[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rupaul's Drag Race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

File: Capture.png (586KB, 503x377px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
586KB, 503x377px
"Thank you for the T" edition >>8241031
>>
File: 17b5e07.jpg (66KB, 722x720px) Image search: [Google]
17b5e07.jpg
66KB, 722x720px
>people saying that the tattoo artist is racist even though they clearly just don't have talent

This fandom is dying a slow, painful death
>>
>>8346420
the left deserved what they got
>>
>>8346420
Why would drag queens get tattoos like that?
>>
>>8346440
You mean art quality or election results?
>>
File: osama bin laden.png (1MB, 668x657px) Image search: [Google]
osama bin laden.png
1MB, 668x657px
>>8346417
Well hello there
>>
>>8346417
>Alaska bigger than Bianca
>>
File: drag-race1.jpg (150KB, 980x637px) Image search: [Google]
drag-race1.jpg
150KB, 980x637px
Who's your favorite queen and why? I wonder how much our preferences differ from the regular crowd.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13046783

Had a limited amount of options so I had to go with just the most popular. There's an Other option if yours isnt on the list. Tells us who in here. No season 9 girls yet.
>>
>>8346876
Bianca, Willam, and Lattice are the holy trinity imo.
>>
File: 5GsPlease.jpg (177KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
5GsPlease.jpg
177KB, 500x400px
>>8346916
Why does everyone like Latrice so much? He just seems like a mediocre "filler" queen to me. He had a couple good quotes on the show, and comes off like a nice person (though I have no idea why you'd want a drag queen to be nice) and that was about it for him. Nothing special about him at all...
but somehow he's developed this weird cult of fans around him who talk like he's the coolest thing ever and I can't think of any reason for it other than a bunch of weird confused white suburban liberals want him to be their vicarious gay black friend.
>>
>>8346969
because racism. she's a mammy archetype
>>
>>8346984
He's boring though.
It's exactly like how the dumbass fans who love Pandora Boxx and act like he's the funniest drag queen ever, when the faggot has never said a damn thing that was funny and is always just a snarky passive aggressive boring twat.
I guess people just get caught up in what the queens LOOK like that they ignore what they actually are.
Latrice LOOKS like a big fun wise-cracking black lady, so they ignore that he's actually boring and fairly unintelligent.
Pandora LOOKS like a funny quick-witted comedienne, so they ignore that he's actually a just a typical insecure moody faggot with an attitude problem who can't take a joke any better than he can make one.
>>
>>8346984
This. people overcompensate for their inner racist by hitching all their unabashed love and praise to "one of the good ones".

Latrice is a good ol' fashioned big queen that people love though.
She did do something pretty unique in the show. She killed a lip sync by standing in one place. It was the right song and her competition was retarded -- but that's still something you really have to be a rare type of queen to do.
>>
>>8347065
>retarded
more like "a toddler on meth"
>>
>>8347065
That's not what the Anon meant. The mammy archetype has been beloved by white people for centuries. It has nothing to do with overcompensation of anything. It's just a funny, loveable character.

Haven't you ever seen Gone with the Wind?
>>
>>8346876
Raja. I like all the queens in her circle. I like her lazy, stoner, flower child, geekness. I like that she seems so happy with who she is. I like that she seems to know what she's talking about, but often times doesn't and says so. And I love her entrance in this year's drag con.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5dtTOf8bEU

how can other queens even compete? pure gold
>>
File: Resized_20160928_181418.jpg (774KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20160928_181418.jpg
774KB, 1440x2560px
Bianca.

I asked that bitch what flavor cake mix she uses as powder, she almost choked on stage. After every other question was some sort of ass kissing, it got her to laugh.

Devil's food cake, btw.
>>
>>8346876
Willam used to be my favorite in part because she was my gateway to the whole drag world via youtube and the whole "bitchy hooker who gives no fucks" schtick was really appealing to me. Now that my scope of what drag is has been broadened I find myself gravitating towards Raja and Sharon Needles, Willam bores me tbqh.
>>
whiny nina is best nina
>>
File: Trixie.gif (861KB, 389x202px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie.gif
861KB, 389x202px
>>8346876
Tracy Morgan. She's from my hometown and is pretty funny plus I like her look.
>>
>>8348188
Fuck i cant believe I didn't put Trixie and Katya on the poll
>>
Was expecting shae to do a showstopping lip sync, was definately underwhelmed.

Did anyone caught what nina wrote on the mirror? It had "debbie downer is gone" and "sue me" but it also said something about shae but I couldnt read it.
>>
>>8348264
"Debbie Downer is gone. Sue me! Shea Coulee hope you struggle cleaning this LOL. Love you all "
>>
File: tracy_morgan_-_h_-_2014.jpg.jpg (164KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
tracy_morgan_-_h_-_2014.jpg.jpg
164KB, 1296x730px
>>8348188
>Tracy Morgan
>>
File: the-shade.gif (945KB, 232x232px) Image search: [Google]
the-shade.gif
945KB, 232x232px
>>8348203
>>
File: 1421171905646.jpg (21KB, 532x513px) Image search: [Google]
1421171905646.jpg
21KB, 532x513px
>Posted >>8337586 last thread
>Nina comes out in a busted bunny look and a black ensemble that doesn't even match her face
>Gives up the lipsync
I guess she knew her goose was cooked when Shea landed in the bottom but I wish she could at least leave looking fierce.
>>
>>8348562
She just gave up and realized they wanted Val to send her home last week but Val fucked up.
>>
>>8348562
She basically pulled a Charlie and made sure she got to go home. It's just Alexis and Peppermint to get kicked off now. Peppermint can make a lip sync fun enough, but I'm not really looking forward to whatever Alexis is going to do.
>>
File: giphy-1-1.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1-1.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>8348203
When I was looking through the choices I was thinking, "I can't believe they didn't put Trixie and Katya on the poll!" Trixie gets my vote too, though!
>>
hey i'm the one who wrote the spoiler post, expect one this week at some point
>>
File: officially.gif (865KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
officially.gif
865KB, 500x282px
>>8348701
I like Peppermint.. but I think maybe I like her just because she's not a huge pain in the ass all the time.. I certainly don't like her for her drag.

Oh.. P-fucking-S.. I am soooo fucking OVER the "its season X and this dumb bitch can't use a sewing machine" bullshit.. I swear next season they just need to drag the fuckers out of the workroom by their balls and shoot them.
Officially.
>>
>>8348987
This honestly pisses me off too. I understand that drag isn't all about fierce looks, but I mean come on! All the contestants are pretty much super fans of RPDR and act as if sewing challenges don't exist in this show. I love a queen who can entertain, but if you're going to be on this show at least learn how to sew, especially if that is all you have left to learn
>>
>>8349224
And no one expects master sewing and crafting, just enough to competently piece something that won't fall apart on the runway.

I'm getting flashbacks to Naysha's toga early in season 8
>>
>>8349224
>>8349246
I think what disappointed me the mast was that I was so fucking curious as to how the hell nina was planning on putting that damn thing on... because I'm pretty sure he hadn't planed that part out at all. It was just two big cut out body shaped pieces of fabric and he was going to sew them together. Like was he going to put a zipper in that shit? Crawl in through the neck hole? I'm mad I didn't get to see that shit.
>>
fact#1: katya will forever be best girl, closely followed by alaska
fact#2: willam will always have the best voice
>>
>>8349813
I think this is the height of Katya. Where to from here? Nowhere better.
>>
>>8349946
dunno man, the bitch will obsess over literally anything and never seems to run out of inspiration.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.