[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good weight to start HRT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6028.jpg (62KB, 411x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6028.jpg
62KB, 411x750px
Over the past few months, I've been losing weight to prep for hrt. Atm I'm 5'9 MtF and 227 lbs. originally I was planning on starting once I hit 180, but now I'm thinking that might not be enough.

Thoughts?
>>
>>8362587

Dat BMI......get to a healthy weight range firs regardless of transition around 155-160lbs would put you in a good place, but mones can encourage weight gain so be aware that you may gain it back without extra effort on the diet/exercise front.

Source: Four year BSc
>>
>>8362642
I originally wanted to start mones sometime late July. Do you think I would be able to hit 160 by then?
>>
>>8362587
Lose weight
it's best to start out skinny and then, if you want, thicc back up ON HORMONES

So basically, start losing fat ASAP. If the hormones arrive, it's fine to start taking them now, though.
>>
>>8362587
Just do it. I somewhere between 190 and 200 at 5'6 and the doctors didn't give a shit. I just had to promise that I would try to lose some weight. The fat hides the manbones pretty well if you ask me. Plus you'll get some real tiddy and not the conetits that most people have on here. If you really want to lose weight I can recommend only drinking water and not eating anything. You'll lose about 2lbs every day but you will also feel dizzy and tired all the time. There will be a point when you can't take it anymore and you just want to eat something so bad that you'd kill for it. If you manage to not give in you've made it past the hardest part.
>>
>>8362742
Yeah I've heard that losing it all before hand is the way to go. I've steadily been losing since November when I used to be 278 but its just been frustrating I guess.

>>8362756
Does being a bit chubs when starting really stop the conetits? I've thought about just water fasting like that and keeping some candy around to get over sugar sickness.

Either wat I want to start at rhe end og July bc I go to Uni in August, I just need to figure out how much more I need to lose.
>>
>>8362763
Ok ok, weight loss secrets from someone that started at 210 and is now 170 in 6 months and has large B cups. Just eat 1k to 1.5k calories a day, if you have a lot of muscle keep it carby, if not, keep it full of lean protein. Either way do a ton of cardio. Keeps new muscle away and is good for pure calorie burn. 5-6 days a week, an hour+ a day. This'll drop you 1-2 pounds a week until you don't want to lose anymore. Also it's still healthy.
>>
>up 2kg despite eating little and exercising
FUCK SCALES
>>
Is it ok to start HRT at 115 pounds? Are skinny people especially vulnerable to cone tits and other things?
>>
>>8362756
Starvation diets are shit. 300-500 calorie deficit and workout 1 hour 5days a week: Run, walk, or bike.
>>
It`s okay to fingering in 12?
>>
To the people saying lose weighs first, depending on this guys age isn't it more important to start hormones asap to prevent further masculinization?
>>
>>8366656
>work out regularly and put in actual effort
>lose a little weight
or
>stay in bed all day and play vidya
>lose a lot weight

Why would anyone go for the meme workout route?
>>
>>8362674
no
>>
Just start HRT there's no point losing weight first. It'll just be a little harder to lose it on estrogen but you have to work hard to have the body you want anyway.
>>
>>8366214
I started at 120 lbs. Hips went from 35" to 39", boobs are between A and B after a year. Don't really know the question so I'm just random numbers lol
>>
>>8362742
It's better to start hormones immediately no matter what. You can lose weight and gain weight so it goes to feminine places after starting hormones
>>
>>8366214
Oh but I do have cone tits. Don't really see what's the problem??? Like what's wrong with them?
>>
>>8362587
If you're serious about weight loss, you're at a fine weight right now.
I was 270~ when I started a year ago, and I'm 155 now. Eat nothing but chicken, run till your lungs hurt, and avoid carbs. Its easy, desu
>>
>>8369353
I'm fine with cone tits as long as they're not really really badly shaped, which I'm worried might happen to me since I'm so skinny
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.