[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it too late for me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Can any transwomen help me out?
I'm almost 23 and as far back as I can remember my entire life I've never felt right in my body, I never once identified as a guy but I tried really hard to adopt the whole macho thing and completely failed at it because it's not me. The way I see myself inside is as a woman, my inner voice is a woman. So I'm just wondering, is it too late for me to transition? I'm really sick of hating myself, I don't like seeing myself the way I am and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>8344665
You're attracted to guys and not girls, right?
>>
>>8344665
I started at 23 I'm 24 now and still in boymode, but if you think transitioning will make you feel better do it. It's much better to start at 23 than 40.
>>
>>8344670
I've been romantically attracted to women (well a woman) but never really sexually
>>
>>8344675
It's just I don't know what to do in the past I've been at the point where I've been so fucking disgusted with myself I attempted suicide.
>>
>>8344675
Can you tell me a bit about your experience?
>>
>>8344680
>>8344712
Welcome to the club, honestly I used to contemplate suicide all the time. Life just used to seem pointless to me and I literally didn't care about anything. Not to say everything is great now, but it's a lot better than it was. I figured if I thought about it as much as I did and it caused me enough stress to consider suicide it was worth at least trying to transition. It might be different for you, but if you're honestly considering suicide it's a lot better to at least try to transition. If you don't feel better in a few years it's not like you can't kill yourself then and at that point at least you tried. I don't pass as is, but I don't put as much effort into it is as some other people do. I personally think I'm going to boymode until FFS or at least until I think I can pass most of the time. Everything said 22 is definitely not too late, you will still be starting earlier than 90% of people. Plenty of people start later than you and end up fine, it really just depends on genetics and how bad you look as is.
>>
>>8344848
I'm just sick of this way but I don't know where to even start.
>>
>>8344665
I started at 22, I've been on hrt for 9 months and I have had chin surgery but I feel significantly better about myself now. Personally I recommend you give it a try.

It might be worth mentioning that I wasn't overly feminine to begin with. I was considered quite handsome and I am quite tall (very slim though, not bulky). Like everyone, I have feminine features but I have masculine features too. Since HRT and surgery I find I'm pushing the androgynous boundary, though I don't quite pass as either male or female. Strangers tend not to gender me at all until I open my mouth or get close enough for them to see the beard shadow. I've been refered to as "that person" or "this young... person" and when I speak (evidently male voice) I'll get remarks like "you are very pretty for a guy!". Even if you don't pass its not the end of the world. I'm finding life to be significantly more comfortable now than it was as straight up male. I dare say you may find it likewise.
>>
>>8344922
That actually sounds a lot like me.
>>
>>8344951
Well you may as well try, because if you don't then you'll probably spend the rest of your life wondering what could have been.
>>
>>8345027
Yeah I don't want to do that my entire life. But my question is where do you begin with it?
>>
>>8344665
I started at 22. I turn 40 next month. As somebody who has seen this through long-term, and through a time when it was actually a little bit tougher to go through the process, take it from me: there is light at the end of the tunnel, but you will have to work for it.
Get a therapist. One that you can trust enough to talk about the things that are bothering you. A good therapist will ask you the right questions for you to figure out what will work best for you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.