[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anime to blame for the increasing number of Trans and AGP people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: hyp dev 9.png (445KB, 504x585px) Image search: [Google]
hyp dev 9.png
445KB, 504x585px
Is anime to blame for the increasing number of Trans and AGP people?
>>
We just had a thread about this
Read it and decide for yourself
>>8327540
>>
>>8353729
Yes, anime is Japan's final weapon against America. They will wipe out as many as they can by turning them into genetic dead ends.
Anime says that
>Boys can be girls
>Boys make better girls
>Guys like boys that look like girls
>The penis makes it hotter
>It's not gay if you do enough mental gymnastics
>Hons are bad though I mean look at Rosie o donnel in busou shoujo
Furthermore
>Boys with boys and girls with girls is the most pure of sexual
>>
File: disgaea 1.jpg (14KB, 277x295px) Image search: [Google]
disgaea 1.jpg
14KB, 277x295px
>>8353737
doesn't reference anime.
Also an old af thread.
So is anime to blame or what?
Post your opinions senpaitachi.
>>8353739
>the penis makes it hotter
They need to be a 10/10 trap though. That's really rare. but yes.
>it's not gay
if it looks feminine then I don't see why it has to be.
Plus the dick on a girl is hot af.
>boys with boys
Japan has BL but is also homophobic. They are traditional yet their birth rate is the lowest in the World and they are literally dying out and fearful of immigrants taking over.
>>
>>8353746
Japan is dying and taking as many American with them as they can
>>
>>8353746
Wtf what do you mean it doesn't reference anime
Your question is literally what that whole thread was about
We're not going to do this again just for you
>>
>>8353754
That was a shitty bait thread stfu.
>>
>>8353729
I know this is a joke mostly, but I'll still answer seriously.

No, I was an agp pretty much since early childhood. My agp started weak and skyrocketed during mid puberty.
I only got into anime during late puberty.
>>
>>8353771
But how could discussing this go any differently?
Some people will say
"No, it just makes it easier for people to come to terms with themselves"
or "Only AGPs but they're not really trans"
Or "No, it's just a coincidence, it's got nothing to do with it"
or "The link between anime and transsexuality is autism"
and then the eternal Blanchardian struggle starts
>>
File: anita 01.png (844KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
anita 01.png
844KB, 900x675px
>>8353752
This is true.
>>8353754
That thread was trash and you know it see >>8353771
>>8353792
>I know this is a joke
It's really not.
>>8353794
Blame /tttt/ for the whole tru-trans autism.
The rest of us know the difference between trans and AGP.
>>
>>8355264
which is?
>>
>>8355264
>the difference between trans and AGP
???
>>
>>8355269
>>8355284
Trans is actually wanting to be the grill so badly that you actually become it.
AGP especially mild AGP is wanting to project a mental image on yourself as the girl which at worst results in occassional crossdressing.
>>
>>8355321
so nobody who wants to be a girl is AGP?
thats a new way of looking at it i guess
>>
>>8355321
AGPs want to be the grill so badly they become it too...
>>
>>8353729
I don't watch anime, still transitioned.

>>8355349
I think then they become trans, if they want to be a girl in everyday life, in non sexual situations as well and growing old as one.
Dressing sexy in women's clothes occasionally only or in the beginning while also being on T can easily confused it with being an fetish exclusively.
Any fetishing aspect of dressing in women clothes will dissipate if it's turned into the new norm instead, also hormones will likely remove random erections and lower libido.
>>
>>8353729
I think it's just awareness of trans people existing.
You can't really be trans if you don't know what it is, so people that otherwise would have been trans if they were around now didn't have a name or concept for what they were feeling.
>>
File: reina.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
reina.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>8353729
Yes, anime glorifies femininity in a way western entertainment rarely does, and over the years Japan has diligently honed the art of cuteness and moe to perfection.

The result? Anime is now an incredibly potent egg hatcher that will fucking rip out the latent tranny in anybody to the surface, as long as any trace is there.
>>
File: watamote 06.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
watamote 06.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>8355346
>>8355349
Becoming the grill is trans.
Imagining yourself as a grill (sometimes or all the time) is AGP.
>>8355678
This man (girl) speaks the truth.
>>8355664
Anime confirmed pink pill
>>
>>8355643
>Any fetishing aspect of dressing in women clothes will dissipate if it's turned into the new norm instead,
So special sexy clothes can stay sexy as long as they aren't everyday wear?
>>
>>8355838
To some degree maybe, I haven't experienced much with that since transition though, not much interest in sexy lingeries and such anymore.
My everyday wear is usually skirt, tshirt, panties and bra, stockings depending on the weather.
When I masturbate now it's not the clothes that gets me off but my fantasy/imagination of being manhandled.
Kinda the opposite of forced feminization, my fantasy is rather one or several men force stripping me instead, then fucking/using me however they want.
>>
>>8353729
It's the other way around: AGP causes people to make anime. Every moe blob is some AGP's alter ego.
>>
>>8355914
Are you happy with the change in sexuality?

Being manhandles is still a pretty AGP fantasy and getting stripped might mean the clothes are still an important part of the fantasy, just no longer needing to stay on to make you feel feminine.

Skirt and stockings for everyday wear is pretty feminine in the days of jeans. Maybe if you wore jeans instead skirts and dresses would have kept their appeal?
>>
File: 1480904449881.jpg (184KB, 1084x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1480904449881.jpg
184KB, 1084x1019px
>>8353729
Anime correlates with trannies, homosexuals and bisexuals because anime is for shut-ins.
>>
File: Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif (3MB, 415x212px) Image search: [Google]
Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif
3MB, 415x212px
>>8353729
are action movies to blame for the increasing number of FtM and AAP people?
>>
>>8353729
I think it's a good thing, we have a shortage of women right now desu. So some guys have to balance things and just take one for the team.
>>
File: IMG_20170327_210457.jpg (144KB, 618x890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170327_210457.jpg
144KB, 618x890px
>>8355956
I I'm happy with it, I think my attraction for been have always been there too though, just repressed along with every other feeling.

I don't really know how much the clothes means to the fantasy, I don't imagine any specific clothes really, just that they'll be removed leaving me naked and vulnerable? I think.

The fantasy of manhandled borders to rape and gangrape as well and may include bdsm. Could be more about my submissive fetish I guess (pic related).

As for to my everyday wear, maybe, maybe not, I don't really think so because of all the changes hormones and transition have done to me, but I guess I'll never know either as the reality is I don't really wear jeans anymore anyway, skirts are just so much more comfy, and it can be above the knees or down to the feet, I still love them.

Also in the past I'm not sure if it was the arousal from the clothes or the comfort of wearing them that actually made it better either, but at the time the only way I could accept myself wearing women clothes was through sexuality/fetish.
>>
File: 1400147433827.png (33KB, 170x273px) Image search: [Google]
1400147433827.png
33KB, 170x273px
>>8355999
I'm truly honored to be performing this most important duty, anon with the nice trips.
>>
>>8355956
>Being manhandles is still a pretty AGP fantasy
It's also a really common female fantasy..
>>
>>8355926
>Why not both?
>>8355960
True
>>8355977
Yes?
>>8355999
>52% women
>shortage
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.