[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

living as agp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

so, ive accepted im and ive always been agp.

should I continue living alone, and possibly find solace in fiction and unrealistic fantasy, like I did until now?
is there any meaning in seeking sex or relationship if only thing that can ever turn me on is my own femininity?
I've never been attracted to another person for what they are, only for what they can do to me and what I am in relation to them...
>>
>>8369815
Why would that mean you can't still have a fulfilling relationship anon?
>>
>>8369815
>I've never been attracted to another person for what they are, only for what they can do to me and what I am in relation to them...
Congrats, you're a real girl!
>>
>>8369815
Have you considered ever considered transitioning? Maybe even taking low dose hormones and not socially transitioning?
>>
>>8369839
ive been on hrt for almost 5 years, and did just that.
>>8369833
isn't it selfish and dysfunctional? can't imagine such relationship to last long, if it only revolves around my fetishes related to myself and doesn't have a factor of MUTUAL attraction

but what do i know. my lack of interest in other humans than myself is one of the reasons why I never even tried.

I did try to get to know some people online, but it always ended up the same way-I dropped them the moment they failed to entertain me any more
>>
>>8369851
>and doesn't have a factor of MUTUAL attraction
What they can do to you and what you are in relation to them are forms of attraction to them.
>>
>>8369851
Umm ok well then why don't you go and slut it up like the girl ya want to be?
>>
>>8369865
but is it ok? they are like faceless men/women from hentai doujins to me

I will never honestly tell someone "you look so hot in these clothes" or "you turn me on" or "i love your hairstyle"
Who would want someone like me?

Until now I thought that, because of my unique circumstances, such as lower sex drive from hrt and perhaps some emotional trauma, or maybe my attraction to anime characters as opposed to 3D, I simply haven't met a right person yet. That someone like me will just have to search a bit longer for a partner they will feel attracted to.

but now I've finally accepted I've never ever been attracted to anyone. from my early middle school days onwards, it's always been erp and self inserting into hentai doujins-and ever since I started hrt, some bizzare forms of agp masturbation I won't bother to describe.

I'm a narcissistic fuck who masturbates to himself/herself/itself. I'm sorta scared of this.
>>
>>8369851
Do you by any chance have severe depression as well?
>>
how tf can I even be a narcissist if I have crippling dysphoria this doesn't even add up. I don't know why I even made this thread. fml
>>
>>8369839
Is it more of a matter of personal preference whether to socially transition or not as AGP?
>>
>>8369905
Well you can just do what caitlyn jenner did and repress until you're 60.
>>
>>8369895
>Who would want someone like me?
Someone who would rather talk about how you're pretty just like you would than have you say it to them.

I bet there are some compliments for faceless men/women, like how they make you feel and how much you love it. "you turn me on" can be true.

>and ever since I started hrt, some bizzare forms of agp masturbation I won't bother to describe.
No, please do!

>himself/herself/itself
No OP! Call yourself a her!
>>
>>8369912
Well, I don't think I want that
Do most AGP people eventually 'crack' as they grow old and transition anyway?
>>
>>8369917
Depends how bad your agp is and what form it takes. For most people I'd say they're simple crossdressers/transvestites so they won't transition. But they also don't generally seek out trans stuff like what many on this board do because they have no dysphoria, it's just anxiety due to societal standards against crossdressers pretty much.
>>
>>8369905
Yeah pretty much. Imo if you live in a liberal area and are able to hustle really well, you can make any lifestyle you want work. I'm probably going to socially transition, but I've spent the last 2 years in hyper andro boigirl mode and still managed to get a decent job and keep a social life alive. Just live however you want to live and just do whatever you need to do to make it work. If that means living as a femboy on mones then the only thing stopping you is yourself.
>>
>>8369815
alone gets really really depressive and you lose any motivation to live, no matter if you try to burry yourself in work, studying, hobbies
you will be dying inside
t.forevealone antisocial agp
>>
i think some of us are just not meant to ever love somone or be loved
>>
>>8369815
>tfw AGP but gynephilia and gyandromorphilia strong enough to compete with it

>>8369925
Sometimes you start as "just a crossdresser" and end up being a tranny down the road.
>>
>>8370341
I'd think if you're at that level of crosddressing you would know. Like when I was younger becoming trans was one of my greatest fears from crossdressing, but in reality I kind of already knew.
>>
>>8370445
Maybe thats why it took me so long to realize i'm trans, because I refused to crossdress despite always wanting to. I'd find other ways to indulge my AGP though.
>>
>>8370498
I never did a huge amount cause I couldn't get clothes. That's actually how I learned how to sew lol
But like I'd often blow all my money on clothes if I got the chance. It's such an annoying addiction. Plus most of it was just a waste cause it was shitty clothes or they didn't fit.
I repressed pretty hard but at the same time I knew it wasn't quite normal. I couldn't have sex/relationships cause I was obsessed with dildos, crossdressing, erotica. Felt pretty alienated from other people.
>>
I'm looking for more detailed info on hrt-free dietary changes (and ultimately prepwork)
I know
-reduce or remove meat, especially red
-soy+++
-more veggies, except maybe some of them
And besides that I've found a crap ton of conflicting advice on what alters hormones how.
If no real "sissy cookbook" exists I'll start compiling the info.
>>
>>8370581
+20 buckets of green and spearmint team per day
all that is insignificant to change how you look
>>
>>8370581
Remember, it's still very debatable if changing your diet has any significant effect on your hormone levels. But by all means, experiment.
>>
>>8369895
>some bizzare forms of agp masturbation I won't bother to describe.
No, do!
>>
saving agp thread!
>>
>>8369815
Are you sure you're cis, Anon? If not then transitioning might be the right call.
>>
AGP thread >>8384843
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.