[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i plan to come out as mtf soon any tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

i plan to come out as mtf soon any tips
>>
>>8353295
Lower your expectations then just fucking say it.
>>
>not just taking hormones in secret until people confront you about it
>>
Be serious about it, and be uncompromising. Don't show up wearing girl's clothes, just show up like you would in normal boymode. Tell them that you still love them and that will never change, but that you are a woman and you are going to transition, whether they like it or not.
If you give them false hope that they can change you back into a cis male, then they will proceed to harass you about it nonstop because, to them in their head, they might think they're losing their son.
Just in case things go really sour, have plans to crash with a friend for the night(s) following.
Last, just remember not to get emotional and cry. Your parents, more likely than not, will be in a state of shock, grief, and maybe terror. Do not give in and be true to yourself.
>>
>>8353295
>any tips
Suck the tip of my willy
>>
>>8353295
>pic
Bitch that's a period
>>
>>8353323
lel that's an autobiographical transgirl comic
>>
File: 1494724494357.png (303KB, 600x533px) Image search: [Google]
1494724494357.png
303KB, 600x533px
>>8353295
>>
if it's first time, your heart rate will sky rocket. Be ready for that.
>>
>that comic
wait wat
do they really go up and down in size?
>>
>>8353668
For cis girls their size definitely change depending on where they are in their monthly cycle.
>>
File: fa9.jpg (35KB, 466x438px) Image search: [Google]
fa9.jpg
35KB, 466x438px
>>8353492
>>
>>8353303
>not taking hormones in secret till you find out you can get shots at a local clinic
>having to out yourself because your parents pay for your health insurance and have access to your records
>>8353295
I wrote a note to my mom because I have bad anxiety with these things. She left me a note saying it was ok and that she will accept me for who I am. I later told her I was diy and that I wanted to go to a clinic for blood tests and such. Funny enough, I got drunk at a hotel and my mom had to come pick me up. She was worried about me and told my father and brother about me being trans and they were fine with it.
>>
>>8354477
>having to out yourself because your parents pay for your health insurance and have access to your records
No, there is a thing called doctor patient confidentiality.
>>
>>8353295
>that picture
The 5th episode of the bobbies adventures had to be pregnancy, I believe.
>>
>>8355439
If I had used my health insurance, I'm pretty sure they would notice a usage on the bill and question me what it was.
>>
>>8358588
use it and have them confront you
...or do as you please

if you tell them before it could sound like you're asking them for permission
it depends on your relationship
>>
>>8362401
This was just a hypothetical since I had just told my mom I wanted to go instead. I got a spiro prescription and probably getting injections in 2 weeks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.