[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

Straight dude, I've been super interested in trans girls for a while, where can I go to actually date a trans girl?
>>
>Straight dude
>super interested in trans girls
hehe
>>
>>8339559
Maybe i worded that wrong, lol I don't know, as far as I know, I'm straight. I don't think about being with dudes. I just think trans girls are super cute and they go through a lot of shit for no reason. lol I don't know, maybe I'm gay.
>>
"""straight"""
>>
>>8339573
kinsey scale. look into it.
also, no idea. i wish i knew.
>tfw got /fit/ trying to get stacies
>now that i'm /fit/ i only want a qt trans gf to watch anime and cuddle with
>>
>>8339598
Thanks for the info on the Kinsey scale! And for real, that's all I want out of life
>>
>>8339598
>>tfw got /fit/ trying to get stacies
>>now that i'm /fit/ i only want a qt trans gf to watch anime and cuddle with
same, the pain never ends.
>>
Uhh you could try chat apps. Maybe Kik, there are trans public groups there. I'm a trans female and I use them sometimes for fun =^..^= xo
>>
>>8339714
How? Which groups?
>>
File: post in case of chaser or terf.png (278KB, 360x310px) Image search: [Google]
post in case of chaser or terf.png
278KB, 360x310px
>>8339548
>where can I go
straight to hell, filthy chaser
>>
>>8339767
They tend to flock to anime clubs in droves.
>>
File: 1478987506468.png (618KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
1478987506468.png
618KB, 600x461px
>>8339548
Grindr, or mytranssexualdate dot com - but be prepared for attitude. If you're attractive (actually attractive, not deluded because your mother says you're cute) sweet and don't go straight to questions about dick, you'll be fine.

>>8339598
SYDNEY
Y
D
N
E
Y
>>
>>8339946
Chill m8. Just because a guy has a fetish doesn't mean he'll treat you like an object
>>
>>8339548
Are you black or arabic, muslim or christian?
If so, leave us alone, you lunatic.
>>
>>8339598
Too bad no one lives in New Zealand who isn't a literal neckbeard chased who is into tgirls

Will die alone
>>
>>8339548
lel you are gay.
>>
>>8340043
>>8340095
i'd be happy to try if i lived near you two ;_;
i'm in new england, tho.
>>
>tfw decently fit, 7/10 or so face, but all I seem to attract are twink bottoms and I just want a cute transgirl to cuddle and rim

shit sucks
>>
>>8339598
>>8339615
>>8339624

Surely you all want early transitioner tranny Stacies and not late transitioner twinkhons.
>>
>>8339548
Dont do it anon. I tried it. Its disgusting. They're exactly like dudes. Theres nothing feminine about them.
>>
>>8339548
>>>/soc/
>>
>>8339548
Post picture
>>
>>8345249
How so? Explain please?
>>
>>8339598
>>8339624
It sounds beautiful ;_; how can I get in touch with you guys.
>>
>>8345556
do you have discord? i've never used it before but it's become super common apparently
>>
I mostly considered myself straight but I'm having serious gender dysphoria (well I have had that for a while).
>>
>>8345584
trans homos are a thing, anon. if you'd be straight for a cis person, you're a fuckin fag as a tranny. good luck! so happy you're coming to terms with who you are
>>
>>8345594
The only times I feel sexually attracted to a man is when I'm feeling like my girly self and not like a man where I don't feel comfortable in my own skin, so I don't see it as really gay.
>>
>>8345599
Might be worth looking into it and keeping an open mind. If you are trans you can solve most of your emotional problems, and the sooner you get on sissy mints the better.
>>
>>8345624
To me this is the side of me that I am, so I really am looking into it. I'd say I have a pretty open mind and I feel alot happier and less sad and disgusted with myself when I am accepting of myself and who I am.
>>
>>8345594
Too real
>>
>>8340094
what if you're black AND christian?
>>
>>8339548

> straight
> wants a girl with a dick

"k"
>>
>>8339548
Do you care if the trans girl has had SRS or not, or are you only interested in trans girls who haven't had bottom surgery?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.