[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

husbando thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: ib24trg3w.png (800KB, 552x870px) Image search: [Google]
ib24trg3w.png
800KB, 552x870px
>You will never have a strong, muscly bf who buys some sexy lingerie for you to wear in secret a few days in advance of your anniversary
>He will never hide it carefully, planning to keep it a surprise until the night of the anniversary
>You will never find it while cleaning the house and figure out what he's planning
>You will never decide to flip the surprise on him and put it on the night of the anniversary
>He will never close the door as he comes home and then turn around to find you modeling the lingerie for him
>You will never say, "Hey," and give him a coy smile as you turn to the side and wiggle your butt
>He will never rush over and pick you up to throw you over his shoulder
>You will never giggle in surprise at how you drove him crazy with lust
>He will never squeeze your ass as he carries you into the bedroom
>He'll never push you onto the bed and fuck you like he owns you
>You will never get cuddled after the intense orgasm
>You will never feel his broad, muscular chest on your back, and his strong arms wrapped around your body, every part of you feeling the warmth of his protection and love
But then it happens, and you feel yourself exuding love and happiness, knowing that you'll always have each other from now on.

Good luck /lgbt/
>>
I wouldn't mind that. I've always wondered if gay dudes would like lingerie. I like crossdressing plus with agp fantasies it would be nice
>>
>>8370410
>But then it happens

Nope, not for me. I'm getting over the hill. I've lost my shot at this fantasy dream.
>>
>>8370410
if you want the guy in your pic anon, whats your contact?
>>
>>8370410
>ywn have a husband who understands your agp and loves you for it
>ywn joke about whether you're turning him or yourself on more
>ywn lovingly thank him for making you feel like a woman and making you his wife
>>
File: 1454494131695.jpg (40KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1454494131695.jpg
40KB, 500x667px
>>8370410

>tfw I was the one who wrote this

I'm amused, OP. Is there a reason you decided to repost that? I hope I'm not wrong to feel flattered someone reposted it.
>>
>>8370470
be my gf right now
>>
>>8370481
I found it today in my notes folder. It really made me smile knowing I thought it was some impossible fantasy then, but have since experienced just that (bar the weird "cleaning the house" pretense, cuz it is my house.) So I thought to share it again.

I'm sure other peeps will get their slice of heaven too.
>>
File: 1457308573662.jpg (59KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457308573662.jpg
59KB, 960x720px
>>8370525

>I found it today in my notes folder.

That makes me curious enough to wonder if you've got anything else I've written in there, hehe. That would be interesting. So why did you store it? For something to smile about when you're feeling down or was it to feel bad?

>It really made me smile knowing I thought it was some impossible fantasy then, but have since experienced just that (bar the weird "cleaning the house" pretense, cuz it is my house.)

I'm really pleased that I seemingly wrote it realistically enough that it actually mostly happened. It feels good. How did it really go in your case? Was it an anniversary in your case too?

>So I thought to share it again.

Spreading the hope and happiness. :) I'm glad you posted this. It feels nice to know I brightened someone's day, even if this was written in the negative. It brightened my day in turn.
>>
>>8370410
>tfw have this
>tfw have best bf ever on earth
>tfw happy for the first time in my life
>>
>>8370591
I love you Kayla.

In an agp way, not a lesbian way.
>>
>>8370601

Huh, what does it mean to love someone in an AGP way?
>>
>>8370605
Identifying with them sexually.
>>
File: 1437351336851.png (23KB, 438x469px) Image search: [Google]
1437351336851.png
23KB, 438x469px
>>8370410
>But then it happens, and you feel yourself exuding love and happiness
no, im going to be alone forever
>>
>>8370410
i fucking knew mascfags were trannies
fuckin' tittyskittles on the brain
>>
>>8370457
>over the hill
What does this mean? Why did you lose your chance anon? I'm sure you can still do it
>>
>>8373502

I'm not the anon you're replying to. Over the hill refers to aging. When you're going up the hill you're getting stronger and faster so to speak, until you reach your peak. Then you start declining with age. You get uglier, slower, more forgetful, etc.

The question is whether they mean over the hill in the normal sense it applies to everyone, or in the transgender-exclusive sense where the crest of the hill comes much earlier.
>>
>>8373447
>mascfags were trannies
i'm masculine but not a tranny, i dont understand what you mean anon, i like women.
>>
>>8373447

Why do you think either OP or I are mascfags?
>>
File: 1487343233171.jpg (120KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1487343233171.jpg
120KB, 720x404px
>>8370410
Wait is this pure? I'm not sure anymore. It makes my heart hurt.
>>
>>8374200

What do you mean by "pure"?
>>
>>8374136
>transgender-exclusive sense where the crest of the hill comes much earlier
different anon here, but do transgender people age faster? can't say i'm familiar with how these things work
>>
>>8374443

No, that wasn't my meaning. I can see how you would think that though, so I apologize. What I'm saying with that is whether the puberty a trans person goes through is their natal or opposite sex puberty has a big effect on the feasibility of something like what's described in the OP. So if that anon went through male puberty, she may be coming to terms with never being able to enjoy that.
>>
>>8374508
You know ugly beta chaser virgins exist right?
>>
>>8374417
I don't know. I just know that I really want to have a bf to carry me and cuddle with and I hate myself for wanting that. I just really hate being trans. I want to kill myself every day. I just wist that I could be normal.
>>
>>8375176
I'm really sorry you feel like that, anon. Do you have a therapist or someone you can talk to? I felt like that for a long, long time before accepting myself, I know how terrible it can feel.
>>
>>8375200
I don't ive been thinking of getting one but im afraid of talking to one honestly and openly. I've been very suicidal lately and im starting to think that it would be better to just let this die with me.
>>
>>8375216
I know how it is to be afraid, but pushing through that fear is really going to help you. Having someone you can trust and talk to about important things, like accepting yourself for being trans, is a wonderful feeling.
Please don't hurt yourself anon, you're worth something. Give therapy a chance, or at least talk to a close friend IRL, if you have someone you trust.
>>
>>8375176
>tfw no damaged trans gf to hold and soothe
Sounds meaningful and comfy
>>
>>8375176

You feel like a fag, right? I felt like that too.
>>
>>8375176
>and I hate myself for wanting that.
why tho?

>>8375322
thank you
>>
>>8377398
>why tho?
I'm an affront to humanity. I'm absolutely worthless.
>>
>>8377545
but why?
>>
>>8377990
Because it gets me attention?
>>
>>8378037
anon...
>>
>>8378037
lol that wasn't me.

>>8378055
>>8377990
But I'm really not ok with being trans especially not AGP. It just isn't right. If there was a way to fix it I'd do it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>8378269
>especially not AGP.
why not op?!
>>
>>8377398
Bumping this thread because you are worthy of love and affection
>>
>>8375176
dicks, meant to reply to this
>>
>>8382303
>>8382316
well now i just feel rejected!
>>
>>8370410
AGP general thread >>>/lgbt/agpg
>>
>>8386525
I love you all I'm sorr ;_;

Cuddle?
>>
>>8378269
be my gf you fucking idiot, or ill kidnap ya
>>
>>8390094
im joking btw, but seriously,>>8378269
be my gf
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.