[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to spot gays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: meme.jpg (28KB, 320x336px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
28KB, 320x336px
i feel like my friend is gay beacause every time i ask him something in class he'll get like really close and try to lean over me and every time were walking in the hall he'll always try to get so close to me to the point where we are clearly touching arms. like this is the shit he does everyday and i really want to know what yall think
>>
>>8338933
He's straight. They're always straight.
They act gay as shit towards you and give you hard ons, and they do this when you're closeted and after you've come out. And they do it relentlessly and they act so perfect and they're so fucking cute but they're fucking straight and they make you fall in love with them and you end up so jealous of his gf you hate her and can't speak to her anymore without getting in a bad mood.
Anon he's straight
>>
>>8339282
>...you end up so jealous of his gf you hate her and can't speak to her anymore without getting in a bad mood.

My straight friends having girlfriends actually made me feel better.
>>
>>8338933

There might be other explanation. I have a very bad eyesight and I hate wearing glasses or contact lenses. So sometimes I have to get really close to people just to make sure I'm talking to the right person.
>>
>>8339340
Nah if it's someone I'm crushing on (or obsessed with in this case) I just become really envious of their girlfriend and end up acting hostile or cold towards them. I know they haven't done anything and I'm the dickhead in the situation, but I can't help but act that way
>>
>>8339282
the thing is that he literally pays no attention to other women though like we'l be eating lunch and some girl will walk buy and all of us will say stupid shit like damn that hoe thicc and he'll just stay completely quiet
>>
>>8339532
lmao i think he's cute and shit but i'm not obsessed tho and like i said he litterally pays no attention to women
>>
>>8339282
ive always thought of it this way,
they know you like the closeness (and they do too) and they arent worried about it messing up the friendship because they are straight so it will never enter that awkward are-we-friends-or-are-we-dating-or-what-stage, so you can have something more intimate than a typical friendship

I have a Phd in Bromology with a specialization in gay-straight bromances
>>
>>8339401
he can actually see tho and he doesent wear glasses
>>
>>8339558
>i'm not obsessed tho
I was talking about myself since I'm a narcissist

He know's you're gay right? If not then telling him and gauging his reaction could be a good way of seeing if he's gay or into you
>>
>>8339547
then hes gay get ur fug on
>>
>>8339532
Yeah, well.. If I like someone I want them to be happy. And if they're alone and lonely and I'm attracted to them and lonely it makes me uncomfortable because I start fantasizing a bunch of stupid bullshit I don't need to waste my time with.
>>
>>8339547 Just read this, I'm >>8339575
He sounds gay as fuck anon stick it in him
>>
>>8339575
lmao nobody knows im gay all of my friends are edgy meme niggas
>>
>>8339587
Well like I said, if you're comfortable coming out to him, it could be worth a try.
>>
>>8339623
idk if i would want to do that since i live in a pretty southern state and i feel like doing that would make some sort of outcast
>>
>>8339632
You don't have to come out to everyone if you could trust him not to spread it around
Obviously I you're not comfortable doing it fair enough, being outed in school when you don't want to be isn't a great time
>>
>>8339623
i just need a more low key way of doing so with out just plainly saying im a fag
>>
>>8339641
just do it dude
>>
>>8338933
kill him.......jk dont hes gay probally tho
>>
>>8338933
why is the OP for this a picture of scrim lmao
>>
>>8340016
G*59
>>
>>8338933
Friendly bros don't have a concept of personal space.
I've known plenty of dudes who invaded space without a second thought and there were zero sexual connotations to it.
Didn't stop me from going to the bathroom to masturbate to the smell of their hand on my shoulder tho
>>
>>8338933
he's probably socially autistic

>>8340016
because OP is in high school
g59 is still good tho
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.