[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaybot Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 310.jpg (12KB, 233x251px) Image search: [Google]
310.jpg
12KB, 233x251px
>tfw no bf

Does anyone feel like they'll never have a bf because they're "unworthy" of one? I feel like this. I look at my own life, and I see failure. I still live with my parents; my position at work is lowly and menial, when compared to all my other co-workers; I have no real social life, and hardly any friends; I'm not attractive.

And then I see those people around me, and especially those who are either/or my age or gay, and I see they have lives like something out of a sitcom. They've always got something going on: they have so many friends and a vibrant social life; they have well-paying, secure jobs that have impressive position titles; they just radiate this aura of confidence and happiness and contentment, and it overpowers me and makes my self-esteem tumble.

Why would anyone want to go out with me, then?
>>
>>8359645
>gaybot
>he hasn't swallowed the trap pill yet.

subpar robot, probably a wanna be normie.
>>
File: pepe's final bow.png (67KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
pepe's final bow.png
67KB, 285x276px
>>8359645
are you me?
>>
File: iLove.jpg (722KB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
iLove.jpg
722KB, 800x583px
>>8359704
Want to tell me about it, Anon? I'll tell you about what hurts me, too, in exchange.
>>
>>8359814
what's to tell?
I still live with my parents
I don't really have any skills
Not good looking or confident
Suffer from asperger's, depression, social anxiety, whatever else is the fuck wrong with me
All the (few) people I knew from school all have much better stuff going on
I'm basically a shut in with nothing better to do than pointlessly browse and shitpost here into the wee small hours and then wake up in the afternoon
>>
>>8359645
If you feel like a fucking failure, you are a fucking failure. If you want a bf so fucking bad start with changing the way you think about yourself.

If you think that's too hard, just act like you're 'worthy' of a bf. Move out. Work harder at your job. Meet new people, whether it be through a hobby or just random people on the bus. Start dressing well.

Changing yourself starts with changing how people see you, which in return starts with how you act and see yourself.

Stop drowning yourself in a river of self-loathing tears.
>>
>>8360310
You really do sound like me. Everything you said applies to me too. I was basically a shut-in just 3 months ago, anyways, and it may be that I'll return to that state in most likelihood, since my job is a temp. position and there is no solid guarantee that I'll get brought on-board permanently.

I lately feel worse because I found out someone on work is another gay. And I think he's really handsome and attractive, but then I realized how out of my league he was, in all respects. Not just appearance and body-wise, but in everything else. He has so many friends, he's in a position I dream of getting one day, and he's simply living the life I wish I could have had.

I'm pretty sure he knows I like him, since apparently everyone in the office can tell - but I'm so beneath his notice that it's nothing to him.

And then I think of all the people I've known in my life, and how they're all doing better than me. Even my ex- who had a criminal record and a history of abuse and mental illness has realized his dreams - but I can't. I'm still stuck.
>>
hey op I bet you're not ugly tho, ill talk to you on snapchat or kik if you want to
>>
>tfw starting to try and turn my life around and work on projects to pursue my life goals
ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
>>
>>8359645
Yes but I'm probably just gonna sell drugs on tor. I don't want to be a wagecuck
>>
>>8362348
>TOR

What is this, 2006?
>>
I think of myself more as gaycel or gayTOW.

Now that I've had 15+ years of bad relationships under my belt, I just don't think it's worth it anymore. Also, I find most other gay people/culture to be extremely embarrassing and single-minded.
>>
File: 1477270230689.png (111KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1477270230689.png
111KB, 500x380px
>>8359645
I don't know for me it feels like I'm too damaged to be good for anyone. Like if the shit I've been through made a hole in my chest and I could no longer have what I need to be a good partner.

Feels like if I ever really end up liking someone the best thing I could do was to get them away from me and close to someone better.

I always wanted to have a partner for life as well it was my biggest dream once I was old enough to have one. But it seems like life had other plans for me.
>>
>>8359645
'll never have a anyone because Im mentally defective and incapable of being close with people, having a relationship or any intimacy
(not autistic or ase)
>>
>>8367100
Then why are you in this thread, if you're not saddened at being alone and bf-less?
>>
>>8359666
no thanks satan, traps are gross
you gotta be a bot or nada

>>8360444
>my ex
at least you got that far
I'm 26 this year and I'm still a khv
>>
File: 1391854730860.gif (186KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
1391854730860.gif
186KB, 345x345px
>>8360444
>I'm pretty sure he knows I like him, since apparently everyone in the office can tell - but I'm so beneath his notice that it's nothing to him.

Well, that must suck.
I'm similar in terms of being a shut-in, but I'm also good at forcing myself through situations, especially with people.
Have you tried using a dating app or something similar?

Small story - I never actually imagined myself dating someone 'cause of my shyness, but at some point I just said "fuck it" and actually tried using a dating app. I wasn't really interested in sex as I knew that wouldn't help me in the long run, so I tried just messaging a few people here and there.
Well, let's say it wasn't quite working out well, so I kinda gave up on it, but on occasion I'd get (sex-hungry) messages from random people still. Ignored them and moved on.
But yeah, at some point I encountered someone more serious. He's really down to earth and actually enjoyed long and deep text conversations. I was a little surprised to find a guy like him on a dating app though, not only is he very sympathetic and kind, but incredibely handsome.
We've met a couple times and things have been great so far. The only downside to this is that he's a very busy person because of his job.
>>
I know that feel OP

>still live with parents despite having a full time job because rent's too high for me to live alone and all my friends have roommates or are married
>no car because retarded
>girlfriend cheated on me twice years ago and still think people will throw me away once they get bored of me
>once I came out as gay everyone showers me with "omg so brave" and "we r supportive allies we luv u" but I forgot why I went back in the closet in the first place - NOBODY IS GAY

I'm trying to work on improving my quality of life, might get another job. I think if I got a stupid car I'd meet more people
>>
File: 147779898.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
147779898.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>>8359645
>tfw gay and ugly
NO HOPE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.