[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - girls 2 men general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 43

File: 04-soldier-saluting-fsl.jpg (191KB, 544x408px) Image search: [Google]
04-soldier-saluting-fsl.jpg
191KB, 544x408px
Military service edition
Have any of you guys served in the military? Or are you plan to?

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
File: tumblr_lq1t7eARcV1qkmmkt.jpg (70KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lq1t7eARcV1qkmmkt.jpg
70KB, 500x663px
How does it feel knowing you're appropriating the struggles of transwomen by claiming to have dysphoria?
>>
>>8359523
This threads ruined now you have to make anothe r one OP
>>
>>8359470
I wanted to join the military but for some reason they don't want a narcoleptic guy serving.
>>
>>8359551
>mtfs are subject to drafting
>ftms aren't but can sign up to be if they want
>>
>>8359523
How does it feel knowing you're an insufferable shit?
>>
>>8359565
MtF don't mind that because they like the idea of dying in the war instead of having to deal with trans stuff.

>>8359551
I have some friends still in the military and druggies and retards are a big detriment to the force, you can't really trust someone with both a gun and your life if he's a tard. (No offense to you just saying why they ditch everyone that's a druggie) and the remaining that are the pranksters they try to put in line with what most would consider torture.
>>
>>8359470
Hey my manly men. I'm MtF and I have a very good FtM friend. He looks really good, his voice is great and he is generally 100% guy to me. He just kind of has a big butt still, because he is too lazy to work out properly. Anyways.

Now here's the problem. He is the biggest whiny bitch you could imagine. He apparently has an allergy against everything. He is vegetarian, not because he doesn't like the taste of meat or because of thum animals, but because his guts apparently can't process it without him getting sick. He also always says you are not supposed to work out "through the pain", because it would rip his muscle. My understanding was that that was the point of workout. Ripping the muscle and rebuilding it stronger. But he is talking about a clear clut rip, like that would ever happen from one workout. He also has diagnosed depression, which I can't fault him for, because his family and trans stuff. But the thing I'm thinking is that most of his issues are purely psychological. For example he claims to be ace now, because he doesn't have the courage to ask people out.

I really love him and want to help him, but I can only refer to my own "male experiencs". As in that you have to learn how to talk to people. Boys are not born confident, they try until they pull it off.

So my question is, what is an angle that I could try to help him on? I want him to build up courage and overcome depression, but it seems like he doesn't have the will to do it. Is there a secret to encouraging learned females? Or do I just have to sit and watch him be miserable. Sure I don't want to annoy him with my shit, but it's such a shame that he doesn't use his god genetics for better. Do I have to be more empathic? Compliments? Any advice?
>>
>>8359470
Cant serve even if I was cis because I have a history of self harm and hospitalization for it. The military in my country is very strict, if you have had any prior mental problems you are disqualified.

Where is my mtf gf? Is she right here, looking at my post?
>>
>>8359565
It's bullshit, but basically you are your birth sex for the purposes of the draft.
Disabled dudes that would never be able to serve also have to sign up, it's all kind of stupid.
>>
>>8359612
After I legally changed my gender I was required to sign up if I wanted financial aid in college since in the systems I was male. They wouldn't give me any aid otherwise.
>>
>>8359579
I know, I was being sarcastic. I was very upset though, but I understood. I've always wanted to be a medic.
>>
>>8359612
>but basically you are your birth sex for the purposes of the draft.
Incorrect, FTMs are not legally required to sign up EVEN IF they have changed their legal sex to male, BUT THEY MAY DO unlike cis women. MTFs always are.
>>
>>8359628
You can still be a medic, though it requires as much responsibility if not even more than being a soldier so you will need to stop getting wasted. No one wants that simpsons doctor doing a heart surgery on them lel.
>>
>>8359622
That was on your college. The government's official policy is that FtMs don't have to sign up.
>>8359639
I said birth sex, not legal sex.
>>
>>8359647
>>8359622
*cough*
>>
>>8359655
State government, actually. Financial aid is processed through the state.
>>
>>8359647
we have to legally sign up if we need any govt benefits including help with college
>>
>>8359667
Oh okay, I was wrong. I have a feeling your state didn't make any policy in regards to transgender people though. It's probably as simple as if you're male in their system, you have to sign up.
>>
>>8359655
>I said birth sex, not legal sex.
My post was incomplete >>8359647

Trans people are NOT treated as their birth sex. MTFs are treated as male and FTMs have their own special deal where they aren't drafted by default but can sign up to be if they want unlike cis women.

>>8359658
>>8359622
Either anon is lying or mistaken or the financial aid ignores and actual legal requirement and tells FTMs to sign up even though they don't have to. Maybe they forget trans people exist and wouldn't tell MTFs to even though it is a legal requirement for them.
>>
>>8359582
Asking people out is one of the hardest parts about being a dude imo. The phrase fake it till you make it is 100% true when it comes to confidence. He just has to start putting himself out there. I don't know how you could help him really. Maybe he could practice approaching you or something but I don't know if it would be very effective. He has to be willing to just do it or he'll never get anywhere.
>>
>>8359670
Maybe your college/state has its own policies separate from what's in the law or maybe it just forgot trans people exist and would overlook MTFs illegally not signing up too.
>>
>>8359700
>The phrase fake it till you make it is 100% true when it comes to confidence
I've actually nonironically made compliments about his looks before. not kidding, I actually kind of wanted him to be mine when we first met, but we grew out of that. That should help right?

He has hinted a bunch of times of trying out self defense. Like kick boxing or something.
I could totally do that with him, I would love to try it too for my own confidence and stuff.

You think that's good? At the same time I get to help him work out too right?
>>
>>8359729
Yeah that sounds like a really good idea actually. Do that.
>>
>>8359729
You sound like the childhood friend that the MC ends up not marrying but it's the one he should have made into his wife.

Maybe it's just my weeb side talking.
>>
>>8359779
Thanks mate
I was actually worried, I might trigger one or two people. Or they would tell me I'm the bitch. But I try to be a good person. I was just genuinely worried about him and kind of on wits end.
>>
>>8359700
>Asking people out is one of the hardest parts about being a dude imo.
What are the other hard parts and what are the parts that are easier?
>>
>>8359650
I don't get wasted. They denied me because I'm narcoleptic. I have great medication for it, but understandably they still can't recruit me.
>>
>>8359829
the hardest part is my dick

sorry couldn't help it

no joking tho, I'm the MtF. And in generally people treat you worse as a guy. They tend to try to compete and overcome you at any point aswell. Upside is people doubt your knowledge less often
>>
File: Stalingrad 1943.jpg (88KB, 1100x715px) Image search: [Google]
Stalingrad 1943.jpg
88KB, 1100x715px
>>8359700
>Asking people out is one of the hardest parts about being a dude imo.
Actually the hardest part about being a dude is dying young, and dying in terrible pain, in some far away battlefield, for reasons you do not really understand.
>>
>>8359852
>And in generally people treat you worse as a guy.
What kinds of ways?
>>
>>8359859
Boo hoo
>>
>>8359838
Shit I'm fucking retarded. I thought it was something else but it seems from wikipedia you can lead a normal life with exception when you have some kind of stressing situation which can cause paralysis so I guess the army thing is a big no no.
>>
>>8359870
Less nice and soapboxxy. That can be both a good and bad thing. Good if you hate drama and pretentiousness and bad if you are a big sissy

Also they are more likely to get angry for you for no reason, because alcohol
>>
>>8359604
That depends on how big your gfs shoulders are
>>
>>8359881
>and bad if you are a big sissy
More detail?
>>
>>8359903
Well if you can't handle cold harsh truths you obviously want everything to be sugar coated for you.
>>
>>8359523
Cara is back? Holy shit
>>
>>8359876
What did you think it was?
>>
>>8359915
But like actual examples of that treatment?
>>
>>8359974
>Guy is scared of spiders
you're a fkn pussy
>girl is scared of spider
don't worry daddy is gonna take care of it for you

I don't see why there is any reason for it to be like this
>>
>>8359999
oh shit nigger look at those digits
>>
>>8360005
cool, first for me

guess confirmed for truth
>>
>>8359959
Oh I thought it mental related shit like the kind of stuff you need a psychiatrist to give you heavy shit to stay non murderous.
>>
File: screenshot_2014-11-26-19-46-45.png (930KB, 1080x706px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_2014-11-26-19-46-45.png
930KB, 1080x706px
O i'm laffin
>>
>>8360062
Now I'm too old to be recruited. And I can't afford medical school. It's a damn shame.
>>
>>8359604
How would they know? I've been in mental hospitals and such but all those records are long since destroyed.
They only stick around for 12 months. At worst if it's a government record then it's around for 6 years.
>>
>>8359604
>Where is my mtf gf? Is she right here, looking at my post?

You want a MtF gf?
That shouldn't be hard anon, just treat her well and have patience with all the tranny bullshit.
It's like a girl but with a billion traumas and self esteem issues.
>>
How common is it with transmen to want to present as a qt bear rather than a teenage swagfag twink or overcompensating gymrat?
>>
>>8360574
Not common at all.
I honestly think your pic is perfect for a man but most FtM tend to disagree with me. I have had discussions with some about both dressing and hair styling where I defended your pic style over the hispterfag one but every time they said I was "boring" and that was a "boring average joe style".

That alone made me butthurt because every rebuttal of them the argument became closer and closer to tumblr and my autism can't handle that.
>>
>>8360574
Hard to be a bear when I have trouble putting on and keeping weight on me. I'm by no means one of those superbro swagfags you're talking about though.
>>
File: 45.jpg (19KB, 429x365px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
19KB, 429x365px
>how should i be styling my eyebrows?

i heard not to make them arched, & currently i just pluck the middle hairs & keep them somewhat orderly - aka getting rid of stray hairs to make them appear neater. i know to keep them significantly bushy aswell, but is there any shape in particular i should be trying to mimic & recreate?
>>
>>8360737
Don't. Let them grow wild and free.
>>
>>8360737

You don't touch them anon.
Stop touching them. You're a dude. Don't touch them.
>>
>>8360737
I'm a cis gay guy and I occasionally trim mine and I pluck my unibrow.
I have extremely bushy brows though. I don't shape them into anything. Hope that helps you.
>>
>>8360737
>h-how should i style my eyebrows
men don't do that you fucking dumbass
>>
>>8360849
i dont want a unibrow tho desu
>>
>>8360869
im talking about squaring them off you chimp
>>
>>8360887
pluck the unibrow, don't be the weirdo from high school with the unibrow lol
Nobody will care if you pluck that fucker.
>>
>>8360737
What you're doing sounds fine if you want the neat thing, but it also depends on what your natural brow shape is. Some cisguys have shitty brows that could use some neatening.
Basically you don't want them thin or arched since those are distinctly feminine traits.
Just don't make them too neat, leave a bit of stray hairs. Too neat + naturally thick = that shitty Instagram brow trend, which will make you clockable to anyone.
>>
>>8360887
You won't grow a unibrow ever unless you're a sandnigger or takes 5x more T than you should and that means you gonna die anyways.
>>
>>8360893
yeah i already do, i was just wondering if there was anything else in particular i should be doing for them
>>
>>8360900
No, if you're genetically predisposed to having long-body hair and long eyebrows trim them back, otherwise just do very minor stuff with it.
>>
>>8360898
i was on a certain medication that fucked up my t levels so theyre just crazy high for a pre-t transguy - it naturally grows in pretty fast & thick so it does get unruly if it dont keep up on it. i try to pluck them atleast every 3 days or so.
>>
>>8360903
thanks famalam, i'll do that
>>
>>8360898
>what are genes
Retard
>>
>>8360950
99% of ethnicties (or phenotypes, if you want to be fancy about it) don't have the capacity for unibrow.
>>
>>8360986
Wat. Tons of white guys in my school had unibrows and were made fun of because they also were too ashamed to pluck the stupid thing.
>>
>>8361008
I've literally never seen a white guy with a unibrow. Only ones I've seen with a unibrow, and that was online btw, were Indians and Arabs.
>>
>>8361015
Dutch and italians have unibrows pretty commonly.
>>
>>8361015
>I've literally never seen a white guy with a unibrow.
And I grew up in a country that's 99% white, btw. If unibrow was common among white people I think I'd see it.
>>
>>8361030
I grew up in a small town in Canada, school had about 800 people, only I think 2-3 were non-white. There was like easily 10-20 people with unibrows.
I'm a cis guy, had a unibrow, I'm from Belgium, born in Netherlands. I've met other dutch people with unibrows as well.

So yeah, fixing your eyebrows isn't a huge deal, lots of guys do it. Don't shape them to drag queen levels, just make them look normal.
>>
>>8361046
>I grew up in a small town in Canada, school had about 800 people, only I think 2-3 were non-white. There was like easily 10-20 people with unibrows.
I'm going to go ahead and say that was inbreeding. I even grew up in southeastern Europe where most people have darker hair and I've literally never seen anyone with unibrow or heard of anyone that had unibrow. And with mostly black/dark brown hair you'd notice very quickly.

>I'm from Belgium, born in Netherlands. I've met other dutch people with unibrows as well.

I've been to Antwerp and Ghent and I honestly didn't notice anyone with a unibrow, even among the Muslims/Indians/whatever there. I guess because Dutch people have really light hair it'd be harder to spot? I don't know, I still didn't see a single one.
>>
>>8361015
>if I've never seen it, it doesn't exist
>>
>>8361064
In a country with literally no foreigners/immigrants where I've grown up? I've met thousands, tens of thousands of white people I mean how big of a sample size do you need?
>>
White guy with a unibrow here. We definitely exist. It isn't like one solid brow like you might be thinking, it's two that are connected by a dozen or so stray hairs in the middle.
>>
>>8361015
my cismale ex used to have a unibrow actually n he was white as mayo
>>
>>8361106
>>8361086
>>8361046
>>8361008
>tfw glorious superior Slavic genes have perfectly shaped eyebrows and no unibrow
>tfw degenerate weak Anglo-Germanic genes all have unibrows and other deficiencies

Feels good man.
>>
>>8361062
Did you ever think it's cause guys just pluck it? lol
Like I never let it grow, my mom taught me about plucking and epilating when I was really little and I've legit never had a unibrow at least in public, but privately yes I do have one, or did. Plucked my brows enough that it doesn't grow anymore.
>>
File: yu.jpg (19KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
yu.jpg
19KB, 320x427px
>tfw no strong FtM to protect me and carry me and make me feel safe and secure and girly in his arms
>>
>>8359523
transwomen don't even have dysphoria
they're transition is a solely sexual endeavor
>>
>>8361191
That's the best kind of transition
>>
File: hmm.jpg (39KB, 430x322px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
39KB, 430x322px
Can anyone help me figure out a new skincare routine? I'm priming myself for when I start T in a few months & start getting even more acne then currently.

I recently got a small Lush haul about two weeks back - always was a fan of their bath bombs, but came to the sudden realization that they also sold (mostly) all natural products - namely I bought one of their face masks, & a facial cleanser. Cup O' Coffee & Dark Angels, respectively.

Honest to god I can't tell if they're working or not - the actual process of applying both & going about a routine is always soothing ofcourse, but I haven't really noticed a difference in Dark Angels affecting my acne at all. Same goes for my prescription Clindamycin Phosphate topical gel - I feel as though it's stopped working, & I have a few flareups that just won't go away, despite me being diligent about application in the morning, afternoon, & night. I even went so far as to have to to apply some Neosporin to one spot because it ended up getting infected due to me picking at it - I've been trying to kick the habit & seeing my skin improve due to routines helps it - but because of the lack of the latter occurring, I've been relapsing quite a bit.

I guess what I'm trying to get out of this post is to ask - Lush Products - Y/N? Should I ask for a new prescription topical cream? Recommendations for someone that has oily skin, prone to acne, & has boxcar scars?

I really want to buy their Ocean Salt scrub, Mask of Magnaminity + Grease Lightning, but I'm skeptical as to whether I should drop another good $80+ on an order, only for it to flop like the last ones. I really want to like Lush, not only for their bath bombs ofcourse, but I do love the scents & feel of their face masks & cleansers + the application process & routine of it all - but if they don't end up working in the end, what's the point?

No roast for rambling but I would seriously appreciate if any other transguys have gone thru the hell that is trying to banish acne.
>>
>>8361163
tl;dr
just use normal soap and deal with it
>>
>>8361215
>>8361211
whoops quoted wrong post
>>
>>8361211
Buy a microneedle roller. You won't need anything else.
>>
File: questionable.jpg (39KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
questionable.jpg
39KB, 530x298px
>>8361219
My skin looks like shit if I use normal soap.
>>
>>8361223
Yeah, I've heavily considered it; I'm just slightly worried I'll fuck up using it & end up screwing myself over even more. I'm also currently looking into laser + microneedling from professionals, so there's that, too. I'm mainly just worried about daily routines at this point.
>>
>>8361230
It's a waste of money at professionals. I've done my own chemical peels and microneedling for years. It's cheap and effective. I used to go to a derm for peels and it's such a waste.
I think at worst I've accidentally left peels on too long but it didn't scar or anything, just takes longer recovery times.

If you want the best of the best buy a microneedle pen, but otherwise just get the rollers. I use the cheap rollers on amazon and they've lasted me like a couple years now.
>>
>>8361225
you're using the wrong type of soap then, just use stuff with natural ingredients

puberty is going to do what it's going to do, but it'll chill out after a while
>>
>>8359425
I'm okay with manly faces..on men.
It's why I consider FtMs dudes and can't just go through with just rawdogging the shit out of them.
But when I'm in that any cunt is a good cunt kind of mindset and we're hanging out.
You become my personal bitch.
I would probably consider you a convenient tight wet hole to fuck.
It's just the face and masculinity prevents this from just happening.
Doggy style, reverse cowgirl(no offense...not really) and the dark are always an option.
>>
>>8361243
Please leave.
>>
Are FtMs usually top, or bottom, or is it 50:50, and uh, I guess this is a rather uncouth way of saying it but where do FtM bottoms 'take it'?
>>
>>8361284
How could FtMs possibly top when they lack the very basic tool for that?

FtMs are natural bottoms, clearly.
>>
>>8361284
I'm straight, so top. But with gay ftms there's a lot of variation, just like cis guys.
>>
>>8361291
strapons
>>
>>8361291
Plastic dicks, is what I imagined
>>8361300
Hrmm, I guess you've got a point.
>>
>>8361284
I'm a switch, I like being in both roles
>>
>>8361311
Oh yea, forgot switch was a role.
Neat.
>>
>>8361268
There are only two ways you can make me leave.
You can make me or you can bend over like a good fucktoy and give me that tight hole.
I promise, the next hour of fairly brutal pounding from this big fat daddy dick will be over before you know it.
>>
>>8360574
I want to be one so bad I'm just not sure it's possible.
>>
>>8359712
Friendo, on the FAFSA there's a box to check where, if you indicate you're male, you also have to indicate that you've signed up for the selective service and put in the ID number on your selective service ID card.
>>
File: IM_HAPPY.gif (13KB, 530x329px) Image search: [Google]
IM_HAPPY.gif
13KB, 530x329px
>>8361346
But anon, no one ever wanted you to leave. You can stay here as long as you want. In fact, you have no choice! All it takes is a little chloroform, and before you know it, you wake up to cold light glaring in your eyes and metal cuffs around your wrists. A tube from an aperture in the ceiling positions itself in between your lips and down your throat as you struggle and moan, but to no avail. You become painfully aware of the suction tube around your cock, its smaller counterparts wedged firmly on your nipples, and a large hose embedded in your ass. The oral and anal hoses begin to pump a thick, sweet, milky mixture into both ends of your body, as you swell up bit by bit. Your squealing only makes you look more like a pig. The robotic chair you're attached to shifts and creaks to accomodate your widening asscheeks, and a different, creamier substance is being harvested from your cock (now hidden by an ocean of rolls of lard) and big, womanly, jiggling, tits.

You go from prize pig to milking cow to beached whale in a matter of hours. As you lie in your surroundings, a helpless blob with layers of milk, cum, sweat, and tears drying on his skin, you realize something: you are no "daddy."

You exist solely as my cumdump now. A test subject for the greater plan.

And so will the rest of humankind.
>>
>>8361471
Meh.
>>
File: smug anime boy.jpg (34KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime boy.jpg
34KB, 500x382px
>be pre-t, going on t in the next few months
>regrowing hair back to ear length as or rn

should i get an undercut again or stay away from them until i get on t? i don't want to look like a butch lesbian, obviously, but i really loved the duel texture of having my sides & back shaved + the added fluffiness of the top. it's either going back to my undercut or growing it out until it reaches my ears. could i get some advice on what would be the better choice for the upcoming months, terms of rate of passing?
>>
> want to be a guy
> don't want to take T because it will make me too manly
Why can't science just make me a cute femboy?
>>
>>8361766
you could always go on low does t to see how it makes you feel.
>>
>>8361766
Start with a low dose, it will give you changes slowly, and being a boy also means that you will eventually be a man. So either you deal with it or not.
>>
>>8361772
>>8361787
But I just want to be a cute femboy forever.
>>
>>8361243
Would you take me out to dinner, too?
>>
>>8361821
>>>/dumblr/
>>
>>8361821
How big are your boobs? If you're bigger than A cup you're not a femboy and you need to stop reading yaoi
>>
>tfw no cute pre-t ftm gf
>>
>>8361821
Too bad my dude, we all grow old and die someday.
>>
Transgirl here, I want to ask: how much porn do you watch after T? How often do you masturbate a week? I masturbated obsessively before I suppressed my testosterone, and I'm not sure if that was due to dysphoric coping + an outlet for my experience of csa or if that was just testosterone doing what it normally does.
>>
>>8362208
Pre T I didn't watch porn and masturbated a couple times a week. Now I jerk off to porn daily, sometimes more than once. T seems your sex drive through the roof.
>>
>>8362259
Interesting, although I'm still not sure if it was purely the effects of T for me. My levels were relatively low, yet I masturbated two to five times a day. Now I usually masturbate anywhere between one and five times in a two week period.
>>
>>8361243
Look at this edgelord.
Does your mom know you're on an 18+ site?

>>8361070
>no foreigners/immigrants
Are you aware that "white" encompasses a lot?
>>
File: 1495076979669.jpg (40KB, 330x391px) Image search: [Google]
1495076979669.jpg
40KB, 330x391px
>>8361243
>I'm okay with manly faces..on men.
It's why I consider FtMs dudes and can't just go through with just rawdogging the shit out of them.
But when I'm in that any cunt is a good cunt kind of mindset and we're hanging out.
You become my personal bitch.
I would probably consider you a convenient tight wet hole to fuck.
It's just the face and masculinity prevents this from just happening.
Doggy style, reverse cowgirl(no offense...not really) and the dark are always an option.
>>
>>8362513
Why are there so many creepy ass rapist-straights on here?
>>
File: 1489678928290.jpg (787KB, 2452x2839px) Image search: [Google]
1489678928290.jpg
787KB, 2452x2839px
>>8362549
they're betafags irl and need somewhere to release their pent up indignation
>>
>>8362208
Porn doesn't do it for me, wires got crossed when I was a kid and now I mostly masturbate to UFC. Since starting T I do masturbate more than I used to but since my vag is so dry I focus mainly on the ol' dickclit.
>>
>>8360511
I also have trauma and self esteem issues, so two people with the same issues dating could end up good (supporting each other) or bad (lashing out at each other due to stress). I am willing to try though.
>>
>>8361740
All cissy boys do undercut now. Get a 'do.
>>
>>8361243
>no offense...not really
That's hilarious. Did you just say that unironically?
>>
>>8362549
hey. we can be creepy rapist-straights too.
>>
>>8362513
>it thinks ftms get wet
>>
>>8362549
You sound like a triggered lesbian.
Learn to handle shitposting like a big boy.
>>
>>8363704
sometimes testosterone makes you a desert, sometimes it makes you a swamp man
>>
File: skdjdhfg.png (360KB, 375x497px) Image search: [Google]
skdjdhfg.png
360KB, 375x497px
>>8363746
>>
>>8363824
now i know we all get attached to our first wispy facial hairs but nobody is going to take you seriously as a man unless you tidy that shit up
>>
I think I've outgrown this board, I'm kind of sick of everyone on here. See ya kiddos, maybe I'll drop in once in a while to say hi, maybe I won't.
>>
File: 1484140632749.jpg (7KB, 363x362px) Image search: [Google]
1484140632749.jpg
7KB, 363x362px
>>8364111
I was going to joke that no one leaves but them trips tho
>>
>>8360906
Please tell me the medicine senpai
>>
Man life would be sooo fucking easy if I weren't trans. And I don't mean a cis guy just a cis girl. I'd be average height, goodish looks etc. I wouldn't have crippling dysphoria, I could have friends/gf7one night stands and a pretty cosy life desu.
>>
How can you make someone understand why you feel dysphoric when someone finds your (pre-t) body attractive (especially if it's a straight guy)?
My therapist keeps asking that and it's hard to fucking explain how bad it feels.
>>
>>8364578
cause it makes you hyper-aware of how others perceive you as female/feminine, which also reminds you of your garbage body which you dislike for its female sexual characteristics
>>
>>8364544
I know anon, we can just choose this kind of stuff and I'm sure on both sides (MtF and FtM) everyone wuld choose to be cis if they could.

This trans stuff is a giant pile of shit and I hate it. My hate towards being a tranny is bigger than my dysphoria but I guess I may be the exception in this thread. I get legit angry here at myself and my brain.
>>
>>8364111
A lot of people leave once they get further in their transition and don't really need resources or a community. No shame, man. Have fun out there.
>>
>>8364623
I don't know. I think most everyone would choose to be a cis person of their identified gender, but I wouldn't want to be a cis girl if even I could.
>>
>>8364615
Yeah but I can't explain it to the extent I feel it.. Like what I described above is above all else the worse feeling; I'd rather have people absolutely disgusted and think I'm a monster, than see me as female especially an attractive female. I can't explain *why* though.
>>
>>8364419
no trust me u dont want it lol. i was on it for bipolar ii when i was 12 & it ended up really fucking me up - i still deal with alot of the lasting issues but hey, what can u do. it was risperdoine, by the way.
>>
>>8364806
My psych actually prescribed me risperidone a few weeks ago and it gives me kind of weird dreams so I haven't taken it much.. Tell me more about your experiences please? Does it really increase testosterone?
>>
>>8365513
>pre-t
it's shit & can cripple in you in numerous ways. it's an old school antipsychotic that is outdated & was one of the first few antipsychotics to be put on the market. imho there are much better, safer options out there. ive just heard too many horror stories about being on in not only short-term, but long-term especially - i was on it for a good five years due to an abusive psychiatrist that threatened to sue my family if we stopped going to her ... it was a really weird time in my life & honestely i dont remember much from that time period because it was so fucked up lol. anyway, yeah, i honest to god would get off it asap & ask about other meds - depending on whether you're suffering for adhd, mild autism, or bipolar, there are alot of much better, safer drugs out there like i said before - risperdoine is just too old & risky of a drug to be on long term due to its weird ass side effects.

i dont think it increased my t, actually. it did something weird with my prolactin that ended up making me miss my period for a year. theyre still very out of order & happen on & off. but i guess thats a good thing since im a transguy anyway lol. the less the happier i am. also, it made me very hairy, & before i knew i was trans (take into consideration i was on this med from 12-15 or so, so i didnt know jackshit abt what being lgbt meant) it freaked me out.

>tl;dr it's just a really weird, bad, unpredictable drug that does wayyyyyy more harm than good

im also not just talking about myself when i say this. there have been clinical studies done that prove it can cause tardive dyskinesia with long term use. i actually began to develop it myself before i just refused to keep seeing the psychiatrist i was going to + took myself off of medication because i was so afraid of everything it was doing to me.
>>
>>8365605
oops idk why i put "pre-t" at the top of that message lol ... fucking dyslexia
>>
>>8359925
That's Fiona, not Cara.
>>
>>8365513
also ....

>"On 11 April 2012, Johnson & Johnson and its subsidiary Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc. were fined $1.2 billion by Judge Timothy Davis Fox of the Sixth Division of the Sixth Judicial Circuit of the U.S. state of Arkansas.[49] The jury found the companies had downplayed multiple risks associated with risperidone (Risperdal). The verdict was later reversed by the Arkansas State Supreme court.[50]

In August 2012, Johnson & Johnson agreed to pay $181 million to 36 U.S. states in order to settle claims that it had promoted risperidone and paliperidone for off-label uses including for dementia, anger management, and anxiety.[51]

In November 2013 J&J was fined $2.2 billion for illegally marketing risperone for use in people with dementia.[52]

J&J has faced numerous civil lawsuits on behalf of children who were prescribed risperidone who grew breasts (a condition called gynecomastia); as of July 2016 there were about 1,500 cases in Pennsylvania state court in Philadelphia, and there had been a February 2015 verdict against J&J with $2.5 million awarded to a man from Alabama, a $1.75M verdict against J&J that November, and in 2016 a $70 million verdict against J&J.[53]

In 2015 Steven Brill posted a 15-part investigative journalism piece on J&J in Huffington Post, called "America's most admired lawbreaker", which was focused on J&J's marketing of risperidone.[54][55]"

the company that markets risperdoine got sued because of how fucked this med is
>>
>>8365625
After reading more about it, yeah it's not shit that I want to be on. It increases prolactin which only decreases test, plus all those other side effects... Damn, I just wish I could find a drug, any drug, that increased t. Even if it was for fucking liver cancer or something. T isn't an option yet because of my parents, and I'd get roids but I'm scared of the DEA.
>>
>>8359523
Why are you so obsessed with shitposting in our generals? Why don't you go and cause drama in /mtfg/? You'll get more attention there.
>>
>>8365692
just wait until you're able to get on t, or start working out more + putting more effort into passing if you aren't already. im in the same position where i really, really want to get onto t, but im in the waiting game at a kinda ... weird course of action in this one gender clinic. i'll probably end up going to an informed consent clinic because they're trying to keep me from getting onto hrt for quite some time. it's very aggravating.

>tfw the personal hell that comes with being trans
>>
>>8365692
Unprotected sex with a man is a way to temporarily boost test and releases feelgood hormones that are apprently better then the best mood elevators on the market.

It's even more effective if the sex if a bit on the aggressive and rapey side and the man in question had a larger then normal dick.

I just so happen to like rapey aggressive sex and have an abnormally large dick.
>>
>>8365741
I'm straight and like women, what's your fetish with trans guys? Don't forget a lot of the (real) trans guys end up getting dicks, and look completely like men. >>>tumblr or >>>/clg/
>>
>>8365741
>abnormally large dick

prove it
>>
>>8363721
>triggered

No, just curiosity. Like, why even be on this board? /soc/ is right there.
>>
File: 1494548608520.jpg (3MB, 2520x3564px) Image search: [Google]
1494548608520.jpg
3MB, 2520x3564px
>>8359925
Yes, I'm back. Fiona just follows me wherever I go.
>>
File: tumblr_lydsaoZvow1qkmmkt.jpg (141KB, 412x598px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lydsaoZvow1qkmmkt.jpg
141KB, 412x598px
>>8365955
I love how you constantly gossip about me yet you're too much of a coward to respond to me when I actually try to talk to you.

Either way, the publicity is flattering. Keep it up!

>>8365693
Mind your god damn business.
>>
File: 1496100760011.jpg (495KB, 2048x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1496100760011.jpg
495KB, 2048x1151px
>>8366026
Obviously I'm not going to be able to respond to every single one of your requests to talk to me.
>>
>>8364127

>no one leaves

everyone left anon
>>
>>8360574
>that shit
>qt
Male-leaning androgyny is the only true patrician choice, nothing can compete with it in terms of aesthetics.
>>
>>8360583
But it is objectively boring. Not everything you disagree with is "tumblr", then if you're fine with looking plain that's your thing. Some people prefer more eccentric looking styles, especially when they get to be more confident with themselves and want to stand out because they finally can afford to.
>>
Trannies GTFO of my platoon. Nobody wants a man with a pussy to outperform all of us in PT and then fuck all the other male soldiers in the barracks.
>>
File: tumblr_oao4y912Bm1rj5agxo1_400.png (144KB, 288x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oao4y912Bm1rj5agxo1_400.png
144KB, 288x600px
>>8366316
But Sir, that's all I ever wanted.
>>
>>8366396
For real though, I want to see some FTM's in the infantry. Females suck in combat jobs but it'd be nice to see FTM's really showing feminists that even not being born a man, transitioning to become one, you can do the same shit as the rest of us. Join the brotherhood.
>>
>>8366535
Wish I could. I tried.
>>
>>8366535
Get the US to approve testosterone implants and then allow trans men on T into service and we will
>>
you do realize dont ask dont tell is repelled. they dont care about sexuality any more as long as you can shoot and run.
>>
>>8366768
Doesn't do much for trans folks
>>
>>8366773
It actually does. Trans folk can serve in the US Armed Forces.
>>
>>8366830
can't enlist though, they consider it a medical problem

they just can't kick you out anymore
>>
>>8365513
>>8365605
>>8365625
Cismale AGP here, I was on risperidone as a teenager during the 90s/earlys 2000s. Glad I got off it, I was such a screwed up sperg basketcase as a teenager i'm not sure if it made me better or worse. I was morbidly obese during my teen years, these days i'm much fitter, just a bit overweight. It appears that I dodged the gyno bullet too. My manboobs keep shrinking. Being AGP I'd be ok with boobies, just not while living as a man though.

>>8365692
Its a shame y'all are so gatekept when you desperately want to be dudes. I was such a beta faggot as a teenager I probably would of been cool with transition if it had been a thing in the 90s(for teen AGPs anyways). Instead I got T and masc socialization(which I failed horribly at and had to gradually pick up over the years).
>>
>>8367233
Give redpills on masc socialization? Anything come to mind?
>>
Ernstkaltenbrunner here?
>>
This thread is a fucking mess. Wake me when it's time for fresh bread.
>>
File: peinados-pelo-rizado-hombre.jpg (27KB, 305x380px) Image search: [Google]
peinados-pelo-rizado-hombre.jpg
27KB, 305x380px
How does hair change after T, asides from possible hair loss? I have mildly curly hair, and the males in my family either grow their hair like pic related or have full-on afros without even having to try. Would my hair start growing differently after T?
>>
File: 1493705905024.png (43KB, 388x102px) Image search: [Google]
1493705905024.png
43KB, 388x102px
>>8367432
>>
>>8367438
higher hairline and mild receding at the temples. If you have male pattern baldness in the family you might get that too, if you have inherited the genes for it.
>>
>>8366734
testopel is approved here but its not common and still has to be re-inserted every 3-5 months, with blood testing often to see how they're releasing

Aveed (Nebido) is also becoming more common in the USA but the guys i've talked to on it have problems. Their t levels get too low for weeks before their next shot so some of them also need gel during that time.
>>
>>8367669
Can confirm the nebido thing. Intervals are once every three months here and I know a lot of guys who complain the last month (or few weeks) are hell. There's one other option here at the moment too and the only thing I see people complain about with that is that it hurts.
>>
what RFF phallo surgeons take medicare?
>>
>>8367451
I always associate that talk, smol doggos, danger noodles etc, with sjw types just because it's usually the same ones who do both.
>>
When guys convince themselves that you're a woman, what do you do (other than stop talking to them)?

This is mainly for pre-t guys but also any guys on t that still find this happening.
>>
>>8367233
yeah, risperdoine is known to cause weight gain aswell. ive been on a sleugh of medications due to high functioning aspergers, & recently bipolar ii + bpd. after the last months of cycling thru new medications, one after the other, to only have them give me the weirdest side effects, & destruction of my creativity - i just decided theyre not for me. i prefer talk therapy where i can actually get to the underlying issues & learn how to cope with them long term. i know this sounds retarded, but imho i always believed medication was a crutch or a bandage for the real underlying problems.

>getting man tits from risperdoine

heard lots of horror stories about that aswell. personally, it mainly gave me weight gain, loss of period, lots of body hair growth, & i lost alot of my capacity for emotion. for the last one, either that, or im just dead inside nowadays. probably the latter lol.
>>
>>8368571
No joke, I've made some money doing Dom work. It's great to be paid to humiliate cis guys.
>>
>>8368608
what's it like? don't you feel gay (assuming you're straight) and dysphoric?
>>
>>8368571
Please tell me you aren't the same person who keeps posting about their straight male friend being sexually attracted to them as a woman.
>>
>>8368608
.. I could never do that, I'd fucking kms. I just meant guy friends seeing you as a woman and shit lol
>>
>>8368658
Nah I've seen that dudes posts before. I'm bi but I can't date any guys because of how they see me
>>
>>8368614
I'm bi, and the power trip helps a lot with getting past dysphoria

>>8368659
Each for his own
>>
>>8368676
If you're pre-T and with no naturally-masculine traits, you're fucked, get on T.
If you're on T, don't tell them you're trans and watch your mannerisms.

Most of my guy friends are online, so they don't know.
>>
>>8368738
>this

yeah, the last part especially. im in a group chat with 50+ cisguys & none of them know im trans. just dont talk about it irl if youre passing, atleast if you dont plan to date the person in question. it's up to you if you want to tell friends about it later on, & dating is self exclamatory. i dont rlly ... agree with keeping it from someone you're dating for obvious reasons - idk if you were implying to do so or not, but if you're considering a ltr with someone, keeping something as being trans from them is a recipe for disaster lmao.
>>
>>8367378
Other than stereotypical stuff(boys dont cry, be brave, be in control of your emotions etc.) nothing comes to mind. I grew up in the 90s and todays world is quite different. I'm still not really that great at being a dude, never had a gf either.

>>8368593
Oh yes type II bipolar I had that too, I totally forgot. Unfortunately when I was growing up I dont think aspergers was diagnosed as much as that was probably what I was experiencing. I've wondered as of late if I experienced a sort of neurological dysphoria from T as well.
>>
>>8368755
This is why I use 4chan t b h. Everyone just assumes you're a cis white guy living in some basement.
>>
my bottom surgery has gotten worse since top surgery and im not even done healing yet

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8368827
bottom dysphoria*
>>
>>8368775
I actually feel bad for cis white guys living in the basement.

90% of the crap from 4chan ends being their fault by proxy even though they dindunuffin.
>>
>>8368827
>>8368832
are you nipple anon?
>>
>>8368827
Which one of the two you plan to get?
Also any other anons are welcome to answer.
I'm trying to find out which one is more common and accepted as the best around here.
>>
>>8368878
yeah ive been posting my pictures

>>8368886
i am still deciding. i am a bottom so i dont *need* a huge dick but i also dont like how i cant jerk off with my whole hand like a cis guy. i havent had a lot of bottom growth maybe 1.25 inches and that makes me scared that after metoidioplasty i would want phallo anyway. what if i cant clear my fly to pee at a urinal?

the recovery from phallo scares the shit out of me. i have insurance that crane doesnt take so id need to find another surgeon who takes it and has decent results, low rate of urethra complications, etc.

sorry if this isnt coherent. im not on pain meds anymore but i still feel like im out of it
>>
>>8368886
meto for me
>>
>>8368932
post nips pls
>>
>>8368886
I'd really want to get meta for sure and then decide if I want to get phallo after. It would also give me time to see if the surgery improves in regards to the arm scar, it's pretty much the only thing that's putting me off at the moment.

The only problem with that idea though apart from the possibility of having to go through a second surgery is the nhs only covers one so I'm looking to see if I can pay out of pocket for meta and have them pay for phallo if I want it because it's the more expensive one.
>>
>>8368863
That's just it, they never dindunuffin.
>>
File: IMG_20170531_113806042.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170531_113806042.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>8368979
>>
>>8368932
No problem at all bro, it was more than coherent enough.

>>8368968
>>8368985
So I can get meto done then if I decide do the other? I thought this shit was mutually exclusive. Meto is the logical step then I guess.
>>
>>8359470
Did 6 years in the US Army, as an 11C (Infantry mortar man) and served as a gunner in Iraq in 2008. I'm not trans though, I'm a dom top/femboy chaser.

Pic related, me half asleep in my turret.
>>
>>8369026
Looks cool as fuck
>>
>>8368999
nippie trippies
>>
>>8369041
Thanks. It was long ago though.
>>
>>8369026
>I'm a dom top/femboy chaser.
Heeey :)
>>
>>8369064

Hey there, princess. ;)

Heres me now.
>>
File: tumblr_opr5kqPLeR1sy4bt4o1_250.jpg (25KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opr5kqPLeR1sy4bt4o1_250.jpg
25KB, 250x250px
>>8368827
How is it worse?

I'm going to pull out a loan to cover mine soon. My surgeon says he's been doing ftm top surgery for 18 years without the need for fluid drain tubes.
>>
>>8369071
>>8369026
I'd love/date and fuck the shit out of you.
>>
>>8369099
Ha, oh really now? Tell me about yourself. Show me your face.
>>
File: 1494545108985.jpg (45KB, 581x719px) Image search: [Google]
1494545108985.jpg
45KB, 581x719px
>>8369105
no u
>>
>>8369126
Hah, you've already seen 3 pictures of me, sweetheart.

>>8369071
>>8369060
>>8369026
>>
>>8369105
Email [email protected].
>>
>>8369148
You have a new email.
>>
>>8369154

and a new trip
>>
>>8369156
A new trip?
>>
>>8369014
yeah you can get meta then phallo but not the other way around
>>
>>8369071
You're pretty hot. :o Are you fit and tall too?
What state do you reside in?
>>
>>8369156
The fuck?
>>
>>8369483
Well, I'm in decent shape, and I'm 6'2". I live in Michigan.
>>
>which stp + packer combo should i get?

my bottom dysphorias been getting much worse lately & i would appreciate some suggestions
>>
>>8369505
What's your price range? Freetom and Transthetics are both good. Peecock is cheaper but the material can tear.

I'm also looking for a packer as I'm in the same situation.
>>
>>8369497
I would let you ravage my bp desu but I live in NJ :(
>>
>>8369523
Jersey huh? Doesn't seem like a fun place to live.
>>
File: IMG_7416.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7416.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>8369505
>>8369512
I recently bought the Model D Sport STP by FormFunction from TranZwear and highly recommend their line. The harness for it is 2 thigh loops and it fits great cup wise, especially if you have downstairs growth (something that not all stp packers factor). It feels great and has decent durability.

The Model D is on the smaller side but lays naturally (unlike the peecock) and has the separate ball sack which makes adjustments more natural. And it comes cut or uncut.

http://www.tranzwear.net/store.php/TranZwear/ct191373/stps_by_formfunction

AMA
>>
>>8369587
What's the consistency of it, like soft, middle ground or some I always have a hardon oh shit kind of thing?

I'm kinda shy and I don't like the idea of packing but everyone thinking I have a huge erection at the bus for no actual reason.
>>
>>8369549
Nah, people say that but that's just for Camden and Newark; the state is like a microcosm of the US. I live near a university so there's plenty to do.
Plenty of trees and flora too, which looks really pretty, at least in most parts.
Our governor is just a nanny-state loving fatass and a simpleton, but he'll be gone soon.
>>
>be single mtf
>know that ftms are boys
>cant get over the fact that ftms have manvag's
>tfw a ftm will never mount your girltinkler with his manvag
>tfw you will never magically swap genitals and become a cis boyfriend/girlfriend
>>
File: gif2.gif (4MB, 352x640px) Image search: [Google]
gif2.gif
4MB, 352x640px
>>8369598
It's soft and the thickness of the silicon makes it a medium sorta buoyancy.
>>
>in the closet
>gf refers to me as her bf
she knows doesn't she
>>
>>8369666
Nice trips satan.
Also it seems way better than I thought then. It fills the area but won't look like I'm a pervert rapist by sitting near some grandma at the bus.
>>
>>8369677
How masculine/feminine are you both?
>>
>>8369711
she's full femme, pretty much a normal girl. i'm more tomboyish but not really that masculine
>>
>>8369599
Well, show me pictures of yourself.
>>
>>8369177

>posts pic in last thread tattoo slightly visible
>same tattoo as hockeybot

>wants to be field medic
>same as hockeybot

>from michigan
>same as hockeybot

>has also used the trip russianferretguy and posted pictures
>same pets and pictures as hockeybot
>>
>>8369724
Not really that masculine how?

Are you straight or bi?
>>
>>8369747
Who the fuck is hockeyboy?
>>
>>8369666
Man, that looks kinda nice. I'm getting sick as fuck of having to sit but I've always wondered how clean using an STP really is? Am I gonna be just damp and dealing with it and vaguely smelling of piss all day?
>>
>>8369747
Indeed. Hockeybot was my /sp/ name. RFG was my /an/ name. I hate both those boards now so I dropped them.
>>
>>8369884
>I hate both those boards now
Why?
>>
File: 1496113192596.png (111KB, 432x426px) Image search: [Google]
1496113192596.png
111KB, 432x426px
boyfriend wont tell his parents that were together, yet im sposed to move in with him
how bad would it be if we kept them in the dark while i live with them indefinitely?
>>
>>8369924
/sp/ was always stupid and toxic. I just went there to watch NHL games with fellow fans. I've made nice friends on /an/ but I just got bored of it.
>>
>>8369884
Why are people saying I'm you?
>>
>>8369988
>boyfriend wont tell his parents that were together,
elaborate
>>
>>8369867
I was nervous about the cleanliness and pee smell, but honestly it's not bad. The inside is so smooth liquid just goes through and the pee hole is large enough that there's no real overflow/glow issue. A few shakes when you're done and washing your hands and it's done. Not gonna lie, it did take some practice and for the first couple times I dabbed with toilet paper which wasn't necessary after the second time.

I will say sweat is a bit of an issue and to combat it I carry the 'packer food' (starch) and reapply during the day. To it and the crotch. Washing at the end of the day I just do in the shower since I use sensitive skin soap anyway. My packer dries as I do, the harness separately with a toss in the wash every couple days (I have 3 to switch between)
>>
>>8370039
whats there to elaborate on
weve been dating for months and havent told his parents even though ive met them several times
>>
>>8370022
You probably sound dumb when you post?
>>
>>8370102
Do I now?
>>
>>8370084
Why not? Do you pass and he's in the closet? Is he ashamed? Are his parents weirdly religious and wouldn't want him living with a partner? Are you actually dating or just hooking up?

So many questions, you obtuse anon
>>
>>8370119
Not at all, but that's my best guess.
>>
>>8370146
i pass
hes closeted
he might be ashamed
theyre atheists
dating for 6 months now

im his first boyfriend and first serious relationship, so this is all new to him. his parents can be hard on him about the weirdest things...
>>
>>8369867
>tfw sit to pee at home sometimes cuz AGP(also relaxing)
>>
>>8369734
Wait when you said "femboy chaser" do you mean strictly these trannies?
>>
>>8370225
Wait why are you AGP if you're ftm?!
>>
>>8370357
Oh my bad i'm a cismale AGP stalking your thread. Being an ftm and developing AGP would be terrible.
>>
>>8370348
I'm not much into trannies, just effeminate cute males.
>>
>>8370482
>cismale AGP
I think you mean amab AGP
>>
File: tumblr_lufmvotycg1r2s92r.png (144KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lufmvotycg1r2s92r.png
144KB, 500x375px
>>8370524
But I'm technically a goddamn tranny. Come on brah.
>>
>>8370524
go find a garden variety queer then
most of us are masc-er than you think
>>
File: IMG_6011.jpg (193KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6011.jpg
193KB, 640x1136px
>>8359582
>He is vegetarian, not because he doesn't like the taste of meat or because of thum animals, but because his guts apparently can't process it without him getting sick.

Sounds like Hitler, who pooped himself numerous times as an adult!!!
>>
Hi, I'm new to this board. How is everyone?
>>
>>8369497
I'm in Battle Creek but I'm a fat uggo.
>>
File: 1481332299699.jpg (32KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1481332299699.jpg
32KB, 500x333px
>>8370647
fek off
>>
"Let's get down to business, to defeat the Hons..."
i-is this why you hate us over at /mtfg/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64
>>
>>8370639
No. He didn't. I hate it when people just believe bullshit they hear on the internet.

>Someone is saying something bad about Hitler! It MUST be true, people are NEVER biased against Hitler!
>>
>>8370582
Point me in their direction, bro.
>>
>>8370549
Oh I guess amab would be a more accurate term. I figured i'd be cis because I haven't transitioned and don't intend to do so anytime soon.
>>
>>8370772
The reality of AGPs undermines the convenient fiction of 'cis' as a concept.
>>
>>8370737

>Hitler didn't shit himself

wtf i love Hitler now
>>
Anyone here have XP with developing their pecs to get better top surgery results? I've heard having chest definition can make the reconstruction look better
>>
>>8371376
I didn't bother and I got good results anyway, but I've heard it's helpful. Do bench press, incline bench press, and cable cross overs if you have access to a gym. Push ups if you don't. Make sure to eat enough protein and sleep 8 hours a night. Your muscles rebuild while you're asleep!!
>>
brainlet here, are there effective ways to naturally increase my testosterone levels?
>>
>>8371799
eat testicles
>>
>>8370923
Implying you know shit about him
>>
>>8372215

> you don't know Hitler like i know Hitler
>>
How do I explain what dysphoria is to friends?
>>
>>8372434
Get your cis guy friends to dress in drag and go to the pub together. Tell them that is how you feel everyday, except you can't take off the tits and untuck your penis.
>>
>>8368999
They look better to me.
>>
>>8372293
He-he's good to me
>>
Is tranzwear legit? Their website looks fucking terrible but some of their stuff is affordable for me.
>>
>>8369587
I'm not out and don't even have much bottom dysphoria but now I want one. This is confusing.
>>
>>8359523
This seems pretty trolly, and that's coming from a slightly bi male with a beard. What the fuck. Stop being an asshole.
>>
>>8368999
Looks kinda normal, scarring/wounds aside. I have fatter tits as a chubby bio male.
>>
>>8373439
Yeah that's fiona, they're always an asshole to us, we're used to it.
>>
>>8368932
>i am a bottom so i dont *need* a huge dick
LOL
>FtM bottom
>Not NEEDING a huge dick

That's adorable.
I bet if I cockslap you with my fat hot cock you'll open your mouth and say "do it again daddy".
>>
>>8373515
not him, but that sounds like normal bottom behaviour. what's the difference there
>>
>>8373515
They meant on themselves dude
>>
>>8361015
Spanish cis guy here. Unibrows are a common thing here, probably because of sandnigger genes (ya know, they stayed here for hundreds of years). I just carefully shave it.
>>
>>8361191
That's not true.
>>
>>8362289
Probably coping.
>>
>>8362657
Nah, some of us still like to wear our hair long. Of course I'm talking metalheads, mostly.
>>
>>8366238
Bishonen for the win.
>>
>>8373577
That' that's my ponit.

>>8373622
Thought he meant in himself. cause...It would have been in them. Like balls deep. In both holes. Because I'm a ho like that.
>>
File: tumblr_oe6r2v0sbJ1sy4bt4o1_500.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe6r2v0sbJ1sy4bt4o1_500.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>8374174
Both holes at the same time?
>>
>>8374222
Yes.
I'm a very flexible man.

Gave girlfriends clit a good licking while I dicked her. She came so hard she fainted. She tilted at a wierd angle and we fell out of the hammock.
Was actually fucking hilarious
>>
>>8374364
>>8374364
I love that cool true story. Post more, this thread needs some life.
>>
>>8373315
Yup, web .0 site aside.They are nice people too. Discreet shipping and willing to work with customers. They do work with trans youth.
>>
>first Dr. prescribes me T a little less than a month ago
>too expensive to go to her anymore, goes to new location to become a patient there for less
>new location talks about giving me more t after using the T I already have
>cool I won't have to worry about running out before next appointment
>watches nurse write prescription? I thought?
>just ran out of first dose of t given from first doctor and won't be seeing second doctor until 19th
>no further word on any new prescription coming my way

I know I won't die without t for 3 weeks, but I also don't want it to be a problem. Has this ever happened to any of you lads? I left a voicemail to my new doctor to hopefully get this sorted out sooner. Should I not bother and just wait for my appointment or should I annoy them and ask where my new new T is? I just don't want to mess up my shot date...
>>
>>8375003
Just call and bug them. I've had plenty of issues with my meds. Unfortunately it sometimes requires phone-tag.
>>
>>8375030

This clinic sucks at communication honestly. Calling them absolutely requires play phone-tag. I'm just tempted to drive to them to bug them, but I don't know if that's too intrusive without an appointment.
>>
>>8375054
Most clinics are like that in my experience. And receptionists at EVERY place hate me, so when I ask to leave a message for my doc or the nurses, they rarely do.

You could try going in person, but I almost guarantee they'll say they'll just call you when they get an answer.
>>
Hey /ftmg/, mtf girl here with a quick question.
What's the frm equivalent of a hon?
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 750x577px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 750x577px
>>8375284
>>
>>8375333
wha
that just looks like a pretty guy
even if i cover the beard
>>
File: 1487268519120.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487268519120.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>8375344
>pretty
>not handsome
yes
>>
>>8375377
i don't see the problem
i'm a guy and i wouldn't mind looking like him as long as i didn't have to have a vagina
>>
>>8375455
>as long as i didn't have to have a vagina
>>
File: june_shoeonhead.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
june_shoeonhead.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>8359470
Anybody else think June is funny af.
>>
>>8375003
I stopped T for 8 months after an attempted cross country move. My period didn't come back until two months of being off T.

>>8375377
>>8375333
He's not so bad, I think the gender ambiguous blobs that didn't start T until 30+ are worse.
>>
>>8375736

Hell yes. Needs moar Derrick vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LfqTB7xbeQ
>>
>>8373515
I meant on myself, not in my ass. I'm leaning towards metoidioplasty because even though it's a micropenis, you get natural erections and have a foreskin. And there's less risk of problems with the urethral lengthening.

If I'm getting urethral lengthening, vaginectomy is required.
>>
>>8376103
but whats the point of an erection if you cant do anything with it
>>
>>8376319
to play with of course

what's the point of you having genitals when you are a permavirgin?
>>
>>8376319
you can jerk off with it? i don't care about penetrating anyone, like i said im a bottom.
>>
How do I know if I have enough growth for meta? I don't think nsfw pictures are allowed on /lgbt/ even if it's non sexual nudity.
>>
>>8376545
Link to imgur.
>>
>>8376545
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z5JsrO7378
>>
>>8376545
post it
>>
>>8376887
>>8376949
>>8377034
https://68.media.tumblr.com/2b7d8f3c2d75265966047e35b6778750/tumblr_oqxnowdrxn1strvjro1_540.jpg

here's the image. i'm 12 months on t so i dont think ill get any more growth but i really want meta.
>>
>>8377241
:3
>>
File: 9M8GO_s-200x150.gif (20KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
9M8GO_s-200x150.gif
20KB, 200x150px
>>8377241
>Must...overcome...urge to slam cock...through screen..
Glad I decided to come to /ftmg/ today.
You're getting a special place in my emergency "Need to pump out a dozen loads right now" fap folder.
>>
>>8376390
>>8376339
I mean okay, you can jerk off with your clit without an erection.
>>
>>8377241
Yeah that's enough
>>
>>8377462
small happysnake is better than no happysnake
>>
New thread

>>8377597
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.