[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I ever get over the regret of not transitioning sooner?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1496052771266.gif (803KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1496052771266.gif
803KB, 500x357px
Will I ever get over the regret of not transitioning sooner? I knew something was wrong all of my life, but I never told anyone and just repressed until I couldn't any longer. I feel like I would've turned out so much better if I just came out and told people when I was younger. I honestly think about it almost everyday.
>>
>>8358344
>tfw told parents when I was young but called me mentally ill instead

rip
>>
>>8358344
When did you first realize and how old did you start? You may still have a good chance anon. Don't regret the past if you can't change it!
>>
>>8358344
I think this isn't that unusual, I started crossdressing around 5-7 that part of my life isn't super clear, but despite this I still didn't start till 22 sadly.
>>
>>8358344
I think you'll be okay. Life expectancy is getting enormous and the more time you're on E the better you'll pass.
I think as long as you're under 30-35ish you're in for a very good life given the rate of technological expansion.
>>
>>8358344
Nope, you won't ever stop regretting it. It fucking sucks.
>>
>tfw desperately fought it to try to fit in and be normal
Ironically that's exactly the reason why I will never fit in or be normal
>>
>so doctor, be honest, do you personally think my face will ever pass
>idk m8 genetics
>>
>>8361577
Ahhh, being born with a ladyface and linebacker shoulders. It's less of a cakewalk than you think
>>
>>8361577
What are they gonna say? "Fuck no your face looks like shit why do you wanna be a girl you freak?"
>>
>>8361541
Same thing with me. I tried so hard to just be a normal guy. In the end I couldn't do it and now I'm a man/woman hybrid.
>>
File: krys.jpg (226KB, 860x442px) Image search: [Google]
krys.jpg
226KB, 860x442px
If you had the means, and understood sooner you would have. We all transition when we can. That is all there is to it. Regretting it is pointless.

I transitioned at 24. I knew for sure I was trans at 17, (and with a lesser degree of certainty long before that. Do I wish I could have started sooner? Of course!

However, given the reaction my parents have shown me now I realize that I likely wouldn't have finished school, and wouldn't have been able to support myself. Instead I waited until I had a strong support group, and the ability to pay for things myself.

Overall the only thing I regret is not being a cis girl. Instead I am a woman born with the disability that is being transgender. So like any disability I lean on modern medicine to seek to correct the part that is lacking. I pass ok, and still get little cringes of wanting to not exist when I see other cisgirls. I just remind myself that I could have just been born an ugly cisgirl somewhere else and had a horrible childhood etc.

We just have to make the best of it.
>>
>>8361577
>so doctor, be honest
Well, no, they actually can't. If they did, they would be risking their job.
>>
>>8358344
what is the point of regret?

is it doing anything to help you?

if not whenever the thought arises, notice it, and then focus your attention to something more productive or healthy. Dont stress about it, simply acknowledge it for what it is, an unproductive thought. It *will* arise again, and thats not a problem, just acknowledge it and move on.
>>
>>8362441
i'm a straight 20 year old woman; and sometimes i look at trans MtF and wish that i was one; because their bodies are stronger and better looking than straight woman (especially after surgeries and all) (i'm flat) and the fact that they went through all the pain to be what they always wanted is sexy to me.
personlly i believe falling for a MtF is mainly because of who she is as a person rather than her body (unlike straight woman)
on a side note;all due my respect for you for supporting yourself and being able to be who you are despite what your family thinks..
>>
>>8362773
you know well you can fix your problem much easier than MtFs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.