[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

barron trump is transgender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (270KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 2048x1365px
barron trump is transgender
>>
>>8368634
You leave Barron alone. He would announce it if he were transgender, he is a genius and too wealthy to care what plebs think.
>>
>>8368634
AGP =/= transgender
>>
>>8368641
thinking her dad was beheaded shows she's in a state of hair-trigger anxiety, no way she'd come out in these conditions
>>
He's also freakishly tall. Even he didn't grow one more inch he'd be like 7 feet in heels
>>
>>8368681
s-so :(
>>
>>8368634
That's okay, we love you anyway. You should see a therapist and start treatment as soon as possible or else you will end up a sad ugly hon.
>>
>>8368634
Let the poor kid alone, he's like 10 he's just way too fucking tall for his age.

I'm not even a murica and I'm sick of this trump this and trump that bullshit go die in a fire and let the kid alone you nigger.
>>
>tfw you will have to watch poor Barron's body be ravaged by testosterone and there's nothing you can do to help her
>>
>>8368634
>5'11
Never gonna pass
>>
Ubogi Donald, nima ne prijateljev, zena ga ne mare, froc je autisticn zaradi starosti matere pa se fotr je najhujsi pezde.

Eh lahko bi bilo hujse, si predstavljas Zizka za predsednika.
>>
>>8368746
isn't this the speech from the end of the lasagnacat telephone sex survey?
>>
It fucks with me so much that this kid is fucking 11 years old, he looks like a 25 year old twink.
>>
>>8368749
Would know. I dont Slovenes are into that.
>>
>>8368712
>Not becoming a younger, hotter version of his sister Ivanka.
>>
>>8368760
Considering the tranny part he won't get to look even half of the other sister.
>>
>>8368760
half sister, not even ethnicity
>>
>>8368768
A Barron who transitions at 12/13 would end up the hotter of the Trump sisters. All the benefits of being a tall slim girl, without any of the masculinization twinkhons end up with, if she were to transition any later though, then yeah, she'd be fucked.

Ironically enough though, Barron Trump is actually one of the few examples where the /tttt/ shitposting of 14 and over being a late transitioner actually counts as a valid argument.
>>
File: 1495660687615.jpg (39KB, 412x412px) Image search: [Google]
1495660687615.jpg
39KB, 412x412px
>>8368634

That will never happen. Mike Pence will show him the light.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.