[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attractive trans people dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (219KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 1080x720px
How does being transgender affect attractive peoples' chances with their preferred gender?

For instance, would an attractive, straight trans woman date the same quality of guy as a cis girl of the same level of attractiveness? Do they have to settle? Does being trans let them swing to higher quality than equivalent cis girls?

Does homosexuality and/or being ftm change things?
>>
In truth it's all a matter of how you play your cards. Don't let the morons on 4chan fool you about this: we're all dealt our hands, but you gotta play yours right to get the most of them.
Everyone's a winner and everyone a loser. Some people strike way the fuck above their physical appearance, and some people settle for way lower. You know, love isn't a game of picking the most objectively attractive partner for your own "physical attractiveness" level. The heart wants what the heart wants.
>>
>>8364203
Is this guy supposed to be "attractive"? He doesn't even pass.
>>
>>8364288
lol too real
>>
>>8364203
>pic unrelated
>>
>>8364203
if you are attractive enough, you will look great as an arm ornament. He may not even care that you still have a dick.

When I was a young good looking trap, I bought designer clothes at the 2nd hand stores on the upper east side, and also bartered work for current ones. I didn't have the money to buy them new myself. I modified the 2nd hand ones to make them my own designs because they often had to be resized to fit me. While I'm at it, I might as well alter hem lines, waists, necklines, etc to make them look unique and better on me. I was thin and a bit out of proportion for a female. In the clubs I could pretty much get nearly anybody who would dance with a girl to dance with me. It was a bit harder to get them to take me home with them. I was honest and upfront that I had a dick. Still I could get somebody, usually female, sometimes male, to go home with nearly every night. I had some gals that sought me out because I was nice. Gay guys in the closet were another group that sought me out.
>>
>>8364288
I'm a heterosexual male. I think the person in the photo is quite attractive and could easily pass as female. If I met her in a club, I'd definitely ask her to dance. But, to each their own.
>>
>>8364288
Looks like a cis female chinese, second generation, raised like a pampered princess by her parents that own a convenience store.

Ok now I was too specific but that's pretty much a girl I know and she's a huge ass bitch.
>>
>>8368461
I find altering clothes really helps with passing as well.
I used to suck at sewing but I've actually been getting really good at it the more I practice. It's a really useful skill to have and I think helps with passability. I've even been getting into sewing my own clothes more. But using cheap clothes is a good way to scavenge materials and usually they don't need a ton of modifications to look good.
>>
>>8369172
custom tailored clothes almost always look better. Mom insisted both me and my brother learn to sew and also learn proper etiquette. I asked to also learn female etiquette "for my future wife". That also helped me very well.
>>
File: 1454278163854.jpg (219KB, 1273x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1454278163854.jpg
219KB, 1273x1024px
>>8370642

>"for my future wife"

>she actually fell for that

But then I told myself something similar, so maybe I'm not in the position to criticize anyone's gullibility.
>>
>>8370659
Please caption that picture so the women are an hsts and an agp or a transbian and a psbi and the guy's a chaser or ftm or repressor.
>>
>>8370659
She told me she never suspected. I was after all lusting after pretty girls. I just never told her I also lusted after handsome guys. I think parents can be willfully blind. After a hair length argument with grandma, I was growing my hair out. It grew from shoulder to waist length when I was learning etiquette, and I finally got it to mid thigh length before leaving home. Mom did know that i looked very girly. Many people gendered be female on first meeting even if my hair was pulled back under a ball cap and hanging down my back so not visible from the front.
>>
>>8364203
>Do they have to settle?
For sex? No

For a LTR? Maybe

Women can reproduce, transwomen cannot. You might not think it's a big deal, but for a lot of guys it is. if things were the opposite we would have a lot less reproduction. Evolution drives this process.
>>
>>8370752
It is possible to get mistress type gigs. I managed that. I'm now out on "pension" for life. The really nice thing was he even paid for my full transition, thought that was peanuts compared to what he was otherwise spending on me.

Another option is second wife after he had the kids with the first. Many older rich gentlemen want a nice decorative arm ornament, but not want more kids.
>>
>>8370773
>I managed that.
How did it happen? What's it like?
>>
>>8370785
I was setup. A friend who knew I was trans, and knew he liked transgenders brought us together.
>>
>>8364288
I've watched this person on youtube and shes a real brainless superficial bitch.

I've yet to see another transperson act more convincingly like a woman
>>
I couldn't date a trans man because I want kids one day, and I think dating should be aimed at that.

I hope one day we are able to give "real" genitals to trans people so they can reproduce. Until then.
>>
>>8364203
what is this meme? an attractive tranny will still date below their attractiveness because they aren't a real woman. Most people, especially straight men, wouldn't date one
>>
>>8375831
That would be conventionally true in the most general sense. In reality, you have groups. One group may find both transgender and females attractive, but want children. Naturally they would be more likely to match with a female, but with this one you never definitely know. Another group considers a transgender partner out of the question. A third group would love a transgendered partner, as is the case with me, to the extend that they would prefer that over a biological female.
Reality is not black or white.
>>
>>8374000
>She's retarded thus she passes.
wew.
My sister must be clocked all the time then since she's finishing her doctorate in chemistry.
>>
>>8378179
chaser scum get out ree
>>
>>8378226
Acting like a dumb girly bitch obsessed with makeup and hair is pretty much the easiest way to have a "passing personality"
People often think super effeminate gay dudes are trans just for that reason.

And yeah women in sciences and engineering do actually take a lot of shit for going into that a lot of times.
>>
>>8364288
looks like an average corean woman without surgery + western makuep
>>
File: 1496297728952.png (4MB, 1273x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496297728952.png
4MB, 1273x1024px
>>8370694
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.