[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to stay positive about being gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: 1493079780418.jpg (20KB, 588x331px) Image search: [Google]
1493079780418.jpg
20KB, 588x331px
how do i resist the urge to take a long walk off short cliff knowing 10% of guys are gay and even less will find me attractive?
>>
>10% of guys are gay
you sure are ambitious
>>
File: jareth1.gif (1023KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
jareth1.gif
1023KB, 500x274px
Hop in a time machine go back to your childhood and develop a stronger sense of self that is independent of external validation.

>tfw growing up an only child out in the middle of the woods with no close friends and neglectful parents actually turned out to be a blessing.
>>
>>8348585
what does that mean
>>
>>8348625
It means get used to the idea of being alone.
>>
Hi OP.

Whats the problem? You seem to have some self esteem issues.

If you are looking to assimilate the modern gay lifestyle of trying to behave like straight people and having 'bfs' and all that, you will have a lot of frustration since, despite popular rumor, males do have very different approaches to sex and interaction, so couples of males will also. So even if you are entertained with a male playing as 'bf' or 'hubbo' or whatever in a 'relationship' type way, it will eventually pass, and you will reach a stage later where you will have exactly what you would expect a male to have at such an age and what you see them have now.

My point is that you have a lot to learn about how the rest of the world works before you are so hard on yourself. There are many ways to approach life, sex and feelings, and you dont have to put upon yourself the burden of worry or negative emotions.

If you think you can look better, try to look better. We all have limits and likewise fool ourselves about things good and bad. If you think you would like relationships, begin relationships, which is different than 'bf' and such; those are intimate relationships, and those will come. But it begins with regular relationships.

Good luck, OP. Remember, many paths to get to what you actually want. There is reward and joy hidden in plain sight everywhere. So much is possible when you just look.
>>
File: rOrkIo4_zpsqnbkudqk.png (547KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
rOrkIo4_zpsqnbkudqk.png
547KB, 1024x576px
>>8348670
it just feels wrong. i feel like id be manipulated just for sex. i want to be close with someone and have a relationship. ive tried to find a guy ive liked but theyre all straight. every known gay guy is a slut. i want to be with someone so i dont end up old, alone, and empty
>>
>>8348709

That is hard, no doubt. Do you feel you have insufficient friendships or intimacy in friendships?

I ask because people often seek in one person what they feel they dont have in the many.

Do not worry so much about old, alone and empty.

We all get old which is good because the other choice is 'dead'. The prettiest boy you see will eventually end up with the same choice.

As for empty, anyone who would worry about that isn't capable of being empty. In fact, its there whether you want it or not.

And as for alone, boy someday you might know... Just imagine- there is a time in the future when you have had enough. You've gotten everything you can get out of the human experience as it relates to love and relationships. You've been around the block and nothing lost, nothing gained. You are right back where you started when you first asked "whats the trick to being liked" except now you know and the whole thing was like a big joke, it was never as complicated as it looked.

I am saying you have nothing to worry about OP. You will experience everything you want to to the point you might not be able to stand it, when you have had all the romance you can ever stand. Experience has its own rewards, and some of them last forever.

Have a great night OP.
>>
File: 86COsBAr.png (233KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
86COsBAr.png
233KB, 360x360px
>>8348771
i dont have many close friends and i want have someone who i can do fun stuff with and theyll feel im just as important to them as they are to me. ive been empty and pitiful before and it was a disgusting feeling. i just dont want to go back to that. but when i try to progress forward into a relationship and fail to even start one, i feel hatred and anger. its not at the person. its at the world for making me the way it did.
>>
>>8348510
Don't worry.
Once you actually get exposure to the LGBT community, ypu'll learn what a bunch of sluts and stereotypical faggots other gay people are, and then you won't want to date anyone!
>>
>>8348510
Look up real gay weddings.

Some are ugly, some are fat, some are good looking fit couples. It's just a wide variety. But they're all gay and happy fuckers that managed to get together and that'll give you some good hope.

Like look at these two weirdos. They're hardly what everyone is gonna find the most attractive but dammit they found each other and are happy together and that's what matters. You can find another guy on your level to love.
>>
>>8351668
This. I've never met a gay man who wasn't a slut. Even I have unfortunately had some (3 or 4) hook-ups in my history. The fact is that about 99% of them never want to stop.

I've only ever had a hook-up because I've realized that's the only way I'll have sex at my age. There just aren't other guys looking for relationships when they're this young (mid 20s). It's sad to me because it seems like they've convinced themselves they're as happy as they can be, while I feel like they're missing the fundamental experience of emotional connection with sex. Oh well, everyone loves their soma.
>>
>>8348510
Don't be so fucking needy! Shit!

Just imagine how many of us new recruits to YOUR BASTION OF FAGGOTRY here feel! (Excluding literal chinks, pajeets, flips and guidos) often, only like 0.5 to 2.5% of the population is our kind, imagine how isolating THAT is, faggot! Not that you care, you just wave around your faggotry badge because you know it's an approved of weapon, you know you're commended using it as a megaphone to cry.
>>
>>8353134
>only like 0.5 to 2.5% of the population is our kind, imagine how isolating THAT is,

>waaaah I only want to date people of my own race
>>
>>8353156
DATE? Fuck dating! Relationships within a shithole like fag city are out of the question, I'm talking about something much less extravagant!
>>
>>8353156
See, for one thing, "race" is an incredibly dirty concept, therefore, it is mortally politically incorrect to not restrict your dating pool further to your own nationality, or if you're saddled with an uncontrollable hatred of people, to expand THAT to everyone but your nationality. Just like how murica loves to bomb anyone who isn't them.

Also, in regards to your dating focus presumption, this eagerly comes to mind: >>8348970
>>
>>8348510

Don't worry, OP. It took me 6 years to get a bf after coming out. But I was also looking in the wrong places for a long time.

But I'm pretty fat and my face is average to boot but I still found a qt bf.

It's possible.
>>
>>8348709
>Every known gay guy is a slut
Get sluttin then?
>>
>>8351737
God, they are fucking grotesque! I had no idea such monstrosities could ever be involved in a big, extravagant act of communal affirmation for straight faced proclamations to somehow be loyal to each other. Damn, It would be a mindfuck if it wasn't so obvious that this is just a poster setup to aggressively inflate social justice type trendy notions.
>>
>>8353232
How old were you when you got together?
>>
Being gay is super fucking normal now OP gosh just calm down you double NORP go find a nice boy already you can do it for sure.
>>
>>8348510
>10%

More like 2%

Have you tried not being gay?
>>
File: tumblr_nrwh2kxVuk1qhiz0wo1_500.gif (659KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrwh2kxVuk1qhiz0wo1_500.gif
659KB, 500x253px
>>8356151
finding a boy i like is easy. finding one thats gay is hard
>>
File: IMG_20170422_210218.jpg (188KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170422_210218.jpg
188KB, 1600x1600px
>>8353232
thats cool but i still wish i could get one faster
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.