[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many gay people are only gay because they couldn't attract

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: burd.jpg (18KB, 245x270px) Image search: [Google]
burd.jpg
18KB, 245x270px
How many gay people are only gay because they couldn't attract the opposite gender?

Give me a ballpark estimate.
>>
>>8353445
Everyone on >>>/r9k/
>>
if you end up liking someone of the same gender then it won't be "only" because of that
>>
>>8353445
More like the opposite gender couldn't attract me.
So many stupid shallow women when I was in highschool.
One girl after I got a haircut
>Wow anon, you look cute
>I'd totally break up with my brother and date you
Like... Really, bitch?
>>
>>8353456
uhh
was she dating her brother?
>>
>>8353456
wait what
>>
>>8353445
About 3/4 to 4/5th, assuming you're counting the rabid misogynist and chasers, but not the pedophiles who go for boys only because it's easier.
>>
File: 1325569033462.jpg (11KB, 379x374px) Image search: [Google]
1325569033462.jpg
11KB, 379x374px
>>8353465
>chasing children
>easy

Do you live in Taiwan?
>>
>>8353470
I said chasers *and* paedophiles. As in the type of faggot that gets referred to as chasers around here. And as for the bratfaggots, I just said it's *comparatively* easier for them not to go after girls.
>>
>>8353445
Everyone on this site except me
>>
>>8353458
>>8353460
Bf*
Fucking auto erection
Me liking guys was a combo of my discovery of yaoi anime and the amount of cute boys in HS
>>
File: 1482179151676.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482179151676.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>neither gender is attracted to me
>>
>>8353445
Ehh, I had a girlfriend while I was still trying to pretend to myself that I was bisexual with a non existent sex drive. She had a crush on me, and I had enough common interests with her that I could tolerate hanging out with her as a friend without benefits.
It was horrible. I led her on for a few months of dating, then alienated her out of my life like a coward rather than have a clean breakup/come out.

So in my experience there's always some girl desperate and deluded by her infatuation willing to sleep with a gay guy no matter how pathetic he might be.
>>
>>8353445
I was never interested in women, even when I was like 6. There just wasn't anything to connect to. I guess I had a messed up sense of romance since I only thought of them in terms of "who do I want to marry" and not "who would be my friend". I always came to the conclusion that I didn't want to marry any of the women I knew.

Men were different. They were easier to talk to. They had a lot of things in common with me. I felt an actual connection with the guys I knew. I didn't mind the thought of spending the rest of my life with a guy. It took me until I was 15 to finally realize I was gay though
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.