[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roommate Trust - Camera

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1446427262604.jpg (49KB, 640x552px) Image search: [Google]
1446427262604.jpg
49KB, 640x552px
Posting this here now because not sure where else will get decent replies (pic not related):

I found my roommates phone with the camera pointed out hidden in my room after a shower. We've been roommates and best friends for 7 years.

Immediately confronted him about it and thought someone put him up to it. He owned up and said he hoped I'd find it and it was intended as a "call for help" to force him to talk to me about him questioning his sexuality.

Claims it wasn't even recording. If that was the case, what a dumb way to do it.

He's been straight his whole life and said one of his gay friends made a move on him. Made him question everything for the last 4 months and his head has been in a tailspin.

Needed someone to talk to, and that person was me. Claims no interest in me.... Just needed a catalyst to make him talk about it with me and not chicken out at the last second.

I can't maybe help feel violated. Advice?
>>
> He owned up and said he hoped I'd find it and it was intended as a "call for help" to force him to talk to me about him questioning his sexuality.

Doesn't sound right
>>
File: 1494198321511.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494198321511.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>He's been straight his whole life

I really doubt that. Some people go to extreme lengths to deny what they feel and they're very good at hiding it from best friends and family. One of my friends is a typical jock frat boy, dated women then out of nowhere confesses he's very, very gay. I never saw it coming, I thought I was being set up for some candid camera prank.

I'd address the violation of trust privacy. Sure this is a tought time for him but...seriously? He put it there because he needed an impetus to tell you? He just wanted to see you jerk that gherk.

And maybe you two can come out of this stronger friends? Maybe some sexy tiems?
>>
>>8360714

Agreed. Did mention that he tried telling his mother. She was stunned but said "fine with it" at the time. Then "outed" him to all of his siblings and family members. She went back on her promise not to tell anyone, has since then not been supportive... and none of the siblings have talked to him. Had no idea.

Still, idk. Truly does seem like he has nobody to talk to.
>>
>I just wanted to talk to you and I thought being a pervert and violating your privacy by committing a felony was the only way to do it.

riiight

you should move out before he gets desperate for a late night chat and you wake up with your dick in his mouth.
>>
>>8360749
Do you think he would ever hurt you? How do you feel about this after letting some time pass.
>>
>>8360957

No I don't think that but I didn't get to talk much more. The only development was in addition to needing someone to talk to he said he had a (dream) about me last night. Doesn't excuse the camera but used it as rationale saying that that's the reason it was there. Only one time ever, today. Said never did it before which I somewhat believe given that it was his actual cell phone, not a hidden camera or something

Said things have been messed up since he had his "experience" with his other friend.
>>
>>8360985
Why didn't you check if the camera was recording if you had access to it anyway, or had him unlock it to show camera/gallery right away when confronting him?
>>
>>8360861
>you should move out before he gets desperate for a late night chat and you wake up with your dick in his mouth
That would be horrible timing though
>>
>>8361142
you can set up phones with live-feed cameras.
he could have been watching/recording on a computer.
>>
>>8360985
So I guess let's talk about what you can do.

Would you forgive him and be able to move on/not be creeped out and just say he might have been a been aroused at the thought and stay friends, or find your own place? 7 years is a long long time though.
>>
>>8361165
I know, but there will still be an app (most likely) visible on the phone streaming, eg ipcam or droidcam etc.
>>
>>8361183

Tough to say. A long time, and good friendship. At the same time, kind of makes this sting more.
>>
Bump to see what happened
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.