[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basically Summarizes...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 1443216264773.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1443216264773.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
The problems we will face in the future if laws like this pass. This is not helping anyone and only makes transsexuals seen worse while femboys, queers, and gaymen who take hrt just abuse politics to get their way. Society is not ready to understand this shit and people are going to have a serious counter culture if this happens.

I'm tired of normies thinking they know what gender identity is and what dysphoria actually is and how these people just need access to medical treatment to re integrate into society not abusively control it like all the queers stated above.
>>
>>8351205
What law? What the fuck are you yammering on about?
>>
File: 1418794324031.jpg (112KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1418794324031.jpg
112KB, 800x600px
>>8351205
oh forgot to provide the vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_O8ud0lVEQ

also notice how blaire doesnt give a shit about actual real trans vids anymore. Literally she just fell for the alt right dick and attention just like the left idiots. Just kill me now. Atleat we have theryn.
>>
>>8351219
Listen, I'm not wasting 10 minutes of my life watching someone who looks like that. Just it sum up, faggot.
>>
>>8351226
You literally need to watch the video to understand the issues that this bill will bring if it becomes law.
>>
>>8351205
OP you can hide in my house
>>
>>8351231>>8351205

are you the person who made the video?

go whore for views elswhere, retard

100000 years in google gives me this

>This enactment amends the Canadian Human Rights Act to add gender identity and gender expression to the list of prohibited grounds of discrimination.

The enactment also amends the Criminal Code to extend the protection against hate propaganda set out in that Act to any section of the public that is distinguished by gender identity or expression and to clearly set out that evidence that an offence was motivated by bias, prejudice or hate based on gender identity or expression constitutes an aggravating circumstance that a court must take into consideration when it imposes a sentence.
>>
>>8351231
>this bill
WHAT BILL
>>
>>8351244
OP be like
>waah waaah they passed laws to protect me from discrimination, how dare they
>>
>>8351244
uhh not i'm not theryn lol can't believe you think that. If you must know I'm a tripfag called stonedmiku from years ago who is anon now.
>>
>>8351257
No they did not they just catered to the loud demands of people who arnt actual transsexuals. Which only paints actual transsexuals as villains.
>>
>>8351260
yes yes I remember now
>>
>>8351244

>This enactment amends the Canadian Human Rights Act to add gender identity and gender expression to the list of prohibited grounds of discrimination.

Are you for real OP?

Either sum up your argument or stop whining about getting actual legal protection.
>>
File: 1450765595253.png (47KB, 522x472px) Image search: [Google]
1450765595253.png
47KB, 522x472px
>>8351205
no you fucking retard, we don't have any way to make people who don't pass passable, hormones aren't magic, ffs isn't omnipotent, srs is a joke and rest of body can't be changed

as a tranny you will always live a tranny life, even if you "pass". you will always be a target for discrimination, and thus you need laws to protect your ass. If you think that people won't discriminate you just because you are taking titty skittles and shave everyday, you need to leave your mom's basement
>>
>>8351277
I pass, I don't shave cause I'm bare, I have a vagina that functions because srs is not as shit as people think. Boo who someone didn't wanna sleep with me cause I'm trans boo woo someone called me a man even though I'm not. They go to jail for that now we just have more people hating us for seeing this as basically being an authoritarian law.

>Why do we need to fucking respect these people again?
>>
>>8351231
>You literally need to watch the video to understand the issues that this bill will bring if it becomes law.
"i-it's totally bad for reasons i'm incapable of explaining and only my propaganda video is!"

Jesus it's like talking to fucking /pol/.
>>
>>8351320
how is it talking to pol? I posted a video because she explains it better than i can and I agree with her and I wanted to create actual discussion and potential issues this could bring int he future if it passes. That isn't fucking propaganda.
>>
File: 1475201786193.png (371KB, 1326x691px) Image search: [Google]
1475201786193.png
371KB, 1326x691px
>>8351205
This is all our master plan, losers! Stop whining and grab on for the ride!
>>
>>8351396
Just explain it in your own inferior way.
>>
File: 520674519.png (111KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
520674519.png
111KB, 600x900px
>>8351216
>>8351226
>>8351246
>>8351257
>>8351276
>>8351277
>>8351320

What OP is trying to explain to you permashitposting cock addicted lobotomized shit for brain baboons, is that this bill is doing trannies more harm than good.

It's literally forcing normies in society to "behave" forcefully, thus in the long run massively exacerbating the relationship between them.
All this is doing is planting ulterior seeds that will spread venom and hate over multiple generations.
You're trading short term "security" for long term hate and social tensions that will only keep increasing as time goes on and everyone else gets more and more tired of your shit.
>>
>>8351426
>What OP is trying to explain to you
Point out any post at all where OP tries to explain a thing.
>>
>>8351298
>I pass,
Nobody passes, wake up.
>I have a vagina that functions because srs is not as shit as people think.
It's an inverted scrotum. No musculature, no mucosa layer, no natively bacterial ecosystem, no lubrication. It's an armpit made from wounded flesh between the legs that's permanently prone to infection. It barely resembles a vagina in any way other than cosmetically, how is that not shit?
>hurr why do trans need legal protection? I'm kawaii unlike those old hons I've never had any serious issues (yet) living in my little liberal bubble
You're terribly deluded, I really hope that you don't get hurt when the delusion honeymoon period wears off.
>>
>>8351470
I love me some inverted scrotums
>>
>>8351470
>No musculature, no mucosa layer, no natively bacterial ecosystem, no lubrication.

Idk where you get your information but since I actually did the surgery and went to good surgeon all of what you stated is incorrect. I can squeeze and react to pleasure just fine, I have a layer of wetness it's never 100% dry like yout hink, and last time my doctor checked I had the same exact bacteria living inside that every natal vagina has and I lubricate when I get turned on so I don't need to rely on store bought lubrication to experience sex.

I am still based enough in reality to play with your idea that it isn't a natal vagina because obviously it isn't but why does that even matter? If you are uncomfortable sleeping with me because of it that's fine but why must you spread such mis information about the actual surgical procedure?
>>
>>8351412
Roads would be made in an ancap society, just try to think outside the status quo of your nanny state, and you'll see ancap makes a lot more sense then the current form of government
>>
>>8351444
>Won't watch 10 min video
>Spends 40 min defending why he shouldn't have to watch the video
Autism, the post
>>
>>8351470
Watch yourself anon. I was temp banned last week for saying an MTF's real vagina wasn't a real vagina even though it's clearly a real vagina
>>
>>8351216
>>8351226
>>8351244
>>8351246
>>8351276
>>8351320
>>8351414
Canadian here for you literally retards
Bill c-16 which is on it's way to becoming a full law is a protection amendment
On paper
What it really does is let's legit trans and transtrenders force normies to call them by w/e bullshit they desire and anyone who fails to comply may be brought before a human rights tribunal and forced to: apologize publically, pay a fine, both and/or jail time

This bill means where before I was okay with interacting with some of you, now means I'm not even going to acknowledge you exist since you are now a physical form of
>Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law
>>
>>8353679
I am very ok with that. I don't want to interact with cis people beyond professional level, either. I want them to fuck off.
>>
>>8354149
Edgy
>>
>>8353679
I mean I think it's stupid but is it really that difficult to call some hon "she"
Doing otherwise irl is just being a dick
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>8354181
>doing otherwise is being a dick
No, the people being dicks are the
>im trans/non binary but dont look like or try to look like male/female
>u better use my pronouns or else
Hons, whatever but smuggly puff and that afro-goth frompetersons rally way back is pushing the line.
Though, smugglypuff looked and acted like eric cartman, so male pronouns would be acceptable, i guess.
>>
>>8354181

Being a dick should not be a criminal offence. The bill also (last I saw talk of it) includes batshit made up xe xi zo zum pronouns that people can't be reasonably expected to intrgrate into their language.
>>
>>8354240
Yup, and guess what anon. The conservative party elected a puppet as their leader.
Say it with me
4 more years of trudeau
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.