[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /tttt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 6756845.jpg (235KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
6756845.jpg
235KB, 1920x960px
Dear /tttt
Journal June 1, 2017
Im sorry that you were born in a wrong body.
Im sorry that some transphobic people can be violent especially to non-passing mtf tranny.
Im sorry that you will never be a cis girl and you come back to 4chan for validations and support which is sad.
Im sorry that /pol don't understand science and hate /lgbt with ignorance which is pathetic.
Im sorry that mtf trannies are second class citizen who will never get pregnant.
Im sorry to myself for commiting a spiritual suicide as a failed male.
Im sorry to my parents for not being a son they raised me to become.
Im sorry that its so pathetic to see HSTS trannies saying AGP aren't TruTrans when most people in society think trannies are all just freaks.
My life, people who hate me for being a tranny, all you HSTS, AGP, honster and stealth trannies, and rest of the lgbt community, are all just pathetic and I hate you all as much as I hate myself.
But each and every one of us has the potential to become a hero.No, not THAT kinda hero. I meant that hero hidden deep within.
I will never stop beliving in this world or my dreams.
This uncontrollable feeling is the signal of a new begging. Our feelings are still in a deep sleep, so let's wake them up. One cut, beautiful, but lacking in every other way, can no longer satisfy me.
If we can remain ever fearless as we progress though our time in this world, if we can grasp every chance that comes our way without hesitation, then lets keep a tight grip, dont let a single one escape.
Deep down, we've already realized the path we must follow, so lets get started.
We will be alright.
>>
>>8371669
you're cool, anon
probably a poor fit for 4chan, but cool
>>
>>8371669
I wish I could give you a hug anon
>>
>>8371669
>I hate you all as much as I hate myself.
iktf ;_;
>>
>>8371669
>Im sorry to myself for commiting a spiritual suicide as a failed male

??????
>>
>>8371913
She means transitioning and giving up her (potential) 'cis' male life.
>>
File: 1496275467175.jpg (19KB, 460x350px) Image search: [Google]
1496275467175.jpg
19KB, 460x350px
>>8371913
Yeah I was gonna say I feel spiritual more than ever! Im not a failed anything. To be a woman =/= being a failed man. That is to say women are lesser and youre wrong about that.

That said. Very uplifting post which is all too rare around here. Much love to you sister keep your head up!
>>
File: IMG_3793.gif (892KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3793.gif
892KB, 500x482px
>>8371669
The only hero within me is the repressor in me and I pray he has the strength to return and rescue me from this nightmare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R05s8PbkXQ4
>>
>>8371936
Now this is where you find out what you´re made of
The hero in your heart will never leave your side
Locked within right until that moment you give up
The hero in your heart never leaves your side

I bet you didn´t know
The hero in your heart
Has strength beyond the known
And never leaves your side
You´re the hero in your heart
>>
>>8371927
>To be a woman =/= being a failed man.

Indeed. To be a woman is to be an adult female human being. Women are not to be defined in relation to men. They are their own type of human: female, instead of male.

The only problem here is that you're not female. You're male. So you're literally a man. And I wouldn't say that castrating oneself and taking testosterone suppressors and pseudo-estrogens makes one a "failed" man either. It just makes one a medically feminized man.

Nothing wrong with being a medically feminized man. Being a medically feminized man =/= being a failed man.
>>
>>8371927
>To be a woman =/= being a failed man.
What's the difference?
>>
>>8371964
BUT IT DOES
IM ON CYPRO AND POWERLESS TO GET OFF IT
>>
>>8371964
In the end it doesn't really matter right? It's all just labels. What matters is if you're happy with your body. There are very pretty trans girls as well as cis girls.
>>
File: IMG_0633.jpg (33KB, 680x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0633.jpg
33KB, 680x450px
>>8371964
>>
>>8371981
Chill off, bro. Nothing wrong with being a feminine man.

>>8371992
Well, labels matter insofar e.g. women's rights depend on a coherent definition of "woman" in the law and public conscience.

>>8372000
>Butler
Postmodernist hack. An embarrassment to feminism.

t. radfem
>>
>>8372248
>t. terf

Ftfy
>>
>>8372248
>e.g. women's rights depend on a coherent definition of "woman" in the law and public conscience.
or, bear with me here, radical idea, we could have rights for everyone, even people who aren't 'women'!
>>
>>8372287
Well yes, radfem = "TERF".

It's like "woman" and "cunt." One is the neutral descriptor, the other a slur used to dehumanize them.

>>8372324
When one group of people commit a specific set of injustices against another group of people on a systematic basis, and you don't even have words in your language to describe these groups of people, good luck trying to mobilize people or pass law that addresses the problems.
>>
>>8372379
>When one group of people commit a specific set of injustices against another group of people on a systematic basis, and you don't even have words in your language to describe these groups of people,
But we do. TERF and transgender.
>>
>>8372387
>eebil women oppressing me by ignoring my JENDER FEELINGZ!!!

Sorry about your dick, mate.
>>
>>8372424
You're a cunt m8
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.