[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awooga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2212.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2212.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
Awooga
>>
>>8357968
Fuck
If that person is on hormones I'm done
I don't want to look like that
>>
>>8357968
What did he mean by this?
>>
nice hairline
>>
why is unpassable trash always wearing chokers?
>>
>>8357998
for their powerful feminizing effects
>>
Jasmine Neutron! A genius mind with a radical canine! Her forehead is fatter than your flabby tit.
>>
>>8357968
can you remove this pic of me
>>
>>8358050
Prove that this is actually you and I'll remove it
>>
>>8358050
Carl's body is in Sheen's closet, Jimbo. Ya just gotta ask your robot dog Goddard.
>>
>>8357968
Eh, I don't really see anything off about this pic. Just looks like your average twinkhon.

Also lets be real, take away the filters and perfect lighting that all trans girls use when taking pictures, and this is pretty much what your average young adult trans woman looks like.
>>
>>8358116
Uh, no
>>
Why is the top of her head so inflated? It's like she's got fluid on the brain
>>
>>8358131
whatever helps you sleep at night, honey
>>
>>8358131
But she is a twinkhon, albeit an ugly one, but she's in a no way a "daddy in mommy's clothing" looking trans woman i.e. a hon.
>>
>>8358337
>>8358416
Most don't look like that because most trannies dont go showing they massively receded hairline like that, retards
>>
>>8358426
>Implying ex-beta male trannies know how to style themselves.

Fucker have you seen a tranny irl, they dress like shit, none know how to do hair and makeup, and most are too socially autistic so as to hide their obvious tranny markers, like the chocker wearing walking stereotype pictured above.
>>
>>8358587
I've actually never seen a tranny IRL who dressed like that, except maybe in Santa Cruz.
>>
>>8358587
>tfw former beta male
>tfw cute but beta male sense of style and style
heh
Heh
Send help
>>
>>8357968
I'm sorry.
t. Bellevue resident
>>
>>8357968
Fucking disgusting, kill it with fire. This is why I'll keep repressing, Imagine waking up every morning looking like an orc from Lord of the rings. No wonder trannies have such high suicide rates. They look worse than shit. You sickos are just feeding this delusion. I bet the hons of reddit are saying how cute this orc is and how well she passes. Abosoulty revolting.
>>
File: 1494976331700.png (4MB, 2000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1494976331700.png
4MB, 2000x2400px
>>8357968
How is this any worse than someone like Robin whom the majority of the posters here laud and "pass" without question?
>>
What the fuck, it's just an ugly person. Not even garishly honnish. I wouldn't be surprised to find out it's a cis girl who had cancer even
You fucks are so veil
>>
>>8359414
You'll look even worse when you break and transition at 32
>>
>>8359438
It's not, Robin just gets hugboxed super hard
>>
>>8357983
This.
Fuck everything.
Eternal boymode life here we go.

t. hon
>>
File: smart hun.jpg (30KB, 596x500px) Image search: [Google]
smart hun.jpg
30KB, 596x500px
>tfw to intelligent too pass
>>
File: hari nef.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hari nef.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>8358416
He looks less like a twink and more like a 50 year old daddy so the term "manhon" would be more appropriate for him.

Pic related is a twinkhon.
OP's pic is just a hon tbqh familia.
>>
>>8359438
>>8359454
Robin doesn't pass, she knows this. People give her pity points because she's cripppled and a genuinely a good person on the inside. She still looks like an attractive guy except now with breasts.
>>
>>8359485
I mean, they both look equally like men, so what does it matter?
>>
>>8359594
Looking like a young teenage guy is still better than looking like some brainiac daddy tbqh.
>>
>>8359485
I don't think she looks like either. We need a new term on top of twinkhon.
I think yung hun is fine as an umbrella term and then twinkhon can be a further refined term
>>
You are obsessed.

You see hons wherever you go, because you feel like you don't pass.

I would've believed this was an ugly cis girl. And not even that ugly, a lot would depend on her personality. I like her smile.
>>
>>8359485
this is pretty hot femboy
more on the boy side but still

and Id love to look like that
>>
>>8359465
where is skull autist btw?
>>
>>8359545
>and a genuinely a good person on the inside
I don't understand this meme
>>
>>8360166
Not a meme. She's really nice.
>>
>>8359485
I like how not even model teir is ideal for you people.
>>
File: 1385208252451.jpg (208KB, 693x712px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252451.jpg
208KB, 693x712px
>>8358116
>average twinkhon
Nah senpai. That male skull is fucking hideously huge. This >>8359485 is more of an average twinkhon

>>8359438
>How is this any worse than someone like Robin whom the majority of the posters here laud and "pass" without question?
LOL no. What is actually going on there is that a huge portion of people have Robin filtered or straight up refuse to give her any (You)s under any circumstances because she is so disgustingly creepy and hideous. So what happens then is all of the trash tier chasers that are trying to slam that 6'5" disabled and disfigured boipussy stand out as giving her compliments when in reality everyone else is just ignoring her..... probably a lot of samefag going on there too tbqh with you fampai.

>>8359702
>where is skull autist btw?
She detransitioned. She was a nice little twinkhon slampiece with a straight up banging bod for real. She has reasonably severe autism tho and she is strongly fixated on odd interpretations of perfection. She basically determined (after she had her skull features measured) that even with FFS should could never pass "perfectly" so she determined that detransing was her only solution. Plus she comes from a conservative family, and is studying a medical field ("no one wants a tranny freak Doctor"), therapist probably helped talk her out of it as well.

She hits me up from time to time to flirt with me, claims she has gone back to masc (tiny lil twink fag masc LOL) and wants to hook up with a femboy/trans girl/cis girl. I called her out and said she wanted to get slammed and I would force fem her if that is what she wants, she p much broke down after that. I guess she is just going to try and continue to repress, its p clear to me she is a girl on the inside.

Skull Autist has always been a really sad case to me, she is a good person but her autism causes her to do really dumb things. Oh well you cant save them all.
>>
>>8360908
>she p much broke down after that.
What did she say?

How far had she transitioned? Can she pass boymode or is she always going to look trans?
>>
>>8360908
Are you an AGP?
>>
>>8360926
he hates agps
>>
>>8360920
>What did she say?
None of your business, be thankful I gave you the Cliff Notes version lol

>Can she pass boymode or is she always going to look trans?
She was a twinkhon looked andro unless wearing makeup. Would look like a little twink fag if she cut her hair, below average male height, below average male weight. Had a shy submissive voice, and cant hide the nice ass titties that HRT gave her :3

>>8360926
>Are you an AGP?
Are you an retarded?
>>
>>8360908
Did you bang that tight little twinkhon boipucci of hers before she SNAFU'd?
>>
>>8360954
>None of your business, be thankful I gave you the Cliff Notes version lol
No need to be nasty...
>>
>>8360954
>>8360908
Whenever you're going to see her tell her how grateful I am to her. She basically saved me from the embarrassment of going full-time thus becoming a laughing stock to everyone with functioning eyes.
I am now living as a man on estrogen but I am way happier and less stressed with my life.
>>
File: 1492184254232.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
1492184254232.png
85KB, 388x218px
>>8360999
>man on estrogen
>man
>estrogen
>man on estrogen
LOL dis Matty? xD
>>
>>8361024
Don't laugh.
And no, I don't know who that is.
>>
>>8360954
>>8360908

Who is she? Pics?
>>
>>8361024
Why is that so hard to grasp?
>>
>>8359445
I'm agp, no way I'll give into some caranal desire.
>>
>>8361049
>Don't laugh.
Im not lau- pffffffft ghing xD xD xD

>>8361055
>Who is she? Pics?
Just a lonely little autist from the Chicago area. She got big about a year ago by trolling people and telling them that they didnt pass, that then expanded into no one could pass ever backed up with a bunch of psuedo intellectual mumbo jumbo and diagrams focusing on the anatomy of the skull. Every 6 months or so there are memetic ideas that proliferate here on /tttt/ Skull dimorphism was mid-late 2016 now its moved on to Blanchardism which is starting to die out and will be replaced by something equally memetic soon.

As a general rule I dont repost other people's pics, especially if they were sent to me privately. Its a violation of trust, and thats really not what I do. I will ask her next time I talk to her if I can release some stuff, if anybody brings up the Skull Autist which happens from time to time maybe I will contribute something. Really though just lurk moar Tbh.

>>8361056
>Why is that so hard to grasp?
LUL its not, I am just *thinking*
xD xD xD
>>
>>8360954
But you could be a repressing AGP?
>>
>>8361117
>xD xD xD
Asshole!
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.