[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw so chaser you even think hons are sexy af and teinkhons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_4194.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4194.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>tfw so chaser you even think hons are sexy af and teinkhons are wifey-tier
>tfw cis girls throw themselves at you (literally just have abs and a car and don't live with your parents-it's crazy.. no effort required)
>tfw feel empty inside when you are with cis grills
>tfw trans grills arenharder to find than bigfoot
>Tfw the one and only trans you find doesn't want tonbe with you because you want a shenis on your waifu, not a fishwrinkle (or pseudo-fishwrinkle)

Welp.. I don't want to kms before my mom dies.... no need upsetting her needlessly.
My father can go fuck himself...

What do I do to pass the time before I commit suicide?

Literally why live? Just because you have a nice car/place; if you will literally never find someone's you are attracted to who legitimately loves you.... is there any fucking point?
I almost think I should impregnate a cis pigdog just to have a kid to leave my inheritance to when I finally work up the courage to kms
>>
yeesh. learn to love yourself without anyone else, it's a much more based life compared to chasing people's genitals around

although since you're a red blooded man it's more likely you'll go super saiyan before you learn how to tame your sexual appetite
>>
>>8357232
Just date a feminine acting boy?
>>
>>8357232
I genuinely think most people that much into transgirls just transition themselves
Transbians are also thirsty af, especially as you're not picky about looks
>>
File: 1385208252413.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252413.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>8357232
Hmmmm you hate your father, love your mother and yet hate women that are not your mother....... Oedipus much?

You should really get your misogyny and other mental issues sorted out my man. You have to understand that cis women are typically doing the best they can, but they are physically and mentally weak and they have small brains. This is why women and girls should be looked after, protected, and given a pass on their bullshit :^)

There is nothing wrong with twinkhons especially the young hyper-fem ones, nobody is gonna begrudge you for destroying that young twinkhon boipussy. Hons however are our mortal enemies so pull yourself together on that one my man.

Yeah its hard to find attractive trans girls, it will consume a lot of your free time, but nothing good in life comes without time and effort. Its not like with cis girls where they are everywhere checking you out and all you have to do is go say hi. The life of a chaser is constant hunting and gathering for a prey that is often hidden away and rarely seen. You are an adult tho, you gotta step the fuck up and do what is necessary. Moving to a larger metro area or even a different country might be necessary. Understanding that you may have to travel or pay for travel to arrange meetings, etc. Where there is a will there is a way my man.

AUT INVENIAM VIAM AUT FACIAM .... tomorrow we march on Rome :^)
>>
>>8357411
>Carth is a 4cuck
>>
>>8357282
yeah this, the obsession eats them alive over time. me, i try to tip-toe around the abyss and pray i never fall in
>>
>>8357422
>Not financially supporting institutions you value and want to see continue
kys AnCap filth
>>
I don't believe that chaser is a thing. I mean that I don't think there's anything wrong with being attracted to trans girls and going out of your way to be one with, you can't help what you like, it doesn't mean you're not capable of love.

This is my problem though. You don't like cis girls. You describe them as pigdogs. Everything I do is to be more like a cis girl, it's everything I wish I could be. It's not that I think of you as a chaser, it's just that you see me as so different from a cis girl that it makes me feel bad about myself.
>>
>>8357478
How the fuck did AntiCap autocorrect to AnCap?!?!? Zuckerberg is behind this !!!!!
>>
File: 1496021282409.png (415KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1496021282409.png
415KB, 440x440px
>>8357490
ancaps are pretty pathetic tbqh familia
>>
>>8357232

What will happen to chasers like OP who specifically want non-passers when all trannies transition in childhood and are cis-passing?
>>
>>8357501
they said they *even* like hons and twinkhons, not that they prefer them
>>
File: 1480126794708.gif (2MB, 375x348px) Image search: [Google]
1480126794708.gif
2MB, 375x348px
lmao have fun finding a tranny gf when the transbian anti chaser circle jerk exists

good luck on your girl penis hunt anyways
t. (small cute trans girl btw( by the way))
>>
>>8357493
out of curiosity, how much do you actually know about their ideology? most who criticize it don't sem to actually be familiar with it other than "hurr i hate gapidalisms!" being their only critique. try without appeals to tradition if possible.
>>
>>8357490
are you an ancap?
>>
>>8357677
I used to be one, so I'm pretty familiar with it.
>>
File: Carth political compass.jpg (31KB, 440x462px) Image search: [Google]
Carth political compass.jpg
31KB, 440x462px
>>8357668
>lmao have fun finding a tranny gf when the transbian anti chaser circle jerk exists
What kind of retardation are you spewing? I already have 4 lined up for the summer and could easily have more, there is no Central Transbian Authority that exists as a cohesive force to do anything to stop chasers. The /mtfg/ circlejerk is a bunch of ugly ass AGP weeb neckbeards that couldnt get any pussy so transitioned to be their own girlfriend, most of the others have severe psychological issues, and there is a tiny smattering of OKish trannies that pass through now and again but nigga please I know the truth.

The funny thing is multiple trans girls that I have met from chaser/hookup threads, /passgen/ or /soc/ have told me specifically the reason they dont come here and participate is because /mtfg/ is a disgusting AGP weebshit circlejerk and they feel alienated and drowned out by all the autistic screeching so why bother? They come here and try and contribute anonymously, lurk, or sometimes post in pass threads but thats it. They exist, they are a silent minority, but they exist.

I will be slamming a hot young trans girl all summer that goes to an Ivy league tier school, has a brilliant mind, sophisticated tastes and interests, and a stunning body. Too bad you trashbians sit in your retarded general and talk about pizza, suicide, and post anime girls all day or yall might of had a chance at her (:

>>8357692
>are you an ancap?
No. I think Anarcho- anything is fully retarded. Those types of concepts only work in theory, or small populations that are equivalently educated. I am sorry but people (and corporations) are fucking retarded and the government needs to be strong enough to slap their shit when they get too retarded. Certainly government needs to be limited and its main focus should simply be to referee and provide the framework for which all citizens are free to exercise their liberty, as well as infrastructure and basic social services.
>>
>>8357232
wut
>>
>>8357855
there's really not much an ugly nonpasser can do to improve their lot, maybe save up for ffs if youre lucky and your face is the problem
>>
>>8357855
>The funny thing is multiple trans girls that I have met from chaser/hookup threads, /passgen/ or /soc/ have told me specifically the reason they dont come here and participate is because /mtfg/ is a disgusting AGP weebshit circlejerk and they feel alienated and drowned out by all the autistic screeching so why bother? They come here and try and contribute anonymously, lurk, or sometimes post in pass threads but thats it. They exist, they are a silent minority, but they exist.

Yeah...pretty much. I rarely ever come here anymore because it's just become tiresome and annoying. I try to give advice to new mtfs and help them if I can. Sometimes you can pick out one that just needs a little push to pull themselves together.

t. MtF that posted in both passgen and vocaroo threads only twice each and passed both times
>>
>>8357859
>not much an ugly nonpasser can do to improve their lot
They can team up on anyone they find more attractive or successful than themselves to ensure their autistic mediocrity maintains primacy :^)
>>
>>8357863
i mean i'm not surprised a chaser only considers successful passers to be trutrans but what do you think nonpassers should do instead?
>>
>>8357867
Figure it out anon. Keep trying different styles of clothing and hair and work on your voice. If you actually mean passing and not pretty, it's not hard to pass eventually as an ugly chick.
>>
>>8357834
i used to be one as well, but i'm not stupid enough to post a picture like that and call it a day.
>>
>>8357855
>green square

so you're a faggot. got it.
>>
File: 1492123388637s.jpg (2KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1492123388637s.jpg
2KB, 120x120px
>>8357867
>i mean i'm not surprised a chaser only considers successful passers to be trutrans
WTF I didnt say that

>what do you think nonpassers should do instead?
Thats kind of like asking an athlete about politics. I mean look I am here to find attractive trans girls I am not here to solve all of the LGBT communities problems or anything of that nature. Personally "non passers" arent really my problem so I dont think about them much at all.

As general advice I think everyone should just try and be the best person they can be, be physically, socially, and mentally active and just constantly improve yourself. Happiness is a choice and it comes from within. If I give some honbeast the face of an angel she will cry and say her shoulders are too wide, if I fix that her hands are too big. Its always something, nothing will ever be perfect. Take action in your life and make progress and learn to stop being an unsatisfied autistic brat that thinks they deserve to be a 2 dimensional kawaii desu anime girl with size 56DDD tits.

>>8357874
>so you're a faggot. got it.
Guess I am in the right place then arent I?
:^) :^) :^)
>>
File: 1495826225758.png (861KB, 743x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495826225758.png
861KB, 743x720px
every day i dont feel dysphoric is a pass for me. anyone wana get ice cream later?
>>
>>8357855
First of all, you sound like a neckbeard yourself. Almost everything you say has a neckbeardly feel to it.
Also,
>I will be slamming a hot young trans girl all summer that goes to an Ivy league tier school, has a brilliant mind, sophisticated tastes and interests, and a stunning body.
congratulations on your new boyfriend, he seems really nice :D
>>
>>8357232
>shenis
the rest of this post wasn't gay but this is
>>
>>8357232
become the girl of your dreams! and you will get trasGF easily too if you turn into one yourself
>>
>>8357232
You thinking trans girls are "hard to find" doesn't sit well with the rest of your claims of being this amazingly desirable catch for them.
>>
>>8358219
this anon has it right
>>
>>8358162
>First of all, you sound like a neckbeard yourself. Almost everything you say has a neckbeardly feel to it
*tips trilby*

>congratulations on your new boyfriend, he seems really nice :D
LOL get mad that a trans girl has you BTFO so you misgender them. You sound like a real winner. Wanna know how I know you look like shit? :^)

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY ya'll gonna release a Carth rare as a gift. This is limited edition purple holofoil if you trade it you are fucking up these are literally out of production and gaining value quickly :^)
>>
>>8358753
Teach me daddy! Do you take femboys? I have boibewbs for you daddy UwU
>>
>>8357232
OP it sound like U gay

it's OK, just get a dude who takes the sissy roleplaying too far
>>
>>8358753
Hi carth
>>
>>8357872
>>8357834
Used to be? What are yous now?
>>
>>8358753
>HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY
In remembrance of the countless people sent to their deaths for the bad luck of being born the wrong sex.
>>
>>8358753
Carth, I'm a retarded transbian loser working a dead end job, but I'm not a chaser and prefer cis girls. I kinda pass, and have a gf.

I think you and I should come together so we can negotiate a truce between the Transbians and the Chasers. This shitpost bloodshed must end :^)
>>
>>8358753
Oh my god you're bald.
>>
stop shitposting and better yourself with meaningful labor, art, volunteer work, literature, creative expression of the soul, gardening, exercise

is your life so bereft of meaning that an unfulfilled fetish would drive you to suicide?

or worse, that you'd while away your time shitposting on an imageboard?
>>
>>8360606
AGP is more than a fetish.
>>
>teinkhons are wifey-tier
Pls love me senpai
I'll be your obedient wife who never goes outside so I don't embarrass you
>>
>>8357855
>"Anarchism is retarded"
>preaches a form of minarchism which is very close to anarchism
Lmao, pham
>>
File: 1385208252432.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252432.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>8359657
>Do you take femboys?
Nah. I need someone that presents and identifies as female 24/7. It just wouldnt work. You would probably end up feeling extremely abused, degraded, disrespected; and ultimately you would probably just submit to transitioning. Even if that is something you think sounds "hot", its not something I am into. Femboys can be OK for me as a purely sexual thing, but I dont really have time for that rn Tbh.

>>8359695
>Hi carth
Hi bb girl <3

>>8359807
>negotiate a truce between the Transbians and the Chasers
haha xD

>>8360581
>Oh my god you're bald
No. I do shave my head and beard down with Guard 0 every Sunday and then I go back and reshave my beard with Guard 0 on Wednesday and Friday, but my head is not actually bald. I still have all of my hair and no baldness on either side of my genetic heritage. However my hairline has softened a bit at the corners of my forehead due to Tren abuse..... oh well xD

>>8360638
>preaches a form of minarchism which is very close to anarchism
No not really. I am a Statist and I think the city/county/state/federal system in the United States is very good. I also am strongly against private infrastructure, or at least believe (like in the case of utilities) that they should be tightly regulated. Also I think a Social fund that provides disability insurance, elderly insurance, and basic healthcare coverage up to a certain income level are smart things to have.

My compass position I feel is accurate, I would consider myself a center-left person with generally Libertarian views. Unrestrained Capitalism and unrestrained freedom lead to very bad things but both are extremely good foundational concepts.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.