[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so excited for her!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170530-174747.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170530-174747.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
I'm so excited for her!
>>
>>8364616
Why the fuck doesn't she at least shave. Like, it's not even just an issue of presentation, but it's as if she doesn't even feel any dysphoria from the beard.
>>
>>8364616
This feels like trolling.
Hons usually shave.
>>
>>8364628
Everyone feels dysphoria their own way.
>>
Beautiful ladybeard, gurly :)

xoxo
Aliceonknee <3 <3
>>
>>8364686
just like this person doesn't feel any dysphoria at all
>>
>>8364830
[citation needed]
>>
why do i belong to one of the cringiest subgroups in humanity
>>
File: 14800178215350[1].jpg (38KB, 605x807px) Image search: [Google]
14800178215350[1].jpg
38KB, 605x807px
>>8364628
shaving is a social costruct shitlord!
woman can have beards too
>>
>>8364857
muricans?
>>
>>8364863
mtfs but that works too
>>
>>8364696
>Aliceonknee <3 <3
ow my flared ribs
>>
>>8364628
It ought to at the very least shave and wear a hijab!

>>8364696
>>8364859
Yeah, if they're sikhs! Other women having runamok beards is cultural co-option!
>>
Kill "it" with fire
>>
>>8364616
Imagine if you were working the cash register at Mcdonalds and saw this walking up to you. I'd tell her to lose the fucking beard and order 6 fucking chicken nuggets instead.

Fuck that is awful
>>
>>8364629

It really doesn't matter either way. This is like giving yourself HIV just to troll other people--sure it's gonna get reactions from others, but the main effect is that your body will never be quite the same again.

The entity pictured in the OP is permanently ruined by obesity; that skinsack won't ever fully deflate. Xe can do anything xim wants to xirself and it won't matter; you can't look like anything but a trash bag, inflated or deflated, once you've eaten that much for that long. Gender is barely relevant next to such devastation. Only a sicko would ever be in a position to need this beast to have any particular set of genitals. Woman or man, the stench in the slimy crevice between the sagging fupa and the pelvis will be basically the same.
>>
File: giphy (4).gif (368KB, 460x318px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (4).gif
368KB, 460x318px
>>8366867
I think I found the nightmare hon in the OP image.
>>
This is proof that prison-trans is a real thing.
>>
>>8364628
You don't need to have dysphoria to be trans.
>>
>>8367274
Fuck off retard
>>
>>8367321
Fuck off gatekeeper.
>>
>>8367329
>>8367274
Fuck off fetishist.
>>
>>8370067
What's wrong with being a fetishist though? How is that an insult? Non-dysphoric trans people aren't fetishists though, I have no idea what makes you think so.
>>
File: hrt questions.png (13KB, 970x116px) Image search: [Google]
hrt questions.png
13KB, 970x116px
>>
>>8370533
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/3mgixm/hrt_questions/
https://www.reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/6e855v/guess_who_has_a_endo_appt_tomorrow_this_girl_does/
>>
>>8370516
>What's wrong with being a fetishist though?
>>>/t/umblr
Fetishists and transtrenders are literally why people will always see us as perverted men in dresses trying to get into the womans bathroom. You are not trans, you will never be trans. You have a fetish and you should leave it at that. People who transition for their fetish are absolutely retarded and kill themselves or detransition 100% of the time.
>>
>>8370586
So women don't have fetishes? Are they not real women for having any fetishes (like AGP for example which also occurs among cis women?)
>>
File: 1334549606531.jpg (24KB, 483x340px) Image search: [Google]
1334549606531.jpg
24KB, 483x340px
>>8364616
>Carth is an asshole for leading the Legions into battle against AGPs they said.

>Purest form of love they said.

Way to fight the stereotypes ya'll xD
>>
>>8370613
why do you hate the agps?
>>
>>8370586
>People who transition for their fetish are absolutely retarded and kill themselves
It's THEIR choice. Why do you want to kill innocent people?
>>
>>8370611
>So women don't have fetishes?
Women who change their entire life just to fit a fetish are just as bad desu.

>>8370615
>Why do you want to kill innocent people?
Reading comprehensin. I sad they kill THEMSELVES.

If you do not have gender dysphoria and you get on hormones you will get it.
>>
Girl wants to go one step at a time and slowly change her appearance to be more accommodating of her family. She wants to shave her beard after she thinks she passes. I can understand that
>>
>>8370625
Wanting people to commit suicides is basically the same thing as wanting to kill them.
What's wrong about accomplishing your fetishes? Doesn't that make people happy?
>>
>>8370586
>and kill themselves or detransition 100% of the time.
[citation needed]

j/k there's no citation because you're just a liar.
>>
>>8370632
>Wanting people to commit suicides
I dont want them to commit suicide. I want them to get off hormones and stop trying to change their fetish into a life style. I didnt even KIND of imply i wanted them to kill themselves. Im telling you what happens when retards who arent trans take hormones.

>>8370648
>[citation needed]
>I literally dont understand why mtf's and ftm's get gender dysphoria: the post
>i literally dont understand why cis people dont get gender dysphoria: the post
>>
>>8370672
Why do you want them to go off hormones? How the fuck does it affect you? Just let people do what they want. You are the obsessed retard here.
>>
>>8370677
>Why do you want them to go off hormones?
So they dont kill themselves.
> How the fuck does it affect you?
>hon fetishist doesnt even shave their face
>goes into womans bathroom
>creeps everyone out
>gets kicked out
>sues them for millions
>wins millions
>everyone thinks we are all like this
>everyone hates trannies
>HOW DOES THIS AFFECT YOU
>>
>>8370672
>there's no citation because you're just a liar.
Called it.
>>
>>8370687
Go get a cis person to take hormones and ask them how they feel after 2 weeks. Like are you being serious right now?
>>
>>8370693
>Like are you being serious right now?
No I knew from the start you were lying.
>>
>>8370695
>literally too scared to get a cis person to take hormones
>literally too dumb to google what happens if they do
>>
>>8370698
>literally lying to my face
>literally not even pretending to be able to back up his lies
>>
>>8370686
Let me rephrase it without biases
>a transgender woman who doesn't feel the need to conform to "hurr this is the way women should look like" goes to the appropriate bathroom for her
>creeps ignorant people off
>gets kicked out
>sues them because she was mistreated
>wins some money
>fox news talks bullshit about trannies just like they always do
Also most trans women DO shave their faces. I guess the one in OPs picture will still do it, she didn't even start her transition.
>>
>>8370702
https://lowtcenter.com/dallas/mckinney/the-mental-physical-sides-of-low-testosterone/

http://www.webmd.com/men/features/how-low-testosterone-affects-your-health

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4330791/
Jesus fucking christ you are stupid. Low T is one of the first things they look for in men with depression.
>>
>>8370708
>hurr this is the way women should look like"
So basically she looks like a man and creeps everyone out. Yeah fuck off fetishist its not the right bathroom if you dont have gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8370709
Can't find "and kill themselves or detransition 100% of the time" anywhere! Who would have thought you'd lie again?
>>
>>8370713
I cant tell if you are unironically retarded or just pretending to be at this point. If you dont understand how men having low T giving them insane depression is directly related to what happens when you give cis men hormones (AKA T BLOCKERS) then you should probably leave the internet forever desu senpai.
>>
>>8370714
I can't tell if you've confused the word "retarded" for evidence or if you're just trying to provoke me into responding in kind so I forgot you're just a liar who has zero evidence for his lies.
>>
>>8370717
>for evidence
You were already given evidence. At this point you are obviously just an extremely delusional fetishist and you're boring me so ta ta for now.
>>
>>8370723
>still no evidence
Ta ta liar.
>>
>>8370711
>you need to have dysphoria, depression and BPD (for bonus points) to be trutrans
kek
>>
File: dawkins.jpg (70KB, 460x992px) Image search: [Google]
dawkins.jpg
70KB, 460x992px
>>8370724
Literally you irl
>>
>>8370732
Good one troll, I thought you were leaving but I see that was another lie.

Have you ever said a single truth in your life?
>>
>>8370732
gottem
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.