[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stealth vs turbo-asperg trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1093.jpg (79KB, 667x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1093.jpg
79KB, 667x562px
I'm trans and stealth. I know a few trans people, and really have no desire to look for any trans friends because of the divide with legit trans people and their loud and proud fetish fueled counterparts.

Every stealth or close to stealth trans person I know is sane and just wants to go unnoticed to live a normal life.

Every out and proud tranny is a different degree of cringe.

Examples:
One specific trans finds it fun to randomly switch from a hyper fem (fake) voice to a deep masculine voice just to get a reaction, because "it's funny"

Same person also openly talks in a loud voice for everyone around to hear, and how good it feels to have estrogen pumping through her, but all she wants to do is suck dick. Doesn't care if children are around.

She recently had top surgery and was talking about how good her franken-tits looked and said that she got really hard when checking herself out in the mirror.
Sensing my obvious cringe, she said "I know you don't get it, you just aren't as gay as me."

Wtf why!?! are we never going to be able to stop the effects these fetishists have on society and the damage they cause to legit less fortunate trans people?
>>
>>8371837
>the damage they cause to legit less fortunate trans people
"less fortunate" trannies like you passers?
>>
I'm trans and I too don't normally go looking for trans friends because most are fucking morons, just know I'm trans and still sane
>>
>>8371906
Less fortunate as in trans youth.

But even passing trannies can have to deal with the negativity from family and others in their lives that these shits perpetuate.

>implying that you just wake up passing one day
Even with passing, it's not like we don't know the pain and disgust of being associated with them. Just don't have to deal with it on the daily.
>>
>>8371980
>implying passing is something you earned or worked hard for instead of luck and/or money
>>
>>8372079
Wasn't going to pass on hormones alone.
Stayed in boy mode and worked my ass off to get money for basic surgery to pass.
Practiced voice, practiced makeup.
Eventual pass. Worth my effort.

Stay mad hon
>>
>>8372166
>Stay mad hon
It was never going to be any other way.
>>
>>8371837
i think talking about others online is worse. lots of diseases have bad actors. some people get diabetes because they eat too much sugar. that doesn't reflect poorly upon type 1 diabetics though.

it's upto society to view us as individuals and understand it's a medical condition.

trying to mold yourself to fit in with something else is always futile.

my best friend has a pit bull. i hate pit bulls but i love this one.
>>
>>8372244
Society doesn't view diabetics a perverts for having a messed up pancreas, even if a good percentage of those affected with it are self inflicted.

I'm not talking shit about unpassing trans people, I'm not even talking shit about late transitioners.

I'm speaking of the reality that there are actual perverted men who transition over a fetish, while using "being trans" as a way to mask it.

It's damaging, it's reality.
>>
>>8372419
>are we never going to be able to stop the effects these fetishists have on society and the damage they cause to legit less fortunate trans people?

i thnk what your tlaking about is the % of bad actors in a group. it's really hard to stop subversion without extensive education. and yes you're right it's hard to bring a niche field into legitimacy.
>>
>>8372166
So you had a high-paying job that enabled you to afford FFS therefore >>8372079 was right it's all circumstance and money.
>>
>>8372419
In a sense you're explicating the AGP discussion that's been had on this board a number of times before. The idea that gender dysphoria affects a large percentage of the trans communities psyche so much, that when they do transition, they're so mentally broken, that they simply end up looking/acting like caricatures of cis women, rather than ever reaching the goal of full integration.
>>
>>8372470

Worked at a call center in boy mode making $12 an hour, while picking up any shift that I could.

Worked my ass off and didn't even get full FFS. Just enough to somewhat pass with effort.

Tons of overtime, little social life, and constant dysphoria. Damn, I had it made.
>>
>>8372557
Not everyone can get jobs. Some people have to pay more for rent, food and education.
>>
>>8372557
Your doing the same thing I'm doing anon except I'm working from home having to support my family in addition to trying to save for ffs I'd say I'll probably have the money in five years. I want to congratulate you for not being some dudes cum dump or a vapid camwhore and actually working for your money. I'm also considering ffs who did you go to? And we're you fairly passable before the surgery? Also I save about 400.00 a month is this enough to in 3-5 years get ffs?
>>
>>8372597
Fuck you anon anyone can get a job go to any call center they will hire you on the spot with zero job experience have disabilities well guess what Voc rehab exsists solely so you can get a job I have a failing liver and I work 48 hours a week so if you don't have a job your a lazy fuck call centers don't care if your trans and don't pass they just need someone with a pulse.
>>
>>8372506
I have a hard time wrapping my head around the concept that their goal was full integration when I hear stories of their dicks getting hard over seeing themselves with tits, and acting as a combination of a characture of a woman and a cis man.

Again, this has nothing to do with passability.

Here comes the walking the fine line...
Since transitioning is medically the best way to treat dysphoria...
If they are so mentally broken from all this, maybe medical transition isn't the best course of action, and psychiatric care should be.
>>
>>8372616
by the time you get FFS you'll be like 30 what the fuck is the point?
>>
ignore the troll pls. sage if you have to reply
>>
>>8372629
How is an autist supposed to work in a call centre?
>>
>>8372597
>>8372629
Seriously... having a pulse pretty much sums up the qualifications. It's soul draining, but if you know you need to transition, you make it happen.

Rent? Get a cheap place
Food? Rice and beans are cheap
Education? Google the ways to make it happen.

I'm sorry, but if you set priorities, you shouldn't make excuses.
It's worth the sacrifice.
>>
File: 1491613663563.jpg (61KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
1491613663563.jpg
61KB, 500x406px
>>8371837
I hate most LGBT people period.

If I befriend you and you just happen to be LGBT, you're probably cool.

But the people actively involved in LGBT pride shit? They're usually batshit insane.

Being LGBT also makes you prone to many mental illnesses that are difficult for others to deal with. This goes for me too. I've lost friends due to my severe depression and anxiety that largely stems from being trans.
>>
>living in a shelter downtown
captcha sign: changed priorities ahead
>>
>>8372616
Went to a local plastic surgeon and explained that I was trans, and wanted a natural feminine look.

My surgeries only cost about 13k, because I had him just do the things that he professionally recommended. Rhinoplasty itself made a big difference.

HRT eventually started kicking in and shaped to my new aesthetic.

30 isn't too late. Approach it with common sense.
>>
>>8372640
Same way anyone else does answer a phone and do the most basic job on the earth I had two autistic friends who worked with me in the email department.

Right now uber is hiring from home for their email department you don't even need to answer a phone lol.

>>8372723
Wow I'm surprised it was so cheap 13k isn't bad at all I could make that kinda money or get a loan were you satisfied with the results I'm thinking of going to Korea for my surgery cause my jaw just bothers me might get nose work done too but I'm scared of looking like Michael Jackson. Are you in cali the plastic surgeons here in East Tennessee I'd imagine suck real bad.
>>
>>8372765
There are still things that I'd like to do with FFS, but you don't have to get everything done all at once to pass.

I'd call around and see. Can't hurt and consultations are free.
>>
>>8372847
Hmm not a bad option also the less surgery I get the less likely of a complete fuck up makes me wonder if ffs doctors are just a meme and any plastic surgeon can get good results. Do you feel like you would have passed without it?
>>
>>8371837
Attention whores will always find a way to get that sweet sweet attention...
>>
>>8373408
No chance. My best option without surgery was andro guy.
>>
>>8373780
Oh shit that's how I feel even considering vocal surgery too tho I've heard to avoid it. This is me btw >>8365962

I need tons of surgery I think.
>>
>>8372419
Diabetics don't jack off to fantasies of having diabetic comas or getting a foot cut off. If they did, they'd be considered perverts.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.