[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: a3Lr59Mko_480w_v1.jpg (28KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
a3Lr59Mko_480w_v1.jpg
28KB, 480x270px
I want to be a trap, but I don't look cute and have a masculine face and I'm afraid that I'd end up looking more like this if I were to try.
Any tips from traps? Thanks.
>>
>>8357518
Live out your trap fantasies rping in goldshire on moon guard ( WoW)
>>
>>8357518
SERMs
>>
>>8357518
Are you just doing it for the thrill (as opposed to as a step towards transitioning)? Because you can still do it and dudes will still hit on you and want you to suck their dick; absolute worst case scenario you'll be a "sissy" instead of a "trap".

Yes, men really are THAT horny, they'll fuck you no matter what (whether you actually want to fuck them is a different matter).
>>
>>8357594
Well, I have a friend that really likes traps, and I like him.
>>
>>8357803
become who you are

not who some fuckboi u have a crush on wants you to be
>>
>>8357852
Well, he likes me too, and is really nice.
I just want to be better for him, and I'd much rather look like that too.
>>
good clothes and hair always do the job. It feels really cool to wear girls clothes even if you don't pass you can put on sunglasses or something
>>
>>8357542
That was pretty much how i spent my younger years. I went way too deep into WoW pretending to be a girl. They need a warning label on that game lol
>>
Bumpity.
>>
>>8357518
I dunno, post pics, maybe you have potential to run a successful trap game.
>>
File: tumblr_npbq8zCLeL1ri5spto2_540.jpg (104KB, 540x495px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npbq8zCLeL1ri5spto2_540.jpg
104KB, 540x495px
>>8357518
>posting worst joestar
>>
>>8357518
So you wanna be a trap but look to much like a dude to pull it off? Sounds like you have a real issue on you hands. You can either try and pass as a fugly trap or just keep that shit to yourself.
>>
>>8363316
DIO's not a Joestar.
>>
Date a trap and live vicariously through them.
>>
>>8357518
>>8363316
Why are the men of that show so fucking beautiful?
>>
>>8357518
Date me I'll be the trap you want and you'll fuck me silly, you'll be the hunk I want to be and I'll worship your body.
>>
>>8367009
I'll date you
>>
File: oportunistic pigeon.png (172KB, 582x365px) Image search: [Google]
oportunistic pigeon.png
172KB, 582x365px
>>8367018
Just a few questions which country would you like to live in? How big is your dick? MCU or DCU? Pets? Long hair or short hair? Work out in the morning or late evening? Sexiest part of the body for you?
>>
>>8357518
General advice: can you afford facial feminization surgery? It would help a lot with your comfort levels.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.