[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why mtf trangenders are obssesed with beauty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8892.jpg (137KB, 640x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8892.jpg
137KB, 640x781px
None of them can bare a baby. Beauty is supposed to indicate a womens good genes, hence thats why they use make up and other tools to enhance it.
>>
>>8347846

>cis women are allowed to falsely advertise a higher level of fertility than they actually have
>trans women aren't

Why?
>>
File: 1418148746509.jpg (13KB, 188x197px) Image search: [Google]
1418148746509.jpg
13KB, 188x197px
>>8347846
>Why mtf trangenders are obssesed with beauty?
>Why women are obsessed with beauty.

Google how big are cosmetics and fashion industries then come back here.
>>
>>8347854
>>8347886
We tolerate women's shit and low self steem tools just for the sake that they can bare children. All trans women are infertile, but they use abd abuse all these tools, surgeries, a good example is Gigi's extreme cartoonish feminity.
>>
>>8347946

No you don't. You tolerate them because they give you the succ and and take dick. If they're beautiful, the more you like the girl in particular. Of course a trans girl wants to look beautiful and do the same. Maybe you don't, but some guys are OK with being with trannies and of course they would want her to be as attractive as possible, so why are you crying about that has nothing to do with you?
>>
>>8347986
I'm asexual, hence women disgust me, I was referint to heteto cis men
>>
>>8348034

Even more then
>why are you crying about that has nothing to do with you?
>>
>>8347846
Its the only thing they have.
women can have kids and it gives their life meaning and fulfilment.

men have to find their purpose and add something too the world to find meaning

A trannies meaning is to look like a girl and fuck guys to feel like it has meaning
>>
>>8348034
>Im mentally ill but consider it a sexuality
>>
Wasn't there a thread bashing trannies for NOT wanting to be glam and pretty several days ago?

>why all trannies...
>all
>>
File: Screenshot_20170524-090411.jpg (314KB, 953x987px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170524-090411.jpg
314KB, 953x987px
Gigi looks like shit now...
>>
File: Martha-6715-301-Laura-Wilson-2.png (62KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
Martha-6715-301-Laura-Wilson-2.png
62KB, 650x400px
>>8347846
> All cis women are fertile
So infertile cis women, pre-pubescent girls and post-menopausal women should just wear simple green dresses, and no makeup. And keep quiet.
>>
>>8350085
>tfw infertile cis lesbian

Guess it's time to throw all my makeup out. I was obviously wearing it solely to falsely indicate my fertility status to men.
>>
>>8350100
Only if you believe OP.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.