[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think "FTM" proved to me that transgender is bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 10

File: Untitled.jpg (13KB, 244x236px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
13KB, 244x236px
straight-ish/bi white guy here. I'm in high school, I'm 18 and I've been recently getting hit on by this FTM guy in his 20s. It completely changed my perspective on transgender after hanging out with him for a while.

He 100% passes and has the voice of a guy but he still has the mind of a girl. I'm not talking about being attracted to feminine things (he's not).

The whole experience made me think the transgender thing is somewhat bull shit. I'm not saying you can't identify as the other gender and pass, but there are still whole portions of your brain and how you act that will always be your birth gender. And guys and girls act a lot different.
>>
So what? No sane person thinks that trans people are really, completely their identified sex. If he's happy living as a guy and wasn't happy living as a girl, then mission accomplished.
>>
>>8354656
I try to stay away from FtM.
The tumblr is too strong in them. I am legitimately scared of them.
>>
A lot of it comes from socialization and upbringing, it's usually things done unconsciously.
>>
>>8354690
bullshit, they aren't all tumblrinas
why are you scared of them?
>>
>>8354690
I stay away because there's a way too large rift between us. You can't talk with me about how hard it is to be trans when the social stigma towards it for you is none and your HRT is literally magic.
>>
>>8354700
I'm not going to argue about this.
Like I said I try to stay away from you guys. Too aggressive and overall nasty personalities for me.
I'm not 15 anymore so I don't have to endure angry teenager mentality.
>>
>>8354656
>but he still has the mind of a girl.
In what way?
>>
>>8354708
It kind of sounds like you're projecting.
>>
>>8354705
>It begins literally from day zero of your psychological development. (Even infants, and even unborn babies are subjected to sex stereotypes, way before their mind even begins to be shaped by it.)
Links please?
>>
>Facepalm
Seriously, we've had this discussion on this board a million and one times.

Passing and socialization are two completely separate things that don't automatically coincide with each other with medical transition alone. Some people have both, arguably the vast majority of trans people have one but not the other, and some unlucky few have neither. For a trans person to be one hundred percent indistinguishable from a cis person requires an absurd number of things to go right in ones life, starting in early childhood.

Yes, with most trans girls/guys, you're going to notice shit, but simply having remnants of their original gender, which they lived as for a good portion of their life, does not automatically invalidate their gender dysphoria.
>>
To be honest it's kind of stupid for you to say this because there are some gay men I've talked to that are basically women mentally. And they are not trans.
>>
>>8354717
Yeah I think so too, anon.
>>
>>8354728
Different upbringing and maybe they would be.
>>
>>8354656
>this thing is bullshit because of my unqualified judgement and experiences of a single individual of that group
I think "this dude that mugged me once" roved to me that all men are criminals.
>>
>>8354707
>You can't talk with me about how hard it is to be trans when the social stigma towards it for you is none and your HRT is literally magic.
This. FtMs are trans on baby mode. They get coddled by society and society's expectations, have a dating pool in straight guys and bi and lesbian women and have ridiculously strong hormones that do ALL the work for them.

If I had to be trans but could choose which one to be I'd be FtM 10 times out of 10.
>>
>>8354728

this isn't really true, even the most feminine males have a certain level of aggression that you don't see in biological females.

look at all the fem gay and MTF in the fighting game community. no biological females have ever won any fighting game tournament, they have different instincts.
>>
>>8354770
Thanks. Do you know more studies of ways stereotypes are applied to infants?

>It's been a long time that I read about it, and by googling I only found a case study that a researcher did on herself:
There is a fuller study out there somewhere though?
>>
>>8354787
It's not instinctual. Fighting games test reactivity, reaction times are objectively better for males and people on test. Also fgg caters to a socially repressed audience, something mtf are more likely to fall into than ftm
>>
>>8354799
>>8354787
Also just to correct you, there's a really great italian lesbo player that'd beat every mtf player except for ortiz
>>
File: 49513183_p1_master1200.jpg (176KB, 506x508px) Image search: [Google]
49513183_p1_master1200.jpg
176KB, 506x508px
>>8354656
>I'm 18 and I barely know one transgender person, I've got thousands of peoples lived experiences figured out and they're bullshit
>I'm a cis white male btw

you know what to do faggot
>>
>>8354807
>there's a really great italian lesbo player
Player of what? Street Fighter? Football (the real one)? Women;s hearts?
>>
>>8354787
Gaming doesn't make you aggressive, it makes you autistic. And maybe men are more autistic than women, idk.
>>
>>8354799
>>8354807

as someone who plays them all fighting games aren't just about reaction time. and maybe I shouldn't have said aggression, but I'm arguing that 100% "feminine" males are still very much male in the way their brain works in response to >>8354728

maybe another video game competition, or chess for a different example where the biological female mind works completely differently and they do not compete at the highest levels
>>
>>8354741
it's just how they are. they are mentally male bitches. you know, obvious gay men
>>
>>8354814
Tekken
>>
>>8354825
It's called HSTS. Homosexuality is caused by being mentally like the opposite sex, which is why butch lesbians and those gay men exist. At the extreme end is transsexuality.
>>
>>8354811

And you're just one person calling one other person's opinion bullshit.
>>
>>8354822
Never said it was all about reaction, hence why there are great female players. But it is a factor, even mind games heavily factor who can adapt the fastest.
>>
>>8354831
wtf is hsts i see the trannies using that word a lot.
>>
>>8354831
also if being gay = being feminine then why do i exist ( a masculine gay male)
>>
>>8354787
>video games are an example of male aggression
I swear, you can't tell boomer housewife and radfem apart.
>>
>>8354822
It's a really poor metric. Even among males, only one in thousands can compete at the top level. And among men only one in thousands is ftm, and then it could just be that one in a million exceptional female chess player right? Use reproducible examples about common things or your worldview gets warped. And even then, we don't know if the things that turn people trans develop alongside the things that make other parts of our cognitive processes different, that would not necessarily disprove that they are male intrinsically on every pther level. I've met very typically male ftms.
>>
>>8354843
>I would say "everybody knows"
I know but I want to learn examples I might not have before.

>girls were able to associate the gender-stereotyped toys with girls’ and boys’ faces by 18 months of age, but boys were not.
What's going on there?
>>
>>8354851
As opposed to a learned trait exhibited by the whole AMAB population, which is what people like you believe?
>>
>>8354861
women are also less competitive in general so...
>>
>>8354851
>>8354844

I'm not really anti-feminist, I'm just neutral. I was saying that females don't really put on that aggressive pressure in fighting games, but maybe it was a bad example.
>>
>>8354822
>but I'm arguing that 100% "feminine" males are still very much male in the way their brain works
Where's the actual evidence? "Gays win at vidya" is anecdote.
>>
>>8354875

I probably should have just said chess instead.
>>
>>8354877
>"Gays win at vidya" is anecdote.

How? No it isn't.
>>
>>8354887
It has no scientific validity at all. Blacks are more likely to play basketball. That's not because they have a racial genetic inclination for that particular sport like your thinking says. It's because of social factors and height.
>>
Are you anons using being good at video games as an excuse to someone being male or female?

You guys know one of the reasons MtF are somewhat good at video games is because most social excluded young boys end up playing games as a form of escapism, right?

young females, even if they are trans tend to do other things. It's very rare for you to find a FtM that had a similar life as a very young boy (MtF) when growing up. They don't suffer the same forms of bullying and so on.

Seriously guys, it's like asking why some poor kid in brazil is good at playing soccer. The little starving nigger only does that all day they don't have other shit to do.
>>
>>8354917
>Are you anons using being good at video games as an excuse to someone being male or female?
Yes, and then going on to defend it as a scientific gauge of gender differences.
>>
>>8354656
>in high school
>18

confirmed retarded
>>
>>8354927
But anon, video games are literally an escapist medium of entertainment of socially excluded people. Mostly children.

If you ignore the manchildren which are just a product of the socially excluded children from the 80s and 90s. The rest are just that. Children.

That has nothing to do if you're a male and female. And again the reason MtF play vidyia is because they literally were born males and raised as males and that is the kind of media modern humans consume when they are as I mentioned already 30 times, socially excluded.

back in the 60s we had comic books and only eeky dweebs were into that.
Though now super heroes and so on became mainstream which is something that will happen with video games, if it didn't already.
>>
File: 60071394_p6_master1200.jpg (548KB, 750x752px) Image search: [Google]
60071394_p6_master1200.jpg
548KB, 750x752px
>>8354940
they aren't even trying anymore
>>
>>8354927
but you have to define specific, what games, what roles, then it works
>>
>>8354944
>video games are literally an escapist medium of entertainment of socially excluded people.
Depends on the type of game
>>
>>8354897

I don't know if you're trolling or talking about some social pseudoscience but different races are better at different sports because of genetic factors, not social factors. Whites are better at elite level swimming due to their musculature and blacks are better at basketball due to their fast twitch muscles, etc. This is all extremely basic but it's not talked about because there's no point.

You seem to making a "gotcha" argument that there are similarly no differences between the male and female brain, but that's wrong too. Try cutting a couple of brains out and studying them , totally different in density
>>
>>8354956
No it doesn't, the sample size is too small for any given competutive game.
Ftms make up less than .1% of the population, but there are only about 20 people anyone could conceivably consider top player in a given esport, so statistically it makes sense they're not ftm.
Also ftm pass really well and most transpeople want to hide it, so how the heck would we know
>>
File: HWhCQEI[1].png (49KB, 768x708px) Image search: [Google]
HWhCQEI[1].png
49KB, 768x708px
>>8354944
factually wrong, check ESA statistics on age and gender, its majorly adults, games is mainsteam entertainment
women just play different types of games
>>
>>8354960
There's always going to be exclusions which make the rule, for example a football game like those NFL ones where a couple of boys would play it and so on but the great bulk of video games, were always story driven single player games.

You can easily notice if a kid is kinda of a loner when he's extremely good at some kind of video games. To the point of perfection.
He's probably been doing that for years hence why it kinda became an art.

Normal people with a social life don't tend to get on that level at all, they may play a video game for fun, think of some mario party thing but they aren't going to be the overlord XxX420SlayerXxX of world of superheroes2000 at all.

Again, the thing about video games has nothing to do with gender. FtM and MtF are fucked because they will always be raised in the wrong gender but cis males aren't trans and they still have the video game thing going on. MtF will just get he same ride because, guess what? They have a male childhood.

I think the biggest issue on this board is that everyone tries to push some trans thing on shit like hobbies but they should be looked from another perspective. It's more about male childhood than if you're FtM or MtF.
>>
>>8354974
FYI the topic is mental differences.

You claimed effeminate gays are still male behaviorally. Where's the evidence?
>>
>>8354982
Does that include mobile games?
>>
>>8354982
They're right that people who get into esports are social escapists, so why even waste your time disagreeing on a technicality? Asia is an exception because of arcade/net cafe culture
>>
>>8354994
Yup. And Facebook
>>
File: face.jpg (119KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
119KB, 540x810px
>>8354992
>Where's the evidence?

effeminate gay here.
we're horny sluts which is a typically male trait.
>>
>>8354690
> t. MtF
>>
>>8354944

Are you ignoring chess? there are almost no biological females in the thousands upon thousands of top chess players. there are countless women who have been focusing on chess their entire life and have the same level of interest but they can not enter the pro level at the same rate as men. trying to reduce these differences to gendered social inclination just isn't reality based
>>
>>8355016
Actually cis white gay male.
They have a strong hate towards men and keep telling me to check my privilege.

My college years were the worst of all my life.
>>
>>8355022
Chess is not a video game.

We are talking about video games which are notoriously used as an escape valve for children, teens and young adults.
>>
>>8355011
Also a trait of daughters of conservative Christians. You are basically conservative christian women in the church of imposed masculine roles and expectations. Also testosterone, but ftms are also sluts.
>>
>>8355032

what does that have to do with differences in performance in a primarily mental activity? It seems like video games are a really upsetting subject for you, so swap it out for something else
>>
>>8355022
Not them but then as a mtf I'm glad I could never become a pro in chess, I've played it many times but I always suck at it, I'm also not much into competitive games I guess, that includes video games as well, casual co-op or pve games would be more my thing..
>>
>>8355055
The entire discussion was why there's so many MtF that play a lot of video games and not enough FtM.

I answered you guys the reason, it's due to their childhood and social exclusion.

I honestly don't know why everyone on this board has to argue to the point of pure autism.
You guys overthink too much, most of the time the simplest answer is the correct one and changing the subject just to keep an argument is pretty silly.
>>
>>8355081
>The entire discussion was why there's so many MtF that play a lot of video games and not enough FtM.

actually no, that was you missing the point entirely
>>
File: 1486165058707m.jpg (166KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486165058707m.jpg
166KB, 1024x768px
>>8355026
Oh! I'm also a fucking white male. In all seriousness though we need to smash the cis patriarchy. What has society ever done for anyone who isn't a cis white male

....... :^)
>>
>>8355026
Also! All gay guys are SJWs to one degree or another. But mebbe that's because I live in Commiefornia, I dunno
>>
>>8355000
there is no mention of esports, just gaming, need to be more specific if you want to use gaming as any sort of indication of anything

>>8355026
sad to see your education system getting destroyed by new-marxists
>>
>>8355106

maybe. all gay guys I know are rednecks but I live in a redneck state
>>
>>8354710
I would also like you to elaborate
>>
File: 2017-01-05_04-19-12.png (480KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-05_04-19-12.png
480KB, 500x486px
>>8355137
I have a mind of a girl, I've always been too emotional, very empathic and sensitive, good communicational skills, poor spacial navigation, better at humanities than science, non-violent. In those silly personality gender traits tests I score more on the female side (or MtF trans)
Though Im more competitive and far less conforming than its typical for females.
>>
>>8354836
Homosexual transsexual.
>>
>>8354842
AAP and HSTS combine to produce you.
>>
>>8354656

I used to think MtFs were the fucked up ones but most just want a masc bf who'll look after them. Whereas FtMs seem really sexually perverted. It really changed my outlook.
>>
>>8355225
its hetero (transWOMEN who are into men or transMEN into women)
>>
>>8355129
All I really want in life is a redneck bf. Which state? Better not say Kentucky cause I won't habeeb that
>>
>>8354787
>even the most feminine males have a certain level of aggression that you don't see in biological females.
This is true. If you think girls can be catty, you should try to meet some gay men.
>>
>>8354656
>Gay dude hits on me
>All transgender people are lying!

Ok, dude.
>>
>>8355238
Sexually perverted in what way?
>>
>>8355378

Creepy kinks and fetishes.
>>
>>8355238
yeah they can get crzay horny on T just like teen boys
but its not a given
>>
>>8355458
such as? i'm mtf and i've got plenty.
>>
>>8355458
I've met more mtfs with disturbing fetishes than ftm
>>
>>8354787
>this isn't really true, even the most feminine males have a certain level of aggression that you don't see in biological females.
Biological females would gain that certain level of aggression if they had testosterone in them.

>winning games = different instincts
No, just years of practice. Girls are not encouraged to be into that, MTFs never were held back from it and also in pretty much all cases will be shying away from public during the awkward inbetween-boy-and-girl phase, meaning they are more likely to do things like play video games in their free time or work in IT or other career fields where one doesn't have to do as much face-to-face public interaction.
>>
>>8355635
>>8354787
Oh also, in games involving voice communication, being a female or speaking with a female voice can get you a whole lot of shit, preventing many girls from ascending the ranks purely off of being put off of the game by the shitty voice chat experience and bullying/sexual harassment.

Try playing CS:GO with a female voice. Hard to wind up in a match where you aren't getting some kind of shit from your teammates based off of your gender. This would make the vast majority of cis girls give up before they got good enough to be a high skill player, where people will be giving less a shit about your gender and more a shit about having good teamwork because they're pros.
>>
>>8355656
dont use voice = problem solved
>>
>>8355656
this is such a load of crap, every noob gets laughed at, every boy, all online gaming experience can be shitty, kids are poke at acroter, this is not your mommy cuddling you
you will get shit from your teammates if you suck. period and this has nothing to do with gender
if you cant handle the criticism and pressure you are not fit for anything, let alone comp play

but if you are a girl that can play just decently you will get amazing treatment that no guy gets unless hes elite superstar, thats being a female among thirsty nerds for you (and I speak from experience not just theory)
>>
>>8355820
If you don't use voice, you literally cannot become a professional player. In fact you would be doing a disservice to any group of people you play with by not using voice communication, because there are very important callouts that need to be made and are so time sensitive it's a matter of seconds if not less. There are things that people on your team need to instantly know, and if these callouts aren't being made by one person, it will bring your team down and increase the chance of losing. At upper skill levels, this would be what lost your team the game for sure.

Not using voice is a solution if you're okay with remaining at the lower levels forever, but you absolutely need it to become a professional player, or even medium-rank. Nobody is good enough on their own to overcome not using voice communication. We are talking about females in professional gaming, so if most females don't use voice to prevent the harassment, most of them will never get to the high ranks let alone professional play.

I will forgive you though because you probably aren't into gaming enough to know this, absolutely no offense meant towards you with this post.
>>
>>8355870
The difference between me and you is that I have actually gamed with male voice and with female voice, and I can tell you as a fact that the shit you get with a female voice is by far greater than that you get with a male voice.

Being bad will get anyone made fun of, but as a girl you can be really good and still get loads of shit.
>>
>>8355656
I used to play WoW from 12 to 18-19, and while at the beginning i just sounded like any 12yo kid, I had a female voice. Guildmates never gave a fuck on teamspeak, cause they knew me. They were surprised, also because they were over 20 and I was a teenager, but they got over it because I was a good player (doing nothing but that every day, all day) and found my spergery at other players entertaining. Never got shit or sexual harassment. Only difference now with a man voice is that I just blend in and I'm probably taken more seriously.
>>
>>8354656
>OP thinks a gay trans man is a good representative for all transgender people
>>
>>8355894
you get more attention, positive one too
if you cant handle it then you are not fit for competitive environment

and believe me I've had enough special attention myself and seen other girl gamers treated like superstars just for being barely decent cause they are 1 per 100 boys
>>
>>8354917
If I became addicted to video games at a very young age does this mean I'm TruTransâ„¢?
>>
>>8355909
>and I'm probably taken more seriously.
and don't get the same leeway and free gear.
>>
>>8355909
Yes and I hardcore raided 8 hours a day in Burning Crusade. Hardcore as in, Black Temple and Hyjal on farm for quite a long time before the attunement requirements were lifted, also getting server firsts in Sunwell though I quit WoW before we got deeper than the twins on one character and deeper than Brutallus on the other. Both of their guilds had everyone with Amani Warbears. Both guilds would sell BT/Hyjal attunement, and items from SSC, TK, BT and MH. WoW is not the same as other games. Girls get orbiters in WoW and other MMOs, which are in no way shape or form comparable to a game like CS:GO. Girls get totally different treatment, and on top of this squeakers (kids) get different treatment than girls.

Girls in MMOs will just get attention, beta orbiters, etc. Not comparable to true competitive gaming. FFXIV was exactly the same socially. One thing I will say about my druid's final guild in WoW though; no girls were allowed. The guild leader was a real dick, but we were l33t as fuck so we went with it, nobody wants to leave one of the best guilds on the server. He would do things like kick you from the guild if you attended your grandfather's funeral over a raid. Though these days WoW is not hardcore enough to have such guilds.

>>8355930
Oh yes, I can hardly go a match without getting someone trying to add me. However the harassment is still present and annoying unless I am queing up with 1-4 of my friends. If you are doing matchmaker alone it's basically harassment time though, unless you're topfragging and can call them all out on that, and even then you'll get sexual harassment.
>>
>>8355174
>muh confirmation bias: the post
>>
>>8355974
It's more like you literally had nothing else better to do in life and neither your family or friends gave a fuck at getting you into social interactions maybe because they thought you were an aspie or you were ugly.
>>
File: mad.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
152KB, 600x729px
>>8355458
INFLATION IS A NORMAL FETISH EVEN IF I DON'T HAVE A REAL DICK I CAN BREED A FUCKING HOT CHICK'S BALLOON HIPS IN MY DREAM UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU INFLATION AND WEIGHT GAIN IS SEXY REAL WOMEN ARE RETARDED WOMB HAVERS I HOPE THEY ALL DIE AND BE MY DEAD CUMDUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>8356149
>I have the same or similar fetishes to an HSTS trans man
>>
File: 1418525586316.jpg (540KB, 1200x1717px) Image search: [Google]
1418525586316.jpg
540KB, 1200x1717px
>>8356149
Well I have a fetish for cowgirls, lactation and pregnancy.
I don't have a womb so I guess I'm as fucked as you anon.

I wish we could have traded our parts back then I would let you impregnate me.
>>
>>8356149
weird cus i think of inflation as quite a feminine fetish
t. mtf with masculine fetishes
>>
>>8356214
SAY THAT AGAIN WHEN YOU ARE BEING MY BIG FAT BALLOON HIPS CUMDUMP YOU LITTLE SLUT QUIVERING LIKE A BIG INFLATED BALLOON CUM AND SLIME LEAKING OUT OF YOUR NIPPLES AS I FULLY DOMINATE YOU

>>8356177
DIGITS CONFIRM COWGIRLS, LACTATION AND PREGNANCY ARE GOOD TASTE
FEELS BAD

>>8356155
DIGITS CONFIRM YOU ARE FAGGOT THEN TRANSITION NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE
>>
>>8355885
You're right, It's the reason I can't get out of fucking silver.
>>
>>8355981
I never got free gear though, only guildmates knew I wasn't a guy.
>>8355997
Girls get orbiters if they advertise themselves as girls and use pussy power to get free shit, but the point is that if you're good at what you do, then its not about male or female. In competitive gaming there's generally more aggression because it is necessary, and statistically women aren't as good or as competitive so it's rare to find any. But they're not put off by the harassment per se, it's the kind of game itself that's not geared towards females and not appealing to 99% of them
>>
>>8356224
ew gross only say masculine fetishes to me pls

cumdump and little slut are good

and cowgirls, lactation and pregnancy
>>
File: nopeaviforever.gif (746KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
nopeaviforever.gif
746KB, 160x160px
>>8354708
why did you make a thread then?
also you're wrong, my husband is the calm level headed one in the relationship. the only "trans men" you're seeing, are spergy toocutes who don't shut up. many trans men are invisible because they actually act like men, and you cant see what you cant see.
>>
>>8355458
Better find myself an FtM then.
>>
>>8356253
And in an earlier post I already covered the fact that girls aren't into them, however I think it is more of a social pressure + feminine upbringing thing than a "lol this game is 3 aggressive 5 me brosis"

MMOs appeal to girls much more than games like CS:GO, especially ones like FFXIV which is cutesy as fuck. Yet girls are still a small minority. This is because they are socialized to avoid gaming for the most part.

My whole point is this: trannies aren't into gaming because they are masculine, they are into gaming because they were never pressured not to and it gives an escape from real life and a way to avoid the intense discrimination, hatred, and horrible treatment that will be had outside in the real world for most trannies at some point during their transition.

To put it succinctly; trannies aren't into gaming because they are aggressive, they are into gaming because they were never pressured not to and it's something to do with free time that won't get them extra bullying and hate. There is also the escapism element, or for those with voice but no passing, getting to be seen as a girl for once.
>>
>>8356274

he didn't start it, I did. The FTM I know isn't angry or nasty, he just behaves in what I see as a womanly way.
>>
>>8356351
In what sense? How are you sure it's not just normal faggot stuff?
>>
>>8356255
DAMN THESE DIGITS CONFIRM GOOD TASTE ONCE MORE
BUT PLEASE STOP GOING MUH MASCULINE FETISHES YOU BITCH. MAYBE YOU NEED SOMETHING LONG AND DRIPPING WITH CUM IN YOUR MOUTH TO SHUT YOU UP
>>
>>8356302
I mean i mostly agree with you, you know. And the fact that girls orbit more towards cutesy games and ones with less competition its probably just not upbringing, it's also something you see in real life and in part driven by biology. MMOs are probably not as competitive as CS:GO but I doubt you'd see females in PvP arenas.
My point was that I don't think it's the fact they get shit and harassment that makes females shy away from that sort of games, its that they're likely not to be interested in them in the first place. I never implied that trannies were into games because they're aggressive, not *just* because of that, it's cause even if you start chugging estrogen later in life you still grew up with testosterone in your system, which makes it more likely to have a tendency to competitiveness and quick reflexes. Aside from the social withdrawal and pressure which is a true, there's also a natural tendency to do\not to do certain things dictating game choices.
I feel like we're mostly arguing different things though, I wasn't refuting your entire point, I was commenting on the harassment part.
>>
>>8356499
It's actually been found that women are better at competitive video games when they're competing with other women, and there are men present (but not competing).
>>
>>8356456
ok sir. yes pls
>>
>>8356524
With other women yeah, because they're on even ground speaking of skills, makes sense, but then they're not better in general it's just relative to their own "Box" like women's MMA. What about the males watching? Was it explained why that was a factor?
>>
>>8356536
Basically, women evolved to compete with other women, not with men. And presumably, they're competing for mates.
>>
>>8356542
What study was it? Link to it?
Also natural competition among women isn't the same kind of aggressive competition men have with each other, at least for what's observable, women can be vicious but it's a more subtle viciousness
>>
>>8354690
Smart decision

t. r a r e non-tumblr ftm
>>
>>8354851
> you anti-feminists
> prejudices
> stereotypes

Friendo.
>>
>>8354982
Would that game happen to be Candy Crush
>>
>>8355230
The fabric of spacetime has just ripped apart
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.