[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: trans-symbol.png (217KB, 833x455px) Image search: [Google]
trans-symbol.png
217KB, 833x455px
What even is gender? It's hard for me to explain, someone else try.
>>
>>8349461
>two genders
>everyone belongs to one of them
it's not that hard to explain tbqh
>>
>>8349467
Oh Hunny, are you confusing sex and gender again?
>>
>>8349477
nope, it's quite clear-cut
>>
>>8349479
The explain it. I'll accept your premise that there are only two genders, now explain what gender is.
>>
File: kekekek.gif (371KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
kekekek.gif
371KB, 500x281px
>>8349486
>please explain common knowledge to me
>>
>>8349497
> it's common knowledge

Then it should be a breeze to explain, hmm?
>>
>>8349461
Gender is constructed through stereotypes, hormones and your experiences on them. It is a sense of peace with your body and soul. What that manifests as I don't know.
>>
>>8349497
>>8349510
btfo
>>
>>8349510
the one gender means you have two chromosomes of the same type
the other gender means you have two different chromosomes

you're mistaking your very own feelings and what you feel attracted to as sex
>>
>>8350209
wow yeah it really was a breeze to explain
man
>>
>>8349461
Gender is a descriptor of the expected behaviour of members of both the biological sexes.

That's their entire function. If you want to pin yourself with labels outside of that, it's called individual personality.
>>
Gender is a habit of actions and appearances cultivated by social pressures from a young age to behave that way.
>>
Gender is a social characterization based on a number of factors which are BIMODALLY distributed and correlate to biological sex.

Note that it is a SOCIAL characterization, meaning it is social-context dependent.
>>
>>8349461
Gender is perceived sex.
>>
>>8350947
O. M. G. THIS!
>>
Aesthetic preferences within society
>>
File: Miss-Fame1.jpg (442KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
Miss-Fame1.jpg
442KB, 1200x799px
>>8349461
>What even is gender?

pic related
>>
>>8349461
The mental characteristics that tend to be exhibited by humans, heavily influenced by their natural sex in most cases.
>>
>>8349461
not real
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.