[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pup Play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: CeFZEDyUIAAZZqi.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CeFZEDyUIAAZZqi.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
Anyone here a pup? I've been thinking of joining NYC-PAH.
>>
>>8360241
This is /lgbt/, not /bdsm/

fuck off
>>
>>8360241
That's disgusting and I try to be nice even to furries.
>>
>>8360248
This is prominent facet of the gay BDSM scene. You ever hear of, y'know, anything that happens at Folsom or the Eagle?
>>
>>8360263
>This is prominent facet of the gay BDSM scene
So is AIDS.
>>
>>8360298
Yeah, and this board is nothing but it. So I guess puppy play fits right in :)
>>
>>8360241
why, just whyyy don't associate yourself with being gay when you're a fucking furry!!!!
>>
>>8360333
>Your sexual preference changes because you like to dress up in animal costumes

Why is this board filled with mental cases? I mean, a fucking grade schooler has better logical functioning than you. That's just sad.
>>
>>8360333
Furry and puppy play are two different things yo. One has roots in the BDSM scene in the 80s, the other's from the internet.
>>
I think pup-play is cute.

If I had a bf, I'd love to try it sometime. Although, in all honesty, I think I'd be overcome by affection upon seeing him in the gear and promptly proceed to take the gear off of him and cuddle with him.

>implying I'll ever have a bf

Yeah fucking right.
>>
ITT: upset judgy gays sad they won't get to do this

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/young-gays-are-sniffing-out-the-pup-life-979
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>8360241
I identify as an attack helicopter. Where's those in the leather community that identify as an attack helicopter?
>>
>>8360494
That's degrading and uncomfortable to wear such things over your face but since leather guys like snuff films I guess one leads to the other.
>>
>>8363457
>degrading and uncomfortable
For some guys that's the whole point
>>
>>8363452
>thinking people actually identify as a dog and it's not just d/s
>>
I know several guys in the pup community and I find that it just consumes them. Soon they're bringing the mask everywhere, making barking and growling noises and not venturing out of the group.
>>
>>8363458
yeah, we know. Gays pretend to be a repressed minority then go around seeking degradation and humiliation and tell us that's 'normal'. It's not.
>>
>>8363687
>i don't like thing therefore it's bad
>>
>>8363452
google aeromorph

also this though
>>8363619
>>
>>8360460
You don't need the masks for a pup to be a pup. :)
>>
>>8363687
>Trannies pretend to be a repressed minority then go around seeking chemical castration and then physical castration and tell us that's 'normal'. It's not.

Yes, that's right. I caleled your gender dysphoria meme a fetish. Enjoy your castration fetish.
>>
>>8363934
'caleled' - you're hooked on ebonics cuz it don't work.
'castration fetish' is the category you sweep every year at the GayVN awards since it's easy to cut off pretend balls.
>>
File: 1494539629401.jpg (250KB, 1205x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1494539629401.jpg
250KB, 1205x1596px
>>8363970
>NUH! U!

You know we used to give AAs to pedophiles to atrophy their balls so they wouldn't ditty children anymore. And you, in all your infinite wisdom, take them willingly...

Because you have a castration fetish. You enjoy the thought of your dick being turned inside out to become a nice little pleasure hole for your man.
>>
>>8364005
You didn't have to come out and support NAMBLA as fiercely as you have but here you are making all kinds of excuses for adult males who play with boys who want to castrate them or whatever it is you believe in for the moment. It's sure to change when billary speaks in public next.
>>
>>8364030
If it were me, every pedo would be forced to take titty skittles. They're better off as women or toys than as anything that can seriously hurt a child. ;)

And I bet you'd get off to the thought so hard, little AGP dick snip kinkster. I bet your little dick clit aches at the thought of the surgeon's knife doing good work to contribute another worthless slut to this Earth.
>>
>>8363452
>attack helicopter

It exists, but its technically furry so i cannot post it.
>>
>pup thread turns into trans arguments
>/lgbt/
>>
>>8360241
You people are fucking cringe worthy freaks.

You don't represent Homosexuals.
>>
File: moonface.jpg (117KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
moonface.jpg
117KB, 500x501px
>>8363687
>straight people don't have fetishes
Treasure your innocence.
>>
>>8360263
Still disgusting, this is not a fetish board. Fucking degenerate.
>>
>>8369173
Just stay on topic and eventually the haters will get tired of trying to bother you.

I can't decide if I'm a doggy or a kitty but I've felt a rather persistent desire for a collar
>>
File: let's plot a course.png (933KB, 1366x716px) Image search: [Google]
let's plot a course.png
933KB, 1366x716px
>>8360460
honestly this
>>
File: asdf.png (1KB, 264x31px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
1KB, 264x31px
>>8369225
Did he ever claim to represent all homosexuals? It's just a fetish, chill.
>>
>people ITT kink-shaming
There's nothing wrong with throwing on a little leather and acting like a dog. It's a little ironic this is coming from people who engage in objectively more disgusting (but still perfectly natural and acceptable) acts such as anal sex.
>>
>>8370539
But everyone here is a straight virgin?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.