[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /mtfwalk/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1491722548017.jpg (169KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
1491722548017.jpg
169KB, 790x843px
Who here /mtfwalk/?
>>
>>8366668
beta walk.

i find it sexy, easy prey.
>>
>>8366668
I feel personally called out. Especially the slouch to hide conetits
>>
>>8366695
Cone tits are cute though
>>
>>8366695

Now now, Alice, there's nothing wrong with beautiful budding twinkhon cone tiddies.
>>
>>8366668
My highschool life in a nutshell... Wasn't on hrt, but describes me to a t. But at least I didn't out myself by looking at trans stuff on my phone.
>>
>>8366668

This is fucking crazy. Down to the slouching and the tight rope walk.

How could this be so accurate.
>>
File: makeitsgoaway.png (92KB, 328x188px) Image search: [Google]
makeitsgoaway.png
92KB, 328x188px
>>8366668
>>
Why is this so spot on?

>>8366668

Did you make this?
>>
Where do I find a gf who walks like that so I can club her on the head and drag her off to a cave to rape her?
>>
>tfw these images never describe me
Feels bad being falstrans
>>
Me except I'm more awkwardly stiff and upright and I don't look at anything except Snapchat in public
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 437x437px
>>8367034

>Did you make this

A while ago, yeah. Inspired by the virgin walk and not much has to be changed. It's just a, ya know, little inside joke meme for all the Alice's stuck between Month 2-16.

Carefully designed to reeally strike the nerves of people who repressed for a while and began transitioning 18-25. Feeds on your insecurities to make you think "people know" and you're in an awkward spot right now and everyone can see it. They can't cos the image is just a meme and just makes you scrutinise and second guess yourself.

Just making that clear because I want people who think it applies to them just to laugh and know it gets better later on despite how sappy that sounds. A lot of us can relate to this meme and we arent alone.
>>
>>8367068

You're pretty perceptive anon. It's impressive.

You're a smart cookie.
>>
>>8366668

>hair seems to overreact to the wind

Because you never get a haircut or use styling products, you daft robots.
>>
>>8367130

>tfw got my hair rebonded (chemically straightened) and it overreacts and looks like spikes waving in the wind

YOU DONT KNOW ME. REEEEEE.
>>
>>8367130
You know how fucking hard it is to ask for a feminine haircut when your stuck in boymode?
>>
How is this so accurate?
Does it apply to some people that aren't mtf as we'll?
>>
>>8367170

>Ask to keep a significant length of hair
>They'll ask why you want it that long
>You risk them cutting it short since "shorter hair looks good on a handsome man like you c:"
>If you tell them you're trans it risks them just sabotaging you with a shit haircut
>>
>>8367130
Just wear a hat, all the time, and never take it off
>>
File: adafa.jpg (47KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
adafa.jpg
47KB, 900x900px
>>8367199
And while they cut it all short they tell you what beautiful hair you have and that any woman would be blessed to have hair like this. Just fucking kill my already.
>>
>>8367165
>>8367170
>>8367210

desu I didn't realise it was the trans version until just now.

AND I SHALL KNOW YOU!
>>
>>8366668
I'm starting to realize that making /lgbt/ my default board on clover may have been a mistake
>>
>>8366668
>head craned forward
I realized this the other day, that my neck seems to be permanently leaning forward from my shoulders. I can pull my head back, but that just emphasizes my adam's apple, and I seem unable to actually pull my whole neck back. Any suggestions?

>walking is an awkward mixture of male and female traits, eg; hips swaying but no ass
>Long male strides but feet end up too close like balancing on a tightrope
Any help at all with these? How to walk like a woman?
>>
File: 1473845362504.png (576KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
1473845362504.png
576KB, 480x476px
>>8366673
>>
>>8367343
Same but with /pol/
>>
File: 1486764833248.jpg (36KB, 332x283px) Image search: [Google]
1486764833248.jpg
36KB, 332x283px
>People can see me use /lgbt/ on my phone and my hon folder
>>
>>8367355
weak/stiff muscles, look up forward head posture
>>
>>8366668
>Hair overreacts to wind.
Yeah got me there.
>Looking down all the time
Nope
>Head forward
Also no
>Headphones
Yeah but everyone does that.
>slouch to hide tits
Wear a jacket or a coat.
>Hands have half female hair and half male
What did he mean by this?
>increasingly pale skin
Maybe. I haven't noticed it. I'm not white.
>walking is an akward mix of male female
ok you got me there
>end up walking to one side or the other
It's not my fault I have large hips.

This isn't really a mtf thing op. It's a fucking loser thing.
>>
>>8368293

>When anon writes a post dissecting every individual criterion in the OP

This is as bad as when someone posts the "how to spot an egg" guide across 2 posts and people reply to all of it and conclude "n-nope not me!"

Lmao OP image is literally you, you transgendered twinkhon he-she.
>>
>>8368364
YAMETE!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.