[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any help dealing with this feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1449391200237.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
1449391200237.png
47KB, 650x773px
>be me
>find really cute guy
>always flirt with each other
>try to make an actual move
>he's proudly stubborn and does not like making himself available to contact very much
>find out he'd rather waste time on his straight friend instead
>still continues flirting with me
>try to pick up other bi friend
>start to think I have an actual chance this time
>find out he's seeing a girl
>calls her "lover"
>he also has happens to have a "girls are like super icky" mindset
>out of options
>too much of a bitch to use "dating" apps
>no one's around to talk with cause it's Friday
>even if there were, I'm still closeted to most of them
>don't be me
>not if you know what's good for you
>>
>>8348104
>Become girl.
>Cuck the cis bitch and steal your friend back.
>>
If I were younger and even more desperate, I might honestly consider that. That'd take a while anyway, and still not even entirely sure where he stands on MtF at the moment.

Oh and I'm also thinking that he's trying to make me jealous but I'm too inexperienced to be sure.
>>
>>8348123
>>Become girl.

this meme has to stop
>>
>>8348300
>Implying this isn't literally the best way to end dating your best friend if he's not gay.
>>
>>8348310
End dating or end UP dating? Either way, I think something may have been missed here. He's totally into guys too. Telling me about experiences with them both recent and in the past. So there's that.
>>
>>8348104
Just do risky things like hang around creepy drug dealers till you get beaten to death like me and then you won't need to worry about being alone
>>
>>8348565
>till you get beaten to death like me

did you get beaten to death?
cuz it seems like you're alive.
>>
>>8348576
I think the sentence works
>>
>>8348565
Well then. This thread is certainly full of responses I wasn't expecting. Also no clue what the correlation here is.
>>
File: Wojak Morrissey.png (146KB, 861x960px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak Morrissey.png
146KB, 861x960px
>tfw still no real answers or anyone around to vent with
>>
Well........I tried.
>>
File: 14282374979959.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
14282374979959.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
Anybody home...?
>>
>>8353564
>Tfw no bf thread
Tfw no bf
>>
>>8353577
What did they mean by this?

Also officially now either "fz" or being toyed with, because he's coming to me saying "[he] wants her to notice [him]".
>>
>>8353577
tfw no gf
>>
WHY AM I BEING FUCKING TOLD ABOUT HOW "I NEED HER SUPPORT AND SHE'S MY ANCHOR" WHILE ALSO BEING ASKED FOR SUPPORT??? THIS IS ALL A GODDAMN GAME ISN'T IT AND I'M DUMB TO BE 100% SURE REEEEEEE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.