[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the homos, straight MTF and Bis, would you date a guy like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: schukin.webm (1MB, 534x626px) Image search: [Google]
schukin.webm
1MB, 534x626px
To the homos, straight MTF and Bis, would you date a guy like this?

Would you date him if you knew he did steroids? Discuss.
>>
of course.

no.
testicles > muscles
>>
>>8369108
looks like a manlet

also competitive builders are over the top
normal athletic guys are more appealing
>>
>>8369108
>would you date a guy like this?
I'd be concerned that he might be too hung up on appearances. Bulking up for your own health is one thing, but most guys who get into this very much embody the "gym bunny" stereotype.

>Would you date him if you knew he did steroids?
No. That's essentially no different from being addicted to hard drugs. Your brain is eventually going to turn to mush.
>>
File: tumblr_on56mqIGnk1swmkrto1_250.gif (250KB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on56mqIGnk1swmkrto1_250.gif
250KB, 250x263px
>>8369158
>looks like a manlet
>>
>>8369108
No he has a beard. Gross.
>>
>>8369108
He's really big, I would probably be too scared to go out with him unless I knew him for years. You know? Like let's say I know him since we were kids then I would totally love to go out with the giant muscledude that would fit in some medieval barbarian setting.

If you mean long term stuff, probably not because aren't those things super bad for your heart and so on? I wouldn't like to become a widow (not sure if you can be a widow when not married) because he didn't take care of his health.

MtF btw.
>>
>steroids
why should i care about what anon puts in their body?

stop posting peoples tumblr here. and stop assuming we date based on looks.
>>
>>8369108

Only if he stopped taking steroids.
>>
>>8369108
funny thing he's from my city
>>
>>8369288
Are you Russian?
>>
>>8369108
I've dated guys with much worse problems with far less arm candy value so sure.
>>
If his dick works, fuck yeah.
>>
>>8369108
>EWWW I WON'T DATE A MAN THAT TAKES STERIODS/HOROMONES
>MTF PROCEDES TO INJECT THEMSELVES WITH HORMONES
>>
File: tumblr_nhm9eeXfcU1u0h03ao1_1280.jpg (247KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhm9eeXfcU1u0h03ao1_1280.jpg
247KB, 800x1280px
>>8369108
Yes.
And probably yes as long as he manages his health and doesn't have bouts of roidrage. Also if it doesn't affect his dick.

But I prefer to be his size dating someone a bit smaller.
>>
>>8369108
no cause i look like him and i'm into feminine guys and women.
>>
File: streetwalker.jpg (948KB, 1000x1008px) Image search: [Google]
streetwalker.jpg
948KB, 1000x1008px
>>8369108
steroids make a man smell amazing.
also, they can cum and be ready to fuck in about 5 minutes so that is fun.
but they are moody and sensitive between cycles and they tend to get fat if they stop doping up for whatever reason.
i think a friends with benefits situation would be best, where you only see him for sex when he's roiding and avoid him at all other times and for all other reasons.
>>
>>8370122
>gay people
>>
>>8369108

Bi MtF. Yes I would date him. Part of me wants to say I don't give a fuck if he is using steroids because he's hot, but then another part of me would worry for him because I don't want him to suffer cardiovascular disease, definitely not from heart attacks or strokes. Also he would have to not compete in events for clean people if he's on steroids.
>>
File: 5rgQn72.jpg (61KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
5rgQn72.jpg
61KB, 800x450px
>>8370161
>only straight people want good sex with no drama
>>
>>8369108
Yup, I'm all about muscles
>>
>>8369108
I would if he'd be down with a man on estrogen
>>
>>8370637
What's your contact?
>>
>>8369108
Seriously, am I the only one of you freaks with actual standards?
Who gives a fuck if he's on roids, look at his fucking disgusting beard.
I'm actually absolutely disgusted with this beard trend amongst the unoriginal and unstylish men who infest the modern era.
Beards are ugly and they feel disgusting.
Learn to groom yourselves, baboons.
Ew.
Gag.
>>
>>8370837
Go fuck yourself, my beard looks amazing.
>>
>>8370122
Great ass dang
>>
>>8370851
No it doesn't bitch.
It looks ugly and dirty.
Only men with fat faces and no jawline have them anyway.
I mean stubble can look hot on a guy with an amazing jawline but a full blown beard is for hobos and fatties.
>>
>>8369163
> No. That's essentially no different from being addicted to hard drugs. Your brain is eventually going to turn to mush.

That's not true at all.
>>
>>8369108
Fuck yes, I'd be okay with it. I love muscular men. The more roids he does the better. It's his body and hobby, so who am I to say what he can and cannot do with it.
>>
>>8369660
venny confirmed for bottom
>>
Yeah, I'm into muscles on men and women

>>8369163
>Steroids
>Hard Drugs

Pick One
>>
>>8370895
It's called a preference, stop acting like your opinion is relevant to everyone else.
>>
>>8369322
obviously yes

>>8370122
this clown always cracks me up
and he used to be a normie with a wife
>>
>>8369108
Sure. Too bad I never see anyone like him.
>>
>>8369288
is he manlet?
>>
>>8374931
Лoлштo? Этo пидopaхa?
>>
>>8369108
Date him? No, he would have to be my age but still older, like 19-25.
And unless he's a pro athlete, that's a no on the steroids. I'll be laughing at his tiny nuts otherwise.
I'd probably let him smash tho.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.