[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

proof that ftm hons exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2017-05-31-19-44-56.jpg (871KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-31-19-44-56.jpg
871KB, 1440x2560px
proof that ftm hons exist
>>
>>
looks fine to me.
>>
File: that smug at the end.webm (2MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
that smug at the end.webm
2MB, 640x800px
>>8369983
This is a FtM hon, anon.
Also the word you're looking for is Aiden and not Hon.
>>
>>8370071
>aiden

That's not how you spell Aiyydenne
>>
>>8369983

He looks passable. No Chad though.
>>
>>8369998
What stupid faces he keeps making.
>>8370071
That face they make at the beginning genuinely makes me uncomfortable.

The thing is though with both these people 90%+ of the time they will be gendered cis male and the rest of the time ftm. They're "hons" but not in the same way. Also the second guy would be okay if they just put on some weight, they're like holocaust level there.
>>
>>8369983
>>8369998
He looks like he listens to Papa Roach, but he passes.
>>
>>8370042
>>8370109
>>8370126
>>8370139
He's also under 5ft tall.
>>
>>8369983
Looks kinda like Bryce Walker from 13 Reasons Why.

Not hideously ugly by any means, and passable. Expressions could use some work, but I'm certainly not one to nitpick on that point (and so do mine no doubt).
>>
>>8369983
>>8369998
Passes.
>>
>>8370071
that is what is known as a trender
>>
>>8370042
>>8370109
>>8370139
>>8370230
>>8370234
>hugboxing aidens
you guys would tear apart a trans woman who's as close to female as that trans man is to male
>>
>>8370292
Female-to-male privilege.
>>
>>8370292
guarantee they're all bitter mtfs who will immediately turn around and scrutinize the hell out of each other
>>
>>8370292

I don't get it. He just looks like a doughy neckbeard, MRA, or MGTOW.

>>8370303

I laughed and started choking because it's true in my case.

Hope you're ready to lawyer up for an attempted homicide case.
>>
File: 2yr natural.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2yr natural.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>8370355
look at his forehead
it would be more obvious in an image that isn't front-on
but the forehead almost always gets you, there are much more subtle facial traits (and a lot of non-facial traits) but trans men near-universally have rounded foreheads without brow bossing that unquestionably out them
>>
>>8370374
those tweezed eyebrows tho
>>
>>8370374
Yo Trent, are you more masc facially/skull wise than the typical AAP?

I'm AGP but have a masc forehead and neanderthal tier brow bossing. So i'd be the AGP equivalent of an Aiden.
>>
>>8369983
He passes better than I do.
>>8370071
This makes me want to throw up.

I am a true ftm hon, I still don't pass after 4 years and get called ma'am despite having sideburns.
>>
>>8370478
(different computer, idk if trip's gonna work)
i have a very androgynous face, but t didn't change it at all except to add acne
i passed most-all of the time pre-t, but i'll need fms to be stealth/live in a major city where people can recognize ftm traits/look older than 15
>>
>>8370597
After several more years on T, you might have some more masculinization. I mean I dont know for sure you will, but men gradually masculinize throughout their life.

So people can recognize ftm traits in major cities? Kek. Why not just be open about it if folks ask? Is stealth for ftms that important?
>>
>>8370651
>but men gradually masculinize throughout their life.
Fuck, what can stop it short of transition?
>>
>>8370676
Taking anti androgen drugs which means having no T, which causes its own problems. Taking a low dose of anti androgen might slow the process down by making you low T.
>>
>>8370734
There's no winning...
>>
>>8370734
A selective estrogen receptor modulator, SERM, such as raloxifene, can be used with the antiandrogen, instead of taking a normal, full estrogen.
>>
>>8370651
>After several more years on T, you might have some more masculinization. I mean I dont know for sure you will, but men gradually masculinize throughout their life.
they do, but i'm still working from the framework of having gone through a decent amount of female puberty and the permanent damage from it
i'm in an absurdly good situation compared to most trans men (early transition, frame about the same size as a cis male friend the same age as me, etc) and still will need fms
although my body doesn't seem to react to *any* sex hormones strongly
>So people can recognize ftm traits in major cities?
yeah, anywhere that's sufficiently progressive as to have a bunch of aaps is going to have a lot of young people familiar with the physical characteristics
>Is stealth for ftms that important?
stealth in general is important to a lot of trans people, in that certain types of social dysphoria can only be treated if one passes as cis
>>
>>8371517
You sound andro as fuck, thats pretty lucky.

As for those aaps, do you think aaps should be transitioning?
>>
>>8371797
>As for those aaps, do you think aaps should be transitioning?
yeah, the hate a lot of people perceive me as having for aaps is inaccurate
i'm annoyed by a lot of trans communities and aspects of culture that have been shaped to suit aaps/a specific type of aap without really caring about anyone else's quality of life, but i don't think they're categorically falsetrans or anything absurd like that
in fact, realizing the existence and prevalence of aap is how i realized a lot of people i previously labelled as transtrenders are in fact just weird trutrans
but there *are* people transitioning for whom it is probably a bad option by more measures than it is a good one, and a lot of aaps are incredibly unprepared for what being a physically and behaviourally feminine gay man will mean (a friend i've known since middle school is aap, and he's commented that transitioning as a disabled short effeminate gay man fucked him over in a few ways even though the dysphoria resolution makes it a net good)
>>
File: whatagayfag.jpg (143KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whatagayfag.jpg
143KB, 1080x1080px
>>8369983
just looks like 2017 mrrepzion
>>
>>8371811
>i'm annoyed by a lot of trans communities and aspects of culture that have been shaped to suit aaps/a specific type of aap without really caring about anyone else's quality of life
Can you elaborate on that?
>>
>>8371517
>stealth in general is important to a lot of trans people, in that certain types of social dysphoria can only be treated if one passes as cis
It also facilitates fitting in to society and escaping transphobia.
>>
>>8370071
oh god this is gross
>>
File: cofe2.jpg (67KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
cofe2.jpg
67KB, 500x348px
shit like the stuff posted in this thread is why I want to stay as far away from the T side of LGBT as possible
>>
>>8370292
Trent, why does your blog have no posts?
>>
>>8369983
As long as he has a beard then to any random person on the street he will pass
FTMs are easy mode
>>
>>8370292
>you guys
You mean mtfs would. Don't put that shit on the rest of us.
>>
>>8373923
He probably only made it to do that rationalist girl's Blanchard game.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.