[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are boiboobs a thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 5

I've never seen someone with boiboobs. It's always a full blown tranny or just a feminine gay guy.
I've never seen a femboy with boiboobs in real life and I rarely see them online.
So, where are those boiboobs?
>>
They're just failed trannies.

Real femboys take no pills.
>>
I used to post mine a lot but they got deleted which is dumb cause a judge in merrica ruled all nipples are safe for work even social media allows bewbage now.
>>
>>8367771
It's really hard to stay a femboy with age.
Long term effects of testosterone kill all the fem out of femboys.
>>
File: image.jpg (526KB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
526KB, 1728x1296px
>>
>>8367776
Then post them in a bra or in a tight shirt.
Give us something at least.
>>
>>8367783
This I was a real femboy got mistaken for a girl multiple times in highschol even got my butt groped a couple times then the t hit and had I not acted and gotten on hormones I'd look just like my dad.
>>
>>8367785
Is this a femboy or a tranny?
It's tough to say in a lot of the cases.
>>
>>8367795
Femboi with gyno
>>
>>8367783
So? Trannies age like milk too (to be fair... most people do). At least without hormones I can act my birth gender when I'm 35+. With hormones I'm trapped on a path I didn't want in the first place. And who could imagine, the worst possible fate? That of an aging tranny.
>>
>>8367794
Exactly. I'm only 20 and my body and face are starting to look manly. The difference in the last 2 years is pretty big.
Now imagine 10 or 20 more years...
>>
>>8367797
Looks pretty good, I want to look like that.
>>8367800
Ok, but what about people who do want the path of hormones?
>>
>>8367810
Even with hormones you're basically getting about ~15 years of femininity for ~45 years of decline.

The fact of the matter is everyone grows old and ugly eventually. You have to be lucky to age gracefully, and most people just won't due to a combination of factors.
>>
>>8367813
15 years of femininity sound pretty good to me. I'm gonna get old, so what?
Everyone gets old.
You will still be a more feminine oldie.
>>
>>8367810
It's all luck my boiboobs are not nearly as perky lol I'd post them but uh it's not work safe. I wish they were rounder a cups are hella cute.
>>
>>8367789
>bra

I'm a boy well mabye a trap at this point I don't wear those I still have no idea why women do they don't do anything but make your chest look bigger lol.
>>
>>8367818
I don't want to be a 50+ yo feminine dude bro. That's what we used to call the "aging queer". I'd rather hit the gym when I hit 35 and go be masc for the youth I have left. Then all the trannies with a daddy fetish will finally want me.
>>
>>8367829
>>8367833
Post pics in a shirt please. Thight preferably. I want to see how they look in clothes.
>>
>>8367838
You can just transition once you're 35+ though
>>
>>8367838
But I want to be feminine and have boiboobs. I will get 15 years of femininity which is awesome.
Hopefully someone will marry me before I get old and love me as a hybrid freak that I am.
>>
>>8367842
If I was transitioning I'd transition right now at 22. I'm good, though.
>>
>>8367842
>fem'boys' openly discuss transition as a method of solving the social and interpersonal issues caused by their femininity
really makes you think
>>
>>8367895
>One femboy who's probably actually trans wants hormones
>The rest are cool

>ergo, every femboy wants hormones and is infact a tranny in the skies, haha!
>>
File: femgen.png (433KB, 961x397px) Image search: [Google]
femgen.png
433KB, 961x397px
>>8367900
>>
File: JMKsIndygear856.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
JMKsIndygear856.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>8367906
>haha, this strawpoll not even asking about hormones will surely meme him into seeing le tranny light!
>>
>>8367895
>>8367900
I don't want to go full trans.
I'm not one of those who get triggered when you touch their dicc.
I just want my body to be more feminine and I want boobies.
>>
>>8367913
Wanting to be a girl means you're trans, not hormones.
>>
File: 1494269226358.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494269226358.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>8367955
>haha, let me worship one psychologist's hypothesis and treat it as gospel for all time before proselytizing it all over 4chan!

People like you are the reason why there are scientism threads on /his/.
>>
>>8367895
Testosterone is an enemy of any kind of feminity.
>>
>>8367955
This.
Hormones will feminise you, but that doesn't mean you want to be a woman.
There are various degrees of masculinity and femininity.
>>
>>8367895
Well if you're already on hormones from a young age anyway it's really not the end of the world. I'd rather be a girl than quitting hormones and being stuck halfway between.
>>
Are a lot of femboys just AGPs who don't want to go full tranny?
>>
i think its rude as fuck to tell a mtf to be a femboy or androgy or watever.
like telling a zeebra to be a horse or a gay to be bi
fuck, dont tell me how you percieve me.
>>
>>8368203
Who said that?
>>
>>8368203
Most mtfs tell femboys they are trans some believe it but yeah it's pretty rude to say to someone who identifies as a girl that they are a feminine boy.
>>
>>8367840
Probably not going to do that the thread is too much Bait at the moment and I'd rather not get a bunch of stupid idiots posting my pics. If some one else posted boiboobs I might do it.
>>
>>8368244
Trannies have a mission to convert more of the populace to them so they can have more political capital and a bigger dating pool since most of them are transbian anyway :^)

Freaks. You act like I'm the weird one for feeling content with who I am. I have what you long for, sweet euthymia.
>>
>>8368267
>thread is too much Bait at the moment
How is that so?
I asked a question because I'm really curious about this topic.
I'm considering doing skittles as a femboy and I want to see what other guys who do it look like.
It would mean a lot to me if someone posted genuine pictures.
>>
>>8368278
I'm a femboy too it annoys me to no end when trans women come into femgen and spout off nonsense.

>>8368365
Sorry I'm self conscious last time I posted my body I got chewed out a bunch and mods deleted it. Plus I wanted to know legitimate info about ffs but it became a shit show.
>>
Post a link to imgur w/ your delicious boiboobs
>>
>>8368709
What do you mean it became a shitshow?
I was gonna post my pics on femgen and ask for opinions and potential.
Should I not do it?
>>
>>8368803
Femgen yes starting any other thread no. Basically the only replies I got was from trans people telling me I'm trans even linking me to an srs general. Just a general shit show.
>>
>>8368857
Tbh, I'm an agp. I want to live as a femboy because I have a strong anatomic agp.
I don't belive I'm a woman nor do I want to pretend to be one. All I want is soft skin, feminised figure and boiboobs.

When I talk about agp it often turns into a shitshow, so I think I understand what you mean.
>>
>>8368902
I'm kind the same way, I don't even really mind my dick that much. The bulge can sometimes be annoying though.

I think inevitably I'd cave to transitioning though. The general consensus seems to say if you have "pseudobisexuality" or agp that it's a pretty clear sign of being trans. I just don't feel like I'd make a very good woman. I'm not even as effeminate as most other gay guys, I just don't like my body masculinizing.
>>
>>8367838
>I'd rather hit the gym when I hit 35 and go be masc

you will not like it
>>
>>8369199
>The general consensus seems to say if you have "pseudobisexuality" or agp that it's a pretty clear sign of being trans
You see, I disagree with general consensus.
All AGPs are naturally masculine, HSTS, or whatever they are called are naturally feminine from childhood.
I disagree with the general idea of trans-ness. Being trans is not a definitive, concrete thing, it's all about how people feel.
I don't belive in gender. There is only biological sex. What they call "gender" is basically how masculine or feminine you feel.
That doesn't mean anything.
You can fully transition, but you are a man biologically. I don't like when trannies insist that they are real women.
I fully respect their lifestyle and their pronouns, but they have to admit what they really are. Anything less is dishonest.
Me being an agp, who is naturally interested in masculime things, I don't want to lie. I don't want to put on a front.
I am still me, a guy who wants to feminise his body because his whole sexuality is based around it.
Maybe I'll dress femme often, who knows.
I just want to stay true to myself and to what I belive is the truth.
>>
>>8368185
>femboys
I'm AGP, and that's kind of what I have to call myself because I'm not on skittles. Looking for a bf is hard because I can't call myself a trap. I just have an androgynous body and happen to get turned on by dressing and acting like a girl.
>>
>>8369265
I would like for life to be like this but ultimately people going to be pretty judgemental about that kind of lifestyle. Especially if you get in a career with a lot of people contact.
I'd like to start my own business because I feel like it's the only way I could kind of attempt to live in the mannerism that you described. But otherwise I will most likely transition when the hormones begin to really mess up my life.
>>
>>8369278
I'm soon starting my own business.
The thing is, I will invest all my money and I won't be able to buy skittles for a while. I really want them now, before my body becomes more masculine.

I see what you're saying.
I think you can still live as a man on estrogen. People are not gonna attack you or always ask rude questions.
They will just see that you look kinda weird.
>>
>>8369265
you can still call yourself she
>>
>be gay leaning bi
>hate being masc
>think of myself as femboy from late teens onwards
>dysphoria sets in as I masculinise
>want to take hrt
>get meme'd into thinking I'm trans
>get prescribed cypro+estrogen at 26
>abloo-bloo, I'll never be a real female
>alternate between this and being okay with being ultra-fag boymode
>despression and anxiety intensifies
>stop smoking weed
>start SSRIs
>starting to feel okay
>regret coming out as trans because I feel like I was too quick about everything
>otherwise content to stay on HRT, boyfriend uses female pronouns
>still unsure whether to introduce myself to new people as new andro name or abbreviated current andro name
>prefer female pronouns
>the abstractness of this feel is pretty crushing sometimes
>>
>>8369301
I think it just makes everything more difficult. One my friends I hook up with occasionally seems to love my puffy boobs but he doesn't want to date me.
I think people just have a hard time understanding it. Plus even if I transitioned I still feel like I wouldn't fit in with girls, even though I've never had any major problems being friends with them it's just not the same.
>>
>>8369357
sounds pretty exciting
>>
>>8369319
I can, but I don't feel like full social transition is right for me.
It just feels dishonest and off.
I don't want to put all that effort into passing and don't let me get started on the whole voice thing. I like my man voice, it's pretty good.
I'll just end up as a twinkhon, so passing as either gender will be a bit challenging. I just think that I will choose male due to my feelings and opinions.
>>8369363
I'm sure some people would love to date us, don't worry about it.
You can date trans girls and be the bf in that relationship.
Also, I'm sure there are guys out there who would satisfy your deepest pseudobi desires.
>>
>>8369378
Not really, I'm about to start a new job and during training I was too meek to get my supervisor to use my new name, so now use people my full name which I despise. I didn't tick male or female on my paperwork though, should be interesting to see if HR picks up on that. I'm starting to feel snowflakey af :c
>>
>>8369357
quits weed, takes ssri, ur transitioning into societys bitch and they have u hook line and sinker with the hrt.
>>
>>8369445
I wanted HRT because being masculine made me miserable
I quit weed because living the life of a suicidal trainwreck is pretty shit
SSRIs makes sliding into a suicidal state more difficult

It sounds like your definition of being "society's bitch" is indistinguishable from "functional human being"
>>
>>8369418
>I'm starting to feel snowflakey af
I used to be judgemental towards snkwflakes. Now I love snowflakes because I realised I am one :P
I still don't like tumblrites and SJWs, that will never change.
Us, reasonable snowflakes are pretty cool people.
>>
>>8367785
can femboys on hormones replace trannies already

i wouldnt touch a tranny with a ten foot pole but id lick that boi
>>
>>8367955
>Wanting to be a girl
>>
>>8369357
What SSRIs did you take anon? I've considered getting on them for my depression also was memed into transition by my ex chaser bf. Thing is I couldn't pass thankfully cause even tho I want to look like a girl being seen as a tranny is a nightmare. I immediately regretted the trans phase but hrt literally improves my mood like the greatest antidepressant ever and I love the changes I get.

Unrelated but if I was ever to look like a chick for my agp it would be a tomboy desu I've tried to wear girls clothes and they don't look good on me. Also congrats on passing its rare that hrt does much.
>>
>>8367895
>everybody who takes hormones has to be trans otherwise i cant validate my super important personal identity and the pseudoscience that goes with it
>>
>>8367906
At least half of those yes and maybe votes are from ugly salty /mtfg/ trannies that lurk femgen, not femboys.
>>
>>8368278
>>8368709
I respect femboy identities <3
>>
>>8369474
I guess, I'm not really overt about anything, I just do what I do and keep to myself mostly

>>8369491
I just realised its actually an SSNRI, not sure if there's a huge difference? HRT has definitely played a huge role in reducing generalised anxiety/depression but the anti-depressants make day to day life a little bit easier, while I'm still adapting to my change in circumstances, I hope I can ditch them eventually. I totally get what you mean about being visibly trans, I'm glad that my dysphoria is no longer strong enough to push me over that edge, I feel so bad for late transitioners that sounds like a living hell. I never got the whole girl clothes thing, my style is literally the same as it has always been though more refined (andro, soft-butch, I guess you'd say tomboy). I don't pass at all, but basic dudes give me the eye and lesbians keep trying to fondle my boiboobs, it's wierd. How did your ex-bf convince you? I got convinced by a micronesian woodturning enthusiast website myself
>>
>>8369496
>>8369508
This. Everyone who feels a deep need to change their body should be able to take hormones. I think there should be more informed consent clinics.
I just want to feminise my body for my own reasons.
I'm not asking for the whole woman thing.
>>
>>8369522
>HRT has definitely played a huge role in reducing generalised anxiety/depression
I have generalised anxiety disorder and OCD.
Do you think hrt could impact it in a good way?
I just don't want it to get worse.
If I end up hiding my hrt and boiboobs, my anxiety might get worse.
Who knows really. What do you think about this?
>>
>>8369491
I dont really have any suggestions, but i second getting an anti-depressant if estrogen helped you so much. Ive heard rumours about this before and apparently its true: estrogen, by itself, in an anti-depressant

http://www.bioportfolio.com/resources/pmarticle/42822/Antidepressant-Effects-Of-Estrogens-A-Basic-Approximation.html

I also know that testosterone increases confidence and probably reduces anxiety. I wonder if dysphoric people claiming that their brains need cross-sex hormones because ~brain mismatch~ are actually saying they need SSRIs and anxiolytics. I wonder what would happen if that was first line treatment instead of hormones.

Interestingly women have higher rates of depression. I wonder what's with that. Maybe men underreport? Sorry im rambling.
>>
>>8369396
>It just feels dishonest
being more self-aware than other trannies doesn't make it dishonest
>>
>>8369571
i would try drugs specifically meant for anxiety disorders first. but it may help.

ive heard detransitioners (mostly females) say that once they treated their GAD or OCD their dysphoria went away. i would be 0% surprised if gender dysphoria gets reclassified as an anxiety disorder since it seems so closely related to OCD and body dyspmorphia. like, everyone is unhappy with their body somewhat but only trannies and annorexics obsess over it like they do.
>>
>>8369578
>trying this hard to justify dishonesty
>trying this hard to protect feefees
>>
>>8369585
it's not dishonest tho
>>
>>8369584
Therapists are supposed to look for signs of people having stuff like OCD and schizophrenia because they can often be confused for gender issues.

I think it's pretty rare though and just because you have anxiety doesn't mean you'll suddenly stop having dysphoria if you treat it. Usually a lot of people have anxiety/depression because they hate their bodies, not the other way around.
>>
>>8369603
im not sure why youre bringing this up? im not insinuating that this person doenst have gender dysphoria or that they shouldnt take hormones ever or at all.
>>
>>8369584
I don't want drugs for it. I'm already feeling better about it, but not good enough. I self-cbt at home. I analyse my own thought patterns and do my best to change them. I also listen to materials created to simulate cbt.

And no, my dysphoria is not created by it, I had it since childhood and my anxiey started 2 years ago.

All I am hoping is that hrt will not make it worse.
If it could help, that would be awesome af.
>>
>>8369624
? i dont understand why youre asking if estrogen helps, then. estrogen is a drug, thats gonna have psychoactive effects, potentially like (but not as good) as a proper anxiolytic can. i think the standard treatment for OCD is anxiolytics and SSRIs, which are very safe and cheap, and they wont interfere with CBT (they usually help a lot, and you dont have to stay on them forever). are you just trying to kill two birds with one stone?

also im just saying that OCD and gender dysphoria go hand in hand, not that one causes the other. OCD can make gender dysphoria much worse, you may not want hormones at all after OCD therapy. who knows.
>>
>>8369624
Estrogen will for sure help if you've been having issues with your body related to masculinization.
Honestly the anxiety you get from trying to hide the changes isn't as bad as the anxiety from being powerless against your own body. Hormones kind of make you feel like you're more in control of your life.
>>
>>8369472
>"society's bitch" is indistinguishable from "functional human being"
Hits the nail on the head :D
>>
>>8369472
>>8369801
I had the same reasons as you except replace ssri with anti psychotic, then my balls dropped and i reclaimed ownership of my body, you may call it godmode repressmode.
>>
>>8369530
You shouldn't even be in a position where you have to explain anything to anyone, that's mental privacy invasion.
>>
>>8367762
i miss u so much. I'm sorry I scared you off with being such a mental case.
>>
>>8369812
silly /pol/ with your anti psychotic pills
>>
>>8369801
>"enlightened outsider" is indistinguishable from "jaded edgelord"
really rotates the rotisserie

>>8369812
see you in 30 years, hon
>>
>>8369686
>you may not want hormones at all after OCD therapy. who knows
Hell no. I can't belive you're saying this.
I've had certain levels of dysphoria since childhood and my ocd developed in puberty.
My ocd revolves around obsesive questionings and intrusive thoughts.
Sometimes I question reality and I obses over bizzare things, even though I know it's stupid.
I used to obsess over solpsism and I worried that I'm the only real person and that reality might be just my bs that I experience.
I also get thoughts like: "how do you know you're not gonna purposely run someone over with a car. It's so easy, all it takes is 2 seconds out of control. Do I have control?"
I also get thoughts like: "how do I know that I won't stab myself in the eye? It's so simple and I live eith knives all my life, all it takes is one stab to die or ruin my life."
Pretty fucked up ocd, right?
I used to go through horrible spells, but I haven't had it that bad for a while.
I think I've learned to not let ocd fuck with me so much.
>>
>>8367833
>What's a bra for
You know when you move quickly and your tits bounce? That's what a bra is for. Moreso for more endowed women. A cup doesn't really need a bra
>>
>>8371167
Bras are not just for women.
Obviously, some boiboobs can grow pretty big and might need a bra.
>>
>>8369357
ooooooh shit this is me to a T almost.

I was gonna post in this thread about my similar situation. I'm a trans girl but I'm realizing that I just have straight up unfixable masculine features and trying to live 100% as a girl is just gonna be depressing, not nearly as depressing as being a man but still not great. I don't regret that I'm transitioning and I know I'm mtf for sure so I'm not gonna stop. But lately I've been thinking of just presenting as a faggy androgynous guy when I go out and shit, and in all other circumstances live my life as mtf. Maybe it's because I seek sex for validation which I know isn't healthy, and just wanna pull in all the cock I can. Are there guys who'd be into fags with boobs among the kinds of guys that go to gay/queer bars?

Also to the person I replied to, read this, it resonated with me quite a bit: https://destroyedforcomfort.com/2014/09/28/fggot-as-gender-identity-detransition-as-a-form-of-suicide/
>>
>>8369522
but basic dudes give me the eye and lesbians keep trying to fondle my boiboobs, it's wierd.

L-L-ewwd I'm jelly no one has groped my boiboobs yet.

>How did your ex-bf convince you?

Basically he met me on a cross dressing board and said a whole bunch of stuff about how I should get into hormones. He was practically a sociopath and would send me emails annoymously didn't know it was him that would cause me to doubt my own gender, they were very manipulative he preyed on my insecurity and fear of being alone.
Eventually we started talking on the phone at this time I felt trapped but his ideas he placed where already germinating and I agreed to take hrt. I'm a pretty weak person but he eventually said he could pay for ffs to help my bdd and my own home situation was horrible my grandfather would call me a faggot every day and I was a hopeless neet. After moving in things became even more horrible he forced me to sleep on the cold floor when I wouldn't blow him, sex was horrible he had a tiny dick and no technique he'd put tranny porn on anytime he wanted to fuck he also said I could wear anything I wanted but was horrible to me if I didn't wear make up or girls clothes eventually his next plan set into motion convincing me I was mentally ill and unfit for regular work while he groomed me to be a webcam model. He also stalked me off month on 4chan after our break up. Basically I got to experience the cruelty that late transtioners experience because I wasn't comfortable as a girl in the slightest. That's why I get so upset when people equate femboys with trans girls that kind of thinking almost ruined my life. I developed agoraphobia after all this too ah fun times.
>>
>>8369826
Wrong.
>>
Yea when I was a gay boy before transitioning I had boi boobs
>>
>>8371717
>That's why I get so upset when people equate femboys with trans girls that kind of thinking almost ruined my life.
So, do you approve of femboys taking hormones and just being themselves or not?
>>
>>8371734
Oh yeah, nanny state should always have to decide what we do with our bodies.
Hell yeah.
>>
>>8371778
And how long did that last? Did you take hrt much before transitioning?
>>
>>8371843
I approve of both :3 femboys should be able to make their own choices like everyone else if you want to take hrt like I have and it makes you feel better go for it if you want to be a cute cross dressing twink until old age and masc up its your descion. I personally felt horribly wrong when I started to look like my dad and lose the good looks I had when younger that being said taking biccalcumide and relaxofine or however you spell it is not a bad option for feminine guys that want to remain that way forever and I'd personally love it if that became a social norm.
>>
>>8371974
I want to take estrogen too.
I want to be feminised and grow boiboobs, I just don't feel like a woman.
For me it's not just about staying young and cute.

I'm glad you support it.
Why would anyone have something against us changing our bodies?
My hormones and my body are my choice. So what if I grow boobs and I call myself a guy. Big deal.
>>
>>8367785
Who is that?
>>
>>8371850
People do heroin

Do you think this was the personal choice of a rational person that should be respected?

And if you say yes you are objectively wrong and clinging to a false idea of free will that is not supported by factual information
>>
>>8367813
What if I only take testosterone blockers and don't ruin my body with estrogen? I'll just stay more or less a feminine male forever, right? Then I can be a male in daily life and crossdress on the side as much as I want.
>>
>>8374506
Don't pull things out of your ass.
People have dysphoria their whole lives but don't want to identify as women.
It is a rational choice to remove your dysphoria and be happy. This scenario happens, more than you'd think.
Most of these people transition socially, because it can be easier and safer.
>>8375027
What if I only take testosterone blockers and don't ruin my body with estrogen?
So, testosterone blockers are fine, but estrogen ruins your body?
You do you, but this is not very accurate.
And yes, you will still get old and ugly.
The only difference is that you'll be a more androgynous oldie. Which is very similar to taking estrogen.
>>
>>8375920
I'm totally fine with femboys doing whatever the fuck they want but that wasn't the argument you were making. You were making an unfounded broader point about privacy, the individual and the role of healthcare professionals
>>
>>8377439
Yeah, that wasn't me, you must've confused me with other anon.
>>
>>8375027
>what if I only chemically castrate myself and skip that estrogen stuff

Stop half-assing life.
>>
>>8374506
People commit sodomy

Do you think this was the personal choice of a rational person that should be respected?

And if you say yes you are objectively wrong and clinging to a false idea of free will that is not supported by factual information
>>
>>8375027
estrogen is safer than t-blockers lol

you just have to block the estrogens in the breasts (raloxifene), and the androgens in the skin (dutasteride) and then estrogen will be everywhere it needs to be while you still have testosterone where it needs to be.
>>
>>8378852
What about the butt, brain, muscles, and testicles?
>>
>>8379011
Look, dude. The most healthy choice would be to stay away from any meds.
Get a good therapist who will help you learn to accept your body and perhaps deal with dysphoria (if you have any).
Hormones are not just fun and memes, don't mess up your body.
That's just my opinion, I am in a somewhat similar situation.
If you really want it extremely bad, then maybe you should do it.
It's your choice, but keep in mind pros and cons.
>>
>>8377930
Buttsex itself isn't harmful unless you fuck horses or something
>>
>>8367842
>You can just transition once you're 35+ though
Or you can just kill yourself because you'll never pass.
>>
>>8381134
Uh if you're on hormones from your 20s as a femboy you'll be just fine.
Like if you started hormones at 20-25ish you'd definitely pass by 35.
>>
>>8380347
This. Hormones are a meme unless you were begging to transition at 6 years old.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.