[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Four-type Gay Male Typology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: b9c.jpg (54KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
b9c.jpg
54KB, 680x598px
* Masc4Fems are MetaCis (autoandrophilia makes them seek to be masc, and meta-attraction makes them seek feminine partners)
* Fem4Mascs are HSTS-spectrum (possibly HSFB, but not necessarily)
* Masc4Mascs are Fem4Mascs whose bodies masculinized too much during puberty, so they decided to repress their femininity
* Fem4Fems are autofemboyphiles (or autotwinkphiles, or similar)

Let's have a poll on how accurate this is! If you think one of the above describe you, then pick that option, otherwise pick the "None of the above" option.
http://www.strawpoll.me/13048307
>>
Forgot to add, all gay men are one of those four types. Hopefully that was obvious.
>>
>>8347450
>>8347471
You're hyper-autism is obvious.
>>
>>8347450
I don't really think of 'masc' and 'fem' but the kind of relationship I want is as the more feminine partner with a stronger, more manly guy than me.

Does that make me Fem4Masc? I don't think it fits me. Your four types don't seem exhaustive.
>>
>>8347492
If you're naturally GNC, that'd make you Fem4Masc.

(If not, you're probably AGP.)
>>
>>8347500
You got me, AGP.
>>
>>8347509
AGPs aren't TruGay.
>>
>>8347450

/tttt/'s idea of gay men.

I'm none of the above. My bf is none of the above. We are not masc, not fem, just two dudes in love. And I don't think we're exactly atypical for gay guys.
>>
File: IMG_0282.jpg (71KB, 640x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0282.jpg
71KB, 640x898px
>>8347483
You'll realize that the large majority of Blanchardians are 100% straight males who barge into trans spaces and get "offended" by actual effeminacy in MTFs. So they push the "all gays are HSTS" as an inverse way of delegitimatizing their femininity.
>>
>>8347520
MetaGay > TruGay.
>>
>>8347527
Maybe, but it's not TruGay.
>>
Classify me.

Physically larger male (6 foot 1 and 190 pounds) who likes fucking fem guys.
>>
>>8347532
TruGay isn't TruGay. It's really transsexual "homosexuality" or TSHS.

A "TruGay" is no more gay than a straight girl is.
>>
>>8347535
Depends, do you like being masculine and seek to be straight-acting? If so, MetaCis.

Do you instead wish that you were a fem guy too? AFP
>>
>>8347526
I don't care about gender fanfiction so you're just saying a bunch of gibberish as far as I can tell.

Might as well be a brony making a thread about what MLP pony each "type" of gay is.

This kind of crap is just not legitimate or applicable to actual reality.
>>
>>8347450
>* Masc4Fems are MetaCis (autoandrophilia makes them seek to be masc, and meta-attraction makes them seek feminine partners)
This is me

>* Fem4Mascs are HSTS-spectrum (possibly HSFB, but not necessarily)
This is also me

>* Masc4Mascs are Fem4Mascs whose bodies masculinized too much during puberty, so they decided to repress their femininity
Not me

>* Fem4Fems are autofemboyphiles (or autotwinkphiles, or similar)
ME

t. effeminate aap
>>
>>8347450
>being this heteronormative
trans activism everyone
>>
>>8347688
Huh, well...

I guess there's no fundamental reason why one couldn't be both autotwinkphilic and automascphilic...
>>
>>8347450
OP i'm a straight man who is attracted to women, femboys, traps and trannies. I'm AGP but I live as masc because i'm too old and masc to transition. Also gynephiles love masc dudes it seems, so I just roll with it.

Is too masc to transition AGP a form of meta cis?
>>
>>8347746
>Is too masc to transition AGP a form of meta cis?
No, more like the opposite. OP didn't cover you and you're gynephilic so you don't come under gay.
>>
>>8347450

i fucking love the blanchard shitposts
>>
>>8347450
so if im masc4fem ima FTM tranny and a repressing MTF tranny? At the same time? im confus
>>
>>8347925
A Masc4Fem naturally thinks like a girl who wants to be a manly man.
>>
>>8347450
But I've fucked masc and fem guys. A dick is a dick either way
>>
>>8347984
But which do you prefer?
>>
>>8347984
I prefer whoever's available? A dick is a dick. I don't give a fuck if someone is masc or fem, I'll fuck them either way if their personality is alright
>>
>>8348006
t. slut
>>
>>8347964
that explains my female autism then

hmmmm......
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.