[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a bad idea for pseudobi AGPs to date men? I admittedly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1458879984593.gif (512KB, 551x466px) Image search: [Google]
1458879984593.gif
512KB, 551x466px
Is it a bad idea for pseudobi AGPs to date men? I admittedly am not really attracted to men, but I love how pretty and sexy they make me feel and fantasize about them having their way with me.
>>
>>8364021
It's sociopathic, I can't even flirt with them online because of how bad it feels.
>>
>>8364021
What do you mean not attracted?
Do you like their penises and sexual dominance?
Would you suck a man off without acting very feminine?
Basically, how do you feel about dicks?
>>
File: 1495867332595.jpg (169KB, 457x381px) Image search: [Google]
1495867332595.jpg
169KB, 457x381px
>>8364021
it's a bad idea to date anyone you know you aren't attracted to. Imagine the shock any guy is going to get when you tell them the truth.

you're just using them them for your satisfaction at this point.
>>
>>8364021
10 years ago
we would have just said "you're a bottom go live your life"

like seriously just GO, find a guy who will entertain your sissy fantasies
>>
>>8364381
>>8364529
Wait really? I hooked up with a guy for the first time recently, I didn't care for him at all but I just loved the attention and him constantly telling me how cute I am. It feels like worship and it's amazing

>>8364523
Not op, but I'm not particularly attracted to vag or dick, and performing fellatio is pretty boring on both. Dicks can be attractive if they're bit though.
>>
>>8364523
>What do you mean not attracted?
The male body just doesn't really turn me on.

>Do you like their penises and sexual dominance?
Indifferent to the former, yes to the latter.

>Would you suck a man off without acting very feminine?
I don't get it. Sucking off is sucking off, right?

>Basically, how do you feel about dicks?
They're okay. They look better on girls.
>>
>>8364565
>I didn't care for him at all but I just loved the attention and him constantly telling me how cute I am. It feels like worship and it's amazing
See, what's not to like?
>>
>>8364618
No, the problem is dealing with the consequences. Now I have am obsessed stalker who's been texting me everyday, and who I stupidly gave my address to. God knows how desperate hell get, he was literally begging me to stay the night.
>>
>>8364021
Reminder that you're not truepseudobi if you don't love him too.
>>
>>8364689
That does sound creepy. Though if I'm honest, I would like some (less obsessive) beta orbiters of my own.
>>
>>8364565
Honestly its not worth it. You're only going to be causing drama and issues for yourself later in life. If you're not attracted to him and it develops into something long term when the feelings you get from the attention fade you'll eventually feel stuck in the relationship which will end up making both you and the guy miserable. Its what happened to me and my ex. Honestly you'd be better with just hook ups till you get tired of the feeling you get from the attention.
>>
>>8365220
I know, I basically was feeling really self conscious so I hooked up with some tall shut in white guy (is getting flooding with black dick pics a regular part of Grindr?) Who would be considered "beneath my level" if I was so shallow. The whole time there I was just so worried and stressed about not being good enough, but now it's flipped and he literally couldn't stop saying how "beyond cute" I was. I totally regret the whole thing and I know he doesn't have any friends so I would hate if he killed himself (or me) over this whole thing. I think he knows I was lying about my name but was too afraid to ask out of fear of me leaving. This must be what it's like to hook up with someone from r9k. No wonder they don't have anyone.
>>
>>8364021
you'll never know till you try really
also I can tell you it varies with time and person
if you are fantasising about it then the right guy who canl treat you right will make you feel great
>>
>>8364021
That's what I do. I've never even attempted to date girls and I only tried to have sex with girls once.
To be honest the only way I can get off is anal so I wouldn't have any choice but to date men, otherwise I'd have to search out for the 1 in 100000000000000000000000th female that's willing to use a strapon lmao

I've had no issues dating guys. The relationships are really nice and I love bottoming and being little spoon.
>>
>>8365334
if its just a hook up why do you even care? if you dont feel comfortable with him just move on
>>
>>8365334
>Grindr
Honestly I met my ex on twitter so we actually got to know each other before we were an item. Honestly getting a stalker seems like a possible risk when using something from grinder. I'd advise that you make it clear to the faggot that you're no longer interested as gently as you can. If this drives him to kill himself honestly it would have happened regardless of what you did.
>>
>>8365334
Hey just remember his emotional health is really not your problem. You have yourself to look after and if you got so caught up in every random stranger who drifted in and out of your life you'd end up miserable. He is the one who needs to be working to improve his life and if you don't want to keep hanging out with him that's totally 100% ok.
>>
>>8365334
It's just a one night stand calm down. You're not obligated to worry about some random dudes life that you just hooked up with.

I think the thing with agp and getting with guys is you need to relax and realize that even though you're still boymode you can still act girly and guys are still attracted to you.
It's weird to explain to guys about what I'm into but when I told my bf about the agp stuff and that I was taking hormones he didn't seem to care even though he said he's not bi, though he's done stuff with girls
>>
Okay what the fuck is this "pesuobi" thing? I think I have AAP so I need to know what this shit means.
>>
>>8366014
"pseudobi*"
>>
>>8366014
Pretty much what OP described. Not actually attracted to men as a MtF or women as a FtM, but like the idea of being with one to feel more fem/masc, to validate your identity as a woman/man, or for fetishistic reasons.
>>
>>8364021
No, it's the best idea.
>>
>>8364021
It's unsustainable and you'll never have a truly fulfilling relationship unless you're an insane level of AGP. And you'll only find chasers that'll treat you nice in bed but will immediately toss you away when they're not horny or thirsty for companionship.

Just find another woman that'll top you and be dominant or at least switch. That's what I did and I couldn't be happier. Pretending to be attracted to men and getting off on being a stereotype isn't gonna make you anymore of a woman than you already are.
>>
>>8364381
>It's sociopathic,
???
>>
>>8368679
>And you'll only find chasers that'll treat you nice in bed but will immediately toss you away when they're not horny or thirsty for companionship.
Not really I'm a cis dude who is attracted to anyone who is feminine or androgynous so I wouldn't mind dating MtF and I doubt I could have sex with someone who I don't have feelings for.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>8364550
Nah, ten years ago people were a lot more rigid so men didn't allow themselves to indulge in sissy fetishes unless they discovered themselves to be seriously gay.

I'm like OP. Never found men really attractive. Still don't ever in daily life. Also hate men's personality. Women on the other hand I love in all kinds of ways, in daily life as well as in sexy fantasies. So I'm clearly straight. (There's still a split chance I'm closeted bi but I doubt it.) In recent years I got more and more faggotish. Sissy fetish, wanting to be dommed, wanting to suck cock, and eventually also wanting to fuck a cute boy-pussy with all my force like there's no tomorrow. It's all a big mess of fetishes induced by over-sexualization.

Haven't hooked up with a guy yet but getting kinda close.
>>
>>8364021
give it a shot. you only live once
>>
why the fuck did op make this thread and get answers like that
>>8364381
>>8364529
>>8364700
>>8368679

and when i make same sort of thread (https://boards.4chan.org/lgbt/thread/8369815) all i got was enabler bs
>>
>>8372733
I guess different people caught the threads or they got a different impression off of the OP? I tried to enable you both though. Now answer >>8369914
>>
>>8372733
>>8364700 just told her to love him more.
>>
>>8364021
Honestly I think even serious relationships are okay as long as you're honest with your partner, my opinion is that if you want something and the other person is fine with it then it's fine - of course most people are gonna find it a dealbraker, but there are men who accept it or plain don't care

t. lesbian in a serious relationship with a straight dude

When just having sex I'm pretty sure it's fine, lots of cis people experiment with genders they're not attracted to when questioning their sexuality and it's considered fine
Hell lesbians sometimes sleep with men to try it and I've never seen anyone perceive is negatively if it's just a hookup
I personally wouldn't really care if a girl is straight or gay with a casual hookup as long as she was willing

Best to find guys who feel about sex the same way you do (ie. care mostly about their own experience of sex itself) and be clear about this, you avoid all the drama this way

The risk of hurting the guy and causing drama is real but there's no reason to deny yourself gratification after you minimize it
>>
saving agp thread!
>>
AGP thread >>8384843
>>
>>8364021
no, psbis routinely end up in happy, healthy, stable relationships with men
the state you describe generally seems to be an intermediate state of meta-attraction development, and meta-attraction eventually turns into trulove or something sufficiently advanced as to be hard to distinguish
>>
>>8385098
moar about meta-attraction evolving
>>
>>8385105
http://annierichards.com/mysexuality.htm
here's a very good description of how meta-attraction evolves, how it can and does end in stable heterosexual relationships, and how the confusion phase of many trans women can last for years but still eventually evolves to a stable heterosexual (usually -- need more data on trans women who long-term identify as bisexual) identity
>>
>>8364021
Just gonna quickly say, you're most likely not "AGP", you simply like PUSSY, that is all
>>
>>8385115
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.