[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are beards such a big turnoff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: bedtime.png (94KB, 800x858px) Image search: [Google]
bedtime.png
94KB, 800x858px
m x m
Hey guys..
I've been turned down 3 times, twice because of my beard. I don't really have an actual beard, but it's getting there. Still some soft spots here and there.

Are you turned off by beards - if so why?

Should i just take it off so i can get the cock i want?
>>
>>8372896
Because they're fuzzy and masculine and kinda itchy.

They're not a dealbreaker for me, but I prefer clean-shaven.
I don't have one beyond a scruff of a goatee myself because I just plain can't grow one, though.
>>
>>8372896
as a guy with a beard, my previous gf's liked my beard alot. personally if i was to get with a guy though, i'd prefer him with no beard/hair at all, despite me being hairy.

just a personal preference.

also what do you mean m x m?
>>
>>8372896
beards are terrible, just shave it man. Beards are for straight dudes that think beards are bad ass or some shit. The only good "beard" is a 2-3 day stubble, a big fucking beard is retarded.
>>
>>8372920
Well yes - but at the same time the guys are turned on by my mildly muscular body, and i mean - i'm talking about gays and bi's, like people who already enjoy masculinity.. Is it threatening?

Mine doesn't really have any physical thickness to it - but i really like it though..
>>
>>8372923
man cross man.. like men fucking men, you know gay but with men.. just gender specific.

I see. .But is it because it's weird to fuck a guy with beard, in comparison to no beard?
I really don't see the problem..
>>
>>8372938
Some people want a boyish or clean shaven look, not be reminded of their uncle. Stubble is fine, actual beards only improve the look of fat guys.
>>
>>8372896
Beards are a fucking tragedy. People have nice faces, human faces look nice, and men, so many men can just have absolutely beautiful amazing faces, and yet nature decided to put pubes all over them. I think it's understandable to be personally put off by the people who not only embrace those face pubes but even sometimes go so far as to make a big deal about how they're more "natural" or "manly" for doing so.

Idk, beards are just unattractive and most beard-dudes just reek of insecurity.
>>
Some beards look good, some look bad

I have one, but it's not like these faggy neatly groomed lumberjack 'le real masculine man' beards that you see, it's just like shaven neaty but scruffy, quite short. I like it desu and most people say I look better with it, but i can easily go without it too

The hipster beard stuff and lumberjack shit makes me feel ill. To me, there's three good beards

1. Neatly trimmed ones what crop your face well
2. Big ones that are just natural to like, greek people or turks or whatever
3. Wizard beards (allowed if you're an eccentric or over 60)

all others beard can fuck right off
>>
>>8373063
also this, I find majority of beard having men are insecure as fuck, complete reddit tier faggots

General rule of thumb, if you can easily shave it off and feel you don't need it, you're fine. If you see it as part of your 'identity' you're a huge fucking loser
>>
>>8373149

This. Beards are hot, but only if they suit your face / you can actually grow one. Otherwise, settle for stubble or clean shaven.
>>
File: wk7-3.jpg (31KB, 400x474px) Image search: [Google]
wk7-3.jpg
31KB, 400x474px
>>8372896
>I don't really have an actual beard,
This is why. If this is what your facial hair looks like then stay clean shaved.
>>
>>8373197
That wouldn't look half as bad if he bothered to trim it.
>>
>>8373206

Came in to say this. I have the exact same pattern of patchy nonsense, but keep it trimmed to a couple of millimetres at most. Constantly get compliments about it.
>>
File: 1437657617917.gif (355KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1437657617917.gif
355KB, 540x300px
beards are pretty hot 90% of the time
>>
My girlfriend has a long, full beard and I think it's hot.
>>
sure are a lot of bisexual pedophiles replying to this thread.
>>
>>8374139
Sorry nobody likes the gross puberty fuzz you use to obfuscate an awful jawline.
>I've been turned down 3 times, twice because of my beard. I don't really have an actual beard, but it's getting there. Still some soft spots here and there.
If it has "soft spots" it isn't worth having. If your face doesn't grow a level quarter inch of hair in two to three weeks (no "spots", you oughta look like a recruit's first butch cut, just on your chin) your facial hair is abnormal. Spotty facial hair is something you have until you can concede that you've either got the wrong genetics for it or a lifestyle problem that behaves the same way (shit diet, low T, whatever).

Gay dudes like people who take care of themselves. Part of grooming is recognizing what your strong suits are and aren't. Patchy facial hair is a death sentence to a good looking beard and it's more impressive to see someone like that going clean than trying to force a weird scraggle mass into a shape.
>>
>>8374215
Did your parents not love you?
Did your siblings reject you?
Did your peer group tease and bully you?

What exactly fucked you up so badly in your developing years that you feel so insecure with yourself that you are compelled to state your personal subjective opinions as if they were objective facts?
Why do you believe your own thoughts are not good enough to stand on their own?
Why do you feel required to back them up with an imaginary majority consensus?
>>
>>8374215
Let me help you out here with a short lesson in legit self-confidence

>Sorry *I* do not like the gross puberty fuzz *I* think you are using to obfuscate an awful jawline.

>If it has "soft spots" then *I* dont think it's worth having. *I* think if your face doesn't grow a level quarter inch of hair in two to three weeks then *I* think your facial hair is abnormal....

>*I* like people who take care of themselves. Patchy facial hair is a death sentence to what *I* consider a good looking beard and *I* think it's more impressive to see someone like that going clean than trying to force a weird scraggle mass into a shape.

Speak for yourself, anon.
Don't speak for everyone else.
Your opinion is valid all on its own.
In fact, speaking for strangers makes what you say LESS valid, not more.
>>
>>8374215
>gay dude like ____

are you the faggot lorax? do you speak for all the gays? fuck off you mong
>>
>>8372938
A beard is TOO manly. Stops them pretending you're a girl.
Try shaving it and see where that gets you. It'll always grow back. Or if you don't want to shave it, hold out for someone who's into that sort of thing.
>>
>>8374139
Pedo faggot detected. Stop projecting your disgusting fetishes onto others.
>>
>>8377447
>I like hairy men my own age
>pedo

retard
>>
>>8374568
>are you the faggot lorax?
gonna steal that some time.
>>
>>8377460
You ever noticed how pedophiles always have gross facial hair because of shit genes + lack of hygiene? Does that remind you of yourself?

>>I like hairy men my own age
>>pedo
No you're repressed pedo filth who is projecting if you're capable of making the logical leap that not liking a beard = you want to fuck children. Does that mean straight men are all pedos because women don't grow beards? You know there exist men that can't grow beards right?
And you know that most men can only grow ugly, patchy, neckbeards, as opposed to nice full beards? Shaving that is a necessity if you don't want to look like a disgusting basement-dwelling cuck/pedophile (but you are one so I guess that's the look you're going for).

tl;dr
You're either a pedo yourself or some gross ugly fuck with shit taste. Either way just hang yourself.
>>
>>8372896
I've noticed gay dudes don't like beards or body hair really. Maybe it's cause I'm too skinny/small to pull it off plus maybe I'm too faggy I dunno. I really don't like a ton of hair either but I get so many compliments from straight girls and guys it's kind of confusing. Then when I do get rid of my beard and body hair gay guys love it but straight people think I'm really weird. I just can't win...
>>
>>8372896
>I don't really have an actual beard

dude, patchy beards are the worst.
just shave it until you can actually grow one.
also, they stink.
>>
>>8374451
He's right though isn't he?
>>
>>8377608
>typing out a manifesto as a rebuttal to a simple troll post

You really are a pedo aren't you?
>>
>>8377706
Look up the definitions for "subjective" and "objective" and then copy them down in a notebook 500 times, and read every single line of it every night before bed and every morning after you wake up, and continue doing that every day of your life until you die.
>>
File: QT.png (338KB, 477x601px) Image search: [Google]
QT.png
338KB, 477x601px
>>8377689
Lots of gay guys love body hair.
Skinny and hairy is called Otter.
The trannies on /lgbt/ don't like body hair because they're lesbians.
You just need to set your tribe as Otter on Grindr.
>>
>>8377752
I've tried but I'm like a turbo manlet. I like bigger guys but they tend to not like bottoms that look too masc. Or at least I think maybe I just look out of place
>>
>>8377757

post pics so we can see what we're dealing with.
you're probably just ugly.
>>
>>8377757
>manlet
gay guys are not straight women, stop acting like your height matters because it doesn't matter any more than your hair/eye color. Some guys like short blond-haired green-eyed guys, some don't. You just gotta deal with it and be authentic because you will never please everyone.
>>
>>8377724
Maybe you can use all those salty tears to style your neckbeard?

Beards aren't shit, but shit beards are shit. Fuck off back to Gaiaonline with your relativist bullshit.
>>
>>8377860
Why would I cry over a stranger on the internet being unable to accept the reality of their subjective opinions not being objective facts?

I am perfectly capable of owning my own preferences without requiring that everyone else agrees with me.
I'm sorry if my differing opinion upsets your autism.
>>
File: r8.jpg (320KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
r8.jpg
320KB, 960x1280px
>>8377778
>>
>>8377778
I've posted pics on here years ago and everyone said i didn't look bad it was just that everyone said i wasn't their type. I'm not really an otter cause I'm like 120lbs and with a beard I look like a tryhard masc dude.
When I shave my beard or get rid of body hair I've noticed messages I get on dating sites go up like 20x. Normally I get like one or two people a month with my beard. With no beard I get messages daily, which is quite a bit cause I don't live in a heavily populated area
>>
>>8377966
Well there you have it. Beards are an evolutionary failure
>>
Beards look stupid and hipster imho. If you have a weak chin its better than clean shaven, but if you have a strong chin better without.
>>
>>8372933

I'm a straight dude, I keep a short beard because my chin looks a little smaller than I want and the beard fills in a good shape for it. I don't think it's badass at all. It's just a helpful tool.

I guess you're talking mainly about big ones though, I don't know what those are about.
>>
>>8373000

Don't be silly, nothing improves the look of fat guys. Except, you know, weight loss. Or execution.
>>
>>8374451
>>8374485
>>8374568

Damn, three in a row. That was a pretty reasonable post. I wonder how it managed to hit a nerve that hard.
>>
>>8378112

They're an evolutionary failure... because they reduce the chance of homosexual mating?

Nah dude if anything that's a success.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.