[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis LesGen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 545
Thread images: 75

File: this is my gf.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
this is my gf.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): First Kiss Edition

How was your first kiss with a girl? How old were the both of you? Did you kiss again/ Do you have any tips for the kissless girls?

There is a filter list which can clean up the thread by removing bait posts. Should you notice a particularly incessant shitposter, work together and exercise the ability to HIDE and REPORT.
If you have a mic, take a look at the Discord pastebin. Make friends and meet some of us there!
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi
Parlez-vous français? Here is a discord for the frogs: https://discord.gg/3Ry8yaE

Recent News
>Anon has come to terms with being ugly
>No. This is how we party, anon.
>25 yo social worker waits for marriage to lose virginity (cute)
>Hotshotgg fucks up their one job
>Nerds talk localization jobs
>Exploring New York coffee shops with anon
>Still waiting to bury my face in your boobies.

Previous: >>8363658
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>clg
>>
File: 1482797504849.gif (2MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1482797504849.gif
2MB, 500x390px
>>8367156
You did it!
>>
>>8367145
I was 17, dunno about her, we were at a party and we made out and smoked weed in the back of a car. Then she left with what I assume was her girlfriend. I haven't had a single good experience like that since.
>>
Stop hating trannies
We didn't do anything wrong
Especially not FtMs and straight MtFs at least
Thank you
>>
>>8367182
but why would I want to accept males fetishizing my sexuality and invading lesbian spaces even though they've never and will never live as a female and understand the female experience desu
>>
>>8367192
how are straight mtf invading your lesbian space?
they want cock, something that you cleary aren't interested in.
>>
>>8367192
>Don't hate FtMs and straight MtFs pls
>Rants about straight guys with a fetish who delude themselves into thinking they're lesbian MtFs

Okay.
>>
>>8367200
>>8367206
Should have specified. I was mostly just replying to the first line,
>>
File: 1496184127314.gif (37KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
1496184127314.gif
37KB, 600x502px
>How was your first kiss with a girl?
>How old were the both of you?
>Did you kiss again/ Do you have any tips for the kissless girls?
>>
>>8367221
It'll happen one day anon
>>
File: 1462329475449.jpg (83KB, 622x757px) Image search: [Google]
1462329475449.jpg
83KB, 622x757px
>>8367145
>>8367221
>>
>>8367182
I only have an issue with "transbians." This is a cis lesbian board though, so please post in literally any other board on /lgbt/ since trans have almost all of them.
>>8367145
I was 16 and she was 15 at summer camp. I lied and said I kissed a girl before in a game of "never have I ever" so she'd know I was into girls. That camp was the first time I was openly out. It was a cute kiss on UCLA campus. Very short and closed mouth. We made out in the stairwell and inside a giant art piece on campus a few times after that. :)

Tips for kissless girls: It's all about chemistry. Kissing is like dancing. Keep that mental connection when you kiss her and you'll be in sync as often as possible. Sometimes kisses are bad and that's okay. You learn as you go. Sex is the same way.
>>
>>8367145
Sometimes I feel like the only KV that couldn't care less.
>>
>>8367145
14 or 15 technically, I can't remember, with a girl my age. One of those experimental make-out sessions with a friend at a sleepover. I kissed my first lesbian at 16 and she was older and in college. I had a fake ID to get into the bar so she thought I was 18.
It was a long time ago so I can't remember the first kiss. They were make-out sessions so I remember it being amazing to be with a girl, but not much specifically about kisses. There were more memorable things happening.
The kissing I do remember was at 19 with my first serious gf. She was amaaazing with anything she did with her mouth. I learned a lot from her.
>>
I was 15 I guess, I was waiting for the bus to go home with some friends who were talking about kissing girls (two of them kissed eachother in front of a guy 5 min before that wtf) and a gal kissed me when I wasn't paying attention.
Now she is 21 and pregnant
>>
>>8367334
>a gal kissed me when I wasn't paying attention
So, she stole your first kiss? Did you at least enjoy the kiss?
>>
File: Kira-Laura.jpg (28KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
Kira-Laura.jpg
28KB, 500x335px
O Hai, is this thread for me?
>>
File: peepin.jpg (94KB, 800x248px) Image search: [Google]
peepin.jpg
94KB, 800x248px
>>
>>8367264
You don't care if you never kiss a qt?
>>
File: 1487084783630.jpg (117KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487084783630.jpg
117KB, 1080x1080px
>>8367145
>tfw Swedish lesbian
>tfw half our youth is Muslim, with a large percentage from Africa
>tfw the borders will probably remain open to them
This place is rapidly going down the drain. From from here on out, I expect each five-year period to be dramatically worse than the previous until an inevitable collapse. I'm a NEET that barely goes outside, and I've lived this way for years. My family has lived in this country for hundreds of years. And I think I have to move. From what I've gathered, my options are Eastern Europe, which have taken in far less immigrants but are probably not great for lesbians, Australia, some Asian country like Japan or the U:S. Any other European lesbians here that are in the same spot? What are you going to do?
>>
File: Lowquality pol bait.jpg (151KB, 1167x981px) Image search: [Google]
Lowquality pol bait.jpg
151KB, 1167x981px
>>8367683
Filename says it all
>>
>>8367699
What? That I found a picture of a qt girl on 4chan? My writing is completely different from those posters'.
>>
>>8367699
Half of the regulars in these threads visit /pol/ from time to time. Same as rest of 4chan. I'm not that girl, but you're really tedious, Tumblr.
>>
>at work
>coworker telling me about how a woman at her other job keyed her car over some dumb shit
>says "I'm not a violent person but it really just made me want to slash a tire"
>tell her that if she wanted to be really evil she could slash the spare if she could get access to it
>mfw co-worker looks at me as if I've grown a second head

Most insurance policies will cover the cost of one, maybe even two slashed tires being replaced, anyway. It's better to go for three.
>>
Anyone else on /clg/ carry protection for any reason? I never felt like I had to consider it until today.
>>
>>8367834
>until today
???
>>
>>8367856
I read too much of the news. It makes me paranoid, because I'm non-white. Straight men are getting more aggressive with me, too. Maybe irrational, but my fears are starting to increase to the point that now I have nightmares about being the unlucky 1/1mil to get raped and then cut to pieces with a machete.
>>
>>8367683
English lesbian reporting in. I'm also concerned by this, but I'm not ready to move yet. Maybe things will turn around?
>>
reminder that cis lesbians are the least oppressed in the lgbt community and put the least amount of effort into making others lives better
>>
>>8367870
Get a CCW and carry heat.
>>
>>8367192
>grouping fetishist as the same as literally all trans people
youre the problem
>>
>>8367874
gotta kick those shitty feminist "nb" lesbians with butch hair out before we start to see a change
>>
>>8367699
Filename and image hash are different you know?
>>
>>8367960
You really don't understand the point is in the filename "low quality pol bait"? Anon is suggesting that this is a regular pol poster who probably isn't even a lesbian.
>>
>>8367834
I've said it before in a previous thread. Take a women's self-defense class. They're short, cheap or free, and it's helpful no matter your physique. It will teach you the basics on your best options to get out of a difficult situation.

Also, look at what legal options you have available that you can carry like pepper spray. They're affordable and easy to learn. This should be done in tandem with a self-defense class.

Martial arts and firearms (if they're legal where you are) sound like good ideas but they are costly, major time commitments and should really only be pursued by the most dedicated.
>>
what first attracted you to your gf, cis lesgen?

me to gf: 'i was drawn to you because of your passion and enthusiasm, you're so smart, and i think its sexy'

gf to me: 'you make funny faces sometimes when you talk and i thought it was cute'

shes only with me because im retarded

>>8367879
yeah so what.

>>8367885
concealed carry is godly and makes me feel safe. in my home country, even a lil pepper spray keychain counts as an offensive weapon, and using it on an attacker counts as a premeditated attack, meaning if i got raped or assaulted, i'd be more likely to go to jail than my attacker if i pepper sprayed the guy. thank fuck for America and concealed carry

>>8367874
>>8367683
move to America, food is better, gun laws mean safer, so long as you don't like in a hick place most people don't even care about lesbians. Australia you can't get married (if that matters to you). Eastern Europe sucks for lesbians, have the E European immigrants in the bumfuck English town i come from are gay or lesbian because the UK is semi-ok with the gays, they've all been disowned and beaten by their families back home. most of London has become a no-go area for me, half the time you're spit at for not wearing hijab, or menaced by (black or muslim) youths who want to scare/threaten/put you in your place for being a woman out on her own. its scary honestly. i stopped feeling at home in the UK a few years ago, meeting my American partner was a godsend seriously.
>>
File: 1486660842033.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486660842033.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>tfw hot Valkyrie in business attire just sat opposite to me on the train
>>
>>8367145
I was 16 when I first kissed a girl, so was she.
I had a crush on her for a while, which I think she knew about. We were both invited to a friend's birthday party and she wanted me to drink a shot with her. Innocent as I was back then, I didn't drink alcohol, and sassily told her I'd drink the shot if she kissed me.

>>8368151
>what first attracted you to your gf, cis lesgen?

The first thing I found qt about her was her impeccable taste in everything. Art, vidya, fashion, you name it.
>>
>>8368151
>half the time you're spit at for not wearing hijab, or menaced by (black or muslim) youths who want to scare/threaten/put you in your place for being a woman out on her own
It's their culture, don't disrespect them!

But seriously, does that shit really happen in Londonistan? I'm scared that this could happen to my country too some day. I live in Italy and we're being invaded by immigrants.
>>
>>8368151
All European lesbians should come live in the US. The more lesbians here, the better.
>>
>>8368151
>what first attracted you to your gf
I thought she was cute the moment I saw her, but what really got me was her mind. She's smart and has a unique way of thinking, she's funny and sexy. It scares me how much I love her, to be honest.
>>
>>8368222
Aww this made me me so happy to read! Love how much you love her. :) What are some examples of her unique way of thinking?
>>
>>8368151
This is so much obvious Amerifat bluster.
>gun laws mean safer
No, you're 3-4 times more likely to get murdered in America than the civilized parts of EU.
>Not listing Germany or other prosperous parts of EU
UK won't be part of it anymore, but for Europeans, it's a no-brainer to move to another part of the EU because there's not all the immigration hurdles. Many also speak German, French, Spanish etc. besides English so they're not limited to only English-speaking countries.
>Not listing Canada
Not only safer than US but it has universal healthcare, a very important point to many Europeans. It also supports French and English. Although, immigration hurdles. Also it's fucking freezing there.
>better food, less bigotry
Very debatable, there are certainly parts of northern and western Europe that are much better. US has plenty of high-profile hate crime deaths.
>Gay marriage
True, but many states do not protect you from gay discrimination on basic rights such as employment or housing. And, conversion therapy.
>moving to the US
A complete pain in the ass with immigration. You can get a student visa but then you can't work. H1B work visas are almost impossible to get, gone almost immediately with hundreds of thousands unable to get one...and this administration is suppose to get tougher. Lottery is a joke. Your only real way is marrying an American and even then it's a lot of evidence and waiting. Just don't be dumb and overstay your visa, because then you may never be able to move here permanently.

The real reason to move to the US:
Jobs, jobs, jobs. The economy is growing, unemployment is low with lots of jobs available if you move to the right areas of the US (not in bumfuck)
High salaries and low taxes. You'll do better but have to save up for healthcare and such. It's expensive and you're expected to cover it yourself (esp. if you're a NEET) because the government isn't that generous. Neetbuxs is limited.
>>
I remember one time I was at a party or something and a guy was leaning against me with his head on my chest and was like "your heart is beating so fast... are you nervous ;)))" and I was like "no... I have a heart condition where I have a fast resting heart rate." And he looked so hilariously dejected, I guess he must have felt like this big manly guy that was giving me major butterflies but turned out that I just have tachycardia lmfao.
>>
>>8368367
>Also it's fucking freezing there.
Southwestern BC is OK!
>>
File: IMG_1194.jpg (887KB, 1858x2534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1194.jpg
887KB, 1858x2534px
>>8367145
I looove your photo and I loooove this edition idea! I am a big sappy romantic <333 please more romantic threads in the future. I've never kissed anyone and I love hearing others' first gay kiss stories, gonna go through the thread and read EVERYONE'S tales later.
>>
>>8367538
Not particularly, no. I honestly don't understand why it matters so much to people.
>>
>>8367683
If you want to be out and proud you shouldn't go to Japan, lol. It's conservative even though their entertainment is wild. They're not used to gay people a lot and you will face difficulties when looking for a job there if they find out you're gay. However it's probably better than Eastern European countries. I think you won't find any lesbians in Japan until you hit that sweet spot of close knit communities that are also foreigner friendly.

Apart from that any West-European country is fine, I'd say, but Germany faces some difficulties with refugees harrassing women all the time. And again, you're probably used to unintegrated Muslims being obnoxious against women.

But if you're a NEET, did you acquire a diploma back in the day? Because you're not going to make it in a foreign country without any job prospects.

t. lez with muslim background who's gonna study in Tokyo in a few months.

>>8368370
Lmao

>First Kiss
I was like 18 at the time and we made out for like 5-6 hours. It's kind of a blur but I remember it being really nice. It's a shame that she turned into a real bitch after that.
>>
>>8368665
>you will face difficulties when looking for a job there if they find out you're gay.
This strongly depends on what kind of job. The more international or modern an institution is, the less they'll care.

>gonna study in Tokyo in a few months.
Ooh, enjoy!
>>
>>8368665
>un-integrated Muslims
In Europe's experience, integrated Muslims is an oxymoron.
>>
>>8368731
>The more international or modern an institution is, the less they'll care.
Luckily that is true.

>>8368745
Sadly, I have to agree. I live in these communities and people in my age-group, even if they don't cover themselves with a niqaab or something, they still don't really interact with non-muslims or they still join Ramadan.
>>
>met a qt girl recently
>she wants to text me next time she wants to go out on a weekend
>hear phone vibrate this morning
>half-asleep me just sees I got a new text and instantly assumes it's from her, since most people just write me via IM programmes
>excitement intensifies
>tfw it's just an ad from my phone provider
>>
>>8368829
This is still a good story because you're talking to a girl who you like and who likes you back, even if this one particular text wasn't from her!
>>
>>8368834
I-I guess.
I'm still a bit worried she forgot about me or I made a typo when giving her my number or something like that.
>>
>>8368884
It's only Wednesday! Plenty of time for weekend plan-making. Chin up girl <3
>>
>>8368934
Thanks anon. I feel like I'm turning into an angsty 14-year old whenever girls are involved.
>>
>>8367145
>>How was your first kiss with a girl?
It was nice, I liked it.
I was 24, I think she was 22.
>Did you kiss again/
yeah she taught me how to make out 2 days later while we hung out at her apartment.
>Do you have any tips for the kissless girls?
not really.
>>
>>8367736
>visit /pol/ from time to time
why tho
>>
>>8367879
>put the least amount of effort into making others lives better
>tfw gay men were dying during the aids crisis and lesbians were the only ones there to help and care for them
>tfw that would never happen today because low-quality human beings like Ariana Grande's brother and Milo Yiapopolao represent gay men now
>>
>>8368181
It's probably too late now but

P I C S
I
C
S
>>
>>8369031
For the happenings and juicy government conspiracy theories.
>>
>>8369031
I only lurk, trying to guess which poster might be my dad
>I've only caught him once so far
>>
>>8369031
It's pretty obvious, there's always /pol/ posts here these days. It didn't use to be like that but over the last year or so, constant.
Then again, there's always constantly men and trannies, so what can you do.
>>
>lunch date with crush a week from now
>get invited to secret movie pre-release this weekend and ask her if she wants to go
>"no, but we're still on for lunch"
>[panic]
I'm over-reacting, but pls, i dont want to be in the friendzone anymore
>>
>>8368367
like i agree with everything you've said but i still like the US more, Canada is a preferable option for most people desu. a lot of western europe involves language learning so its less favorable (and theres still immigration fears). i don't think there is less bigotry in the USA compared to Britain, but from my experience of growing up in britain, and living in America part time (fuck visas), people in the uk are more likely to start shit, harass you etc. weak thug shit. my gf and me have never got any shit out and about together. back in the uk i'd have had chav guys yell 'dyke' and make vomit noises at me regularly on walk into work. people seem to mind their own business more in America.

the immigration process is horrid desu, i'm getting married next month and we're applying for a visa for me and with checks and proof etc afterwards, its going to take at least a year to process, and cost me a fair bit of cash. scares the ever living shit outta me desu

>>8368547
first kiss? i had an internet gf when i was 18, i got a train and we met to see I Am Legend at the movie theater. We kissed and i was awkward, we banged teeth. it wasn't very romantic or good and the movie sucked. it never became a thing and we stopped talking not long after. apparently he's now a nb trans dude lmao
>>
File: 1496248686241.png (3MB, 1709x975px) Image search: [Google]
1496248686241.png
3MB, 1709x975px
>>8367879
>put the least amount of effort into making others lives better
>Put the most effort into making other's lives worse.
>T. Trans lesbian who just wants to date qts
>>
>>8369044
Way too late, Anon.
She was tall, blonde, and wore really well fitting clothes.
>>
>>8369072
Don't panic. One date is a start. No need to overwhelm her with invites so close together
>>
>>8369129
i know, i know I think I fucked up by even asking her about this weekend desu
fuckfuckfuck
why am I bad at this, fuckfuckfuck
just gotta focus on being cute next week so that she'll like me more and want to be gfs

I think I'm gonna wear a big men's flannel shirt with some short shorts, but idk what shoes to wear and i also dont feel like shaving my legs
why am i stressing out anon, ahhhhhh fuckuckucsjhcbewdghvwdjgw
>>
>>8369140
Are you a teenager? You seem as if you are.
>>
>>8369159
n-no, i'm just an anxiety ridden lonely, twenty-something.
seeming like a teenager is bad yes?
>>
>>8369140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksiNLftq5pc
>>
>>8369184
thats.....yeah thats totally me ):
>>
>>8369140
You're stressing because you're nervous and over thinking things. Be optimistic and enjoy the date.
>>
>>8369081
>first kiss story
That was a wild ride. But I think it's awesome that you found someone online instead of just giving up like "oh no the lesbian population is so small, guess I'll die alone" like angsty teens are inclined to do, and then you took the risk of meeting irl for a proper date! Even if it wasn't a fairytale, you sound like you were a brave teen willing to be vulnerable which is cool and rare.
>>
How can someone who thinks $30 Target dresses are too expensive up their style?

I want to evolve from this "generic Walmart femme" look I have going on.
>>
>>8369367
goodwill and thrift stores
>>
>>8369367
Thrift stores and second hand shops! You can piece together a chic outfit for sure, especially since that sort of style is now in vogue and considered kind of hipster/boho and is very cute imo. Go to some Goodwills or find some boutiques on Yelp.
#cheapfemmesunite
>>
OP is fegit
>>
>>8369367
Oh also I would suggest saving a bunch of pics of the style you like to your phone so that when you go shopping you have a concrete aesthetic vision in mind and aren't purchasing all the same stuff you're used to wearing that leaves your wardrobe functionally unchanged.
>>
>>8369386
OP is a phaggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI
>>
File: 8888281.jpg (35KB, 400x496px) Image search: [Google]
8888281.jpg
35KB, 400x496px
>>8369388
>so that when you go shopping you have a concrete aesthetic vision in mind and aren't purchasing all the same stuff you're used to wearing that leaves your wardrobe functionally unchanged.

That's really good advice.

Thanks anons!
>>8369383
>>8369375
>>
>>8369412
denim coats scream
>I like clam
more than flannel does
>>
>>8368569
You don't care to be a qt that someone kissed?
>>
File: or lewdly hold hands.png (88KB, 281x346px) Image search: [Google]
or lewdly hold hands.png
88KB, 281x346px
>>8369367
Chinese online wholesales.

>>8368569
>>8369437
Pic related.
>>
File: 109.jpg (75KB, 527x738px) Image search: [Google]
109.jpg
75KB, 527x738px
>>8369388
That is a good idea. Part of me kind of wants to change my style sometimes.

>tfw looking more like a normie/cute preppy tomboy would probably make you more attractive to all those women you're not talking to but you unironically love shit like this too much to let it go
>>
>>8369476
Omg anon that shirt... I have no words. Very curious to see what else your fashion sense entails.
Also you will be most attractive when you're comfortable in your own skin! Don't do normie shit to attract people that you won't like back.
>>
>>8368151
>food is better
literally triggered right now. I'm struggling not to REEEEEEE all over the place.
>>
Going to work, y'all behave yourselves
>>
>>8369437
Well the only girls who have physically attempted to do so were drunk and straight or drunk and... complicated. I did not care to be a qt that they kissed.

It's not like I'm repulsed by kissing or sex, they're just extremely low on my list of priorities. Handholding, on the other hand, is downright disgusting >>8369457
>>
File: 1496111926272.jpg (35KB, 407x471px) Image search: [Google]
1496111926272.jpg
35KB, 407x471px
>>8369509
Pssh. As if you wouldn't eat these bitchin' cupcakes.
>>
File: boob sweater.jpg (11KB, 230x307px) Image search: [Google]
boob sweater.jpg
11KB, 230x307px
>>8369498
>Very curious to see what else your fashion sense entails.
>dark/neutral colors with pops of pink, red and yellow. sometimes that orchid purple (my favorite color)
>bold animal prints, metal detailing, lace up/cold shoulder/keyhole/destroyed tops
>pointy-toed shoes
>heavy jewelry
>athletic/lounge apparel if I'm on my way to the gym or want to be comfy

Lately, I've been into throwing the odd menswear inspired element in with some of my more feminine stuff. I really like pairing a slick suit with a flashier top like the one I posted.
>>
>>8369328
it was scary. i never told her (now they? him? idk) i had never kissed anyone before. she was very experienced and slutty despite being younger than me. apparently she was mad i had never told her it was my first kiss and fingering. i wasn't brave, just a lonely kid from a small town and my first infatuation. i was a stupid kid. i actually never had any proper relationships, just intense infatuations/sexless flings until i was 26 and met my current gf (soon to be wife) and she took my v card. that was fairytale. i met her online initially too. im not good at meeting people first off irl in a romantic way, i'm a huge goofball and any dates i've had before turned into eating competitions or general hi-jinks, all my first dates previously turned into friends straight away. i'm just a doofus i guess

>>8369509
look if you don't like aborted knockoff mexican food or generic garbage with extra cheese, don't even talk to me, you're not worth the factory floor sweepins that goes in my hotdogs
>>
File: 1493744367947.gif (543KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493744367947.gif
543KB, 480x480px
>>8369557
Hey everybody! Anon is going to work.
Let's party and have fun while she is away.
>>
>>8369566
Well damn, you sound like a wild child but I'm into it. Your girlfriend(s) must have lots of fun raiding your closet!! I would want you to take me shopping next time I decide to broaden my fashion horizons. :)
>>
>>8369476
>normie
What exactly do you think this word means?
>>
File: sweater.jpg (34KB, 564x649px) Image search: [Google]
sweater.jpg
34KB, 564x649px
>>8369591
Let's drink scotch and play card games!

>>8369604
>she thinks I have girlfriend(s)
>she thinks I can talk to women

Bless you. I also like stuff like this, too. Just not as much sometimes. Since I've turned 30 I've felt some pressure to buy more classic, conservative stuff that I can wear for a long time instead of trendier items.
>>
Job interview tomorrow. Dress pants/slacks or a skirt?
>>
>>8369038
>tfw gay men were dying during the aids crisis and lesbians were the only ones there to help and care for them
What help did lesbians give?
>>
File: 1496115982299.png (26KB, 335x414px) Image search: [Google]
1496115982299.png
26KB, 335x414px
>>8369591
>>8369619
>Since I've turned 30

S-So, you're accepting gf applications, right?
>>
>>8369621
Office job? Slacks. Customer-facing? Skirt.
>>
>>8369580
If she got mad at you for that, she may have been very experienced sexually but it doesn't sound like she had the emotional maturity to back that up- not cool to get mad at someone as if they have a responsibility to disclose their entire history. Even if you were a stupid kid for a while, those experiences accumulated into making you the perfect partner for your fiancé. People are usually equal to their partners so if you think she's awesome, you must be too. I'm glad you have a fairy tale after all though!
Also I don't think dates turning into friendships is a bad thing- in general I think friendships are underrated in comparison to romantic relationships. I see being able to make lots of friends as arguably more impressive than being able to have lots of romantic/sexual partners because a friend doesn't have ulterior motives usually and will only stay with you because of the joy your personality brings! Don't undersell your goofiness- that is a great quality. I wish I had more people to have hijinx with in my life! Also I feel like you only need to break out your romantic chops a limited number of times until you find "The One", but it's always a good time to make friends yanno.
>>
>>8369476
>>8369566
>delinquent anon actually dresses like a delinquent

hnnnggg
>>
>>8367145

I was 13 and it was a dare.

It kind of became clear at that point too me that I was turned on by this. Too me anyway. People where shocked when I came at at 19.

Tips, pick a lip top or bottom. Whoever goes top massages the other's tongue with their own. Then go vice versa.
>>
>>8369622
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5616867ae4b0e66ad4c6a7c4
>>
>>8369619
Aw I do think that. :( I hope you find a fashion forward qt like yourself.
>>
File: stripe.jpg (26KB, 564x649px) Image search: [Google]
stripe.jpg
26KB, 564x649px
>>8369617
An average joe. Someone who not only looks like the average person but also subscribes to mainstream ideas/thoughts/beliefs. Am I wrong? I can't keep up with the lingo you kids use these days.

Either way, the average girl in my area wears shit like this so I figured that was the norm.

>>8369626
If you like 5'3 losers who can't drive. Unfortunately, I don't look my age.

>>8369644
One of these days it's not going to be me and you're going to look like a dweeb.
>>
>>8369651
>linking to huffingtonpost
Really?
>>
>>8369664
OK. I suppose "mainstream" depends on your frame of reference.
>I can't keep up with the lingo you kids use these days.
"normie" is more oldfag than most of the posters itt
>>
>>8369673
Did you expect Breitbart to write about it?
>>
>>8369681
it was normalfag forever. normie's not much older than this board.
>>
>>8369664
Oh, you're actually Delinquent Anon? Even better, since I've been lusting after you for a while.
>>
>>8369698
Looks like someone only visits the normie boards.
>>
>>8369664
Why can't you drive?
>>
>>8369725
Too bad I probably can't prove it since normalfag was around before any board on 4chan had an archive.
>>
>>8369740
Well duh normalfag came first, but normie saw regular usage as as early as 2008. Which is closer to the advent of 4chan than it is to present day.
>>
we were on our first date. it was anxiety inducing and we both shook a little, lmao. our 'date' was essentially us walking around a mall. we bought photobooth strips.
12-13? she was my first gf
>Did you kiss again/ Do you have any tips for the kissless girls?
it was only a little middle school fling so it didn't last long. no kissin' past that. i guess my advice is to keep your lips moisturized?
>>
>>8369757
I thought 'normie' was a family guy thing
https://youtu.be/_MFDKqFlC3A
>>
>>8369757
Kek, did you find that on some google search? Because I was around for Code Geass Sundays and no one was using normie.
>>
>>8369774
I'm sure it has been used elsewhere, I'm talking about its usage here.

>>8369779
Good for you. Now go have a look at whatever archive jp uses these days.
>>
File: audi.jpg (16KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
audi.jpg
16KB, 236x354px
>>8369681
>depends on your frame of reference.

True enough!

>>8369701
>when you can't even think of something witty or cool to say to a girl over the internet

But yeah, it's me!

>>8369733
I had a couple of near-death experiences as a kid that gave me some apparently severe trauma that went un-treated until about a year ago. Since it went unnoticed for so long it kind of shows itself in weird ways. Driving is one of them. I don't even fucking like being a passenger in one. I want to drive eventually though and I'm getting better. Nothing looks nicer than a cool car imho.
>>
>>8369802
>shows up exactly once in all of 2008
>regularly
But yeah, you made me look.
>>
>>8369814
Did you remember to use a wildcard?
>>
>>8369824
Get off your fat ass and prove your point. It wasn't a thing until years later.
>>
File: all_just_die.gif (959KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
all_just_die.gif
959KB, 500x280px
>>8367145

> implying there are cis females on this board
>>
>>8369834
I'm not at my computer. Do you at least remember Athens and his bullshit? It was bandied about a lot in those shitty threads.
>>
File: 1495972025306.jpg (44KB, 489x479px) Image search: [Google]
1495972025306.jpg
44KB, 489x479px
>>8369622
Watch a damn gay history documentary sometime, you non-homosexual.
I recommend We Were Here: The AIDS years.
>>
>>8369855
Athens, no idea, must be a /jp/ thing. The only times I go to /jp/ is for VN and Comiket.
>>
>>8369882
Thought it was a "night crew" /a/ thing too, ronery threads and shit.
>>
>>8369913
I don't remember an athens but if he was trolling you hard, he wouldn't be able troll /a/ full-time, and you need full-time dedication to be remembered over the usual shitposters. /a/ was fucking crazy back then, threads were scrolling off the board in minutes.
>>
>tfw kissless virgin and assburger
>today, go to park with a friend to smonk some pot
>see qt girl at the bar while coming back
>decides to chat with her
>completely retarded bc weed and spagheti starts to fall of my pockets
Why do i still try
>>
>>8369256
what if i get stuck in the friendzone still ;--;
>>
>>8369952
>threads were scrolling off the board in minutes.
That's part of what made me leave /a/, the speed was fine for shits and giggles but impossible for discussion
>>
>>8369952
>>8369913
>>8370002
current /a/ and /b/ are pretty slow now
>>
>>8370007
I noticed that with /a/ when I went back for yurikuma and flifla threads. Not going to touch /b/ with a ten foot pole though.
>>
>>8369963
Try not to smoke weed then, you ganjaslut.
>>
File: 1496176144128.jpg (113KB, 536x810px) Image search: [Google]
1496176144128.jpg
113KB, 536x810px
tfw no
>a-cup
>thigh gap
>good legs
>cute face
>intelligent
>cool personality
>chin-length hair
GF
Guaranteed impossible to find
>>
>tfw no middle eastern gf
>>
>>8370132
>pic straight from a tranner dysphoria thread
>>
>>8370132
add abs and you have my dream gf right there
>>
>>8370132
why do people say things like "intelligent" and "cool personality", what do these things even mean?
>>
>>8370156
>go to
>pick up a slagg slut
>take her home
>bang her
>ask her about life goals or career goals
>"idk, I just party and live wild!"
That's the person type I hate
>>
>>8370156
To not sound superficial tho
>5 detailed physical things
>2 really vague non
Doesn't really work
>>
>>8370160
and yet they're just as likely to be intelligent as someone with clearly defined goals

>>8370171
vague is what I'm objecting to
>>
>>8370156
>intelligent
She can solve triple integrals and find the area under a curve without using basic geometry.
>cool
She must be cuddleable during summer.
>>
>>8370185
So, math geek with poor blood circulation?
>>
>>8370185
ha.ha.
>>
>>8370142
>>8370147
>>8370156
i copied it from >>>>>/ck/8993715
>>
>>8370142
Good taste on the tranny's part if true.
>>
>>8370132
>a-cup
Nee-san, You gotta have big tiddy to attract the flatty
>>
>>8370132
Her hair is way below her chin, silly anon.
>>
>>8370242
What does "dfc" mean?
>>
>>8370132
pic 10/10 so beautiful
>>
>>8370266
Delicious
Flat
Chest
>>
>>8370246
>>8370273
Yeah, I don't get it. Typical asian girl in a really awkward pose. Seen plenty just as thin with a bigger chest too.
>>
>>8370132
>tfw people actually like this body type

Too bad I was born with an ugly face.
>>
>>8370282
>really awkward pose
I can't get over that, it looks so retarded
>>
>>8370288
Yeah, it does. It's like hey, watch me wedgie myself and show you some cameltoe.
>>
>>8370283
It's amazing what a little makeup can do, anon.
>>
>>8370282
>asian girl
oh no
>>
>>8370301
Now let me clean my glasses.
>>
File: google search.jpg (113KB, 794x860px) Image search: [Google]
google search.jpg
113KB, 794x860px
>>8370313
Don't know how you can miss it.
>>
>>8370349
>tfw you're such a weeb you can tell she's asian by the hair and chin
>>
>>8370349
>ribenav
I parsed this as "ribena v" at first glance, boy that would have been a surprise.
>>
>>8370368
i'm not a weeb, but it was pretty obvious she was asian
i couldn't tell she was Corean, but she looks super asian; body/hair cut/skin tone
>>
>>8370282
>asian girl
i don't even care. what i wouldn't give
>>
Jav porn very hot.
>>
>>8370449
I think you mean riben av (I'm sorry I find this so funny).
>>
Do girls rape other girls?
>>
>>8370786
Rape is impossible for girls. Unless you count tranners.
>>
>>8370806
I just wanna be raped a qt femme :(
>>
>>8370847
Me too
>>
>>8370806
That's not what my hentai says
>>
File: forbiddenlove.jpg (18KB, 400x430px) Image search: [Google]
forbiddenlove.jpg
18KB, 400x430px
>>8370847
But anon, that's forbidden love
>>
>>8367145
I met my /clg/ waifu at the airport. She flew to see me. I planned to kiss her as soon as I saw her but I spilled all my spaghetti. She threw her baggage down and hugged me. I took her to my car and kissed her hard. She was into it because she lay down in my backseat and let me all over her bare boobs then and there in the parking lot. It was fantastic.
... 18 and 21??
> Did you kiss again/ Do you have any tips for the kissless girls?
Yeah, we are planning to get married. She's asleep and I'm drunk and relying on autocorrect. Friend's birthday.

Just be confident I guess, spill spaghetti if she's worth it.
>>
>>8370132
tfw I am pretty sure I have all these except my hair is longer, and I am bordering on a B cup. Sorry anon. (also taken)
>>
>>8370888
who was 18, you or her?
also fuck you, i'm jealous
>>
>>8370874
stfu Hitomi, why would anyone listen to you?
Look at what your hetero stress resulted in.
>>
>>8370888
Are you girls butches?
>>
http://www.allure.com/story/womens-pubic-hair-portraits#intcid=dt-recirc-cral_top1_2#intcid=dt-recirc-cral-top

this was a nice read

i'm growing a bush right now actually
>>
>>8370958
Hairy pussy is the best.
>>
Be honest with me here, what do you people really think of gay guys??
>>
>>8371056
I don't care and I'm glad they're not hitting on me, but they seem to have a real big issue with the rampant promiscuity, on top of there being many men who adhere to society's roles for them and end up with a lot of internalized hatred.
>>
>>8370132
>plebe list
tfw superior gf
>>
>>8368151

she was hot and we had loads of fun together
>>
>>8368151
i've never had one ):
>>
File: 1495280493920.jpg (127KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
1495280493920.jpg
127KB, 800x799px
>>8371291
Welcome to the club.
Try not to stay too long.
>>
>>8367145
We were both 13, it was my birthday and my best friend was staying over for the night. I confessed my attraction to her and she kissed me.

That night was also the first one I had sex. After that we were a couple for three years, then she went traveling and I started secondary education. Still best friends.
>>
>>8371308
Do you still hook up with her?
>>
Why should I date you?
t. Ffitbian
>>
>>8371327
No, we're both married.
>>
>>8371331
>single loser thinking that exercising is somehow exceptional
>t-tell me why I should d-date you
>>
>>8368151
We met online, I liked her posting style. Smart, witty, same interests as me. I didn't expect she'd turn out even better in person.
>>
File: ysZyGC2.jpg (165KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
ysZyGC2.jpg
165KB, 500x647px
So I have a question for lesbians.

There's always that one gay guy who's like 'I'm straight, but sometimes I wanna suck dick and watch gay porn lol'

Is there a lesbian equivalent of this? The closest I can think of are chicks who kiss other chicks for attention at parties.

I feel like in general lesbians tend to be more secure in their sexuality than gay men.
>>
>>8371339
>Ffitbian
>A-and I can't spel so gud
>>
>>8371346
Yes, it's called bisexuals
>>
>>8371351
Anon, they can't exercise AND go to school too.
>>
>>8371354
I'm talking more about people who deny about being obviously gay or bi. I've never heard a girl say "I'm straight, but sometimes I like to eat pussy."
>>
File: 41e.jpg (342KB, 680x1388px) Image search: [Google]
41e.jpg
342KB, 680x1388px
>>
>>8371357
You must be new to not know any bisluts who call themselves straight or lesbian. How did you never hear a rage story about a "lesbian" married to a man still calling herself lesbian? Same with one calling herself straight and having girl friends with benes. So many are allergic to the term that fits them.
>>
>>8371357
Yea. They are bisluts, desu.
>>
>>8371362
I've definitely heard of 'lesbians' who still fuck men. But never 'straight' chicks on the down low.
>>
>>8371357
>I'm talking more about people who deny about being obviously gay or bi.
Go ask straight people then you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1464669077604.jpg (5KB, 115x126px) Image search: [Google]
1464669077604.jpg
5KB, 115x126px
>>8371366
The whole point is that they're not straight. Can't you read?
>>
>dedicated to the you-know-whos
no hate, fun song that reminds me of you tranners
https://youtu.be/M11Y4qhkgdQ
>>
>>8370156
They're just generic compliments. Everyone wants to be able to say "My gf is suuuuper smart! She read Nietzsche in high school so she's like, the deepest person evar."
Most of these same basic bitches major in liberal arts.
>>
>>8371365
Have you heard of cuckquean lesbians?
>>
>>8371365
Get out more. It's a stupid bisexual trend.
http://www.therooster.com/blog/inside-girlfriends-benefits-sexy-new-sex-trend
>>
I think lesbians who bitch about bisexuals constantly want the D the most.
>>
>>8371399
>t. bisexual feeling oppressed because lesbians don't want to date him
>>
File: Tito_hq.jpg (108KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tito_hq.jpg
108KB, 720x540px
>>8371394
Whoa. Guess that answers my question. Thanks, anon.
>>
When I was 13 you, I was in love with a guy. I'm not a lesbian?
>>
>>8371417
Nope you're not, but you already knew that.
>>
How do I meet women, especially as a socially-awkward loser? Is there any other way besides going to a bar or online?

[spoiler] I'm so lonely [/spoiler]
>>
>>8371401
More like
>t. former college man who remembers all the political lesbians and TERF screechers 'settling down' in the end with husbands, and comes to these threads for michealjacksonpopcorn.gif
The more you complain the more likely it is you're dealing with repressed urges because your social clique doesn't permit your sexual fluidity. You probably WERE full lesbian when this started, but now you aren't and that's bothering you big league.

And just so we're clear, I don't want to fuck you. I don't want pussy I've never met especially not from 4chan. I'm just pointing out the patterns I've seen emerge about female sexuality and not suffering fools gladly for their incessant bleating.
>>
>>8371427
Nobody cares about your fragile feelings, sensitive faggot. Take it to your blog.
>>
>>8371430
4chan IS my blog. You're all just visitors to the open forum of my life. Text on a screen. You probably don't even exist.
>>
>>8371426
I think there is a magic when lesbians find each other without internet or something like that. Just wait.
>>
>>8371426
You live your life, experience the sort of things you like to experience, and find like-minded partners in the social activities you involve yourself in. You know, like everyone else.

Now you just want some pussy? Go to a bar.
>>
>>8371427
>man
>inserting his unwanted self in a lesbian thread
>tries desperately to mansplain to them they actually want the d
They've gone so primate I'm expecting them to howl and toss feces soon.
>>
>>8371441
>howl and toss feces
They already do that, where have you been?
>>
>>8371426
Depends how old you are. If you're in your 20s, collage campus is probably the best bet. Join a club. Try to avoid anything anime-related unless you enjoy being jerked around by bisluts.
>>
>>8371442
Could be, I've been too busy nesting with my gf.
>>
>>8371443
And DEFINITELY avoid anything related to trading card games or Pathfinder. Just stay away.
>>
File: big_1473826507_image.jpg (28KB, 1280x648px) Image search: [Google]
big_1473826507_image.jpg
28KB, 1280x648px
>>8371441
Methinks thou doth protest too much.
>>
>>8371434
I don't think I've ever met a lesbian before. They feel foreign in London.

>>8371438
Thank you, but can I ask what social activities more lesbians partake in? I don't ever leave my house unless I need groceries, so I'm not sure where to "hang out".
>>
>>8371452
>but can I ask what social activities more lesbians partake in?
What sort of person do you want to date, a stereotype or a person with similar interests?

Seriously, you sound thirsty, go to a bar, get some pussy, and get over it.
>>
>>8371451
>>8371433
>me
>my blog
>my life
>my feelings
>my virginity
Top kek, why are males such weak ass little bitches?
>>
>>8371452
>can I ask what social activities more lesbians partake in?
Soccer.
>>
>>8371426
>>8371452
>How do I meet women
>I've never met a lesbian before
>what social activities more lesbians partake in
>>
>>8371441
>>8371442
ME TARZAN! YOU NO LIKE JANE. ONLY TARZAN!
>>
>>8371461
I don't want to do lewd things, I just want a companion who'll allow me to take care of her. Preferably someone who enjoys tv shows, movies and other forms of entertainment. Don't really mind what her personality is as long as she is faithful. I can't tell if I'm requesting for too much. ;_;
>>
>>8371464
It's posts like these that make it clear /lgbt/ was a mistake. You ladies have no idea how to act on 4chan, or get how people act on 4chan.
>>
>>8371471
Then you're asking for a clingy friend, not a gf. If that's the case she doesn't even need to be a lesbian, there's plenty of girls like that.
>>
File: tumblr_o6iquihoir1tpcalmo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6iquihoir1tpcalmo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x385px
>>8371464
Right, because females are known for their physical strength and mental stability.
>>
>>8371476
I don't really want a "friend", I want someone who'll be close to me and do things people in relationships do.
>>
>>8371056
I don't mind them.
They make decent platonic friends
>>
>>8371471
>I can't tell if I'm requesting for too much. ;_;
You want a companion you can watch netflix with together and talk about fandoms? Start getting involved in fandoms locally, go to conventions about your favorite shows, intermingle, make friends, build social networks, and use your connections.

Again, just like everyone else. There's no code to homo dating, just work through it like other people.

You seem to be expecting some sort of magic lesbian to drop in your lap if you beg the internet enough. The internet's not your sugar momma, go out and search.
>>
>>8371471
Bullshit, you wanna do lewd things. You gotta figure out what you're looking for before you can find it.
>>
>>8371472
>more bitch tears
>>
>>8371056
They're probably the ones that raid us the hardest.
>>
File: 5f7.jpg (37KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
5f7.jpg
37KB, 680x680px
>>8371481
>mental stability
>4chan IS my blog. You're all just visitors to the open forum of my life. Text on a screen. You probably don't even exist.
>>
File: 1421107106441.png (158KB, 566x227px) Image search: [Google]
1421107106441.png
158KB, 566x227px
>>8371472
>thinks 4chan is his blog
Cry more, virgin breeder. Lesbians aren't the reason why you're a complete loser with women.
>>
>>8371482
I've got bad news for you: doing lewd things is a big part of what people in relationships do.
>>
>>8371485
That... is actually brilliant advice. I really want to work at making friends/girlfriends, but it's so difficult. I'm sorry if I sound like I'm demanding, I've just spent all of 2017 (so far) alone and I don't know how to meet new people (sheltered childhood =/ ). But thank you for the tips.
>>
>>8371494
I know, but I want more than that. I want a proper relationship (with lewd things on the side).
>>
She was Argentinian, I loved her accent. We were both twelve. With tongue. We gave my holier-than-thou, prissy friend a heart attack.
>>
File: pol.jpg (129KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
129KB, 1440x810px
>>8371426
Same, sis.
>>
>>8371493
There's these things called 'jokes', not sure if you've heard of them...
>>
File: 1490425598324.png (158KB, 417x405px) Image search: [Google]
1490425598324.png
158KB, 417x405px
>>8371493
>virgin breeder
Is this a thing?
>>
File: 1495605718446.jpg (86KB, 680x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1495605718446.jpg
86KB, 680x1058px
>>8371518
>>
>>8371518
>I-I'm not retarded I was j-just pretending haha it's just a j-joke haha
>>
File: Gruftine.png (88KB, 223x210px) Image search: [Google]
Gruftine.png
88KB, 223x210px
>>8371526
Do people even still post rage-style comics? Women can't even internet right.
>>
>>8371426
>>8371452
This >>8371438

I met my wife in a museum when we were attending different universities bt sought inspiration for our work.

And that was in London. I think London is the city with the largest concentration of lesbians in the world. Unless that all-lesbian Swedish town was real or the colonial efforts on Lesbos were realistic.
>>
>>8371526
>>8371532
Christ, how do you not get that people sometimes aren't serious about things? Are you incapable of understanding that people mess with you because of the reactions you give?
>>
>>8371518
I like how you don't argue that you're a virgin loser with women.
>>8371519
Breeder = insult for straights, does not require success at achieving it
>>
>>8371537
Seriously? Is that true? Also that's an adorable story.
In my own experience, I've only met chav females or ultra-radicalised muslims in my town.

Can I ask how you two met? Did you talk about an exhibit?
>>
>>8371544
>I like how you don't argue that you're a virgin loser with women
Because obviously it isn't true so I don't feel compelled to need to counter it. It's like getting mad at people calling you a loser, it would only really hurt if it rang true.

So why do you feel the need to counter all this 'people that complain the hardest probably want the D' stuff?
>>
>>8371549
We walked into each other around a corner actually. I was exiting and she had just arrived, it was a limited-time exhibit about interactive arts at Tate. She was studying for a module about digital implementations of art and I was studying for a module on games design.

She had a load of books with her so I offered her to help her carry them (she was cute) and after viewing the exhibit once more with her I asked her to join me for tea and afterwards her number.
>>
>>8371562
That is so wholesome. I wish I had your courage. Although, I'll use your story as inspiration to attempt to start conversations with qts. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>8371557
>I-I totally win with women, that's why I shitpost on a lesbian thread instead of hooking up with women
See you think we miss your shitty jokes but we get the point: you are the joke.

I'd say keep desperately flinging feces, monkey but I got work now and most of the ladies rather have a clean space than be amuse themselves assblasting your tiny little ego.
>>
File: roll eyes.gif (492KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
roll eyes.gif
492KB, 500x300px
>>8371557
Cause she's been cucked before and it pisses her off.
>>
File: babytears.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
babytears.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>8371562
>arty lesbian fairytale romance

I'm damn jealous!
>>
>>8371573
Were you trying to make a housekeeping joke? It just makes me sad for you, housekeeping's a terrible job.
>>8371576
Probably this. I joke about /cuckquean/ a lot, but it really does explain a lot of people here.
>>
>>8371562
That's a wonderful story. I've found a couple gfs and lots of lesbian friends in the past just by going around my normal day and being out.
>talk at work about shows we're watching
>mention orange is the new black and how one of them reminds me of my ex-gf
>new intern lights up like she just found out Santa was real
>>
>>8367145
I was twelve. A friend and I were coming from volley ball game and we decided to see a movies. He held hands because it was so scary, even though it was just some basic action film. Anyway, there was a kissing scene and I just had to lean in and kiss her. She returned the kiss and we cuddled a lot when we went to my home.
>>
File: 1496285433004.png (29KB, 767x442px) Image search: [Google]
1496285433004.png
29KB, 767x442px
>tfw no non-feminist gf
>>
>>8371605
I wish there were more lesbians where I work.
>>
>>8371621
I've seen great reviews for Wonder Woman. I hate opening weekend crowds though so we'll wait at least a week to watch it.
>>
>>8371625
I'm the only out full-timer here. It's not a very big company though and only about 50 people in this office.
>>
File: 1496307127761.png (73KB, 745x666px) Image search: [Google]
1496307127761.png
73KB, 745x666px
>>8371628
Why would I want to watch it?
>>
>>8371634
Why would you think I care if you watch it or not?
>>
>>8371621
Political lesbian shit is such a turnoff.
>the movie wasn't good because it didn't hate men the entire way through
Guh.
>>
>>8371636
Why do you think I care about your answer to my rhetorical question?
>>
>>8371571
Thanks, that's the spirit. I've never limited myself by assuming people's sexuality. Some people claim to have a good gaydar and that may be true, but I found it more relaxing to just flirt freely and take rejection independently.

I mean, the rejections don't matter once you hit the jackpot, and the good thing about women is that they are usually very polite about it. I can imagine Gay men could earn a beating or two by being as open with their affections.

>>8371605
Yeah, I think this point is especially important if you're looking for something more than a roll in the hay. You want a partner which whom you share interests besides what's underneath the clothes. Wife material are the poeple that enhances your life even if you're just sitting in a room together reading different books.
>>
>>8371625
A good chunk of the girls at my old job were gay/bi, like ~25% and the location was mostly women and just a really nice area to work. I just started at a new place and it seems like it's mostly guys. The women I have talked to so far are all a few years older than me and straight. I'm gonna miss my old gay store.
>>
>>8370911
I was

>>8370938
No
>>
File: tumblr_mgflhm9R951s2gg27o1_400.gif (1014KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgflhm9R951s2gg27o1_400.gif
1014KB, 400x300px
>>8371056
Bros.

>>8371500
Do you work? I met most of my current friends through my job.

>>8371641
It's not even a "political lesbian" thing anymore. Queer culture in general is hugely SJW these days, sadly.
>>
>>8371577
We could have that too, Delinquent-chan.
>>
>>8371443
>tfw in college but hardly any clubs around

I guess I could always play SJW bingo with the people at the so-called "Gender Talks".
>>
File: 1374189251495.jpg (61KB, 354x299px) Image search: [Google]
1374189251495.jpg
61KB, 354x299px
>>8371804
>gender talks
>>
File: 40402.png (289KB, 1897x961px) Image search: [Google]
40402.png
289KB, 1897x961px
>>8371812
Aw I liked that book as a kid.

P.S: Why is it the worst of the male species who troll this thread?
I mean I guess that's self-evident but they seem even more retarded than the usual 4channer.

Pic maybe related
>>
>>8371777
I think people forgot what tolerance meant, and everyone's biting their tongue on shit they shouldn't have to. Tolerance was supposed to be 'you don't have to like us, but wouldn't it be easier if you didn't bother us? Let us live our lives, you don't have to deal with people you don't want to deal with or change, and we can all just be peaceful'. And now queer culture has moved from 'we want to be our own thing' to 'we are THE thing, and the old thing can't be a thing anymore'.

Look call me biscum if you want to, but my existence as an enclave is only permitted because of the modern western hetero hegemony on the planet's culture. There's no Amazonia out there, I and people like me aren't going to continue existing the way breeders do, and anywhere else we'd be beaten or killed for even talking about the things we do. Western culture gives us expression and freedom no other culture does, (for all the yuribait on tv, japan wouldn't let me get married or raise kids because that's not what their society is built on) and queer culture has taken that respite, and shat in the open hand. Now everyone's privileged, now we can't just work hard for a job, we need to have it because we like women and not men. Now there's not even such a thing as heterosexuality. I didn't fight for years to be able to marry who I want, and raise a family with what I want, to then turn around and start pulling the same shit on the people who outnumber us and yet in the end decided we were worth accepting! I don't hate men, I just don't have sexual attachments to them. My father is a great person, he's more accepting of me than any of my other family was, and why would I ever want to shame him for being something he was born with, after all the years I fought to not let that happen!

I hope we can mitigate the backlash, and not get some legal shutdown from every little wannabe Dworkin, because tolerance was our bridge to society, we've got to sort out or we'll burn it for good.
>>
File: IMG_0731.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0731.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Still sticking to the diet, Chipotle today. How's it going with you, anons?
>yes I have corn, not a Paleo purist
Gf is a workout demon, I have a long way to go. She's getting annoyed that she can't always fit in the smallest size in the store anymore. Because muscles are bulky. First world problems.
>>
>>8371576
>>8371593
Damn you kids are stupid.

>>8371915
Chipotle isn't really diet-centric. Knew a guy who worked there. The things that are done to that food...

>>8371856
So what I'm getting is that you're a bishit. Can you learn to read? Not your thread. Not your blog.
>>
>>8371934
>things they do in every restaurant kitchen
Yeah, I know, it's why I usually cook for myself. Just can't bother prepping my lunch with my work hours. I don't get enough gf time as it is during the week.
>>
File: IMG_0728.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0728.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
And got this in the mail the other day.
>oh hey Memorial Day isn't really for living vets but that's cool
>wonder if it's for some kind of freebie
>>
>>8371953
I meant like the ongoing rat problems but w.e.
>>
>>8371975
>flip over
>moved without telling the military or forwarding address
>somehow they tracked me down for their study
>tfw in the system forever
Just gotta hope there won't be another war. I really don't need that shit and I hate sand.
>>
>>8372001
but you'd look great in uniform
>>
File: IMG_0732.jpg (94KB, 620x874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0732.jpg
94KB, 620x874px
>>8372017
>this uniform
>look good
Pick one
>>
>>8372038
don't they give you dress ones too?
>not out in the field obviously
or do you have to buy you own?
>bright side, you can write it off in taxes as 'work related'
>>
>>8371628
I want to watch it but Gal Gadot is a hardcore Zionist so nope.
>>
>>8372086
Israeli girls are delicious.

>inb4 I wonder who could be behind this post
>>
>>8372053
Yeah, they issue it to you. I still have my dress uniform and it fits. But, you rarely get to wear and it usually involves some kind of ceremony that requires you to stand still for a long time.
>but don't lock your knees, soldiers, keep them bent
>or you'll fall on your ass and if that happens, I will have the entire mutha fucking company pushing till sundown
Fun times.
>>
>>8369420
>tfw live in Seattle and all of the girls here wear denim jackets/flannel/beanies/undercuts
My gaydar is so thrown off feels bad
>>
>>8372236
How is the gay scene in Seattle? I've never been though I hear good things.
>>
>>8372103
>I still have my dress uniform and it fits.

P I C S P L E A S E
I
C
S
>>
File: 1496161483661.jpg (175KB, 600x874px) Image search: [Google]
1496161483661.jpg
175KB, 600x874px
>tfw no anime gf
>>
>>8372086
>>8372102
Glad cisbians aren't all antisemites.
>>
>>8372299
>no yankee suggesting you get shitty ramen together
terrible
>>
>>8367145
Have you ever considered making offspring, and if so the possible logistics of going about this?
>>
>>8371856
>realize you used a filtered word by mistake
I was wondering why no one was responding to that. Fuck, put a lot of energy into it too...
>>
File: IMG_0735.jpg (37KB, 612x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0735.jpg
37KB, 612x306px
>>8372329
Don't want to get into the politics and religion because I really don't care. But speaking from a military perspective, IDF has a pretty good rep for training and fighting. And I don't know if it's because military service is mandatory for their women or what, but they got a rep too for having some really hot girls. Tall and blonde, small and dark, all types.
>>
>>8372102
So is the reason you don't like painus because sausage isn't kosher?
>>
what ever happened to /tlg/?
>>
>>8372447
Feel free to make one! There's an inclusive >>>/lgbt/lesgen too! I post in both.
>>
File: 1451729349405.gif (713KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1451729349405.gif
713KB, 275x275px
>>8367683
Norwegian lesbian here, i'm going to save up money, get a small house far into the woods and live there with 1-2 big doggos. Immigrants hate the woods and doggos so i won't be bothered by them. Maybe i'll find a qt to help me tend to my crops (potatoes and carrots mostly). I can't save society so might as well sign out of it.
>>
>>8372429
>tfw no yidd gf just out of the military

>>8372431
I'm Asian. And not Jewish. But if there's a god, it's a benevolent one that gave me the enlightenment of lesbianism.
>>
>>8372358
My wife's pregnant and I plan to carry a child at least once, so yeah.

There are no huge logistics that we haven't alredy considered I don't think. We have extra rooms that we only use for storage and office space at the moment, so at least those can be converted into kids rooms. Assuming we keep living here. We also have the option of adding walls to some rooms that are large if need be, but I don't think we plan on having a huge family.

>>8372476
I met a girl from Montana at a pride once, she had the same idea as you. Farm, animals, far away from the rest of the world.
>>
File: IMG_0736.jpg (688KB, 1020x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0736.jpg
688KB, 1020x400px
>>8372497
Reminds me of this
>>
>>8371507
This is the kind of relationship I want too! I'm big into romance/physical affection and your partner being your best friend, but I'm not particularly sexual. My therapist says this might change once I'm actually in a relationship and I don't discount that possibility, but for now when I daydream about dating, that's not what I value and think about.
>>
>>8372086
Pretty sure this turned out be false and people misinterpreted generic "I love my country" type shit. No one would boycott a movie if an actor expressed support for America despite the shit we've done in war.
>>
>>8372236
I loved Seattle when I visited but I always feel embarrassed when I think back to my trip! I wasn't really out to myself when I came and I met a girl who mentioned being part of some "Lesbians Who Code" type group, and I honest to god thought "oh well maybe she just wanted to join a tech group for women but the lesbian group was the only one in her area. It seems unlikely that she's a lesbian." Ever been in so much denial about being gay that you deny other people's gayness too? Lmfao. We were part of the same bar-hopping group so I was talking to her at the bar and this guy comes up to hit on us both. The leader of our group (ultra gay dude) was like "dude, back off. You have a zero percent chance. Look at me- Zero. Per. Cent." all meaningful and I remember thinking "huh, that's weird! Wonder what that means!" although in retrospect it's obvious he (correctly) thought we were two lesbians talking to each other.
>>
>>8371915
Not on a diet for weight loss or something, but I'm trying to eat healthier in general.
This week has been good, didn't eat anything with processed sugar and got lots of veggies and fruit in. Let's see how long I can keep this up.
>>
File: IMG_0733.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0733.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8372596
See if you can outlast me. Although my coworkers aren't doing a great job of leaving out freebies today. I don't even know what this is but it doesn't look tempting.

I think I'm seeing some progress at last. My pants feel a little looser on me today.
>>
>>8372497
Both of you?
From same or different donors?
>>
>>8372422
I'm not the anon you were responding to, but I agree with you. Your post was well-written so I just didn't feel I had anything to add.
>>
>>8372670
Different because her wife is carrying her brother's kid. Her wife is Chinese and they met at a museum and she's mad she can't paint or something. She's been talking about this for a while.

>>8372673
Shut up sjw trash
>>
>>8372422
Who uses the filter list aside from the tumblr op?
>>
>>8372696
I'm old school, never use filters. Took me years before I used catalogs and that was after generals took over everywhere and I decided why bother anymore.
>>
>>8372696
>Tumblr
There's that word again. I don't think you even know what Tumblr is.
>>
>>8372659
I probably can't. ;_; I'm already skinny (and gf-less) and also don't feel any huge impacts my diet had on my health - or maybe I just didn't realize it. Either way, all in all I just have less motivators to keep me going.
>>
>>8372711
It's tumblr to use filters on 4chan. It's literally creating your own little safe space because you can't handle bad things~
>>
>>8372711
idk, she hates men, loudly advertises extremist views and attacks ppl who don't agree, loves a e s t h e t i c shit (gets all her OP pictures from there) sounds pretty tumblr to me
>>
>>8372659
How much weight have you lost so far?
>>
File: Grumpy-Cat-008.jpg (26KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Grumpy-Cat-008.jpg
26KB, 460x276px
>>8371856
Yes. Queer-style "tolerance" is not true tolerance, but mostly virtue-signalling. They jockey for the honor of accepting people of different skin colors, religions, gender identities, etc. but demonize anyone who disagrees with or questions their philosophies, politics, or general rules of conduct. There's an increasing number of bi/pan girls who will openly state they're willing to date everyone except specifically straight cis males (whom they just as openly disdain). Republican and Christian gays face a lot of rejection from within the community. I'm kind of an anomaly in that I dislike modern feminism and don't believe in the legitimacy of genderqueer/non-binary identities (a neither male nor female human does not exist barring rare cases of true intersex) - opinions that would get me fucking keelhauled if I stated them in queer spaces despite my own willingness to coexist with feminists and non-binaries.

Gay men and women have gained a lot of ground in terms of societal acceptance, so now the community has devolved into focusing on nonsensical identity politicking. Queer is no longer about acceptance and tolerance, but establishment of oneself as an Other, and with that division has come disdain for the norm. Recently I joined a queer group on Normiebook and noticed a distinct hostility towards white cis gay guys. It's fucking gross.
>>
>>8372731
>it's Tumblr to use a function that clears away much of the things you're not interested in and make the things you are interested in more visible
I use em to clear away the tranner threads. Saves me the time of having to read OPs. Also the whole "straight man here" can be fully ignored because they are so dumb my head aches.

>>8372738
I dislike both males and sjws. I don't like tranners (you'll be impaled on a stake for saying that on tumblr) and I don't like bishits (again, you get people policing you). I can say what I want. And you can too. All that I ask is you respect the fact this is a cis lesbian thread.
>>
>>8372755
hilarious how similar you are to an sjw
y'all are the same type of asshole marching under different banners
>>
>>8372767
Much like how /pol/ are the male sjws. I'm probably like that but I wish only women existed. The irony doesn't escape me. My persona developed in part to counter both.
>>
>>8372711
You're clearly the one who doesn't know what it is. But feel free to filter out "tumblr" so you won't get triggered again on 4chan.
>>
>>8372779
you recognize the similarity and still feel justified in your beliefs?
>>
>>8372746
>with that division has come disdain for the norm

Disdain for the norm has been a big part of the gay community for decades, it isn't new. It was probably around the 70's that gays decided, basically, "if straights are going to alienate us for things we can't change, we'll embrace it and reject their idea of homogeneity as flamboyantly as possible".

It's just that now that being gay isn't as persecuted and that "outsider" status is seen as cool by a lot of under-22's, you have straight people jumping into the "queer" community thinking they're just like gays because they like BDSM or non-stereotypical gender roles or something.
>>
>>8372476
I'll "tend your crops", ya qt.

There was a younger femme lesbian who was looking for the same thing on a dating site here, a woman to live with her (and probably fug) in exchange for helping with farming and stuff. I totally would have done it, but she had a kid and I don't want to get involved in that.
>>
>>8372745
I don't own a scale and I didn't weigh myself before my diet. I decided to do it when I found myself sizing up too much. I was up to size 8 pants. Today, I'm wearing size 6 and it's comfortable. I want to get down to size 2-4. We're not talking a tremendous loss of weight but it takes a while.

And remember American sizes scale big, so if you're European or Asian, size 2-4 is probably their 6-8 or something like that. I should probably properly measure myself with a measuring tape.
>>
>>8372789
What is wrong with my beliefs?

>>8372788
>n-no you!
K.
>>
>>8372779
>I'm an SJW
>My persona developed in part to counter both.
>>
>>8372810
so you don't think there's something fundamentally wrong with the sjws and /pol/, you just disagree with the beliefs they express?
>>
>>8372789
>>8372820
>anon discovering that the OP is a complete retard
>>
>>8372813
What about me is sjw? Because I want a world entirely of XX? Sjws don't want that. They want a world where everyone is a fat black tranny otherkin Muslim demisexual.

But i just want lesbians. Is that a bad belief?
>>
>>8372831
Ah, it never ends. And here I thought we could go the whole thread without having to deal with OP drama.
>>
File: hOGFCNu.png (73KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
hOGFCNu.png
73KB, 480x272px
>>8372838
>But i just want lesbians. Is that a bad belief?
Not at all.
>>
File: enough.jpg (34KB, 560x330px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
34KB, 560x330px
>>8372838
Calm down sjw.
>>
>>8372831
hope springs eternal

>>8372838
>i just want lesbians. Is that a bad belief?
you want to exterminate all men because you haven't met any that you believe are worth saving, and apparently don't know any women who you trust enough to let vouch for the men they know
the foundation of your belief is bad and you should feel bad
>>
>defending men
>not wanting an all-lesbian island
>calling other people SJWs

Kek

Threadly reminder that men will never defend women in the rampant woman-hating threads on here.
>>
>>8372862
>sjw op still got zero argument

So how many times a day do you think about men? Can you find a therapist to talk about this obsession? It's disturbing everybody here.
>>
>>8372864

>everyone who disagrees with you is OP

Kek x2

You really want this to be a safe space where it's just OP vs. 67 PC Warriors who all agree with you, huh?
>>
>>8372873
>op disappears again so she can very transparently samefag again
Why do you keep doing this to yourself
>>
>>8372862
Groups composed entirely of lesbians seem to be subject to a lot of drama and gf poaching.
>>
>>8372820
There are portions from each that I retain that makes the other angry. For example I don't care for males. This is something some sjw rhetoric encourages (just against straight white males mind you, black males are often sexist but because they're black it's permissable) I don't care for any, regardless of race, regardless of orientation. This angers the /pol/tard. I'm lesbian. This angers the /pol/tard.

I don't consider tranners to be the gender they're trying to transition as. Sure I will call you whatever pronouns but you're not a female. This angers the sjw. I don't like bisexuals or believe in a gender spectrum. This triggers the sjw.

I don't care for politics. This angers the /pol/tard and the sjw.

>>8372856
Uh. I have plenty of close male family members. Plenty that I love. And i have males that i know that are despicable, disgusting, and horrifically evil.

Women that vouch for men are awful themselves. I know plenty of het and bi women. Growing up I was told by these women that men are smarter than women. I was told that it's ok if a woman is a man's property because it "just makes sense". No. I don't see it that way at all. When will women matter to other women? When all men are dead apparently. Because while you go all over 4chan and men are always saying women are disposable or lesser - you can't say the opposite? I see it everywhere. Men talking women down. But if I talk men down that is somehow shocking and a woman has to be offended? This is why I say all men should be done away with. Maybe then women will stop trying to shield the poor helpless male.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170601-134558.png (297KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170601-134558.png
297KB, 1440x2560px
>>8372878
Takes me a long time to type on mobile you dumbass
>>
>>8372881
Not in real life when you can choose your own friends. But here, anyone can post so you get the worst of the worst here too.
>>
>>8372881
Makes sense.
Women settle because they've had a hard time finding lesbians at all, so they settle for "Ms. Ok" until they pop into a lesbian place and see all the better options.

Neither of those things are that bad desu. Maybe you'll poach someone's qtgf, anon. Maybe that person was a shitty gf and deserved it.
>>
>>8372888
Your phone is going to die soon.
>>
>>8372900
Hopefully
>>
>>8372900
Hopefully, then she'll stop posting.
>>
>>8372900
I brought my charger and an extra battery. *thumbs up*
>>
>>8372905
>*thumbs up*
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1495966595242.png (17KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495966595242.png
17KB, 180x200px
>>8372905
>>8372905
>>
>>8372911
*triggered*
>>
>>8372882
>I have plenty of close male family members. Plenty that I love.
>I hate men and want them all to die.
>I hate feminism
It's not even worth trying to understand OP because she is legit crazy and makes no sense.
>>
>>8372882
Basically you're trying to sink to "their" level?
>Maybe then women will stop trying to shield the poor helpless male.
Hate to break it to you but it's more likely to make them even more protective.

You need to surround yourself with better people m8.
>>
>>8372916
>if you hate men you're anti-feminist
>there is only one school of feminism
>you can't have a father and hate the millions of rapists, abusers, and murderers
I hope you stop hating yourself some day. Maybe then you would grow a spine and stop crying over the hypothetical loss of every dictator on earth.
>>
>>8372891
Nah, my IRL lesbian friends complained endlessly about drama in their circles until everyone hit their late 20's and chilled out/got too lazy to start shit.
>>
>>8372927
>sinking to anyone's level
How could she even try to "sink" when she's already at the bottom of the barrel and still digging
>>
>>8372931
OP I don't even care what the hell stance you pick, but your story makes no sense and is always shifting. One moment you talk about all men dying, another moment you sneer at someone mentioning the word feminism and the next you're like wait, there are guys I love.

You make NO sense and never did. This is why you keep getting into arguments because you're an incoherent mess.
>>
File: 131544544575.png (75KB, 222x259px) Image search: [Google]
131544544575.png
75KB, 222x259px
>>8372931
>stop hating yourself some day
coming from the single virgin obsessed with men, /pol/, and calling herself a dog-eater.
>>
>>8372927
I said my words are directly in opposition of common things you see from males. I don't know why it's a big deal to you anyway. You're never around when someone says something about getting rid of women. Why aren't you ever speaking up then? Are you for equal treatment or just "oh no you can't sink to their level because...." Because Why? Because then they will keep being assholes? So what I already dislike them I'm not trying to get them to stop i just want to speak my mind without having you screech.

>>8372945
When did I sneer at feminism? I've never been "anti-feminist". The textbook definition of feminism is equality between sexes. But I don't believe in equality. I know women are superior.

>>8372948
You sure have a lot of pictures of males saved.
>>
>>8372936
Late 20s is about right, that's when lesbians know enough other lesbians to get selective about who they keep company. And they figure out how to pick good people and kick out terrible people. It's not something people know right away how to get right.
It's also definitely not a lesbian only thing, since straights and gay men in their early 20s are also filled with drama and cheating.
>>8372941
This. She digs her own grave.
>>
>>8372941
If you love Y chromosomes so much please go spend your time with them.
>>
>>8372958
You do it all the time. Someone mentions the word feminism and you immediately call them an SJW. You always forget constantly even things you say in the same thread. I'm tired of correcting your alzheimer's.
>>
>>8372968
Uh no. If you can find a post where I did that please direct me to it. If you mean that poster who says they want a non-feminist gf or whatever that's never been me. I feel people who are "anti-feminist" are /pol/tards. I'm not against feminism. But I don't claim the title feminist either because like i said - women are not equal, they are superior.
>>
>it's another "OP blogging about men non-stop all over the thread" episode

Honestly if you're that obsessed with dicks fuck off to /soc/r9k/ or something, you're fucking crazy and annoying.
>>
>>8372329
>>8372102
>>8372086
A bunch of arab people just deleted me on Facebook because I said I like Gal
Kek
Zionism is trash but I don't fucking care. Wonder Woman gets a pass, why do they have to turn a comic book movie into another Israeli-Palestine conflict??
>>
>>8372959
Well sure, I'm just staying that an all-lesbian island doesn't sound like much fun to me if the kids get to come.
>>
>>8372980
It's the OP-haters who always have to drag it into the same tired debate every thread.

If you find the creator of a forum so "problematic", you all should leave.
>>
>>8372975
I'm on my phone and it's a pain to check the archives on it. I'm also tired of this shit so I'm done. Maybe next thread we can have nice things again.
>>
>>8372988
>the creator of a forum
>creator
>forum
>problematic
We need newfags like you to leave and kill themselves, this is what we need.
>>
>>8372958
>Why? Because then they will keep being assholes?
No, because it makes you just as shitty.
>>
>>8372988
>an OP poster
>creator of a forum
Go back to tumblr. No one owns anything on 4chan.
>>
>>8372988
No, it's the moronic OP that is constantly spouting the stupidest psychotic bullshit all over the place, stop blaming other posters for calling her a retard when she IS one.
>>
>>8372988
>you all should leave.
I was here first
>>
>>8372980
We hit bump limit. You keep complaining but you keep replying. People are interested in debating me. If they weren't they would stop replying to me and stop posting about me. I'm debating whether I'm Tumblr or not. You keep talking about males you disgusting piece of dog shit.

>>8372989
I've been here all thread, been posting all thread. Try not to shit all over it and I won't be tempted to educate you.

>>8372996
Don't try to police me. They wanna be shitty because it's in their nature. I want to be "shitty" because women shouldn't have to restrain themselves ever.

>>8373005
Psychotic? What's psychotic about a living only amongst other lesbians?
>>
>>8373022
Nope I didn't reply to you until now you stupid bitch, simply got tired of seeing your cock-obsessed rants all over the place again, threads after threads
>>
>>8373022
>educate you
Made me laugh. How's those grades of yours? Good thing for American low standards, you might still graduate.
>>
>>8373022
>They wanna be shitty because it's in their nature. I want to be "shitty" because women shouldn't have to restrain themselves ever.
whatthefuckamireading.jpg
>>
File: hmph.png (69KB, 230x181px) Image search: [Google]
hmph.png
69KB, 230x181px
>>8373005
>stop blaming other posters for calling her a retard
I will blame other posters for causing the same wank every thread about the OP.
Like I said, if posting in the same thread triggers you so bad that you can't let it go, it's better for your own like if you could stop whining and playing Thread Warrior and leave.
>>
>>8373022
>People are interested in debating me.
It's impossible to have any kind of "debate" with you, I'm just trying to make you question your bullshit.
>>
>>8373056
>white knighting a fuggo asian outside of /r9k/
>>
>>8373056
>230x181
you're one of those low-res shitty meme losers from yurop aren't you
>>
>>8373034
Where was I obsessed you stupid bishit? I said I don't like em and you're constantly talking about dicks. Get over it you retarded male.

>>8373038
You got work harder if that's your attempt at an insult.

>>8373043
Men are shit. Women should be able to say so. Can you understand?

>>8373059
And you just make it more clear that there's nothing wrong with me being lesbian.
>>
>>8373056
No one gives a shit about your newfag defense of "forum creator," retard. This thread doesn't belong to her, you or anyone else.
>>
>>8373074
>bishit
>dicks
>male
>men
Do you finger your ass whenever you type those words over and over again?
>>
>>8373074
I really don't, your posts speak all for themselves which is why you have so many people telling you how retarded you are on a regular basis.
>>
>>8373074
>And you just make it more clear that there's nothing wrong with me being lesbian.
Impressive non-sequitur.
>>
>>8373091
She can't fight with logic. So it's that or the recycling of the same insults.
>>
>>8373074
>Can you understand?
nope, don't think I'll ever understand your ridiculous mental gymnastics
thankfully
>>
>>8373084
It belongs to afab goldstar non-apologist lesbians

>>8373088
How many times have you brought them up?

>>8373034
>>8372980

Why do you say it so much? I never say it because those words disgust me. But you seemed to get excited when I typed it for you? Yeah. Bishit please fuck off.

>>8373089
Kek you're obsessed with me. Newfags seem to be.

>>8373091
>lesbian so doesnt like males
This seems to make you upset. I don't want to all about them. I simply say get rid of em and this pisses you off? How come?

>>8373103
Sorry. I'm gonna say it every thread then. HEY GUYS Y CHROMOSOMES ARE GARBAGE. MALES ARE AWFUL. ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS CLEARLY A BRAIN WASHED APOLOGIST BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SEE THAT LESBIANS SHOULD EXIST WITHOUT THEM
>>
>>8373101
I don't know why I'm always surprised at how far into left field she goes, I really should be used to it by now.
>>
>>8373089
>so many people
>not the same four people samefagging for 15 posts per thread like last time

>>8373070
>>8373072
>>8373084

>4chan meme insults
Your brains have been conditioned by 16-year-old boys. How does that make you feel?
>>
File: 0000000000000000000000000000000.png (524KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
0000000000000000000000000000000.png
524KB, 680x382px
>>8373111
Checked.
>>
>>8373111
It belongs to cis lesbians. The rest of that is your garbage hang-ups as a young kid who's never so much as licked a single pussy.
>>
>>8373111
MY DAD IS A GOOD HUMAN
MY BROTHERS ARE GOOD HUMANS
MY UNCLES ARE GOOD HUMANS
MY COUSINS ARE GOOD HUMANS
MY MALE FRIENDS ARE GOOD HUMANS
THEY ARE ALL GOOD HUMANS WHO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE
>>
>>8371915
>chipotle
I fucking love that place
>>8371641
Well she's usually presented as a straight leaning bisexual, so it's never gonna be full on misandry
>>
>>8373137
Your male friends definitely jack off to you at night, unless you look like a man yourself.
>>
>>8373122
newfag yuropean confirmed
>>
>>8373145
Who cares as long as they keep that to themselves? It's not any more of a 'violation' than a lesbian schlicking to a straight girl friend.
>>
>>8373122
>four people
>samefagging
Why am I not surprised you got the same brains as OP. You can't even keep up with 16 yr old boys.
>>
>>8373122
It's fine. I can smell when they want me. I like that they never say why they're so triggered. Like they're ashamed to admit the real reasons. It's funny how I've been saying we should end the y chromosome since I started /clg/ threads and everyone was fine with it. Only just now it's these few who are bothered? Gotta wonder.

>>8373137
YOUR DAD IS SHIT AND I HOPE HE DIES FROM PROSTATE CANCER.
YOUR BROTHERS ARE TRASH AND I HOPE THEY DIE IN A CAR WRECK.
YOUR UNCLES ARE GARBAGE AND I HOPE THEY DIE IN A TERRORIST ATTACK.
YOUR COUSINS ARE USELESS AND I HOPE THEY GET STUCK IN AN APARTMENT FIRE.
YOUR MALE FRIENDS ARE WORTHLESS AND I HOPE YOU DIE WITH THEM IN FREAK ACCIDENT.
YOU ARE ALL DISPOSABLE AND YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO THE WORLD.

>>8373145
It's probably ok with that -
>>8373160
Kek. I knew it. So fucking pathetic.
>>
>>8373141
I'm hoping that she does well to show female superheroes are marketable. Then we got a chance at ones who are bi and lesbian next.
>>
>>8373160
>lesbian schlicking to a straight girl friend.
Which is also creepy, and makes you about 250% more likely to become infatuated with that person according to science, so look forward to that.
>>
>>8373192
No bishit please. But Batwoman we need you.
>>
>>8373192
Wonder Womman IS bisexual you erasing cunthole.
>>
>>8373181
>only just now
Kek
>>
>>8372670
Eventually yeah. We have no plans when it's my turn yet, and no; different ones. As another anon mentioned my brother was the donor for my wife.

>>8372690
Apologies if I happen to go on about her. I can talk about my dog instead if you'd like.
>>
>>8373181
SJW gone wild, take your meds already
>>
>>8373198
It depends which version you're talking about. Right now, they're keeping her straight. I'm talking bi as in being with a girl for a change.
>>
>>8373181
I HOPE YOU GROW INTO A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING WHO IS HAPPILY MARRIED AND DOES NOT LIE AWAKE AT NIGHT REGRETTING HOW AWFUL SHE WAS TO PEOPLE WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER
>>
>>8373201
The only person in this entire thread that has ever been bothered by you talking about your wife is the OP.
>>
>>8373193
Yep, they're both creepy. Neither is an actual problem though.
>>
>>8373201
I like hearing about your wife. I'd like hearing about your dog too. I use to be more of a dog person but then I ended up rescuing a couple kittens. Now I'm both I think.
>>
>>8373207
>DOES NOT LIE AWAKE AT NIGHT REGRETTING HOW AWFUL SHE WAS TO PEOPLE WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER

>implying people remember anything they post on 4chan even 30 minutes after they've posted it
>>
>>8373207
>wonderful
>happily married
>regretting how awful
Please anon, no more bad fanfiction.
>>
So like, I haven't posted in these threads before and I'm worried my question will upset at least one person but I haven't found any answers elsewhere. I'm pretty much straight with a bit of flexibility but I'm dating a gay girl because even tho she's not entirely compatible with my sexuality I still have feelings for her. She'd really like me to go down on her but the act itself is kind of a turn off to me and the taste makes me gag. Is there anyway for me to get more into it or at least just get past the taste?
>>
>>8373241
>I'm pretty much straight
Stopped reading right here.
>>
>>8373201
I like hearing about your life, please don't stop.
>>
>>8373241
Ask her to eat more pineapples.
>>
>>8373201
Maybe get new stories. Instead of just her being pregnant.

>>8373202
Lmao kill yourself apologist scum.

>>8373207
If i get married it's to someone who has the same values I do - a overwhelming love for women and vision of a world completely made from them.

Still hope you learn your lesson.

>>8373241
Taste varies on personal hygiene, diet, and just the individual sometimes. If you're straight that could be the problem. In that case you probably should let her find a woman who is happy to go down on her.
>>
>>8373227
Sis, I'm still sweating over things I posted ten years ago.
>>
>>8373262
>If i get married it's to someone who has the same values I do
It's not legal to marry mentally challenged children, OP.
>>
>>8373270
Anything is better than you, fugly.
>>
>>8373227
>being proud to be brain-dead
>>
>>8373237
SHE IS YOUNG, PEOPLE CAN CHANGE
I AM TRYING TO COUNTER HER BAD VIBES WITH PURE SUNSHINE

>>8373262
I HOPE YOU BECOME GOOD
>>
>>8373267
How do you even? I don't even remember the things I posted a year ago.
>>
>>8373262
>Maybe get new stories. Instead of just her being pregnant.
Maybe get a girlfriend and lose your virginity already instead of shitposting day and night about men, you bitter cunt.
>>
>>8373241
Try imagining that she's a powerful mistress and you're her kidnapped sex slave.
>>
>>8373282
If only it was her personality. But that mental deficiency? That doesn't improve with time.
>>
>>8373286
Why is your memory so bad?
>>
>>8373286
I'm an anxiety professional. I don't remember everything, but it's enough.
>>
>>8373286
Some of us have functional brains.
>>
>>8373282
Will you stop posting in caps? And I am good, I want women to be free. Better than you, fat apologist.

>>8373290
Why don't you finish eating that bowl of shit before more slips out your mouth you salty little man.
>>
>>8373267
What kinds of things?
Nude pics, I bet.

>>8373286
I don't even remember half of yesterday's shitposting.
>>
>>8373310
They probably remember because posting is really important to them. Most of what to do is bantz. I do remember little stories from anons. Anons who I miss dearly and hope they're eating pucci right now.
>>
>>8373295
STUPID PEOPLE CAN BE HAPPY AND GOOD TOO DID YOU NOT READ FLOWERS FOR ALGERNON

>>8373309
I CANNOT LAMBASTE YOU WITH MY ENTHUSIASTIC WELL-WISHING IN MIXED CAPS
>>
>>8373290
She claims she's had the opportunity but never takes that step. Then they dump her because they can't keep putting up with her shit.
>>
>>8373310
Hahaha no, that would be far too normal. I fret about things like that one time I had a brainfart and corrected someone's grammar when nothing was wrong with what they wrote.

>>8373319
I remember because I'm an anxious mess and everything is of critical importance.
>>
>>8373331
>then they dump her
Get your facts straight little sjw. I'm still friends with my ex and I love her dearly.

>>8373341
Anxiety even online? I thought anxiety was easier to manage online than irl, which is why a lot of neets were around. Well you learn things.
>>
>>8373319
Probably, it's healthiest to move on or take breaks at least.
>>8373321
Yes I did. But Charlie started out sweet and it ended tragically so I'm really not sure what your meaning is for OP.
>>
>>8373349
Yes, friendship and platonic love. No lust, no passion for women. So much insecurity pretending to be the epitome of lesbian that you have to tear down other women to make yourself seem more legit.
>>
>>8373349
>I thought anxiety was easier to manage online than irl
While the lack of face-to-face contact lessens the sheer animal terror, the possibility (or fact) that things are being recorded permanently somewhere increases the performance anxiety. And whether or not anyone else remembers that I did something stupid, I remember and that's enough to make me sweat. It differs from person to person though, of course.
>>
>>8373378
>things are being recorded permanently somewhere

Qt, even if they are and ALL THE RECORDS are released, chances are your stupidity will be vastly overshadowed by the stupidity of thousands of others.
>>
>>8373349
>virgin
>b-but i'm still friend with her!!
Embarrassing.
>>
>>8373222
He's a Bernese Mountain dog. My old dog was too.

In my family me and my siblings all got a pet of our own when we turned 10. The idea behind it is that my parents wanted us to learn responsibility by caring for a living creature.

Most of us got dogs. My twin sister got a rabbit to contradict me, and one of my older brothers got a parrot that's still alive, those things get to grow old.

My old dog died when I lived in London. When I was a kid I was fascinated with languages and mythology (I still am I suppose) and so I named my dog Baldr after the Norse god. I kept that idea up with my new dog, his name is Heimdalr.

>>8373262
Well, there's lots of them. Given that you remember her ethnicity you must have heard some of them too. But her current condition is unsurpisingly pretty close to my heart, when people ask about it I like to answer.

Perhaps get a hobby instead of stalking your 4chan thread every hour of the day.
>>
>>8373205
>>8373198
Wonder Woman is bi, she was always Bi, it's just not always mentioned since her love interest is generally Steve Trevor.
>>
>>8373388
Life would be so much easier if anxiety responded to reason. The thinky part of my brain isn't bad with reason.
>>
>>8373352
>move on
Don't forget, you're here forever. I've been making /clg/ threads for over a year now.

>>8373375
On LesbiaEarth, every night is taco night.

>>8373378
Well do you have any relief from knowing you're anonymous?

>>8373409
Not at all. She deserves someone who will treat her the say she needs to be treated - she's too kind for the likes of me.

>>8373416
You've posted here more than i have. Have some respect for the sanctity of /clg/ you white piggu.
>>
>>8373352
PLEASE STOP WITH THE LOGIC I WAS JUST TRYING TO SHITPOST POSITIVELY
>>
>>8373434
>I've been making /clg/ threads for over a year now.
Jesus Christ you're pathetic
>>
>>8373424
It's the same way like how Ivy is bi but so far in Batman movie portrayal they're only presenting her as straight. If you don't see a female love interest, it's not meaningful.
>>
>>8373441
Caps anon, you can stop tying in caps now.
>>
>>8373416
>anon has a great dog and a wife who loves her
No wonder the OP is the only person who gets triggered whenever you post.
>>
>>8373434
>over a year now
Hilarious, you think that's long? Yes, I was here when this board started in 2013, on 4chan a lot longer than that. You're a blip.
>>
>>8373443
>he said posting in a general that's been up for three years
I've been on 4chan since I was 15. I'm not a neet. I work two jobs and go to school, caring for my family's expenses and in my down time i make fresh threads for lesbians. So probably.

>>8373452
I'm triggered by the donor story.

>>8373457
It's a lot when you make a thread every other day for a year. And yeah I was here when lgbt was first opened. Before that I spent most of my time on /u/. The first clg was in 2014.
>>
>>8373416
My mom's allergic to fur so I couldn't own a dog. I had a gf though who has a beautiful, sweet Yellow Labrador. She got her through a Seeing Eye Dog program, to train her from a pup. Then she got to keep her because she had this weird fear of shiny surfaces that kept her from passing the exams. It's very strict, more dogs fail than pass.
>>8373452
OP is bitter, it can't be helped.
>>
>>8373472
I'm a narcissist you cunt
>>
>>8373467
>in my down time i make threads
So you got no life, no friends, no girlfriend, no hobbies. All you do is post on 4chan, rant about men, and that's it.
This seriously explains everything about you.
>>
>>8373434
>Well do you have any relief from knowing you're anonymous?
Sure, in that I'm here and posting at all. Anonymity doesn't prevent the sweating about stupid shit I posted in the past though. Whether anyone else remembers or connects that to me, *I* know that dumbass was me and I am forever ashamed.
>>
>>8373467
>a thread every other day
Literally, nothing. I was the anon who posted about /a/ when threads scrolled off the board in minutes. Anyone could do it, it's not even a challenge. And no, it wasn't the first in 2014. Lesgen was around from the start and occasionally different anons would sometimes name it cis lesgen and that became more and more common.
>>
>>8373472
Shiny surfaces? That is peculiar. My wife's family didn't have pets so my dog is the first she's had in her life. We became a couple right around the time I got him, so he's "our dog" rather than "my dog," which I think is important to her, even though she hasn't told me so herself.

My old dog was afraid of men in hats or sunglasses. A random dude hit him when he was a puppy and he was wearing a blue cap and was wearing a pair of those glasses with sunglass pieces that flip down on top. Since then he growled at all men who approached with their face covered.
>>
>>8373473
That's the least of your problems.
>>8373491
Yes, she would shy away from mirrors. It's weird but cute how animals often have the same, odd array of phobias as humans.
>>
File: IMG_3859.jpg (102KB, 535x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3859.jpg
102KB, 535x496px
Any niche podcast recommendations? I listen to a ton already so looking for stuff I haven't heard of before (i.e. not from NPR, Gimlet Media, etc)
>>
>>8373476
Christ, are you ever gonna stop talking about men?

>>8373477
No one holds it against you, anon. Take pride in yourself.

>>8373488
Lesgen was around from the start, while naming it cis lesgen may have occurred once or twice, there was a serious attempt to split the general. Everyone criticised it as asking for trouble from the tranners. It went back to lesgen in a hot second. And then clg steadily became a thing after people had enough of the them. It used to be nothing to make a new thread because 5 days would scroll by without it hitting bump limit. Lgbt sees more traffic these days. Anyone from tinychat still here?

>>8373500
There's your problem - you think it a problem.
>>
>>8373500
Yeah. Most dogs I've known just barks at their reflection though.

My dad has a bunch of stories about his old dog, how it used to roam free and visit a sandwich stall once in a while to get a free sausage. He has a great story that it broke into the cinema while he and his friends were there, so the manager had to come lead it out.

My dogs have both been boringly well-behaved.
>>
>>8373510
>anon talks about dogs
>CHRIST ARE YOU DONE TALKING ABOUT MEN

Crazy SJW at its finest.
>>
>>8373519
They never said anything about dogs. Read that post:
>>8373476
>>
>>8373510
>And then clg steadily became a thing after people had enough of the them.
I actually still think it's stupid but can't be arsed to fight you about it anymore.
>>
>>8373535
There's a "inclusive" lesgen. Which I was hoping would alleviate things after tlg disappeared. It's always a battle to keep a place for cis lesbians on the internet.
>>
>>8373535
>can't be arsed to fight
Honestly this is the hero /clg/ needs.
>>
>>8373546
I'd share my laziness with y'all if I could, god knows I don't need as much as I've got.
>>
>>8373510
>once or twice
It happened alot more than that, but you wouldn't know that because you weren't the one creating them.
>>
>>8373546
You want to get rid of /clg/? There's already a thread for tranners and bishits and lesbians and the like. But tranners are never satisfied.
>>
>>8373510
>doesn't think her narcissism is a problem
Of course you don't. No one's arguing that you're not a narcissist, it's just small potatoes compared to your many other issues.
>>
>>8373562
OP... she meant she wants there to be less bickering.
>>
>>8373560
I did make lesgens back in the day. I didn't watch the threads as closely tho. Back to the good old days when everyone made threads when there needed to be one. Now its just me. I wish I had some other anons who would be willing to. I just follow three basic principles: don't attack anyone in the OP or recent news, do not mention anything besides uplifting lesbian stuff in the recent news, and have some aesthetic appeal (no animu like the tranners and males use).

>>8373569
Impossible.

>>8373568
No issues.
>>
>>8373587
>have some aesthetic appeal (no animu like the tranners and males use).
Yeah because we totally haven't had straight dudes coming in to comment appreciatively on some of the classless cheesecake shots you've used. But keep on blaming the animu.
>>
>>8373587
>No issues
Top kek
>>
>>8373509
I'm a fan of Welcome to Nightvale and Alice Isn't Dead. don't know if those count as niche
>>
>>8373601
Cheesecake? Yeah but I don't care about them. Lesbians have spoken appreciatively about the images and that's what I care about. Showing them positive images where women are happy together.

>>8373605
None. Nada. Maybe less virginity. But I've come this far.
>>
>>8373587
They'd make the threads if you weren't around. It happens all the time. It's your autism that makes you think it is all this work and that you have to do it because god forbid someone has different taste than you.
>>
>>8373614
and the one or two aggro white knights she's got orbiting her
>>
Why does everyone hate bisexual girls?
You guys are beginning to make me hate them too...
>>
>>8373612
>you're alive, post religious and a virgin
Congratulations, you've a typical 4chan anon. Total success.
>>
>>8373562
No, I'm saying I want to get rid of the arguing. It's boring and annoying and clogs the thread up while people who don't want to argue just begrudgingly wait for a change of topic.

>>8373609
Never heard of Alice, thanks! I'll check it out!
>>
>>8373623
The haters are always the loudest, especially on 4chan. Whenever I feel this place warping my view I leave for a few months.
>>
>>8373614
I've stopped making threads before. People complained. I stopped making threads before - a tranny made the new one. But hopefully you're right because I won't be making them soon.

>>8373620
You stop talking shit about kouhai you ugly little bitch

>>8373624
And proud

.>>8373623
In a sense they are the absolute worst. They have attraction to women - but they actively choose to not commit full gay. And then they have something called the "bicycle" and then they go on about sexuality being fluid but somehow they are experiencing erasure? They just don't do lesbians any favors.
>>
>>8373653
>You stop talking shit about kouhai you ugly little bitch
Third-world infants clutching at your apron-strings because your bullshit is closest to the trash behavior they're accustomed to are not kouhai.
>>
>>8373669
There you go again. Being a miserable cretin. Your favorite anime is shit. I hope your favorite ongoing manga gets cancelled.
>>
>>8373653
>uggo who can't even look good with filters and the right angles calling someone else ugly
>>
>>8373638
>for a few months
>months
>not hours

How?
>>
Have you people actually seen OP or are you just being 10-year-olds?
>>
>>8373688
I've never seen op. What does she look like?
>>
>>8373653
Just recently someone else made two threads and no one cared, they went as smooth as usual. Then you later created a thread and someone thought that it wasn't you and complained about it. You also get complaints about your OP posts on a regular basis.

The same thing will happen if other anons post. There will always be some complaints but the thread will move like it usually does because 95% of the thread is completely unrelated to whatever is in the OP.
>>
>>8373688
Why does it matter, her personality is shit. Whatever looks she might have is wasted.
>>
Someone told me that lesbian relationships are more violent than hetero relationships. Is that really true?
>>
>>8373682
More and more I'm finding that the boards I visit are full of the kind of people I used to come here to avoid, so this place is losing its temptation in general. Taking a long break isn't hard anymore. I always come crawling back though, to check up on particular posters or what news I've missed.
>>
>>8373719
But what if she's sexy?
Then it's like a hot, controlling nazi. You know you might hate what she believes in, but you still want to be the one she picks for enslavement..

>>8373724
No. Conservatives are bad at reading statistics.
>>
>>8373711
Which is what I'm hoping.

>>8373724
The survey showed that women are more abused than men when in relationships. Which is a no brainer. But the whole "lesbians are more abusive" comes from the statistic that showed lesbians were more abused than het women. It didn't say they were abused by women though. It was abuse over their life time, those lesbians were abused in hetero relationships before coming out as lesbian. With 40% of the abused being only abused by men from past relationships. So no. Men are just abusive all around.
>>
>>8373612
>Showing them positive images where women are happy together.
Aww OP being mindful of the mental health of our community, that's so wholesome, I love it. :') Seeing happy images makes a difference to me, thank you for being thoughtful and uplifting.
>>
>>8373737
>being that desperate
There are pretty girls with brains out there and a decent personality. I've met plenty of dumb bitches who only have looks going for them, never been interested in them.
>>
>>8373737
I think I read something that said that lesbian couples were happy and peaceful and that hetero couples sometimes were but bisluts got abused no matter who they were with.
>>
>>8373750
Bisexuals were more abused than any group, more prone to drug abuse, and more obese than any group.
>>
>>8373750
The problem with most of these studies on lesbians are they lack statistical rigor. The sample sizes are too small and there is no sampling to represent the general population. It doesn't help that they often will take anyone who calls themselves a lesbian even if their behavior indicates they're at least bi or possibly straight.

You can't have any accuracy that way.
>>
File: 1490045224199.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
1490045224199.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>tfw no ice cream sandwich

I could really use an ice cream sandwich.
>>
>>8373812
A want a snow cone.
>>
>>8373812
I'll give you my ice cream sandwich for some of your pucci.
>>
>>8373812
>>8373824
I want shaved ice with condensed milk and mango
>>
>>8373835
Fair trade. I'll take it.
>>
>>8373854
>losing virginity for an ice cream sandwich
If only it were this easy.
>>
>>8373444
Ivy isn't canon bisexual though. That's a recent thing and only with Harley.
Prior to that she was always depicted as straight
>>8373688
I've never seen her but I know others have
>>
>>8373908
>Ivy isn't canon bisexual though. That's a recent thing and only with Harley.

Is it? I don't have any old screencaps on me currently, but I feel like her orientation was always quite ambigous. Only recently she became a lot more in-your-face bi, with Harley and all.
Also, she's a Gothamite, she couldn't possibly be straight.
>>
I made a new thread sorry if that was sacreligious
>>8373987
>>8373987
>>8373987

>>8373977
Hardly +Ivy has only been around since Batman TAS, so early 90s? She and Harley are never paired with any other women.
My head canon is that Ivy is asexual except for Harley and Harley is just bi or something, but before Harley, ivy was usually shown with men and stuff
I don't have any old screenshots either though so idk
>>
>>8372706
>Took me years before I used catalogs and that was after generals took over everywhere and I decided why bother anymore.
Are you me?
>>
>>8373996
Don't apologize, ypu did good.
>>
>>8373688
/clg/s op is Asian, I haven't seen her though. Pretty sure she has an average build from what I gather, and slightly shorter, ie 5'5 or something.
I have seen the OP for the other lesgen though she is cute.
>>8373719
This is also a thing I find personality really goes into attractiveness.
>>8373996
Yay, someone finally did it! Moving over now then.
>>
>>8374079
Why is OP called Nazi?
>>
File: BtEIF2P.jpg (72KB, 576x436px) Image search: [Google]
BtEIF2P.jpg
72KB, 576x436px
>>8374127
because she's bigoted in all the right ways
>>
>>8374168
Just seems unusual for an Asian lesbian to be pro-genocide for the Aryans
>>
Should I make a new thread or is everyone cool with the bigen.
>>
>>8374192
She has a lot of self-hate.
>>
>>8374203
Make a new one. That thread already went to shit.
>>
>>8374242
God fucking damn it. Why would they make a lesbian thread - and then say they are bi? What?
>>
>>8374256
It was a troll.
>>
If anyone wants it. If you're already committed in the other thread you can let this one die

>>8374271
>>
>>8374256
They're not bi, some idiot pretended to be the OP (I sure wonder who did that)
>>
>>8374286
If you mean me - the usual OP - it wasn't me. Like I said I'm interested in someone taking over. But they didn't follow my advice and someone took the opportunity to troll.
>>
>>8374296
That's sad. It could have been great, I am sorry things got wonky. Maybe I will make the next one instead haha ;)
>>
>>8374318
Fuck off haha anon. Nobody wants threads made by you either.
>>
>>8374318
We are witnessing a power struggle.
>>
>>8374338
Ouch. My pride.
For the record I am taking your side OP. I still monitor all these. (And for the most part you will be happy to know I refrain from posting too)
>>8374346
Cease the drama it isn't a power struggle. It is pretty clear cut what is happening. Who makes the thread doesn't really matter as long as they are quality.
>>
>>8374354
That wasn't me. They were sharp tho. I didn't recognize you. I've held on to /clg/ during the tranny raids, during the /pol/ raids, during the "chill lesgen" attempts. And I keep holding on to keep a thread for afab women on this board.
>>
File: 1478629938672.jpg (34KB, 480x370px) Image search: [Google]
1478629938672.jpg
34KB, 480x370px
>>8374354
I wouldn't mind if threads were made by you haha. At least you are an actual lesbian and nice.
>>
>>8374368
Thanks, but I respect boundaries. I wouldn't make a clg thread unless I was asked. I mostly just read the stories you qts post and stuff like that.
>>
File: 1495494695555.jpg (2KB, 116x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495494695555.jpg
2KB, 116x125px
>>8374390
You should make the threads if usual OP doesn't make them.
>>
>>8374403
Seconding this. I mean why not, if the thread is about to die. It shouldn't matter who does it as long as they're sincere in doing it.
Thread posts: 545
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.