[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idk I need to vent about this shit man fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 225x225px
>be me
>born in bad nigger neighborhood in boston
>dudes gettin stabbed and shot all the time
>live with both parents in one-story single-bathroom shack
>Younger brother born when I'm 5
>have to watch over him because parents work long hours
>we both go to the same shitty public school
>its only pre-k to 4th grade, but its attached to a 5-8 school
>kids at the 5-8 school constantly bring weapons and knives to school
>kids getting stabbed left and right
>Have to protect the only person I can call a friend
>few years later I get another brother.
>house is getting too cramped and my parents know this
>get new house
>get new small public school in Brookline
>school in super rich white town
>get to go there bc my mom works for the town
>realize is become the homosezkool
fuckshitgodwhatIdonow.mp4
>7th grade
>reeeeeeally shy and quiet but funny
>have a couple friends
>on good terms with everyone
>talent show coming up soon
>friends talking about wanting to do an act but don't know how
>they all turn to me and ask if i can do a comedy skit
>say 'sure' to get all the attention off me
>Rumor spreads about my act
>small hype builds regarding what skit im doing
>realize that I have to to this
>do it
>nearly have a stroke due to the attention on me
>however, the crowd laughs at every single joke
>after preformance, pas out backstage and have to be woken up when we take our bows at the end
>when walking out, constantly get stopped by people saying how good I was
>become the funny guy and do this again next year.
>high school
>do the stand up skits and get more unwanted exposure because more people want me to keep doing it
>never have anyone to talk about my gayness to
>mfw

help me please /lgbt/
>>
>>8364622
talk to your friends , people you trust and wont judge you, idk
>>
I don't get it, what's the issue? You're in high school. Most people stay closeted in HS, talk to people online about your gayness if you want, and just wait till after when all the guys from your class start coming out. It happens to everyone.
>>
>>8364667
This is the first time ive stumbled upon this part of 4chan and I had basically no outlet for my life
>>
>boston
>rich white school
Just tell your friends you're a fag, they'll be cool with it. Next time they're talking about hot girls or something, just mention it.
>>
>>8364622
Don't tell anyone, no one else feels the way you do. No comedians are gay and you have to keep doing comedy or we'll kill you.
>>
>>8364667

If everyone thinks that way, then no one comes out.
>>
>>8364622
>>born in bad nigger neighborhood in boston
>>dudes gettin stabbed and shot all the time
Nice one you forgot to mention the worst parts of Boston aren't even that bad. I lived in Roxbury for years it's not nice but people aren't getting killed everyday in Boston. There is like 20 murders a year in a city of 500000.
>>
>>8368198
I now live in West Roxbury
I used to live in Hyde Park
>>
>>8368689
Just come out dude.
>>
>>8368693
I'm terrified because 'Faggot' is that of a catchfrase there
>>
>>8368734
I'd bet they use faggot in the south park definition, not as a slur for gays.
Ask a close friend their views on say gay marriage. Are they open-minded or not? If so then come out to them first, maybe ask their advice on coming out further.
I'm confident that they will be cool with it unless they are real dicks, in which case you shouldn't be their friend.

Trust me, I went through high school.
>>
>>8365283
this
>>
>>8368752
They go like "what are you doing you fucking faggot?" when somebody eats a banana or does something gay

I don't rally know who I can trust and who's open-mided
>>
>>8368882
>I don't rally know who I can trust and who's open-mided
Girls tend to be more open-minded about this stuff. Also talk to your school counselor, they will gladly help you.
Are these people saying faggot making a joke or trying to be mean? If the latter, you shouldn't be friends with them.
>>
>>8368936
These are the kids that practically run the grade. They FEED off gossip and spread it like a wildfire. I'm still on ok terms with everyone still, but this junior guy came out and he constantly got shit and got destroyed. It's hard to come out when the only other person that has done this before me had his social life ruined.
>>
>>8368967
then come out and be someone that the younger gay kids at your school can look up to/feel like their life won't be completely ruined if they wanna come out?

i mean it's your life, and you don't have to come out in high school anyway, but you never know.. you could be the catalyst for change
>>
>>8368967
>this junior guy came out and he constantly got shit and got destroyed
And what exactly do you fear will happen to you? That people won't laugh at your jokes anymore? That your friends will abandon you? Do you have any friends that aren't homophobic?
>>
>>8368752
>falling for the south park meme

OP, they may be cool with it but they will never treat you "normal" and not the "other".
>>
>>8368967
That's that for "they use 'faggot' jokingly" theory.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.