[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dysphoria doesn't make sense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: rapunzel.jpg (16KB, 544x389px) Image search: [Google]
rapunzel.jpg
16KB, 544x389px
Why do I want to be a woman? Why do I hate it when people call me "he", "sir", "bro"... ? Why do I want to die when I see my face? There is nothing wrong with being male. But I would rather die than be like this. Help me. I feel like I'm going crazy. This doesn't make sense.
>>
>>8353879
Probably something having to do with your brain, androgen exposure in the womb, etc etc. When we figure it out, maybe we can abort trans children so they don't have to go through this hell. Or maybe we could just transition them super early.
>>
exact same
>>
Because you're mentally a woman, so it's highly distressing when this isn't validated by outside influences.
>>
>>8353886
but all the people around me call me he and they laugh at trannies and they make me think I'm mentally ill
>>
>>8353879
Because your orientation wants you to be the cute girl of your dreams instead of wanting to be a man to her. When something damages your mental image of yourself as your dream girl it's like being shown your girlfriend is a man to a hetero guy.
>>
>>8353930
Lol no it's not. The distress you would feel over that is not even comparable.
>>
>>8353936
???
>>
File: do a flip.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
do a flip.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>8353930
thanks for confirming I'm mentally ill
what if I'm attracted to guys though?
>>
>>8353879
It doesn't make sense. Why would I want to ruin my otherwise normal life over something so stupid? It sucks but I can't explain it.
>>
>>8353944
Describe your feelings towards guys and towards girls?
>>
>>8353879
>>8353946
This is how most people with mental illnesses, psychiatric conditions and neurological birth defects feel. The human body is defective and imperfect. Shit happens and we have to make the best with what we have and adapt. In our case, medical/surgical and social transition is the only thing that shows effectiveness in relieving the disorder or at least the emotional and mental aspects (depression, anxiety, self esteem/confidence issues, anger, self harm/suicidal behavior).
>>
>>8353893
>but all the people around me call me he and they laugh at trannies and they make me think I'm mentally ill
Eff them. Don't let haters hold you back.
>>
>>8353949
stop this
>>
>>8354446
Explain
>>
File: 1487461579556.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1487461579556.gif
3MB, 240x135px
>>8354508
it annoys me that blanchardians and their disciples rush into every thread with a sad tranny and shitpost gender/sexuality conflation to confuse the issue or pull out their armchair diagnosis and try embarassingly hard to contort unwitting anons to their hypothesis to some unknown but likely narcissistic end. It's a funny meme, but just like "jews did 9/11" eventually the steady stream of newfigs brings edgelords with it who'll drink the Kool-Aid like it's the last glass of water in a thousand miles of desert

anyways, I don't know why I care. this board has been a cancerous clone of /cd/ since day 1
>>
>>8353879
There is literally no reason to be male anymore in the modern world.
>>
>>8354837
What's blanchardian about that question?
>>
>>8354907
read the thread
>>8353930
>>8353944
>>8353949

p. clear to me where the line of questioning is going. or maybe I'm just paranoid ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯
>>
>>8354916
I have no bf so no

bad reason
>>
>>8354894
why do you say that?

>>8354916
tbf you can do that as a gril
>>
>>8354922
Ok the orientation thing sounded like it but how would the line of questioning go back to it?
>>
>>8354938
Why would you be male? Pretty much everything about being female is better. You are more valued by society, people treat you nicer, and it's socially acceptable for you to have fun with fashion and beauty stuff. Also, estrogen causes you to think more rationally and not be a slave to your sex drive.
>>
>>8354967
>You are more valued by society, people treat you nicer,
this makes me really deeply jealous
>>
>>8354967
And ftms would totally disagree w you
>>
>>8354981
what would they point to to disagree with
>You are more valued by society, people treat you nicer,
>>
File: pl5rx66b34wy.png (542KB, 720x660px) Image search: [Google]
pl5rx66b34wy.png
542KB, 720x660px
>>8354976
Then you know what you have to do.
>>
>>8354967
being a tranny is a waste of time,
and hon life is no life
>>
>>8355047
True, I do sometimes worry about how much time I've lost to tranny shit.

I mean, I waste time here, after all.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.