[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a serious question about being MTF. So basically in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I have a serious question about being MTF.
So basically in my every day life I want to be a woman from the moment I wake up until I go to sleep, while masturbating or having sex, but I have notice that immediately after ejaculating I for a short time don't want to be a woman anymore, for about 5-30 minutes.

When I was younger I would be disgusted by myself before I accepted it was who I am, but I haven't seen anyone talk about this before and I was curious if anyone else has had this issue.

At all other times I have a severe dislike of being a man, and wanting to be a woman, (And it's not cross dressing, because honestly I would rather have female genitals and dress like a male, then dress like a woman and have male genitals) Also I don't necessarily enjoy being a male during those times immediately after ejaculation, but I don't have a desire to be a woman and will actively stop any feminine tasks I was doing.

I am about 2 months from starting HRT, and I want to make sure I know everything I can before I start. Thanks for your replies.
>>
>>8359780
This seems to be common, but I've never had this. I wouldn't go from being a girl inside to being a boy, just because I ejaculated, just inexplicably. That doesn't make any sense to me, but it's apparently a common experience, so you're probably fine.
>>
>>8359780
You're AGP. It's fine.
>>
>>8359780
I'm the same way
>>
>>8359780
What is it that you dislike about being a man?

What do you like about being a woman?

What are the feminine things you stop after ejaculation?
>>
>>8359780
you orgasm which releases happy chemicals, so a temporary relief in dysphoria/discomfort afterwards sounds plausible
>>
>>8359836

What I don't like about being a male.
I don't like having a penis, I hate my body and how it looks, it doesn't matter how fit or unfit I am. I don't like communicating with men as men like to communicate (I.E. my male friends and I never talk about sex in more than a joking manner while I have seen other males legitimately try and talk about sex and I always shy away from it because they want to talk about penetration and other things that I am not interested in doing.)
I don't like body hair so I shave it off, legs arms, beard, everything.
I feel like I should have a vagina and breasts. Meaning that if I ignore any input I have from clothing or my surroundings I move as if I expect my chest to be larger and there being nothing between my legs.

What I like about being a woman.
I like talking about feminine things, and also making myself look 'pretty' (Hard to to not being on hormones, but I got the ok from a therapist to go on them, I just need to stop living with my parents before I can because Jesus)
I feel like I should have a female body, there is more of an explanation of this above.
I have never felt like a male, even when growing up I felt like a girl, and I would try and get my sister to dress me like a girl etc.
I feel like I have a female brain, and a male body, so I want to look cute and be girly, even though society tells me not to.

Feminine things I stop doing after ejaculation
Mostly wearing feminine things, but I also stop acting as feminine.

>>8359923
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! It has been a really hard time for me, because I have been actively trying to disprove myself having the issue because I think that is the best way to approach being trans, and that was the last thing I didn't understand. I really do appreciate it, more than I can put into words.

>>8359810
I wouldn't say my identity changes, but I am more capable of controlling the dysphoria for a short time, the comment I replied to above yours I think hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>8359923
tfw I feel even more feminine after I cum
>>
>>8360220
I relate to everything you said there exactly, if you are a freak of nature atleast your not the only one.
>>
What your describing is not being a woman, its being feminine. You can be feminine and take hormones to get a softer body and whatever and still be a man. Sounds like you have a fetish so after you cum you're disinterested in sex, and sex is what drives your desire to be a woman.
>>
>>8360485
I don't think so. I think it's what the second person I replied to said, I don't see how if I feel like I should have female genitals I just want to be feminine, that is confusing to me.

Also not a fetish because I feel like this in every day life constantly.
>>
>>8362232
He's bullshitting you. You are just used to that post-sex feeling as a man. Post-coitus is one of those gender-neutral things. After cumming I just want cuddles. Cis people don't feel 'manly' literally all day, waiting in line at the store.
>>
>>8359780
I FEEL THIS
>>
>>8359821
what does AGP mean?
>>
>>8360220
OP i literately feel you would you recommend talking to a therapist before deciding all this?
>>
>>8367408
I actually have, and I have written 2 pages of all the data I have supporting and against the idea I might be trans based on my reactions and the data I have gathered for over 10 years when I first thought this might have something might be wrong with me because I realized that it may not be normal to fell like I did for so long. Based off of what I wrote she said that I said basically verbatim what others she had who had gender dysphoria said. She is also one of the best gender therapists in my area, and has over 10 years over experience and numerous rewards.

She said it was normal for people with GD to feel that way, but didn't know exactly why it happened, so I wanted to see if someone else could give me an answer.

>>8363813
Yeah, and sometimes adults think about what it would be like to be the opposite sex. The difference between somebody with gender dysphoria and a typical person is that although they may think about it, but they don't feel so bad in their current body that they think about it almost every day for multiple hours sometimes, and they also don't try and feminize themselves (or make themselves more man if ftm) and would probably recoil at the thought of wearing clothes of the opposite gender or something like that. They would never consider becoming the opposite gender really.

In other words, I wasn't saying that people "Feel manly" or "Feel feminine" all the time when they have the correct genital configuration with their brain, but during those times a trans person doesn't feel good or right, they feel disphoria when they should have euphoria in regards to their sex.
>>
>>8369228
The 2 page document was a summary of everything I have felt, and continue to feel btw, I should have made that more clear.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.