[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why couldn't I have just been born a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Why couldn't I have just been born a girl?
>>
ITS OKAY TO BE GAY LETS REJOICE WITH THE BOYS IN A GAY WAAAAY.
>>
>>8355628
Because you don't have female privilege.
>>
>>8355688

why'd they have to show the little kid in the beginning of that vid? just gives me pedo vibes:C
>>
File: bXWlYPT.png (419KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
bXWlYPT.png
419KB, 1000x1500px
>>8355628
Regardless of wether or not you were AMAB or AFAB, why didn't your parents immediately start raising you as female if it was so obvious for you?
>>
>>8355725
why didnt they do that to you cara?
also stop posting
>>
>>8355725
I was too frightened to ask them too. They bought me some girl things I wanted but only things that were mostly unisex.
>>
>>8355725
Because my parents are anti-gay and anti-trans and super religious
>>
>>8355725
just because you come out to your parents doesn't mean they're gonna do anything about it.

i've been telling my parents i was trans since i was 5-6 years old and all they ever said was "well... thats nice sweetheart"
>>
>>8355938
How did you know what trans was? What happened in your teens?
>>
>>8356022
Most trannies I know found out they were trannies after getting raped.
>>
>>8356059
Tbf if you get raped, you kinda lost anything that makes you a man anyway.
>>
>>8356059
I'm a tranny and I wasn't raped.
>>
>>8356094
Not yet. I can change that though you dumb roastie
>>
>>8356108
Ooh what would you do to me?
Probably couldn't do much with that small chaser dick
>>
>>8356059
I'm a tranny and I want to get raped.
>>
>>8355628
you can always blame your dad for supplying the wrong chromosome
>>
>>8355628
thinking about the same.
hating how and who i am.
i like the thought of me being an actual girl
i like the thought that i was raised as girl, experienced life as girl in all its facettes
im looking into the mirror and dont like what i most likely will be able to achieve if i tried to be a woman, not if i carried on as a guy. i mean, ive got good genes for a dude who wants to be one, blonde hair, blue eyes, tall etc. but i just dont wanna be that person. but then again i can never be the person i want.
>>
>>8356125
>small chaser dick
who said i was a chaser, rape isnt an act of love you dumb bitch.
>>8356147
absolutely degenerate, i'd hurt you in other ways then.
>>
>>8356230
>chaser
>love
you are dumb as fuck chaser kun
>>
>>8356230
These short answers are so boring, give me in detail how you would hate-fuck me.
>>
Why couldn't I have been born cis

Girl or boy is fine. Why can't I just accept my birth sex? Why did I have to be born into this nightmare from hell
>>
File: bp5h25j.png (278KB, 610x582px) Image search: [Google]
bp5h25j.png
278KB, 610x582px
>>8355628
Why couldn't I have just been born rich?
Why couldn't I have just been born American?
Why couldn't I have just been born good-looking?
>>
>>8356258
>Why couldn't I have been born cis
>Girl or boy is fine.
gross
>>
>>8356252
rip your clothes off, threaten you with a knife, putting it to your throat, bend you over a table and smashing you hard up against it, tell you how much of a fucking whore you are while doing it, once i'm done i'll use grab you by your hair, turn you around and force my cock down your throat to finish off.

the point is so that you don't enjoy it. and the fact i'd take pleasure in it as your attacker should make you dislike it even more.
>>
>>8356371
Sounds like fun desu. Would we make that a regular thing?
>>
>>8356428
>Sounds like fun desu.
its not supposed to be fun for you.
>Would we make that a regular thing?
Yes I would
>>
>>8355628
math.random(0,1);
Hate this, desu.
>>
>>8356440
Being banged so hard that I'm being smashed up against a table? Sounds pretty fun. What would you do about my tender pink nipples on my growing breasts. Would we cuddle after?
How would I look after your done with me, would my makeup be a mess?
>>
>>8356469
>What would you do about my tender pink nipples on my growing breasts
suck on them, squeeze them.
>Would we cuddle after?
Maybe, if i wanted a pillow to hold, i'd use you since its free.
>How would I look after your done with me, would my makeup be a mess?
yes it would, your mascara would likely be running down your face because of the crying and you might have a few bruises. but not too many, need to keep the meat fresh.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.