[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ftm transitioning pics and stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Stories from when u came out to now and pictures
>>
File: transition.jpg (1MB, 3000x2347px) Image search: [Google]
transition.jpg
1MB, 3000x2347px
>>8354054
> 5 years ago, be me, be pretty happy
> have GF
> know something is going on, dont know exactly what
Fast forward 2 years
> relationship is shit, lots of stress due to study, mother is getting a risky heart surgery, carrying two projects on my own
> develop psychosis
> go to therapist
> get a hold of what was exectly wrong
> come out as FtM
Fast forward one year
> break up with GF
> want to kms
Fast forward half a year
> find new GF, knows all my shit, still loves me
> we are happy together right now
> still occasional psychotic episodes, but all is fine
> starting hormones on june 6th 2017

Picture is from 4 years ago (left) and one week ago (right). Psychosis does a lot to you man.
>>
>>8355124
How did you manage to get the courage to come out that year? My dad had heart surgery this year and I feel like coming out this year would just be selfish and shitty, but that might just be me trying to make up more excuses.
>>
>>8355150
I first told my psychiatrist, then my -then- GF and my friends. I told my mom a week before she was getting surgery, so that when she had the risk of dying she would at least know. I dont think it is selfish when you keep it to yourself, but think about when your dad might be passing away, would you regret it if you had not told him? You can always say that he should not talk to your mom about this and that you want to come out on your own. Just take little steps, one at a time and do what feels right to you.
>>
>>8355124
You looked happier before... Usually it's the other way.
>>
>>8355201
True, I was happy in that period. That was before everything started to go downhill socially and inside my head. It is probably also the medication I am taking (Abilify) it makes you numb to the bone. I am very excited to start hormones though :)
>>
>>8355234
Good luck getting everything back on track senpai
>>
>>8355234
Good luck
>>
>>8355244
Thanks man, I am pretty stable right now, so that is nice.
>>
>>8355124
That sucks anon. Also hope your mom got better.
>>
>>8355354
She got better, luckily. She had a very slow revalidation though. She had some fluids in her lungs so the recovery went slow. I am just happy she is still alive.
>>
>>8355388
Glad to hear she's doing better.
Also good luck with your transition anon.
Shit is hard but can get better if you don't give up.
>>
>>8355397
Thanks anon, needed that extra motivation.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.