[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2D4D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Hand_zur_Abmessung_2D4D.jpg (84KB, 700x573px) Image search: [Google]
Hand_zur_Abmessung_2D4D.jpg
84KB, 700x573px
>The digit ratio is the ratio of the lengths of different digits or fingers typically measured from the midpoint of bottom crease (where the finger joins the hand) to the tip of the finger. It has been suggested by some scientists that the ratio of two digits in particular, the 2nd (index finger) and 4th (ring finger), is affected by exposure to androgens, e.g., testosterone while in the uterus and that this 2D:4D ratio can be considered a crude measure for prenatal androgen exposure, with lower 2D:4D ratios pointing to higher prenatal androgen exposure.[2][3] The 2D:4D ratio is calculated by dividing the length of the index finger of a given hand by the length of the ring finger of the same hand. A longer index finger will result in a ratio higher than 1, while a longer ring finger will result in a ratio lower than 1.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio

If your ring finger is longer than your index finger, you're not /trutrans/ but merely a LARPer.

Long ring finger == you're a manly man's man.
>>
Is this like a weekly thread or something
>>
>>8358690
I think that all on this board is bullshit, this is no exception.
I know women and men who have a longer ring finger than a ring finger in one hand and the contrary on the other hand.
>>
>>8358690
I guess I'm /trutrans/ then, how do I get my membership badge?
>>
Most cis women I know have their index finger shorter. This is total bullshit
>>
>>8358755
It's about the digit ratio, the index finger itself doesn't actually have to be longer. But women do have higher digit ratios on average.
>>
>>8358768
So if my index finger is actually a bit longer, does it mean I'm a tru trans or fake trans?
>smaller exposition to testosterone in uterus
So I'm actually a man and I'm only trans because I didn't get enough testosterone? This makes me non-tru.
>>
>>8358786
Well, a higher digit ratio does correlate to less androgen exposure in the womb, and to being transgender, I'd say it makes you as "trutrans" as anyone.
>>
File: 1493334087537.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1493334087537.png
67KB, 616x596px
>tfw giant monkey hands with long ring finger and a tranny
>>
>>8358690
>tfw your ring and index fingers are the same length
do I have your permission to be an attention seeking faggot now?
>>
Index finger a couple mm longer then ring finger. I'm mtf. What does this mean
>>
>>8358747
4chan is a trash heap and I only come to relieve the shitposting urge (like this thread).

>I personally know examples to the contrary thus your statement is false
lole this is exactly the kind of kindergarten-tier argument I expect from 4cancers
>>
equal lengths. What does that make me?
>>
Feels good to be a pretty manly man's man.
>>
File: happy-dog-maru-shiba-inu-7-1.jpg (137KB, 588x455px) Image search: [Google]
happy-dog-maru-shiba-inu-7-1.jpg
137KB, 588x455px
>long ring finger
>manly man's hand
>ftm

I can live with this
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.