[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shopping for Girl's Clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: department-store-illustration.jpg (621KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
department-store-illustration.jpg
621KB, 1000x667px
How do I work up the nerve to do this shit?
I have short hair still and I will most certainly be mistaken for a 16 year old boy.
Do I just have to wait until I'm more passing?
Is buying clothes online a bad idea?
>>
Most places let you return clothes if you buy them online and they don't fit
>>
>>8358178
You just walk in and do it, i do it as a 6'4" man. No one cares.

I shop in Victoria's secret regularly, i try on clothes at the store, Just go to the dressing room for the gender you appear to be abbr don't act weird.

you're Jusy or of 10,000 shopping there today, just be confident, It's only weird if you make it weird.

t. Dude who has tried on prom dresses in the store
>>
>>8358188
I just picture a bunch of teenage girls pointing and laughing at me
>>
>>8358188
wtf did you copy and paste this from that other thread?
>>
>>8358201
Go to a thrift store? If you run into any teenage girls you can just laugh at them for being poor
>>
>>8358216
That's what I usually do but I want anime clothes
>>
>>8358201
Teenage girls have really shitty fashion sense, you can just laugh back.
>>
>>8358212
nope, just tell people the same shit about how no-one cares what they are shopping for.

If a 6'4" red neck can shop for and try on prom dresses without anyone caring, anyone can try anything on of they don't act weird about it
>>8358201
No one will laugh, if that's your fear Go to a place a few miles from your home, so if your irrational fear comes true you'll never see those people again, so it wouldn't matter anyway.

You are a rock star, just do what you want and be awesome.
>>
>>8358188
TFW you are the exact reason OP is afraid to shop. Doesn't want to be associated with a fetish fueled turbo-fag.
>>
>>8358336
being afraid because other people have confidence to do what they want to do?

I'm a reasonable guy, i don't act like a complete faggot, i act like an average shopper. I'm not holding panties up to myself in the store to see how it would look and acting like a "turbo fag", i generally have an idea what my mission is when i go shopping.

If i want a specific item and can't find it, i have a picture ofit on my phone already or the item in their website and ill ask an employee

If i need an item in a different size, ill ask an employee of they have it the needed size

Act like a normal person, and get treated normally.

The prom dress thing is to drive home the point, no one cares about what you're shopping for and trying on if you're not acting like a weirdo about it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.