’t plan on acting on anything because I’m happily married, but there’s truly no place for us on either side of the fence a women who identify with bi.
>>
>>8374413
Well, I’m a bisexual women who’s never dated anyone, so I’m actually really interested in hearing about other’s experiences. It’s hard for a lot of my friends (straight and lgbt) to understand how I identify, so I can only imagine what it’ll be like when I finally date someone, regardless of gender. Anyway, really excited to read this thread!
>>
>>8374405
reptiles, an artist, sexy women, bizarre perversions, the actual lesbian thread. i'm very much on topic
>>
>>8374384
Yeah we have talked multiple times before. But things really clicked for me recently that nothing is going to change. If anything they are getting progressively worse despite our talks.
>>
>>8374402
Well, points for originality
>>
>>8374428
That's really not a good trend then. I can only think as a last ditch effort, see if professional counseling is a possibility. I believe they offer it free at many schools? Well, depending where you live.

Otherwise, I suggest you start preparing your financial independence to move out and think about separating at some point and officially making it a friendship. Because that's where you two are basically, and there's no point in keeping ties beyond that.
>>
>>8374413
I had a few snogs / fumbles with women at university (among a load of men), but went back to dating and have now been married to a man for a long time, and went back to seeing myself as straight. However after a couple of pregnancies I started feeling much more strongly attracted to women again. I’m into ff erotica, but haven’t and won’t see any women as I’m married.

Question is this – has anyone else felt subtle shifts in their sexuality related to pregnancy or any other factor?

I’ve now comfortably settled on the bi label, but it is terribly difficult to come out in a positive way. Fortunately my husband is 100% committed to me and understanding about my sexuality, and I’m still totally into him.
>>
>>8374441
Yeah I think she would be a great friend if she goes that way!
>>
File: 1484360418689.jpg (31KB, 700x548px) Image search: [Google]
1484360418689.jpg
31KB, 700x548px
I love that lesbians and bisexuals are getting alone so well in this thread. It really was nazi op that was the source of the problem.
>>
>>8374458
*along
sorry sorry
>>
>>8374458
Ummmm They really aren't. You should re-read the above posts.
>>
>>8374356
So, I’ve seen a lot of people online use fantasy animals (especially unicorns) to metaphorically/symbolically talk about/represent/make points about identities that are made invisible or called “not real” (ace, bi, pan people, etc)

Personally, as a bi person, I really like metaphorically aligning myself with dragons.
1) Bi people are “greedy”
2) Bi people “aren’t real”
Conclusion: Bi people are dragons.
Rawr.

For me, it’s a way to take harmful stereotypes and turn them into something funny/better. Plus, I really like dragons.

What about you, fellow amazing, magical people?
>>
>>8374468
Amusingly enough, I just claimed “Queen of Dragons” as my title at the last ritual I attended. Came as a bit of a surprise, for all that I’ve felt draconian an awful lot the last several years. I identify as pan, though, so…am I a dire dragon because I’m extra greedy?
>>
File: 1491007690835.jpg (137KB, 780x566px) Image search: [Google]
1491007690835.jpg
137KB, 780x566px
>>8374020
>>
>>8374458
Not really, there's definite trolling but it's better to wait it out at this point.
>>
>>8374473
You can have whatever you want!
In my head, I’d like to create a whole pantheon of invisible-identity-mythical beings.
(For example, in my head, Ace->unicorn, because unicorns are associated with virginity). But I stick with just me and dragons, because it’s not my place to tell anyone else what they should use to represent themselves.
>>
Have dudes or MtFs tried and failed to join the discord? Any stories?
>>
>>8374285
Cute. Cute!

Also you draw? Wanna draw Wonder Woman lesbianing or something to christen the thread?
>>
File: 1489771143658.jpg (9KB, 189x292px) Image search: [Google]
1489771143658.jpg
9KB, 189x292px
>>8374468
>Conclusion: Bi people are dragons.
Bi people are trans species now.
>>
File: 1495752813820.png (587KB, 600x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1495752813820.png
587KB, 600x1020px
reminder that haru is the best waifu
>>
>>8374503
>anime
>>
>>8374452
I’m hoping to become pregnant soon-ish. And damn but so much of the TTC/pregnancy/parenting material out there is heteronormative, cisnormative, and hyperfeminine. But when I look for material about LGBTQ families, in the hope that it will be less of all three of those things, it’s unsurprisingly very heavily oriented toward same-sex, similar-gender couples (nearly always female couples, for the TTC/pregnancy stuff). Which is fantastic but not applicable for me. But I’ve never seen any resources, forums, etc – or even individual articles – aimed at mixed-orientation parents or parents-to-be. Has anyone else? It’s not as though there would be nothing to talk about – parents and children interacting with both straight and LGBTQ cultures, biphobic people reading pregnancy as a sign that you really are straight, explaining bisexuality to the kids in a society that still doesn’t really understand it, building community with other people in similar circumstances…
>>
>>8374468
>>8374468
are you saying intersex people are chimeras and trans are ??? gorgons? i've seen the varieties of trans get compared to fantasy races (passing mtfs as elves, unpassing as orcs, ftms as dwarves) but thats spectrum talk y'all.

lesbians are magic enough without being reduced to made up animals. theres enough folks out there that say we don't really exist as it is
>>
>>8374514
Hey, I feel you. I couldn’t find anything either and went into a deep depression after I had my child because I thought I had turned cis and straight and that I was completely invalid. I was not yet aware that I was genderfluid and I was still struggling with being bisexual in a married relationship so I was already feeling a little negated. (None of this was my husband’s doing, just me erasing myself and my own identity, he has been nothing but supportive)
>>
File: Makoto's back entrance.png (216KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
Makoto's back entrance.png
216KB, 500x279px
>>8374503
Pleb taste. Makoto is obviously the best.
>>
File: 1452653737019.png (429KB, 9125x9750px) Image search: [Google]
1452653737019.png
429KB, 9125x9750px
>>8374492
Now that nazi OP is gone, the discord should be open for everyone. It's only fair since she was the tyrant that was holding others from joining.
>>
>>8374514
Sorry, there really isn’t much out there for couples who are a combination of things, communities like this can help, and I can reach out as a NB Bi parent who has been through this! My best advice is don’t erase yourself, be strong in who you are and your kid will turn out great!
>>
>>8374458
I’m a bisexual woman and so far I’ve only dated one girl, who was flat-chested and didn’t dress reall feminine. I was dating her when I came out to my mother… whose reaction wasn’t good. She told me she didn’t expect me to be like that. Then she yelled at me, because “I didn’t know anything about myself yet” and my gf “might have looked like a boy but wasn’t one” and I was just left feeling really hurt. I didn’t date her because she wasn’t feminine, for god’s sake! I certainly wasn’t dating my gf because she had small boobs! So yeah, then my mom stopped talking to me for two weeks until I broke up with my ex-gf. Then some more unrelated stuff happened, and I was diagnosed with depression.

So yeah, fast forward to now and I’ve only been dating guys since then. Not really because my mother doesn’t like me being bisexual, I’ve just kept falling for guys.
>>
>bishits in my clg
you have to keep bishits out otherwise they lead to "tolerance" and trannies AKA men, and we'll just go find a new space again and it can be a few cis bi girls and a bunch of trannies.
>>
>>8374514
>>8374527
You both sound like you're roleplaying tumblr.

I guess it's an improvement over the old blah-blah-OP-is-satan trolling but still 6.5/10 at best.
>>
>>8374532
No.
>>
>>8374458
I feel so validated by this thread, it is often very painful to find other people invalidate how I identify because of whom I’ve dated so far. I went to pride with a lesbian friend and her friends and all her lesbian friends kept asking her why was I there if I was straight… I felt so offended. Anyways, just know that by dating whomever does not deny how you choose to identify/feel. I am still trying to accept it for what it is – I am no less queer than anybody else – just because I am with men. I hate invisibility, but depending on your safety, speak up!
>>
>>8374572
I guess bi-erasure is more powerful than i ever expected because I never expected there to be so many of us here…so so many <3
>>
>>8374572
Yes you are less queer. You're not queer. You're literally a straight girl for all intents and purposes besides squeezing your own chest in the morning and being goofy over girlfriends at Victoria's Secret.

Get the fuck out and knocked up because that is all you're good for.
>>
>>8374572
Ugh, I am so bothered by what those girls said to you. Even if you were straight, what’s wrong with straight people being at a pride parade showing their support? Can we just take over the world with pride parades being the entire country or what? I’m sorry that happened to you and if you ever came to a pride parade in my city we would welcome you with open arms
>>
File: 1495510795970.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495510795970.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>>8374571
Why not? I thought we were being tolerant of others.
>>
File: 1494529889006.jpg (741KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1494529889006.jpg
741KB, 800x1129px
>>8374578

0/10

>>8374591

0/10
>>
>>8374579
Even if my long-distance partner was straight and we were monogamous, we still wouldn’t be in a “straight” relationship. I’m queer no matter what. He is too. Two queer, differently gendered folks in a relationship does NOT make a straight relationship! Similarly, I wish the world would stop assuming that everyone is exclusive/monogamous, when there are many other choices and experiences. Sometimes I feel like bi/pan/non-monosexual folks try to distance themselves from the stereotype that they are slutty/greedy/cheaters at the expense of others who are respectful, communicative, and consensual when they negotiate multiple relationships.
>>
>>8374602
>tumblr
>polyshits
>bishits
>sluts
Just leave. You're literally the entire antithesis of the culture that /clg/ has. This is literally the only place you can find on the internet these days that fits us and you're killing our space by merely existing. Get out.
>>
>>8374555
My girlfriend is also bi, and I’ve found it to be an incredibly positive thing for me. We talk about men and women together! We’re also poly, so it’s a bit different anyway.

For a while I was feeling very threatened when she would talk about other women, but much less so when she talked about men, which I know is counter to what a lot of other people have said in this thread. But for me, it was like, I can’t give her the same thing a man can, so if she wants to have men in her life, that’s not a threat to me – we’re giving her different things. With other women, it felt more like I might potentially be replaceable. Thankfully, we’re both really good at communication and these issues are finally behind us. We talk a lot about the other people we’re dating and are very supportive of each other.
>>
^The people who think you guys are serious are only going to come to hate bisexuals/queers more.
>>
>>8374597
You're a bitch. You are as bad as nazi op. I just wanted to join the discord to make friends.
>>
>>8374615
I was also briefly dating a bi guy I really liked at the end of last year. That was new for me, but made me really happy. He opened up a lot about what it was like for him to date men, though he wasn’t dating any at that moment, and we commiserated about OKCupid dudes.
>>
>>8374572
Ikr I feel like people unfairly stereotype lesbians as women who exclusively like women but that's putting people in a box. Some lesbians only date and fall in love with men! That's just how they were born. Lesbianism is a spectrum and there's no wrong way to go about it! Some people express their lesbianism by donating money to the westboro baptist church with their non binary husband and that's a valid form of self expression. I'm not employed by the Oxford dictionary so I can't claim to know words or their meanings. Sexuality and language are fluid like a bucket of water. And we need to accept all forms of water, not just liquid water, you know? Some people might want to stereotype solid water and call it "ice" but thats just being small minded.
>>
>>8374612
>>8374616
>Anyone taking such low-tier bait seriously
Let them wear themselves out and come back later.
>>
>>8374616
I don't think its possible for me to hate these STD ridden breeding sows any more than I already do anon.
>>
>>8374632
I'll be here all night. I ain't going nowhere because I love you that much.
>>
>>8374572
I was talking with a bisexual friend who is also a woman and dating a man in a ltr and she said that she felt she couldn’t go to Pride or talk about her bisexuality and the women she dated or her place in the LGBTQ rainbow and this made me really sad. I hope we are moving towards a place where bisexuality isn’t seen as the ‘pretend’ or ‘attention-seeking’ or ‘greedy’ identity and where it is just a valid and accepted way to be.
>>
>>8374639
I'm sleeping but you will make me give up 5 mins of my morning to scroll past your shitposting. So you have that for all your effort.
>>
File: 1495238097663.gif (622KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
1495238097663.gif
622KB, 480x304px
>>8374646
Sounds perfect.
>>
File: 1494538611608.jpg (44KB, 387x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494538611608.jpg
44KB, 387x375px
>>8374639

Are you enjoying that empty, hollow feeling that comes from wasting hours of your day forgettably trolling 20 strangers on a tiny internet thread?
>>
>>8374578>>8374597

This year I started actively looking for IRL queer community and I’m finding that my biggest internal roadblock is figuring out how to (casually) reveal that I’m bi and married to a man. So far, everyone has been very supportive – I think it may help that I’m married and monogamous so people seem to respect me for even showing up in queer spaces instead of hanging out in straight privilege land. Which is odd, but better than the reception I’d imagined.
>>
>>8374532
She is still the OP/owner of the discord though. Nothing is going to change there. If you want to join an open discord (since I am guessing you are bi) try lesgen when the invite link is up.
>>
>>8374659
I am a queer woman who has been in a handful of serious relationships, half with women half with men. I am currently dating a cis-man and all is going well, but I have this sadness and miss my lgbtqia community. It sometimes makes me very depressed and question whether I want to really commit to a man longterm (even if we are good together). When I am with men, I feel less a part of that community, even if the exclusion is just in my head.
>>
Okay I don't have a problem with bi girls but stop talking about your relationships with men. No on cares. If you're bi then talk about girls. Jesus, as if anyone gives a fuck if you feel "unwelcome" because you're dating a man.
Are we supposed to welcome you when you're in a heterosexual relationship? Wtf? Maybe if you're with a woman but why the fuck should we care if you are dating a man?
>>
>>8374673
Bi-invsibility and Bi-phobia are really challenging issues – being rejected or seen as not ‘gay’ enough for the LGBT community, and being completely misunderstood or not recognised by everybody else. Lesbians often don’t want to date bisexual women because we’re obviously just experimenting, greedy or more likely to cheat on them and ‘go back to men’. Men think it’s hot and assume that we’d obviously love to have a threesome with them.
>>
>>8374652
Low key savage
>>
>>8374663
Pretty sure that post was made by nazi as a joke my dude. I appreciate the attempt to provide honest advice in this thread though.
>>
>>8374391
O-ok
I-ive also got a nude version, senpai
>>
>>8374673
I think it’s easier coming out as bi after you’ve been out as a lesbian, because usually the big risk is whether the person accepts non-heterosexuality.
>>
Um, can we talk about this “it’s easier to date guys than it is to date girls” thing? I live in a really liberal city and I still find it hard to find women that I am interested in AND can get to actually meet up with me
>>
>>8374757
Yes! Even though I’m not attracted to most men, it’s still easier to find a man than a woman that I am attracted to just because there so few queer women.
>>
>>8374672

Honestly I don't think the lgbtq """community""" is even real, it was a necessary part of the 70s but the sooner it becomes obsolete the better. I am happier with my bf than I was ever in lgbtq spaces, honestly. Its stupid it has to be a choice, but I'm not letting the LGs get in the way of my long term happiness and having a family etc.

Bisexuals are the largest part of lgbtq so its really their loss if they don't want us.
>>
>>8374769
Maybe I’m not trying hard enough, and the fact that I am in an open relationship with a man is probably not working in my favor, but it’s so nice to hear someone else saying that it’s harder to find women to date!
>>
>>8374757

I agree with this. Het/bi guys are way more common than lesbian/bi girls thats just numbers.

And even though its hard to stay and its a big generalization I think most het guys have been more "stable" in their lives, they are more privileged and it leads to better mental health and finances. And I can have a family. So I've come to terms with that. I've dated 2 girls before and I loved them both and I am still attracted to women, I'm just with a man. If that makes me straight, then all lonely single people must be asexual.
>>
>>8374779
Yes. I’ve been bi forever, and more or less out for about a decade, but I am so not used to chatting up ladies. And there just aren’t as many women interested in women as there are men. And, yes, I think being in an open relationship changes things. I think women are more likely to be put off by it, for a variety of reasons. But I’ve had good luck with other women in open relationships, and with not minding being the unicorn for some couple.

>>8374773
Is that true? It may just be straight cis men outnumber lesbians :(
>>
>>8374757
Yes! I’m in exactly the same situation. I get probably less than 50 OKC results when I search for other bi poly women in relationships, and I’ve already dated a good percentage of the ones I’m attracted to. I’m about to start hitting up ex girlfriends and trying to work things out lol
>>
>>8374784
I just know so many bi girls (myself included) who have espoused this rhetoric of “well its just easier to find men” and “it’s my only option” and “its just easier to find men to sleep with”, then just sleep w shitty men they arent as enthusiastic about.

and this isnt something i see from straight women a lot and I know bi girls experience much heavier effects of misogyny so i am worried about it.
>>
>>8374503
>>8374530
Y'all have shit taste. Christmas cake prostitute teacher is the only option.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>clg
>>
>>8374757
Oh wow I relate to this so much. I found myself distancing myself from a lesbian who would constantly put down bisexuals, even in front of me. I’ve also noticed that men are more willing to have casual sex and work with kinks. However I find more attractive ladies and fewer men! Hahah, guess it’s just prefrences
>>
>>8374818

Yeah bisexual women have higher rates of being abused than lesbians do, and both higher than hetero women. Might be just we are easier targets? Like we know lots of lesbians hate us (look at thread) and many men see us as sex objects so there you go.

We also have higher rate of poverty and I think that kind of causes some of that.
Like...I know poor women (het and bi) who will cling to abusive guys because without said guy, she's on the streets. I only was abused by one guy but thankfully I wasn't dependent on him. I am dependent on my current bf though.
>>
File: 1488566578838.jpg (68KB, 711x669px) Image search: [Google]
1488566578838.jpg
68KB, 711x669px
>>8374840
>I am dependent on my current bf though.
>>
>>8374866

What is wtf? I make almost no money, he makes decent money. Without him I'd be on the streets or dead. Women in general are far more likely to be poor than men are, bisexual women especially. (we're the poorest of all sexualities/genders wow).
>>
>>8374840
During my first month of college, I was raped. It drove me back in the closet, and my attractions to women only manifested themselves in borderline predatory ways when I was drunk at parties, and other girls would be open to making out and minor sexual exploration/titillation. I feel pretty awful about how I behaved in retrospect. The tiny college I attended also had slim pickings for queer women, though a couple of girls who I thought were straight came out long after college. In fact, one of my biggest college lady crushes outed herself on FB last week! I finally had sex with a woman about six months after finishing college, and it was a horrible sloppy drunken experience that I have not yet had the pleasure of repeating, haha. Spent most of my twenties in the closet, getting into another abusive relationship with a dude that resulted in repeatedly being raped.

I met my husband in the aftermath of that relationship, and he is extremely comfortable with my sexuality. I’m at the point in life that if something GOD FORBID should happen to him, I would probably just date women exclusively for a very very very long time.
>>
>>8374876
What does bisexuality have to do with making money?
Do they have lower IQs that prevents them from being as successful as the rest of humanity?
>>
>tfw chinese autistic anon decided to shitpost in this thread filling it with bi larping to justify her other thread.

I feel bad for this girl.
>>
>>8374886

Higher rates of mental illness, higher rates of discrimination, more troubled backgrounds. Women have higher rates of anxiety/depression than men do, bisexual have higher rates of anxiety/depression/suicidal thoughts than heteros/lesbians do.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/bisexual-women-are-at-higher-risk-for-depression-and-suicide

Interesting fact is that lesbians and het women are about equal for anxiety and suicidal thoughts which is interesting. Lesbians are still poorer though perhaps due to discrimination or whatever.

Personally I have very extreme anxiety and so leaving the workforce was a bit of a blessing desu, though it leaves me in a more vulnerable space (which isn't great for my anxiety either but at least when I'm at home I can lie down for as long as I need to). Why do you care? After you were so accusatory towards me?
>>
>>8374883
hey, i wish i could hug you through the internet <3
>>
>>8374897
Yeah. I'm sure that is what happened, dumbass.
>>
>>8374930
Stay virgin, autistic mulan.
>>
>>8374941
That wasn't me btw. Shit is getting weird.
>Mulan
Omg
>>
File: 1495562002986.png (420KB, 600x724px) Image search: [Google]
1495562002986.png
420KB, 600x724px
>>8374941
>Mulan
>>
I’m curious too about people’s feelings on labels. I have an emotional attachment to “bi” because when I first heard it I felt suddenly possible as a real person. I was very sheltered and raised conservative. I knew I was attracted to girls and boys, thought I was wrong to be attracted to girls and fought it and wondered if I was a lesbian. I found out about bisexuality as a thing when I was told the boy who had a crush on me was bi and when my friend told me what that meant it was like this huge light shone down on me and suddenly i was a possible human being! I also identify as queer, which I like for its subversiveness, it’s politics, it’s inclusiveness, and how it doesn’t refer at all to the binary. Pansexual is probably accurate for me, but I just don’t feel connected to it. It’s interesting to me how it’s not just the dictionary definition that matters, but my personal emotive history with these words. Thoughts?
>>
>>8374283
>>8374281
>>8374274
>>8374270
meh, this is too much bullshit for me to deal with, the thread was about to fall off the board, so i made a new thread and i i get flamed and someone made a """"""real"""" lesgen because of all the assholes so fuck it whatever.
why does clg have to suck all the time now.

another qt since this is a meta post.
>>8374285
yeah thats a cute dog!!
funny looking though...
>>
>>8374381
10/10
>>
>>8374961

I like bisexual, its just me. I hate queer because it does seem like its too "subversive" and for me I just kind of want to be seen and loved as a normal person, not some lgbtq warrior. Like you I don't really relate to pansexual and I've never met any 3rd gender people IRL so it doesn't matter to me.

I kinda like the romantic terms used by asexuals--like biromantic, Because I feel like I am not a terribly sexual person, but I like to love and to be loved and sex comes from that.
>>
>>8374826
>>8374530
>>8374503
what anime is this?
>>
>>8374941
>>8374930
>>8374897
>202 posts
>26 IPs
well, someone is trolling, that much i can say
>>
>>8375018
Lupin III
>>
>>8375028
I think it's more than one person trolling, anon.
>>
>>8374980
Your next thread will be better. I believe in you!
>>
>>8374961
I think it’s so real to identify with a label based on the way it makes you feel. The terms are so ephemeral and constantly changing anyways. If you ever start to cozy up to another term then take it! I also like to identify as bi as a political statement because visibility is important.
>>
>>8375093
i was going to give up actually.
>>8375084
i think its more than one person but, i was just pointing out the post to IP address ratio.
>>
If you were homophobic in the past, what did you believe at your "worst"? Were you aware of your same-sex attraction at the time?
>>
>>8375103
>i was going to give up actually.
Please don't.
>>
>>8375111

I went through internalized homophobia for a while and sometimes still do. At the worst, its just like "its unhealthy garbage".
>>
>>8375103
I think the trolls got bored or went to bed.
Now we can have a nice thread.
>>
>>8375111
i guess coming from a super homophobic background contributed to how hard it was to accept that part of myself. for a long time i just wanted to be straight, so i could just be a good hetero girlfriend and not have any shame or suppressed feelings.
>>
>>8375111
i grew up in a conservative christian home, so i was pretty homophobic. I wasn't aware of my same-sex attraction at that point in time, but i always knew i was a little "off"
i cant remember what the worst thing I thought was though. i guess that gays are going to hell?
>>8375119
eh
maybe i guess, i dont know
>>8375125
yeah the posting has slowed down.
>>8375127
yeah thats definately me. I was really ashamed of myself and just tried to force myself to be straight. I never dated anyone though, since
>christian
>>
>>8374961
I feel you on having a gut response to labels. Queer just feels right to me. Interestingly, I’ve come to think of bi as more political for reasons of challenging bi erasure. Unfortunately, when I say “queer” people often hear “lesbian.”
>>
>>8375125
>the lesbians got bored and went to bed
>now we can turn a lesbian space into a bi thread and make lesbians hate bis more
>>
I am getting more conservative (socially not economically) and converted to Christianity as I got older so I am going opposite way.

I love myself and feel loved more so than before, but I think it made me tone down a lot of sexual expressions in favor of modesty and kinda gender roles? Grew out my hair, dress more feminine etc. I don't want to be homophobic or what have you, on the one hand gay marriage goes against the church's teaching but on the other hand its like...lots of lgb people need that kind of structure in their lives and taking it away won't bring people to God?? It will just hurt them? idek.
>>
>>8375028
>tfw lg has more posters than clg.
What has become of my world!
>>
>>8375191
Yeah, in six days vs a few hours hahahahahaha
>>
>>8375204
I honestly don't understand why that general exist if everyone ends up coming here anyways.
>>
>>8374673
I’m not with a man right now, but my relationship with my sexuality and myself is still shaped by the experience of being a queer woman with a man. I had never been with a woman and was out to my boyfriend as bi but to no one else. Over the course of our six years together I felt really tortured by things that weren’t directly related to the relationship, and it ultimately seemed like my sexuality was what was torturing me, and that was so upsetting. I’d gotten to the point, as a teenager, before this boy, of feeling sort of excited about my bisexuality and eventually claiming that identity, but it became something so fraught, like it embodied this big loss – either I’d never be with a woman, or I’d have to leave this person I loved.
>>
File: costanza-in sixe games.webm (745KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
costanza-in sixe games.webm
745KB, 1280x720px
>>8375204
>>8375191
>in 6 games
>>
>>8375357
It suddenly occurred to me that it's possible for people posting images of Costanza to have been born after Seinfeld had already finished airing.
>>
File: 1485461711003.png (345KB, 727x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485461711003.png
345KB, 727x720px
So, what are you lovely ladies doing this Friday night? Plans for the weekend?
>>
>>8375467
Descending into a major depressive episode. I may make food at some point.
>>
>>8375467
Yard work probably, spring was late this year.
>>
>>8375467
Currently watching "The Wind Rises" Crying a little at how beautiful it is. Having some beers, while my gf is away. Cleaning and trying to move forward would be my plans for the rest of the weekend.
>>
>>8375384
wait
>July 5, 1989 – May 14, 1998
you.....you would aspire to trigger me and make me feel old?
like this??

some years back, My younger brother was watching seinfeld with me and asked me why he only saw it in re-runs
he was born december 1998
>>
File: 1495831472701.jpg (83KB, 1024x518px) Image search: [Google]
1495831472701.jpg
83KB, 1024x518px
>>8375495
What's going on, Anon? Want to talk about it?
>>
>>8375576
Because I'm old and I want to share the shock.
>>
>>8375601
Aw just
>tfw no gf
feels and post-finals crash.
>>8375500
eyy I need to do some yard work this week too. Gotta make a cinderblock raised bed.
>>
>>8374840
>Like we know lots of lesbians hate us (look at thread)
Considering most of you came into a lesbian thread to talk about your boyfriends/husbands and lack of same-sex experience (but I'm STILL QUEER, muh identity circleshlicking) - gee, I can't imagine why.
>>
>>8375620
Sweet, whatcha going to grow?
>>
>>8375640
The first one I built has veggies, this one will probably have plants native to my region.
>>
>>8375647
Yum, home-grown veggies are the best.
>>
>>8375659
The artichokes have been my favorite so far. The only thing I can't figure out what to do with is my pepper plant. I don't remember the name since I got it a long time ago but the tip of one pepper is enough to make a dish painfully spicy and I have about 500 on the plant at any given time.

I've tried DIY lotions with it but that thing is just not suitable for contact with any type of human flesh.
>>
>>8375686
I don't think I've ever had a fresh artichoke before, only jarred ones. How do you cook them?
That sounds terrifying.
>>
>>8375686
>>8375702
Mmm. I could really go for some artichoke leaves. Haven't had em in forever. They're great.

>>8375620
At least the tests are over and done with.
>>
>>8375686
Gloves, that's what my grandmother always use to wear to deal with hot peppers. Also there are ways to lessen the spice like this: http://www.instructables.com/id/Remove-the-Heat-of-a-Pepper-not-simply-de-seeding/
But it sounds like you don't really need that plant so maybe you should consider ditching it.
>>
>>8375467
Watching series with the gf and bitching that I'm cramping up because of my period.
>>
>>8375780
>ditching the plant
That's terrible. If anything offer the peppers to people who enjoy very spicy food. You can even dry them up and become the Pepper Lady of your block by selling them to local Thai and Korean people.
>>
>>8375792
Assuming there are local Thai and Koreans, sure. But then she probably would have figured that out already.
And gardeners regularly change the composition of the garden. They figure out they need less of one plant, more of another and adjust. It's a lot of work, you want to make sure you're planting everything you really need.
>>
File: 39590825.jpg (12KB, 236x229px) Image search: [Google]
39590825.jpg
12KB, 236x229px
>>8375804
>caring for a plant and then just ditching it like that
Even though she trusted you and offered you gifts.
>>
>>8375702
>I don't think I've ever had a fresh artichoke before
How so? Are artichokes rare in some parts of the world or what?
>>
>>8375659
I would do bad things for properly done homemade preserved beets. . .

Yeah I am a bumpkin.
>>
>>8375815
Oh lordie, projecting on a plant. If it makes you feel any better, ditching can mean giving the plant away to someone else. So the plant will live and be cared for by someone who really wants it.
It's ok anon, the plant will live happily ever after!
>>
>>8375824
Okay that sounds much better. I'm really not projecting though, I just have a lot of feelings today, thank you very much.
>>
>>8375096
I came out as bi in high school, and switched to using the word queer in college. When I was in college, I was dating a trans person with a masculine name and he/him/his pronouns. I spent a summer in another country, and one of the people on my program there just couldn’t deal with me. That’s one of the most annoying pieces of bi-phobia, I think: the idea that other people can look at you and know what’s up better than you do. This woman saw alternative lifestyle haircut + hiking boots + cargo pants + male-pronouned partner and thought that added up to confused lesbian, instead of happy queer person or, really, none of her business.
>>
>>8375827
Somewhat weird, a little pathetic but also a bit endearing. Very 4chan.
>>
>>8375131
You can start the next thread or not, or create it some other time. Remember it's not some responsibility you own. If people want a thread, someone will create it, that's how it's always worked since this site was founded.
If you want to avoid some of the trolling (because it's impossible to control what autists will do), next time just link to it without saying you're a different OP. Anything to bring attention to yourself is never a good idea.
>>
File: 18.jpg (107KB, 576x852px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
107KB, 576x852px
>>8375884
Exactly this.

Also, clg, what is your favorite vegetable? You can only pick one.
>>
>>8375863
>Very 4chan
I like this :)

>>8374961
This is such a great thread – so good to see this being discussed. I’m a bi woman, I’ve dated women but married (and later divorced) a man, and ended up having to come out all over again to everyone when I dated a woman after my divorce. And now I’m with a man again. Frustrating to feel like every time I date a man it “negates” my bisexuality, even to people who know me. I assume that strangers will think I’m straight if they see me with my boyfriend, but people who know me also seem to just think “Oh, she’s picked sides.” which is just… weird. I’m in my 30s, you’d think people would someday stop thinking that you’re still “trying to decide” between the two and just accept that you like PEOPLE and think what’s between their legs isn’t so important. Which means sometimes I’ll fall in love with a man, and sometimes I’ll fall in love with a woman, or someone that’s somewhere in between, and that’s life.
>>
>>8375886
>picking only one
Impossible. But I guess like if I was stuck on a deserted island and could only choose one, I'd pick broccoli. It's the healthiest one I can prepare in the most ways and won't get tired of right away.
>>
>>8375821
I frequently see them in grocery stores, it just never occurred to me to try cooking one. For some reason I have never been presented with the opportunity to eat one cooked by someone else.

>>8375822
My mum used to make amazing pickled beets and beans from our garden. We're city folk but when I was little we grew beets, carrots, beans, peas, tomatoes, bok choy, gai lan, zucchini, cucumber, rhubarb, strawberries, raspberries and a whole bunch of other stuff that I've since forgotten. Tons of herbs too. So much deliciousness.

>>8375886
Do pea tips count? I don't know what it is about them but I can hoover a family-size serving of pea tips with garlic. Otherwise cauliflower I guess, it's pretty versatile.
>>
>>8375930
>cauliflower
Nightmare. I hate the smell of cauliflower so much.
>>
>>8375930
Sometimes my gf and I talk about moving somewhere we can have a real garden. Maybe I'll start a herb garden at least, fresh herbs make everything so much better.
>>8375933
Too bad, it's a healthy and tastier that most replacement for mashed potatoes.
>>
>>8375933
Really? Roasted cauliflower is harder to resist than most types of candy, for me.

>>8375955
Unfortunately I'm too inconsistent to have a garden. I'd be out in it all day for two weeks, then abandon it for six months. Which doesn't really work.

>fresh herbs make everything so much better.
They really do! Rosemary, basil and perilla are probably my faves. Basil and perilla grow like crazy here, have to keep them in pots or they take over.
>>
File: peepin.jpg (94KB, 800x248px) Image search: [Google]
peepin.jpg
94KB, 800x248px
>>
>>8376035
Ugly, looks like a man.
>>
>>8376047
They would be allowed to see the women only screening of Wonder Woman.
>>
File: peeps.jpg (91KB, 800x212px) Image search: [Google]
peeps.jpg
91KB, 800x212px
>>8376035
This is her other picture. I am pretty sure she is a girl. I remember peeps saying she posted that one after being sleep deprived or something.
>>
>>8375985
>Roasted cauliflower is harder to resist than most types of candy
Seriously? It doesn't have much flavor. Are you flavoring it and if so, with what?
>>
>>8376090
I actually like cauliflower/broccoli raw. Although Brussels sprouts roasted the right way taste like candy/chips
>>
Which thread is legitimate?
>>
File: 12344345.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
12344345.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>8376095
>cauliflower/broccoli raw.
>roasted Brussels sprouts
Goddamn it, why
>>
>>8376098
This one is, as seen by the number of replies.
>>
>>8376098
Both. This one was getting trolled so someone created another. I figure this one will eventually fill first then people will switch to the other thread.
>>
>>8374285
>those normie books in the background
>>
>>8376113
>books
Skyrim is vidya. A 100% normie one though, that person is pure filth. I feel bad for the gecko.
>>
File: to fucking retarded.jpg (37KB, 451x305px) Image search: [Google]
to fucking retarded.jpg
37KB, 451x305px
>going to a meeting at work yesterday
>see huge, fluffy akita
>it's one of the blonde-ish ones
>ask owner if I can say hello
>"Sure!"
>talking about cute doggos
>totally zeroed in on dog
>finally look up at owner
>oh no she's cute
>panic
>say my awkward goodbyes and gtfo
>was almost late for an important meeting because I had to stop to talk to a dog
>>
File: 70204565bcb87a32927718f2814fb6e5.jpg (659KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
70204565bcb87a32927718f2814fb6e5.jpg
659KB, 1280x960px
>>8376151
>huge, fluffy akita
Akitas are great, super friendly.
I'd stop too, but for both the dog and the girl. It'd be worth it.
>>
>>8376113
Those aren't books theyre disks you half wit
>>
>>8376116
T-thats an old game, I don't play Skyrim anymore
I-i swear

I have turned to dark souls, I'm not about that life anymore
>>
>>8376237
>Dark Souls
tranny
>>
File: hnnnng.gif (1MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnng.gif
1MB, 533x300px
>>8376151
>delinquent-chan was late to a business meeting because she was petting a dog

qt
>>
File: Stone_Butch_Blues_cover[1].jpg (30KB, 300x473px) Image search: [Google]
Stone_Butch_Blues_cover[1].jpg
30KB, 300x473px
How many lipstick lesbians do I have to listen to bitch me out about wearing a binder until I can start beating the shit out of them?
>>
>>8376458
Binder? Aren't those uncomfortable to wear?
>>
>>8376035
Peeps, post new pic of your peepers pls.
>>
>>8375018
It's a weebya game - Persona 5.

>>8375467
Trying to score again or posting my boobs if I fail to do so.
>>
Nah mate, I'll just watch some porn and feel guilty about it as I eat ice cream. The ushe.
>>
File: 1489661237908.jpg (12KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1489661237908.jpg
12KB, 228x228px
>>8376554
Are we finally gonna see your man boobs?
>>
>>8376458
I don't know. Maybe you should discuss it with your bros in ftm thread.
>>
>>8376582
I think anon is butch not ftm.
>>
>>8376591
The same things.
>>
>>8376599
You're an idiot.
>>
>>8376458
I think you should just transition and move on.
You're repressed as fuck and beating women won't really fix your issues my dudebro.

Also FtM are disgusting as fuck so stay away from me once you start injecting testosterone.
>>
>>8376601
I don't care about your butthurt, butch scum.
>>
>>8376554
I miss Persona 3 with female MC.
>>
>>8376616
This, fucking nips obsessed with their shitty emo male MC.
>>
>>8376613
I'm not butch. I was implying that there is a different between butch lesbians and ftm. Butch lesbians don't seek to cut some of their leg skin off to have something dangling between their legs.
>>
>>8376572
My boobs are really qt.

>>8376616
Same. Persona 3 and 2 are my favourite entries.
>>
>>8376638
Butch lesbians acting and trying to be like a men. I'm not even surprised if they are really inject testosterone like a fucking tranners. Here's no difference for me.
>>
How girly/feminine are you lesbos?
>>
>>8376605
>>8376582
I'm not a fucking man, I just can't afford a reduction right now. Which I would want even if I was het because I'm a fucking LL. Butches who inject T need psychological help.
>>
>>8376661
Repressed trap detected.
>>
>>8376539
Not if you get the right size my gal. I don't wear it to flatten, just kind of push everything up and hold it in place so I can fit into clothes smaller than 2x.
>>
>>8376691
Idk. Look and dress like a woman. Hate fucking flannels and vans.
>>
File: pupper.gif (197KB, 640x518px) Image search: [Google]
pupper.gif
197KB, 640x518px
>>8376167
My cousin used to have one too. He was basically a big, fluffy bear that loved bacon and belly rubs. He looked super imposing at first.

>>8376453
I like dogs.

At least I talked to a girl though right!?
>>
>tfw no big fluffy bear dog

At least I have a gf I guess.
>>
>>8376691
>be out
>occasionally have to remind people because they keep forgetting
That feminine. But straight people are clueless, they'll constantly overlook things that are obvious to lesbians.
>>8376725
It's progress. Next time you can go for keeping eye-contact, smiling and giving the girl a compliment. At least pet-related like, "She's a beautiful dog, I can see you take really great care of her." Something like that. Better still, compliment her directly, like on what she's wearing.
>>
>>8376737
>I have a gf
H-how?
>>
>>8376740
>occasionally have to remind people because they keep forgetting

>tfw even at homo events or locations people mistake me for a straightie
>>
What are your /d/ fetish, clg
>>
>>8376815
Holding hands.
>>
>>8376834
Isn't that /u/?
>>
>>8376771
And you into butches?
>>
File: IMG_0741.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0741.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Working from home today, made myself a BBQ chicken salad in my non-rat, non-bug infested kitchen.
Meanwhile, my gf is eating a delicious homemade chocolate croissant.
Must. Stay. Strong.
>>
>>8376771
Common problem, doesn't help there's more and more straight girls invading gay spaces. Act like you belong there, show off lesbians creds, after a couple visits, everyone hails you as a regular. Non-issue if you have a gf to bring.
>>
>>8376865
No, femmes are master race. Lipstick lesbian gf when

>>8376877
One time I went to pride, a couple lesbians thought my straight best friend was the homo and I just got dragged there.
There's one gay bar I go to regularly, the other regulars there also know I'm gay at least.

>if you have a gf to bring
Y-Yeah.
>>
File: 1488247683123.png (479KB, 613x613px) Image search: [Google]
1488247683123.png
479KB, 613x613px
Currently unemployed.

Should I bother dating while not having a job? I feel like it's a real turnoff.
>>
>>8376443
WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK DARK SOULS IS A TRANNY GAME
>>
>>8376935
>everyone
Literally just one retard.
>>
>>8376912
Focus on getting a job first? It's hard enough finding a girl and affording dates with one.
>>8376935
>everyone
Meme, same ones who claim anime is tranny
>>
>>8376090
I like the flavour. It can get pretty sweet if you roast it nice and slow, just a bit of salt and olive oil is enough. But it's also good with rosemary and lemon, or curry and cinnamon.

Deep-fried cauliflower is also extremely delicious, but more guilt-inducing.
>>
>>8376948
>Deep fried cauliflower
The only time that is acceptable is if it's tempura.
>>
Move to the other thread. Both should be pushed to bump limit so they can be cleared around the same time.
>>
>>8376961
>page 2
>move to the other thread
Shut the fuck up already, tumblr OP. No one cares about your ded general.
>>
File: 1488187027853.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1488187027853.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
Do the >tfw no gf posters here actually try to get a girlfriend?

Or do you do nothing and just whine about >tfw no gf?
>>
>>8376968
You want to wait until this hits page 10? The point is to get them both to cleared from the board around the same time. So we can have a fresh thread sooner. But you're welcome to stay here.
>8 post on average per person
>>
>>8376961
>>8376977
It makes more sense to keep using this thread then switch to the other one as the next thread. There is no reason to rush it, what would be the point.
>>
>>8376977
>But you're welcome to stay here.
Who asked for your permission, autist?
>>
>>8376977
>8 posts on average
Most of which is early shit-posting from 1-2 trolls.
>>
>>8376987
One of which being tumblr OP, she's probably responsible for 150 shitposts in this thread alone.
>>
>>8376990
The posts seem too long and eloquent for her. Unless it's copypasta from somewhere else.
>>
>>8376952
It's pretty good karaage or agedashi style too, I think I actually like karaage best. There's also some lebanese version that I find super addictive, but idk what it's called.
>>
>>8376978
Having two on the board is like an OCD itch.

>>8376987
I can see that. The queen of dragons got me good
>>
>>8376975
I-I've been going out most weekends throughout the last few months.
Even got laid once.
>>
>>8377003
No one has complained even once about that here. You care so much, fill the other thread yourself. It's stupid to have to switch because of your autism.
>>
File: 1485700653794s.jpg (2KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1485700653794s.jpg
2KB, 125x124px
>>8376998
And both would taste better with anything other than cauliflower.
>>
>>8377010
Well duh, if you don't like cauliflower.
>>
>>8377010
>traumatized by cauliflower
I have that problem with liver and brussels sprouts.
>>
>>8377007
>>8376990
>>8376980
Do you ever get tired? You seem seriously bothered and you need to get help for that misplaced anger, ""ma'am"".

>>8376912
If you get a job and become stable in your schedule you're better suited for the gf hunt.
>>
File: 5115541.gif (210KB, 312x201px) Image search: [Google]
5115541.gif
210KB, 312x201px
>>8377016
You might as well eat FARTS.
>>
>>8377023
Yes, tired of you and your autism. We were posting peacefully until you had to be retarded about nothing as usual. Fuck off.
>>
>>8374328
>Wait, that autistic virgin chinese girl still having a meltdown?
Yes anon, and hours later she is still having a meltdown.
>>
>>8377027
Is this the vegetable version of "your favourite anime is shit"?
>>
>>8377010
anyone posting a meme this tiny should be accused of avatarposting
>>
>>8377038
>no one's posting in my thread
>imma gonna go bother other people to join me
>>8377041
Probably
>>
>>8377033
>>8377038
>>8377050
You're the autist? I didn't even swrite anything unordinary but you screech AUTIST! MELTDOWN! BOTHERING MEEEE REEEEE
But it's good that your vitriol is so easy to predict.

>>8377027
Celery is shit.
>>
File: kys.jpg (1KB, 20x15px) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
1KB, 20x15px
>>8377049
>>
>>8375467
Watching a few ongoing series with the gf. Maybe a horror movie, she's big on that. We might finish a yuri VN if we're ambitious. I don't know why, but I get sleepy when we watch one together. When I play one alone, that doesn't happen.
>>
>>8377063
Tiresome. Please take up a trip so I can filter you OP
>>
>>8377139
>filter
I thought that was too Tumblr. Funny how you guys can't seem to agree on what you're on about.
>>
>>8377154
Different anon, stop thinking it's only one person who hates you. We're all different people who happen to share a dislike for you.
>>
>>8377167
But you can't agree over simple things like what constitutes Tumblr or an sjw. I believe there's like four of you in a thread of 60 people. But I don't believe any of you know what you're on about. Or you do but you can't even tell it.
>>
>>8377193
>people don't even agree about cauliflower
>people aren't hivemind
Grats, you learned something new! Maybe someday you can learn to tell people apart too.
>>
>>8377154
Filtering against content = tumblr
Filtering against in-all-but-namefags != tumblr
>>
>>8377217
You have no idea what you are implying. Just because you filter something doesn't mean it's Tumblr. Here we are referring to Tumblr as people that share the same ideas as tumblrinas.
>>
>>8377238
I think you misunderstood.
Not
Filtering against "content = tumblr"
But
"Filtering against content" = tumblr[ina behavior]
>>
>>8377238
how new are you to 4chan? If you need trigger warnings/filtered words you need to fuck off to tumblr, this place isn't your personal hugbox. That anon's post was very easy to understand is common knowledge on here, fucking tumblr newfags
>>
>>8377208
So you admit that you don't agree with everything they say but you do have the hivemind to follow without question. You're indistinct because you don't care to make yourself distinct. You just parrot the same damn nonsense. At least that makes it easy to take you anything but seriously.
>>
>>8377340
No, you idiot, I'm saying hivemind doesn't exist. There are so many things wrong with you, it's easy for people to dislike you for different reasons.
It's only your pea-sized little brain that insists on trying to lump everyone together as one, which is precisely why you are so terrible at telling people apart.
>>
>>8377348
blah blah blah.
same fucking argument between op and you anons every fucking thread. do the rest of us anons that are tired of both y'all bullshit and stop arguing like a bunch of whiny teenage girls. both sides get triggered by the same stupid shit. threads would not suck if both sides would just shut the fuck up about it. nobody is ever going to win this argument, so just stop trying for everyone's sake.
>>
>>8377386
It's why I asked OP to set a filter. It's easier for her to shut up or get filtered instead of trying to ask a bunch of different anons to stay quiet about her shit.
>>
>>8377405
OP to set a tripfag to filter*
>>
>>8377407
that could work too.
>>
So what now: is the OP of this thread going to make a new thread or is everyone going to go to nazi OP's thread?
>>
File: 1wcd2q-l-610x610-shirt.jpg (81KB, 610x499px) Image search: [Google]
1wcd2q-l-610x610-shirt.jpg
81KB, 610x499px
I'd never wear this shirt out in public, but I really like.
>>
>>8377446
It's only page 5
>>
>>8377405
Good thing I don't give a shit about making you comfortable. If my mere existence troubles you then you're just gonna have to suck it up you sheltered little idiot.
>>
>>8377481
I left for hours and you're still here shitting up the whole place with your mental retardation, get a trip already you fucktard.
>>
>>8377490
>I left for hours
Please leave forever.
>>
>>8377506
Go back to your thread, OP. Stop being so fucking autistic for once.
>>
>>8377531
She can't help it. It's in her nature.
>>
>>8376551
I actually have one ready, but I don't feel like posting it yet.
>>
>>8377756
Posting it on the next thread?
>>
>>8377756
What's new about it?
>>
>>8377768
Different angle slightly more face/eyebrows.
>>8377762
eh I don't know.
>>
>>8377828
Post it, pls!
>>
File: 1367044487498.png (433KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1367044487498.png
433KB, 1024x768px
>>8377828
>>8377756
Whatever it is, it can't be any worse than this thread, which turned out to be the
>life is so hard for us bi girls in our cushy socially-accepted opposite-sex LTRs, nobody asspats us for our political identities :( lesbians are sooo mean
edition.
>>
>>8378145
>>8378145
>>8378145

go when you want or whatever.
>>
>>8378146
>deleted
OK. And no you don't need it this soon.
>>
Wonder woman coding
https://www.madewithcode.com/?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=HPP&utm_campaign=WonderWoman
>>
I want to call someone [spoiler]onee-sama[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 374
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.